Spencer Reid one shots :) [Sp...

By boopbopbeep1

Just a bunch of Spencer one shots. I will be adding on to this as I go. More

For the reader
Hang on pt1 (7/21/20)
Hang on pt2 (7/21/20)
I'm Sorry pt1 (7/23/20)
I'm sorry pt2 (7/27/20)
Tinder, who knew? (08/02/2020)
Thank god for the party (08/03/2020)
Manifestation (08/04/2020)
Don't Touch My Man (08/05/2020)
Recovery (08/07/2020)
Stripper Love (08/07/2020)
Office Shenanigans (08/13/2020)
KILL ALL MEN pt1 (08/20/2020)
KILL ALL MEN pt2 (08/21/2020)
Sexy but Dum (08/22/2020)
Age is just a number (08/26/2020)
Sneaky P (09/09/2020)
XXX Shop (09/11/2020)
ILY (09/15/2020)
Daddy Issues and Dilaudid (10/20/2020)
Goodbye (12/06/2020)

Spooky Season (08/26/2020)

882 12 5
By boopbopbeep1

Two months and fourteen days since Justin broke up with me. We ended it on fairly bad terms. He left me for my best friend, actually sorry ex best friend. They were both a pair of ugly skanks. I deserved better.

We had a trip planned to go to Sleepy Hollow, New York for our Halloween this year, it was my favorite holiday. I work as a professor at University of Richmond, in Virginia, so i am living comfortably, but a free trip is a free trip. Those tickets would not go to waste, or at least one wont.

My flight left in two days, I couldn't stop my mind from wandering. Oh to think of the decorations, the food, and omg the smells. Halloween is the best.

The day before my flight. I had just hopped out of the shower, put on my matching cat pajama set, then decided to pack, my favorite part. I slowly picked some outfits and stuffed them into my suitcase. I was expecting myself to cry or something, because this was planned with Justin, but I kinda felt happy. I had lost 189 pounds and was ready to enjoy myself.

...

I sprang awake to the loud sound of my alarm. I had requested a week off of work, so I was not expected to go in that morning. It was 7 a.m. and my flight left at 5 p.m., that meant I only had two hours before I had to arrive at the airport. My friends thought I was crazy, but my momma aint raise no tardy bitch.

That morning I dragged myself into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, then proceeded to my closet. I never understood why people dressed up for the airport, I decided on wearing a pair of black sweatpants, and a halloween sweater, paired with uggs, of course. I then plopped my hair up into a messy bun.

After I got dressed, I rolled my suitcase up by my front door so I was ready. Then I decided to make some chocolate chip pancakes. I just ate them in silence while looked out my window, just waiting to see something worth seeing. Once I finished I cleared my plate, and was off to the airport.

"Ahhh perfect, right on time" I mumbled to myself when I had arrived at 9:03 a.m.. Now only eight hours to kill.

I had a routine for the rare occasions I traveled, first I would get through security, and head to the first restaurant I see, regardless of which one it is, then I find an open chair by the window, and finally grab a quick snack then board the plane. I did this every time.

This time had been no different, I had boarded the plane. My ticket was for a window seat, phew, I hated the aisle seat. Once I had shoved my carry on in the overhead bin, I took my seat and let out a sigh of relief. I popped in two melatonin pills and was out like a light.

"Welcome to New York everybody" the pilot had announced over the speaker. I lifted my heavy head from the window, and began to 'wake up'.

After I was ready to leave, I called an uber and waited out in front of the airport, of course holding my pepper spray bottle disguised as perfume, just girly tings, KAM. As I waited for my ride I kept going through my schedule in my head, Oct. 27th leave, 28-30 explore the city, then on the 31st I would do everything halloween related, and I saved Nov. 1st as a 'recovery day', and was expected back to work on the 2nd.

I say my car arrived and I cautiously slid in, then proceeded to tell the driver where my hotel was.

...

It was the day, the day I looked forward to every year. Was I alone, yes, but I am and will always be a bad bitch, so that's ok.

I got dressed and slid on a pair of light wash mom jeans topped with an orange sweater with a smiling pumpkin, and a black cat sleeping on top. This holiday was my jam. I planned to spend the entire day out. I was ready to leave at 10, right before I left I quickly grabbed my favorite purple scarf.

So my journey began. I made my first stop at a local cafe and ordered a hot chocolate and a witch hat for my breakfast, yes it is unhealthy, but it is so delicious. I then spent the rest of the day walking around Sleepy Hollow and browsing through halloween shops.

As soon as it had reached sunset, it was go time. I had bought a ticket to a scary maze the day before. I love a good scare, so this was the perfect opportunity. Although I was a bit scared to go alone.

I made my way to the haunted maze. There was a banner that read 'enter at your own risk' I did sincerely assume that it was going to be super easy, and maybe just have one jump scare.

I continued down the path, then found myself in line. In front of me was a man sent down from the Heavens himself. Imagine Jesus, but like hot and that was him. He was super tall, like giant level, brown floppy hair, and I had only seen the side of his face as he looked around, and lemme tell you, my cat was purring...

I wanted to talk to him, but it was hard for me to pick my jaw up from the floor. A few minutes had passed, we had moved up in the line a tad bit but nothing crazy. We would still be in line for at least another 20 min. 'Fuck it, you wont be seeing him again anyways'

I tapped on his shoulder, He turned around in a flash.

"Hi um, did you tap on my shoulder"

Ughh fuck what the fuckidy fuck do I do now

"Yes" there was an awkward pause "are you here with anyone?"

"No, just me" His voice was so hot, i almost melted

"Well, um, could I hold your harm through the maze, I swear i'm not a serial killer or something, im y/n by the way"

He had a very concerned look on his face. "Haha i'm just kidding"I tried to play it off, hoping he wouldn't notice I was lying

"No your not, you are showing many signs of lying" he said firmly

Well shit, what the hell we gon do now?

"No i'm not" I said with attitude

"I work for the BAU with the FBI, I think I know what i'm talking about"

Wow the FBI, I was taken aback. Handsome and smart, that is hard to find nowadays. And even though I support the ACAB movement, he wasn't really a cop, right? Pft ya he wasn't... he was better.

"Okay well forget what I said, you don't want me to hold your arm" I said with a slight tone of anger

"When did I say no?" she let out a little grin

...

It was our turn to walk through the maze, by the time we reached the front of the line I was by his side and grabbing his arm.

"Hey before we go in, what is your name?" I had told him mine earlier, but he never mentioned his

"Spencer"

"Well Spencer thank you"

We walked through the maze together, and I was just glad Spencer was there, the people in costume got so close to our faces. I know that they are not really there to kill me, but in the moment it felt like it.

After we had finished the maze, Spencer had asked me if I would want to get some hot chocolate. There was a little makeshift hot cocoa stand right by the entrance of the grounds. I obviously haid yes.

"Two hot chocolates please" Spencer told the man behind the cart

They were already premade so we got the drinks, then began walking around the decorated streets.

"Just to warn you my mom tracks my phone, so if you are a murderer, I suggest you leave" i said jokingly

"Good thing i'm not a murderer"

We walked in silence for a bit until he asked

"Why are you here alone y/n?"

"Funny you should ask, well basically long story short, my boyfriend left me for my now ex best friend. We planned to come to Sleepy Hollow together, but since we broke up, I decided to come. I mean hey i am not letting my ticket go to waste"

He let out a little giggle, I think he liked my positivity, maybe

"Well why are you here alone Spencer"

"Well I don't have many friends, and I am really close with my co workers, but we only got three days off this week for halloween, and they just wanted to enjoy themselves" His attitude changed at the drop of a hat, he then seemed... sad

"Well sometimes things are just better with a stranger"

"Ya I guess you are right y/n"

"Well Spencer this night has been fun, but I have an early flight tomorrow and I should get going. But I had an amazing night" It was a little past midnight. As I started to turn, in order for me to leave, he said,

"Wait can I get your number?" He seemed to spit it out, and began to blush

"How about the next time I see you you can get it?"

"but , but, I don't think I will?" He sounded like a sad puppy dog

"My point exactly, if I see you again it will mean it was destiny"

...

I had just passed through security. My flight was scheduled to leave at 6:30 p.m., so after I had done my "routine" I was waiting at my gate. Just little me sitting and reading a gossip magazine I had picked up earlier.

Then I saw someone standing awfully close to me, so I raised my eyes up, only to see him, Spencer.

"So y/n, I guess you owe me a phone number"

AN: Heyyy bitches, so lol I wrote some of this in my zoom class, so it may sound a bit weird, I had to multitask.

Hopefully you liked it:) Also I have been reading a lot of other Spencer Reid Fanfic, and sometimes the writers would say something problematic, so if I ever do please let me know, I NEVER had or have that intention.

LOVE YOU XOXO

-Purring Cat for Spencer Reid 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 5.9K 105
Just some Spencer Reid OneShots, two-, three- and four-parters I'll post here. They'll be written in english. Feedback is really appreciated :)
6.1K 151 48
Just a bunch of fluffy oneshots
10.9K 207 18
-BIWEEKLY UPDATES, REQUESTS WELCOME- Oneshots with our lovable genius, Dr. Reid. Fluffy, angsty, steamy, and everything in between. Standalone, multi...
191K 1.4K 16
it's in the title, thanks for reading :)