The Grimms' Princess [Discont...

YoSeBuHaRo által

???: "Are you sure about this, elder brother?" A purple humanoid figure with horns resembling an adult ram's... Több

The Grimms' Princess
Motherhood
Perfection
A Silver-Eyed Warrior
The Other Mother(1)
The Other Mother(2)
The Other Mother(3) & Confrontation
Playdate(1)
Playdate(2)
9 Year Timeskip
Separation
Making Friends
Mother-Daughter Bonding!
1st Year

Playdate(3)

950 36 15
YoSeBuHaRo által

|¦Playdate(3)¦|

|Yang's POV|

For a moment, I think I froze? Well, I wasn't movin', that's for sure. Just....I couldn't properly think about what's going on when "imaginary Narcissa" turned out to be the real Narcissa and was now hugging me! However, I felt really cold and I didn't know why! I mean, I'm feeling hot too, because Narcissa's really hot, but not °that° kind of hot, but she is °hot°, but she's more adorable, but....I really got to stop watching those late-night T.V. series with mommy Raven.

But! I really, °really° feel chilly! Like I'm really, really scared right now!! And the girls Narcissa was with were seriously glaring at me!! Why are they so scary!!? But Narcissa's soooo~ soft that I couldn't help but hug her tighter!! Eh!? Why are their eyes suddenly red and glowy!!?

"Yang, Yang, Yang! I missed you!" Narcissa yelled and somehow, her repeating my name three times made my stomach feel weird and hot! It was weird! Why was her saying my name repeatedly feel weird!

"N-N-Narcissa! I-I missed you too!!" I couldn't hold it in me and I just squealed and jumped in joy with Narcissa still in my arms. I still felt the chill in my spine, but the soft body and the heat coming off of it on my front was more than enough to make me ignore it.

"Group hug!!!" Then, with a shout, Ruby just came crashing towards as like the little adorable brat she was, --auntie Quill likes calling her that for some reason, even when Ruby's being an adorable ball of fluff-- and completely replaced my shivering back with her own warmth, her arms passing by my body while barely enclosing them around Narcissa's back.

I felt happy. I had many friends, but Narcissa was just...different. She makes me feel really, really nice. And she didn't ignore Ruby when she was being all shy and cute. Most of my friends even forget that I had a sister.

"Hahahaha!! Yang, Ruby! Let go of me! I've got to introduce you to my sisters!" With obvious glee in Narcissa's voice, I had reluctantly let go of her, Ruby having complied with Narcissa's request almost immediately, not wanting to look bad --she's just so adorable--.

Waving for the two girls to come, Narcissa looked absolutely beautiful with the way she smiled.

-Is that a halo?- I asked myself as Narcissa suddenly looked...angelic with the sun shining up on her hair.

"Yang! Ruby! These are my sisters, Bellatrix and Andromeda! The one on the left is Andy, and the one on the right is Bella! But you could also call them Na-na and Li-li!" The shorter girl pointed at her sisters with their names respectively, but looking at them closer, they looked-, no. The two °were° Faunuses, a cat and a dog? respectively.

-Are they adopted? Narcissa's mom doesn't look like a faunus, even with her skin. Maybe the father's a faunus?- I thought to myself as I tried my best to smile, making sure to give ny best first impression!

"Hi! I'm Yang! Nice to meet you two! Glad to meet Narcissa's sisters! Hope that we'll be great friends! Oh! And this girl here is my sister, Ruby!" I tried, I honestly tried.

-WHY DO I SOUND LIKE A ROBOT!!?- I screamed to myself, trying to hide the cringe I was feeling with a shaky smile. Good thing that the girls' attention went to Ruby, and there I immediately knew that they loved the adorable ball of sunshine.

"Hi!... I-I'm Ruby! I h-hope that we-we'll be good friends t-too!" My little sister squeaked after her introduction, half-hiding behind Narcissa, surprising me because she didn't talk like how she usually did with strangers, practically slathering them with her spit with how fast she talks. But maybe it was because Narcissa was tightly --comfortingly?-- gripping her wrist.

"I...I am Bellatrix. And this is my younger twin sister, Andromeda. It is wonderful to meet my Na-na's friends." The curly haired older girl introduced herself then her softer, but meaner looking twin, gently and coolly? Yeah, coolly's a word, right? Just gently introduced herself to Ruby and I, but it was more for Ruby, since she was the one who looked a bit frightened.

"There is no need to hide, Ruby. We are all friends here." The youngest? out of the three siblings softly spoke to my sister, a warm smile on her face that was just more than enough to calm the frighteningly shy redhead.

"F...friends?" The little girl questions, a hopeful shine appearing in her eyes, and I just cooed and helped myself to hugging my little sister.

"Yes, Ruby. Friends." I eyed the two new addition to our little group, trying to not sound overbearing? and hopefully not assuming things. I just nearly sighed in relief when I saw a smile on each of the girls' faces appear.

"Yes, friends. You two are our sister's friends, which makes you two our friends too! Though we live in a secluded place, my sister is a good judge of character, so it means that you two are good people. And, someone so adorable like Ruby could not possibly be someone you would not want to befriend." Like a gentle older sister, someone I would aspire to be, she managed to make a bright smile appear on Ruby's face, along with a blush that just made her look like an angel.

"Friends!" The positively radiant smile on Ruby's lips were infectious... yeah, infectious and it spread all around, and it gave me the chance to see Narcissa's absolutely beautiful smile.

"You are just soooo~ cuuuu~te~!!" A loud exclamation broke us from the peaceful atmosphere, and it was definitely not me this time. One moment, I was smiling down on my sister, then the next she disappeared from behind Narcissa and was being twirled around by the younger twin, Andromeda.

"Whu-whaaa?!" Then a weird, startled cry came from my sister, and I just smiled, knowing it was more from surprise than distress. The furious blush on her cheeks just telling me that it wasn't all that bad.

"Cissy! Let's keep her!" While still hugging Ruby, Andromeda adorably demanded, squishing her cheeks against the younger girl, the two of them looking like a perfect picture of cuteness.

"Andy! Let go of Ruby!" Quickly cut the voice of Bellatrix, going in between the two, ripping her twin from Ruby, but also putting Ruby in the same position she was earlier, and the adorable confused cute puppy-like look on Ruby's face was just funny at this point.

"Sorry about the two." I shivered at the sudden soft voice that appeared beside my ear. Quickly leaping into action, I found myself facing Narcissa with a sudden space between us, with me actually leaping away earlier. I instantly felt embarrassed by my reaction, but I tried to do my best by playing cool.

"N-no worries! Ha-haha! I-I'm p-pretty sure that R-Rubes actually like the a-ttention! Hehe-he." Oum that sounded lame, and was my voice higher than usual? I didn't even get to slip in a pun!

'What's happening to meeee!!!?' I screamed internationally, confused and lost.

But, then I felt a hand holding my arm, a soft hand that made my arm tingle, the tingle reaching all the way to my heart and making it skip a beat!

"Is there something wrong, Yang?" A worried look and a question, I saw and heard it, but somehow I'm panicking in the inside.

'Oum why am I feeling weird!' The thought kept repeating in my head, especially when my name left Narcissa's cute, pink lips.

"Nah. Hehe. Everything's cool, there's nothing wrong. Hey, why don't we play?" In a sudden wave of calmness and courage, I grabbed Narcissa's soft hand and led her towards her siblings and Ruby.

"Nn!" The smile that graced her lips suddenly made my pegs feel like jelly, but as a future Huntress, I will not let myself fall! I'll probably ask why I'm feeling weird around Narcissa with mom later.

"Hey girls! Let's play!" Not having fate in myself enough with not falling because of Narcissa's adorably excited expression, I just faced the three girls in front of me.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°
|Salem's POV|
°.°.°.°.°.°.°

'Hmmm. Interesting.' Was the thought that occupied my mind as I watched the young blonde interact with my daughter throug the second floor window overlooking the backyard and the forest behind it.

"I can't see that little sunny abomination of yours being, well, yours." I didn't need to mention her, but she already knew who she was, and a low growl came after.

"Well I can't see that little ab-... that girl to be yours really." I smirked, not really minding her retort because I immediately noticed how she didn't call my daughter an "abomination" like I had called hers. But it is a wonder how she didn't defend her-

"And my daughter isn't an abomination."

-daughter. Ah. Seems like she does have a heart after all.

"Hmph. Let us just get straight to the point. For millenniums, Olive and I had been engaged in a war, as you know, she had brought by blindly following a pair of stupid Gods, after I did my everything just so I could bring her back from death. We had a few years of happiness, even had our own daughters, who died after Olive chose to side with the foolish Gods, believing in their lies and, believing that I had wanted to replace the whole of Humanity and the Faunuses with Grimms. As if she didn't know me, her wife. Then, the war that came after that was just filled with grief and betrayal, that soon too, changed, into just for pride." I explained, putting in a revelation to Olive and I's previous relationship to the three with us, enjoying the shocked and doubtful looks they had, and I was especially delighted with how pained and guilty Olive looked.

"And for the reason why we are all here today, is to discuss a termination for this pointless war for a more pressing matter. The appearances of rogue Grimms, that are not my own and are randomly appearing in every part of Remnant, unlike my own where I have to periodically send them from my land to the different kingdoms." Sharing my reasons, I found that if it were me a 8 years ago standing in front of these four, I was sure to kill them, no questions asked, but it seems my daughters had such an impact in my life.

"Somehow, I can't influence these rogue Grimms, and they have clear difference from my own, which are their dull black eyes." I added, not minding sharing the information because I know that I already had them wrapprd around my fingers. Olive must have forgot how good I am at convincing people with a few gestures, showing some "trust", some hidden manipulation and a few simple tricks. I °had° to have skills in it to convince the villagers in my human time that I wasn't °the° Princess, to manipulate Kings, Queens, Generals, and the peasants to follow my cause, and to gain trust as a Witch before.

"I... saw some of these... rogue grimms actually. I just thought that they were kind of blind? But they weren't, but I still didn't know that they were actually different from any other grimm out there. Just that they seemed more... aggressive than normal? It was just that they were more wild, yeah." The always so sunny redhead shared, her look of apprehension slowly disappearing with the time we're spending not fighting each other.

I would have snorted at how easy it was for the woman to ease up on an enemy, or rather, an enemy turned to a somwhat villain, still an enemy, but not only would it be unlady-like, I am Royalty, and barring some eccentric individuals and the current timeline where there are no actual people with the blood of Royalty.

"Yes. These grimms are truly different from mine, and their sudden appearance should not be a force of nature, but is because of someone. A new player has entered the battlefield, and I would rather join hands without than have a pointless three way to fight another pointless battle." I ended with that, eyeing Olive's, or rather, Olivia's reaction and finding joy at how conflicted she looked. Hiding a smile, I looked out the window and saw how happy my daughters were with their playdates.

As much as I would love to avoid people, especially Olive's faction, I wish for my daughters to have more friends in their age group and not with the replaceable pawns back in my kingdom.

|2168|

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2K 42 23
IMPORTANT: I am currently in the process of remastering this story and will soon be working on the sequels. once the remastering is done I will chang...
58.5K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...
25.6K 1.6K 58
Lunas are revered. Lunas are loved. Lunas are protected. Chosen by Alpha of the Southern River Border, Isabel is none of these. Isabel cleans herse...
98.1K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...