Hp one shots

Von unamedherofhardzello

OH MY GOD DON'T READ THIS ITS SO CRINGEY I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 12-13 PLS ITS SO BAD THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAK... Mehr

Welcome!
𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠"
𝙿.𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 -"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦"
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑟𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔"
𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐! 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑟"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
1 𝚃.𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦"
𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚡 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝
1 𝙶𝚒𝚗.𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
1 𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷
1 𝚁.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙨, 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖, 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 - 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
2 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙲.𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
my prefrences book
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸
3 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟹
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚀.𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚝𝟺 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
4 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
5 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
Harry x Slughorn 🤪🤪

𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

1.6K 24 36
Von unamedherofhardzello

•You're a Gryffindor and best friends with the 'golden trio'

•Bellatrix killed your parents

Request by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Y/n's POV:

"Y/N L/N!" A guys voiced yelled. I was suddenly pushed into a wall and face to face with a Slytherin I've hated for a looooong time.

Draco Malfoy. Third year as a stereotypical Slytherin and 7th year of being a huge dick.

"What did you say Gryffindork?" Goyle spat. "Nothing." I answered quickly. Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle continued to PISS ME OFF as they made fun of me. They eventually got bored and moved onto a close group of 3rd years to torture.

"Y/n!" A giggly voice squealed. "Hey Susan." I smiled.

"SUSAN BONES! WIDE LOAD!"

Adrian Pucey. Haha...pussy. Smartest guy on the Slytherin quidditch team. Which is kind of like being the tallest dwarf.

"Oooops." Malfoy cackled as he slapped Susan books onto the ground. "Haha alright Malfoy!" Crabbe snorted.

"Hey SMELLFOY!"

Susan, Malfoy, Pucey, Crabbe, Goyle and I look up the corridor to where to voice came from. There was Harry Potter. My best friend and saviour to everything.

"Piss off Pottah! We don't need your shit here." Malfoy glared. Harry remained unfazed and winked at me. Signalling Susan and I to move. I smirked at stepped away from the scene, dragging Susan with me. "Shut up Malfoy." Harry spat, strutting closer to Draco bit by bit. "Ooooooh! So scary Potter. What are you gonna do? Call for Dumbledore to come be your saviour as usual?" Draco cackled along with the rest of the Slytherins.

I rolled my eyes and pointed my wand at Draco. "Lumos!" I mumbled. A flash of light came out of my wand, blinding Draco as Harry shouted "Expelliarmus!"
The light went away showing a stunned Draco lying on the ground with a Bad-bogey hex over him. "Nice work y/n." Harry grinned, draping his arm over my shoulders. "Thank you Mr Potter. I thought you were quite good too." I giggled back. He chuckled and led us towards Hermione and Ron, who were sitting in the courtyard, having what looked like a heated arguement...per usual.

"What should be bring for the 'Horcrux hunting'?" Ron asked when we saw Harry and I approaching. "Well, I was hoping we'd figure that out once we get to The Burrow, because that's more private-" "not with the wedding going on. We're gonna have the Delacours, us Weasleys, Harry, you, y/n..." Ron informed. "Right. Okay then, I guess we'll need books, clothes, a tent, food..." "something to destroy the actual Horcrux? Do we even know what that might be?" I asked. "No. That's the problem." Harry sighed. "Ah-ha. Okay we should figure that out then shouldn't we."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We had been 'Horcrux hunting' for about 2 weeks now, we had barely any clue where any of them could be. All we had from Dumbledore was a deluminator and children's book. Harry of course had his Invisibility Cloak, but we didn't really have any use of it with Hermione's spells cast around the tent.

"Hermione, do these spells work?" I asked. "I suppose so, if they don't then we're in trouble." She snapped. Everyone has been getting more and more hot-tempered as the days went on. Each having the same activities as the next. Nothing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Weeks later...

Just a recap...so we're running at the moment cause Harry was dumb enough to say Voldemort's name. Which he knew was jinxed. As much as I love Harry, he can be the biggest balloon head sometimes. So yeah, anyways, we're running away from Snatchers who are after us and trying to give us to Moldy guy, cause of this idiot.

"Harry as much as I love you, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!" I scream at him, dodging a stunning spell sent my way. "Thanks y/n love you too." He yelled back sarcastically.

"Y/n watch out!" Hermione screams. I turn too late and find myself in the arms of (the angels) one of the snatchers.
"Y/n! NO!" Harry yells. He tugs at my arms, before getting his arms charmed behind his back as well. The snatcher who caught me thrusted me forward, forcing me to walk in front of him.

"Where do we take them again?" The snatcher holding Ron asked. "Malfoy Manor. We need to make sure he's Potter first." The one holding Harry said. They all nodded and walked towards the opening of the forest.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Malfoy Manor...

Harry's POV:

The snatchers took us to a large black manor I assume is the Malfoy's. Hermione and y/n weren't struggling but Ron wouldn't budge. I nodded at Ron to comply, he looked at me sadly and copied us.

"Take them to the hall." One of the deatheaters, I think is Rookwood, said. The lead snatcher nodded and pushed me through the door and into a darker room. "Ah...Scabior. How delightful to see you." Bellatrix cackled, swinging her wand back and forth between her fingers. "Oooh. Who's this you brought with you?" She smirked, looking directly at y/n. My fists tighten at the thought of what Bellatrix was capable of doing to y/n. I gave y/n a reassuring smile, then went back to frowning at the crazy woman standing in front of me. (Bellatrix is a Queen tho I love her so much)

I've had a 'crush' as Hermione says, on
y/n for a while now. I've just been to much of a wuss to do anything about it. I mean, losing one of my best friends because they don't reciprocate my feelings is not a thought or event I'd like to happen.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Time skip (cause i don't remember what happens at this part sorry)...

"Take them to the cellar, leave the girl and boy." Bellatrix grinned, jointing to y/n and I.

She knew it was us. She knew that I was the 'chosen one' she also knew that I cared for y/n. She's gonna use y/n against me isn't she? Is she gonna torture her? I don't think I could watch that. "Hold him." The crazy woman ordered Rookwood. The man nodded and linked my arms behind my back. Y/n smiled weakly at me, going back to looking forward, avoiding anyone's eyes.

"Now, do you work for the order?" Bellatrix asked, circling y/n slowly. "No." Y/n replied calmly. I could tell from her eyes that she was desperately trying not to crack. "Do you know the whereabouts of Harry Potter and his friends?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes."

"Liar."

Bellatrix screamed, sending a curse flying an unarmed y/n. She collapsed to the ground screaming. "NO!" I screamed. I could hear Ron and Hermione banging on the walls from the cellar.

"Awww pity, she's such a pretty girl. If she's not careful she may just join her parents." Bellatrix cackled, throwing another curse at her. She screams again...

Again and again and again...

Y/n's screams echoed off the walls of the Manor. Ron and Hermione kept on banging the walls. I kept screaming for them to stop. But I knew they wouldn't until I gave in. But I can't do that. No matter how much I want to save y/n from the pain...the Wizarding World depends on me standing my ground. I could tell
y/n was tired as her screams slowly turned into muffled whimpers. I had sunken to the ground by then. My own tears trailing down my face. I looked away as Bellatrix sent another spell. Then something caught my eye...

Scabior's wand.

It was hanging out of his pants loosely (not in that way ya nasties) I felt his grip loosen slightly, as he was probably also becoming tired as well. I took my chance and sent an 'expelliarmus' at Scabior, sending him flying into the wall behind me. Bellatrix noticed, but not soon enough. I sent a 'stupify' spell straight at her knocking her to the ground. I picked up y/n bridal style and ran to the cellars.

"Where's y/n? How is she?" Hermione immediately asked, feeling around at the door. "Oh no! Harry! We have to get her to Hogwarts!" Hermione shrieked. "Yeah. I agree, we have to go the Hogwarts anyway. Maybe we'll find some more Horcruxes?" Ron nodded. I frowned but agreed, looking down at a sleeping y/n, she chest slowly rising and falling.

We apparated to Hogsmeade, falling down a flight of stairs once landing in the street. I quickly pulled y/n on top of me before hitting the hard pavement. I groaned and sat up. "What happened? Where's Bellatrix? IM GONNA KILL HER!" "Woah woah! Y/n calm down. We need to get you to Madame Pomfery first."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Madame Pomfery's office...

3rd person POV:

Harry, Hermione and Ron dragged y/n to the medical wing. Harry had one of her arms, Ron had the other, while Hermione was on lookout for any deatheaters.

"None. Let's go. quickly!" Hermione hurried them along the corridor and into the medical wing, slamming the large doors behind them. "I told you once. I will NOT tell you again Miss Carrow. I will NOT have any part in-oh! Potter! Granger! Weasley! And...L/n?" Madame Pomfery said turning the corner out of her office, her original cross face replaced with relief at the site of us. "Madame Pomfery. Bellatrix Lestrange used the cruciatus curse on y/n many times. We just need you to make sure she's okay." Harry pleaded. "Okay bring her here." Madame Pomfery beckoned them over to one of the beds.

After a few memory tests and physical tests. Pomfery allowed y/n to leave. Harry was waiting outside for her, ringing his fingers from the nerves. "Hey Harry. You okay?" "Yeah yeah...fine." Harry mumbled. Y/n sighed and pulled Potter to a secluded window. "What's going on Harry? I'm your best friend. You can tell me." She said, concerned painted o her face. Harry stared at her face for a few moments before sighing deeply and nodded.

"I feel terrible."

"Why?"

"Because, I've always been there to save you, help you, be your saviour really...so when Bellatrix was torturing you, I couldn't do anything...and that hurt to watch. I couldn't give up, but it meant that I had to watch you be tortured right in front of me-"

"Harry, I'm glad you did nothing. You would have risked the whole Wizarding World's future. As much as it hurt...being tortured...having a friend watch you and them not being able to help you...I still love you just as much."

"You love me?"

Y/n smiled. "Of course! You're my friend after all.". Harry's smile faltered slightly, but quickly regained his first facial expression and smiled wider. "Y-yeah, of course." The two Gryffindors sat in silence for a few minutes. Comfortable, quiet silence.

"Harry. Did you want a different sort of love?" Y/n asked, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. Harry sighed and nodded, still avoiding eye contact. "What sort?" Y/n grinned, moving her face closer to his teasingly. "Romantic." He mumbled, stuffing his hands into his coat pockets. Y/n giggled and kissed his cheek. "Who says I don't?" Harry's eyes darted up to
y/n's. "What?" "Well, who couldn't love Harry Potter? I'm pretty sure Draco even loves you."

"Haha y/n."

"I'm serious."

"No you're y/n."

"Haha Potter."

"I've liked you since first year y'know?" Harry chuckled. "Really? Damn, that's a LOOOOONG time!" Y/n giggled, stretching her arms out to show how long. "Yeah I know!" Harry laughed. "I've liked you since that time when you saved Hermione in the girls bathroom." "Oh yeah...oh my god we're dumb." "Were soo dumb." "How didn't we catch onto each other?" "Cause we're dumbasses." "True." Harry and y/n burst into another fit of giggles before deciding to head back and find Hermione and Ron.

"They're probably making out somewhere."

"Ew I don't wanna see that!"

"They'd be cute together though!"

"Yeah and they're also complete opposites!"

"THATS WHY ITS CUTE HARRY!"

They giggled together before Harry spoke up. "Y/n will you go on a date with me? After the war's over?" Harry blushed. "Hmmmm...why not?" Harry grinned and cheered, making y/n laugh.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
After Voldemort's a dead bitch...

Fred and y/n were in the Great Hall helping treat people. Both of them had been given a few deep cuts from the wall almost falling on top of them.
(Yes Fred is alive 🥳)

"Hey thanks y/n. I'd probably be dead if it weren't for you." Fred thanked the girl walking next to him. "Yeah l/n. You can have anything from the joke shop for free!" George said, his arm around y/n's other side. "Thanks guys, but we should try to find your siblings, Harry and Hermione." "Harry and Hermione are like our siblings!" "And so are you!" The reins smiled. The three of them walked into the courtyard where Voldemort had died. (More like disintegrated! The movie did the book dirty, just sayin)

"Y/n!" Harry yelled, running up to the the girl and caging her in a hug. "Hey Harry. I'm glad you're okay." She hugged back tighter. "Yeah I'm sooo happy to see you're not dead." He squeezed tighter. "Speaking of dying...WHAT. WERE. YOU. THINKING? Pretending to die? You SCARED ME!" Y/n scolded, whacking him in the chest. "I'm sorry, but it had to be done." Harry chuckled. "Does this mean you're not going on a date with me anymore?" The boy pouted. "No. I still am. But I'm annoyed at you." Y/n huffed.

"I can live with that."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey so...I hope you enjoyed this one shot! I'm sorry if it's not up to your expectations. I might write it again in the future cause I'm not super proud of it but my surgery just took all my energy so I promise I'll redo it at some stage thanks!

Words: 2298

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

203K 758 34
Hey guys this is my first smut and fluff book so it might be a bit cringe. I will list all the warnings in the specific story. Some might smut and so...
58.5K 626 30
-REQUESTS CLOSED- So I'm back with new Harry Potter oneshots! My first one did really good, but my writing in that just sucked. There were a lot of s...
385K 5.2K 32
-Completed- (This was written when I was younger so ig might be cringe... just so y'all know) This will include Preferences and some one shots here a...
17.1K 520 13
I have been recently obsessed with these two and have decided to make an oneshot book for them, since not a lot of people have done so. All of these...