The Enemy's Daughter (Complet...

By chaoticlaneystories

Five VK's from the Isle of the Lost have been chosen to come to Auradon for the chance to be good. What happe... More

Character list
Rotten To The Core
Evil Like Me
First Day of School
Did I Mention
If Only
Family Day
Set It Off
Ways To Be Wicked
What's My Name
Chillin' Like A Villain
Space Between
You And Me
Good To Be Bad
Long Live The Queen
Queen Of Mean
Do What You Gotta Do
One Kiss
My Once Upon A Time
Break This Down

Night Falls

466 8 0
By chaoticlaneystories

After getting the amulet, the six VKs walked back towards the barrier, seeing as they had to go over the bridge this time since the pirates took their bikes, "All right. Get in, get out", Giselle told them, "Jay, you good?", she asked, looking over at her friend that had the remote for the barrier. Jay nodded and pulled out the remote as they all stepped up to the invisible barrier. He pressed the button allowing the five of them to step through. As soon as Giselle stepped through, she noticed that her once red top was now a dark green, the rest of her clothes remained the same though.

Mal laughed a little, "Whoa, got a little Enchantress going on there", she joked. Carlos looked at the amulet in his friend's hand, "That thing really packs a punch, huh?", he joked surprised that this changed her appearance a bit. Unbeknownst to the others, Gil and Harry rolled through the barrier just before it closed, only getting their attention when they laughed and cheered at their successful escape, "Hey, guys. We're just coming for a wee visit", Harry smirked. He and Gil tried to walk past them, but we pushed back by Jay and Carlos. The pirates pushed back, knocking Carlos into Giselle and making her drop the amulet.

It fell over the bridge and Giselle gasped as she tried to reach for it, "No!", she cried out. The amulet almost fell into the water, but was suddenly caught as a tentacle rose out of the water, "Drop something?", Uma taunted as she smirked at Giselle. The soon-to-be-Queen looked at her enemy desperately, "Uma, please. It's very fragile. I need it back before it gets broken", she yelled to her, only eliciting a laugh from the sea witch's daughter.

Harry and Gil both smiled at her, "Uma", they called out, pleasantly surprised at seeing her again. Uma smirked at the boys, "That's my name", she said before sinking back below the water again. They all looked around in the water for her, but saw no signs of her, "Hello, boys", the VKs turned to see Uma standing on the bridge behind them, the amulet now hanging around her neck along with her seashell necklace.

Harry laughed as he walked to stand next to her, but Gil looked at her sadly, "Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us", he said. Giselle crossed her arms, "Yeah, planning her revenge, no doubt", she muttered. Uma scoffed and glared at the red haired girl, "It's not all about you, Mal. I was looking for a hole in the barrier to let everybody out. And you know what I found, boys?", she turned back to her friends, "It's way better out there than we thought there's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut. And fish so big you could dance on their backs. And they've been keeping it all for themselves", she told them.

Giselle rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Uma, I need that amulet to break a spell", she told her and held out her hand for the amulet. Carlos nodded, "Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter", he added. Uma looked at them, "So the good guy is the bad guy?", she asked then laughed, smirking at Giselle, "Well I might not give it back. Let's we what happens", she said. Giselle was getting angry at her now, "Uma, this is not the time for games! Peoples lives are in danger!", she yelled.

Uma stepped back to the edge of the bridge and took the amulet off from around her neck, "Guarantee me that every single villain kid who wants to can get off the Isle", she propositioned. Giselle shook her head, "I can't do that", she told her. Uma shrugged, "Can't do that?", she quickly dangled the necklace over the edge of the bridge, "How about now?", she yelled glaring at Giselle. Desperate for her mother's amulet, Giselle took a step forward, "Deal. Deal", she promised, trying to keep her face straight so they couldn't tell she was lying.

Uma chuckled and moved like she was going to drop the necklace, "Uma!", Evie called out, stopping her in her tracks, "Her word is good", she promised her. Giselle felt horrible that she lied to her best friend about the Isle kids, but she thought she had no other choice. Uma looked over at Giselle then back at the amulet, pulling it back from the edge and placing it back around her neck, "I'll still keep this for the time being. Because if you think I trust you to save the world on your own, think again. This is a job for pirates", she said, cheering with her two friends.

Giselle glared at her, but Jay stepped forward, "We can always go back to hating each other when this is over", he whispered. She hated the idea of working with Uma and Harry, but she knew it was the only way to save her kingdom, "Fine", she gave in. Jay looked over at the two pirates, "Where are our bikes?", he asked them.

Gil smiled at them, "Oh, yeah. Uh, we crashed them", he told them as he and Harry started laughing. Like the angel she was, Evie stepped forward and looked at all of them, "Here's a thought. We could try to be friends. Put our history behind us and celebrate our differences", she suggested before pulling out a small bag, "Who wants gum?", she asked. Uma rolled her eyes at the Evil Queen's daughter, "Let's go", she said starting to walk off.

Giselle put out a hand and stopped her, "No. I'm in charge", she told her, "Let's go", she said, everyone following after her as they walked over the bridge. Once they got back to Auradon, they saw the true effects of the sleeping curse that Audrey cast, "They're asleep. Everyone", Evie said worried. Giselle sighed and hung up her phone, "I can't reach Ben or Leanne", she told them, worried for her fiance and her friend. Evie looked up from her phone, "Or Dizzy or Doug", she added.

"Or Jane. The signal's out", he told them. Celia caught a glimpse of the huge building in front of them, "Is that Auradon Prep?", she asked. Carlos smiled at her, "Yeah and when everyone wakes up, you're gonna love it", he told her before continuing to try and get signal. Harry smirked as he grabbed a student's wallet, "I believe I deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor", he laughed as he took some money out of it.

Jay glared at him and rushed over, taking the money and wallet away from him, "You do. Me not squashing you like a bug", he said, placing the money back in the student's shirt pocket. Harry laughed a little, "You think I'm scared of you, Jay?", he threatened. "Guys", Giselle and Uma both said in unison, getting them to stop fighting. Carlos smiled, "Dude!", he said excited as he saw his dog licking someones hand. The dog stopped licking and sat down in front of him, "Mm delicious", he said before burping.

Carlos rolled his eyes, "Dude, really?", he asked him. The talking dog looked up at him, "What? It wasn't me, I swear. Okay, it was me", he conceded as all the humans gathered around him. Carlos looked at him, "Hey, do you know what happened here?", he asked him. Dud gave a little nod, "Yup, Audrey showed up. She put everybody to sleep and then she turned some of them to--"

"Guys", Evie called out, gathering their attention as they all walked over to what she was looking at, "Hannah turned to stone", she said worried. Jay looked at them all, "All right. Everybody stay on their toes", he told them. Uma looked at Giselle, "Look, since we're here, let's check the school", she suggested as she, her pirates and Celia started walking towards the school. Giselle shook her head, "No", she started, stopping them in their tracks, "Audrey went straight for the crown so I think it's safe to assume she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next. That's where we'll go", she told them.

Uma crossed her arms and stepped towards her annoyed, "Says who?", she asked. Giselle stepped towards her with the same amount of annoyance, "Says me", she told her. Uma scoffed, "Says you. And that's supposed to mean something to me?", she asked ready to start a fight. Evie looked at the two girls desperately, "Guys", she begged them to stop fighting. Giselle took a breath to steady herself, "To the castle", she told them and walked off, the rest of the VKs following her.

_____________________

"Ben!", Giselle called out as they all walked down the halls of the castle. Dude started running down the hallway, "This way!", he yelled out to them. Giselle sighed, "Ben could be asleep anywhere", she said worried about her fiance. Celia shrugged, "Or turned to stone", she added, making Evie cover her mouth before she said anything else that worried the girl. Gil placed a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, sis. We'll find him", he promised her with a small smile. Giselle gave her brother a small smile in return before they continued down the hall, "Ben!", she yelled out.

Dude sat at the end of the hallway, "I got a scent. Very pungent cologne. Easy to track. Follow me, people", he said. Jay nodded at the dog, "That's great, Dude", he said. Dude looked at the new VKs, "FYI, I give great cuddles", he told them. Gil smiled, "Really? We never had a pet growing up", he said gesturing to him and Giselle. The red haired girl laughed a little, "Except for Dad's stupid elk head", she remembered. Uma stopped when she saw claw marks across the wall and a torn up painting, "Hold up. What's this?", she asked.

Carlos looked at it then back at Giselle nervously, "Any chance this was already here?", he asked her. Giselle sighed, knowing that those claw marks couldn't be from anything good. "And follow me", Dude said as he ran around the corner, leading them into a room with suits of armor as Giselle kept calling out Ben's name. They all walked around the room, trying to find something, "I bet you lost some sleep thinking about me on the loose", Uma said, trying to taunt Giselle. She shrugged, "No, actually I slept great. I wonder what fried octopus tastes like", she said, making Uma laugh a little.

Evie stepped up between them, "Okay, let's not--"

"We're celebrating our differences", Uma interrupted her, using the words that she used before. Suddenly, a suit of armor turned to look at them, only catching Harry's attention, "I believe we're being challenged", he said tried to tell Uma. She put a hand up to shush him and looked at Giselle, "Let's split up and look for Audrey", she told her. Giselle shook her head, "That makes absolutely no sense. Unless you give me the amulet, she's going to spell you", she argued.

Harry rolled his eyes as the suit moved again, "Girls!", he yelled, making them all turn to look at him, the pirate pointing to the suit, "We have a situation here", he said. They all finally looked at the now alive suit, hearing Audrey's voice coming out of it, "You like a prince, Giselle? How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?", the girl taunted them before the rest of the suits of armor came to life

All:
Watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attack, hit 'em 'til the armor cracks

While everyone tried to run for the door only to be stopped but knights blocking their way, Uma stood on the platform in the center of the room, Gil tossing her a sword

Uma:
This could get a little sticky
How to win this battle, could be tricky
But I know the best way, fall back, let me lead
You hold the line and we'll bring them to their knees

Giselle stepped up onto the platform next to her, Jay tossing her a sword of her own

Giselle (Uma):
Swords in the air if you're with me
They got us outnumbered one to fifty
But victory is ours, 'cause I got a strategy
You take the left
And the rest of you can follow me (Un-uh)
This is my crew
(This is my squad)
This is my turf

Evie stepped up in between them to stop them from fighting

Evie:
Oh my gosh, look guys
We've got bigger fish to fry
Put your differences aside
'Cause right now we're on the same side

Evie (All girls):
Until the night falls, everyone
(We'll stay together 'til the battle is done)

All:
Watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attack, hit 'em 'til the armor cracks

Evie (Girls):
Until the night falls, we're aligned
(It doesn't mean that we're on the same side)

All:
Watch your back, watch your back
Hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast, they're too heavy to react

Giselle and Uma ran over to another suit of armor and started fighting it together

Giselle:
This situation's getting kinda heavy
Hold your weapons tight keep 'em steady
'Cause if we stick together we can make it out alive
I'll cause a distraction, you attack them from the side

Uma:
All my soldiers stand at the ready
We can cut 'em up like confetti
We'll hit 'em from the front, you counter from behind
Don't forget the fate of Auradon's on the line

They all gathered back around each other again

All:
This is all out war, they got us outnumbered
The way the swords clash is the sound of the thunder

Giselle stood in front of everyone and held her sword in the air

Giselle:
And we are not going under, we will never run for cover

All:
We battle for the victory and ride for each other

Evie (Girls):
Until the night falls everyone
(We'll stay together 'til the battle is done)

All:
Back to back, back to back
We can counter their attack, hit 'em 'til the armor cracks

Evie (Girls):
Until the night falls, we're aligned
(It doesn't mean that we're on the same side)

All:
Back to back, back to back
Hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast, they're too heavy to react

Giselle and Uma tried to hit the suits of armor with their swords, but suddenly the suits were hit with a jolt of electicity, giving Giselle an idea. She stepped up onto the platform and left her magic course through her

Giselle:
Suit of armor strong and true
Make this metal bust a move!

Once she said the spell, Giselle, Uma and Carlos took turns making the empty suits dance, before the rest of the crew joined in, dancing all around with the suit of armor

Evie (Girls):
Until the night falls, you can trust
(I'm gonna help you win this battle because)

All:
I got your back, got your back
Got your back, got your back
All for one and that's a fact, knights fall pitch black

As the last line was uttered, all the knights fell to the ground and both gangs cheered their victory with each other, making Evie smile. Giselle and Uma were about to high-five before they remembered how much they hated each other. Evie's smile fell as she saw both groups moving off to their separate sides, celebrating with them instead of as a whole team.

Evie looked at all of them, pleadingly, "Guys, come on. This was so great. We were a team. We worked together. Come on", she said, trying to grab Giselle's hand, but the girl pulled away, not wanting to make up with Uma after all she did. Evie tried to grab Uma's hand next but she also pulled it away, sneering at the grossly optimistic girl. Evie sighed before smiling as she got an idea, "You know what we should try? An icebreaker", she suggested turning to Uma and her pirates, "You say something you really like about the other person, okay? I'll start", she said.

The pirates all kept their heads down, not wanting to be the one chosen, "Harry", Evie picked, making Captain Hook's son roll his eyes in annoyance, "Great accent. Now you go", she said with a smile. Uma looked past Evie to look at Giselle, "Is she always this perky?", she asked. Evie smiled at the girl, "Oh, it wasn't really your turn, but thank you", she said thinking it was a compliment. Giselle tried to hold in her amused snickers as she grabbed her best friend's hands and pulled her back over to her, "Evie, come here. I love you", she started.

Evie smiled back at her best friend, "I love you", she said back. Giselle nodded, "You know, I love your undying optimism, but we're a little short on time. Audrey clearly knows we're here and we need to get out of here ASAP", she told her. Uma rolled her eyes and stepped forward, "All right, where does this cheerleader bunk down? Even if she's not there, we might find some sort of clue", she suggested, guessing that was their best option. Evie shrugged, "Actually, she's still in the dorms", she said. Giselle nodded in realization, "You're right. Because of summer school", she remembered.

Harry started laughing, "What? Summer school? No wonder she wants revenge", he laughed. Giselle rolled her eyes and looked at the boys, "Okay. I need you guys to go find Ben. We'll meet back at Evie's in two hours, okay?", she told them. Uma looked at her, "Sounds like we're going with my plan. I'm just saying", she said. Giselle shot her a look, "It was kind of the obvious plan", she argued. Gil perked up, "Uma said it first", he said nervously, not wanting to argue with his sister. Uma nodded in agreement, "Right. So my plan", she agreed with a smile. Giselle rolled her eyes at them, "Whatever", she said as she started out of the room with everyone else following her.

___________________

Well looks like Evie's efforts to bring the groups together is failing. Let's see how long that lasts. There are only two more chapters until the end of the third movie but I have a surprise for after this book. Stay tuned to find out what it is!

Until next time, lovies

-D<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 744 23
Welcome to my Disney Descendants story. What if there were 5 villain kids that went to Auradon and not 4? Come join the VKs on their mission in Aurad...
302K 5.6K 47
Chloe de Vil lives on the Isle of the Lost with her mother and twin brother. That is, until Carlos got the invitation to go to Auradon. Since then, C...
134K 2.1K 28
Descendants 1, 2, &3 Gina, daughter of Gaston, her father never liked her, because he never wanted a daughter, she always goes to her older brother G...
50.6K 1.2K 17
The land of Auradon is at peace with the vilians on the isle, and the King and Queen celebrating the birth of their second son. A new Prince for the...