AS TIME GOES BY (CHAENNIE)

By crazyforrosie

Can't say how the days will unfold, Can't change what the future may hold But, I want you in it Every hour, e... More

I love you too,
Strike Two
Your happines > Mine
It's not stupidity!
Still F R I E N D S...
The Risk-Taker
Make up your mind
First of the too Many
It's a Date!
P R I O R I T Y
My Señorita
Can't Help Falling In Love
I love you!
Heart, Body and Soul
HOME
Let the World Know
The Hottest Couple!
Arranged Marriage
What is Love?
I wanna make love to you!
Ten Minutes
Conspiracy Theory
Timeless
roses_are_rosie
Chaeyoung-ah's Nini 💙🖤
U-Turn
The Kiss
THE BET
The Plan
S O L O
Where's Rosie?
It's You!
The Weekend Getaway
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

Way Back Into Love

3.9K 103 107
By crazyforrosie

Jennie takes her purse, keys, and sunglasses with her and went out of her room. She will eat somewhere near the place.

She twisted the doorknob of the front door and pulled, only to be greeted by the most angelic face she had ever seen.

"Rosie," she can only utter.

"I really like it when you call me Rosie. Your sweet and lovely voice compliments with it and it soothes my heart, baby" she whispered the last word.

Jennie could not speak, as if her world stopped from rotating. She cannot believe her eyes, afraid that if she will come close to the lovely figure in front of her, it will disappear from her sight.

"Jennie," Chae calls her one more time.

"Chae. Are you-- for real?" she gulps hard and waited for confirmation.

"Yes, Jennie. I am here. I've found you. Just like what you said. I listened to my heart. And came back to where it all began."

"Did you really---, Jennie wasn't able to finish her sentence because Chae claimed her lips hungrily.
She placed her hands on her waist and pulls her body, desperately asking for friction.

"Hmmmmmm." she can't help but moan. She opened her mouth to welcome her "visitor". She held Chae's cheeks and demanded to deepen the kiss, to which Chae willingly obliged.

Chae pushed themselves back inside the house by using her own burning body. She was welcomed with that familiar scent of Jennie inside the house, the house that had witnessed everything during their first night.

She can't help but feel nostalgic about it. She missed Jennie. So much, to the point of crushing her bones just to satisfy her need to feel her. She lifted her legs, placing herself in the middle of those short but firm legs of Jennie.

While Jennie's hands desperately cling for her life, on Chae's neck. They kissed aggressively. As if trying to redeem lost times of not being together.

"Hmmmmmmmm" Chae delighted herself in Jennie's actions.

She placed her burning hands on Jennie's precious butts, pulling them more closely until she felt her damped panty on her tummy. She groaned at the contact.

"Fucking wet" she whispered on Jennie's ear, making Jennie release her own moan.

They made their way to the bedroom without breaking their connected bodies.

They're lost in their own world. They temporarily shut their minds and continues to dive in with each other's souls.

She released Jennie's body on the bed. She then undressed Jennie from her perfectly fit dress, while looking fiercely through her soul. Jennie shivered with the way Chae's looking at her.

She bit her lip indicating she's turned on, causing Jennie's face to redden in shyness.

"You're still the shy Jennie, even though I've made love with you many times. And in those many times, all I can remember was your sweet taste. You intoxicate me, your moans consume me." Chae stated as she rested her eyes on Jennie's exposed body.

She's slowly undressing, teasing Jennie a little. Their eyes were filled with the desire to once again rekindle the fire that was temporarily put off by a cold case.

Jennie's cat eyes captured Chae's abdomen as she was nearing to get fully naked. She gasps for air and releases it.

"Do you like what you see? Am I yummy enough to be your dinner? Dessert perhaps?" she teases Jennie even more.

"Oh trust me when I say that I can devour you anytime I want, but I am giving you the privilege to get naked in front of me, I am patiently waiting, Rosie." they had a staring contest for a moment until Chae reaches for the last clothing that prevents Jennie from going crazy.

"How much can you wait, hmmmmmm." Chae stopped in her tracks and looks at Jennie with a smirk on her face.

"Well, let's just say that I can only wait for a minute or two, and if I won't get you laid down in this bed, then I should start playing on my own." Jennie sits down in Indian-style and acted out.

Chae understood what Jennie is planning to do, so she speaks, "Hajima." and took the last garment out of her body.

Jennie's jaw dropped at the sight. She's seeing a perfectly curved tall blonde doll. That's it, that's the last straw, she thought to herself.

She pulled Chae's two hands causing her to stumble on her top. She then cupped her face for a rough and sloppy kiss.

Chae was automatically turned on. She'd never seen Jennie being like this. She has always been the recipient of everything, not that she complains, she loves to pleasure her, she loves to hear her scream for her name, she loves to devour her.

Their moans echoed on the four sides of the bedroom wall. It added to the steamy environment they already have.

Chae bit Jennie on her neck, she made sure that tonight's lovemaking will have an imprint on her lover.

Chae moved a little bit lower and stops on Jennie's cleavage. She licked the paved way that separates each side. Jennie's getting high, a sweet moan escaped her luscious lips.

Chae didn't waste any time, she then placed her mouth on Jennie's hardened nipple, her tongue teases her crown, Jennie's hand seemingly has its own mind that automatically holds Chae's head.

"Aaaaahhhh, Chae!!!" Jennie cried in pleasure.

Chae repeatedly sucked each nipple until Jennie was almost out of breath.

She proceeds to Jennie's flat stomach, she planted small kisses seemingly creating a pattern, much to Jennie's enjoyment.

She continues on her trail until she reaches her main target, Jennie's aching core. It aches for Chae's touch, for her to get tasted and wet even more.

Chae's mind was in chaos, she's on the verge of devouring Jennie, yet trying to maintain control over herself. She does not want to hurt Jennie. So she's having a dilemma, but she decided to take it slow.

She bends over between Jennie's legs. And she whistles over it, Jennie felt a tingling sensation all over her body, a shivering sensation indeed. "Ooohhh" she released thru a moan.

Chae licks Jennie's wet core, juices were all over its face. She hums with the taste of it. She licks it again, this time pushing her tongue a few inches deeper than before.

Jennie's head swayed left and right, her body responding immensely thru Chae's actions.
Her moans filled the bedroom, a sweet echo of pleasure in Chae's mind and ears.

Chae's right hand cupped Jennie's right breast and squeezed it lightly. Jennie's hands were still on Chae's head, begging for more, begging for deeper thrusts from her tongue. To which Chae delightedly obeyed.

"Baby, I'm cumming."
"Ooohhhhhh!!!" following her declaration was a shaking of her own body. Chae's mouth did not leave Jennie's core for a moment. Making sure that no amount of juices will ever go to waste, not even the tiniest. She hums while she's in the middle of Jennie's legs. Jennie shivered.

After a few more breaths, Chae positioned herself on top of Jennie. Only to find out that Jennie's eyes were closed during the intercourse.

"Baby," she called her, but Jennie did not answer, she just hummed.

"Baby, look at me."

Jennie finally opens her eyes, her eyes seem sleepy, but she managed to say, "I love you baby." and smiled sweetly at her lover.

"I love you too Jennie," she answered back. "but we're not done yet," she said and moves slowly on top of her, dancing with each other, creating friction their bodies longed for.

They are seeing each other eye to eye, both were lost in their own world. Their eyes speak of the words that cannot be uttered. She claimed Jennie's lips for hungry and wet kisses. As she continuously moves on top of her.

Chae's pace gradually changing, she's increasing her speed, their cores touching each other, both were in a moaning mess. Jennie wanted to pleasure Chae too, so she mimics Chae's pace. She arched her back for better contact, and she could almost feel her core tightens, indicating that she will soon explode again, but she wanted Chae to experience it too, so she controlled herself, almost impossible, but she did it anyway.

"Baby, I think I'm gonna cum." Chae breathlessly confessed.

"Cum for me, baby."

And as soon as those words slip from her mouth, Chae released a loud moan, and their juices mixed with each other. They are both breathing frantically.

Chae's head drops at the crook of her neck. She can hear and feel her heavy breathing.

She held Chae's chin and made her look at her eyes. She saw nothing but love in her eyes. It expresses deep affection and undying admiration.

She kissed her lips, slightly swollen, evidence of the rough and wild lovemaking. The kiss they've shared was full of love and assurance. Assurance that though they've fought, they overcame.

"I love you, Rosie," she said and placed Chae's head back to her neck again. A safe haven to her lover.

They both gave up to their will to stay awake and let their eyes shut, and obeyed their minds to rest on each other's loving arms.

Jennie woke up without Chae beside her. Was it only a dream? she thought.

She mindlessly walks out of the bed without realizing that she's naked, totally naked, with purple marks on her body.

She's now convinced that what happened wasn't a dream, but a reality. Chae is with her. They've made love, again. And it was lovely.

"But where is she?" she asks to herself. Her question was answered by the smell of pesto coming from the kitchen. She also heard her singing.

She opens the door quietly, not wanting to bother Chae. She smiles widely when she saw that Chae wasn't only singing, but also dancing with the tune.
She walks quietly until she reaches her spot, Chae's back facing her.

She slides her arms on Chae's waist, and said, "you could be an idol you know. I bet you'll make it big, baby."

"You think so?" she asks while laughing.

"Yeah, you are beautiful, so beautiful, you have the confidence, the aegyo," Chae did an aegyo, "so cute", Jennie commented. You can play guitar, piano, basically every musical instrument. You also have the " moves". But most of all, you have a very unique voice, I bet big names would want to have a collab with you. Any company will be very lucky to have you as their artist.

"Wow. Really." she turns off the stove and turns around to face Jennie. "Aren't you being biased?" she touched Jennie's nose with her index finger.

"No. Of course not." Jennie immediately answered.

"And you could be an idol too." she kissed her nose.
"You are the most beautiful and pure soul I've ever met. You also have the "moves"," she mimics Jennie. "And I am not forgetting your voice, your sweet voice, and oh, those raps, you nailed every song that has raps in it."

"Perhaps we could try it?" Chae playfully suggested.

"We could be a duo, and we can call ourselves Channie"

"Chaennie you mean, hmmm, sounds nice." she pecks her lips and hugged her. "I missed you," she confessed.

"I missed you too Rosie," Jennie answered with full honesty.

"We shall eat before this pesto gets cold," she said and guided Jennie to the table she had set plates on.

"Someone is so hungry, hahaha." Chae playfully glared at Jennie. She then puts their food on the table.

"I ordered these while we were on our way here. The same restaurant we had dined in before." Chae answered what seemingly was a question on Jennie's mind.

"Hmmmmmmm." Jennie hums.

"Rosie. About what happened before. I would like to---" Chae placed her index finger on Jennie's lips.

"It's okay Jennie. Everything's clear now." Chae finished it on her behalf.

"No Chae, you need to hear it from me. You should listen to me this time, please." she held Chae's hands with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Okay baby. But remember that whatever happened yesterday, or 2 years ago, doesn't really matter now, all that matters now is you, and me, and what we have right now." Chae squeezed Jennie's hand lovingly, Jennie gave her a beautiful loving smile.

"It all started when you and Chanyeol dated. He was basically the talk of the school during those times, scoring you as his girlfriend. Everybody knows what kind of man he really was. One day I heard him and his friends talking about you. They were teasing him because he made you become his girlfriend. And so I talked to him, yes, that was the first time we have spoken with each other. I told him that I heard them and that he should stay away from you, cos what I heard during those times were all bad. They were talking about a bet, and that you were just a part of it. I got mad at him, so I threatened him, and told him to stay away from you, or I will tell you about their bet. But he made a promise to me, that he will never try to hurt and break you, he told me that he was a changed man, your love has changed him. And so I agreed, cos I'd seen how happy you were when you and Chanyeol made it official. And then he asked me why, why was I so concerned about you, aside from being my best friend. And apparently, he was kinda feeling it, that I have deep feelings for you, that I have fallen for you. I thought he won't make a big deal out of it. But it's sad how he used those words to come between us." she sighs, but still continues with her story.

"In all those times when you and Chanyeol dated, I have been battling for myself. I have battled not to get hurt, not to be broken so that when you tell me about your dates, you will never see the sadness in my eyes. Many times I lied to myself, I lied about me being happy for you because it breaks the hell out of me. But I cannot do anything, can I?"

"I ignored every pain and heartache because that's how you mean to me, you are my everything. Everything was smooth between the two of you until the day he left you for his dreams. When I learned that he got an offer from Dad because he's the son of the couple who was working in your company, I was supposed to feel happy, because finally, we can be able to spend time again, like we used to. But it was the opposite. I felt my heart broke because I knew your heart will be broken by that sudden separation. And so I talked to him hours before his flight. I tried to convince him that he should not go, that you need him, but he did not listen to me. He chose his dreams over you. Telling me that he was doing it for the two of you. He was maybe partially right. I thought you knew about it, but it turned out you were blindsided."

"I know I should have told you about it, about our encounters, about his plans, I should have told you that he will be back for you. But I didn't. I was afraid you'll wait for him if you had known about it. That, I am really sorry about it. Because I was so selfish. I had allowed you to go through those pains, because of my selfishness." Jennie's tears started to flow, Chae hugged and comforted her, whispering "Sshhh." in her ear.

"I'm sorry I was so selfish. But believe me when I say that everything I did for you was all because I cared for you, as a friend, as my best friend. I never intended to take advantage of the situation and you. Everything I did, were prompted by love." she cried to Chae's shoulders.

"Jennie, baby, you don't have to apologize. I should be the one apologizing to you because I had let myself be fooled by Chanyeol. I should have believed in you, and not in those fabricated words of him. I'm so sorry Jennie, I had hurt you. You don't deserve those pains I've caused you. Please forgive me. You can slap me if you want, you can hit me if you want, just please forgive me." Chae pleaded and kisses Jennie's hands continuously.

"Your reactions were only prompted by my silence. I won't hold it against you, baby. I had my part of the blame too." she lifted Chae's chin and looks at her eyes. "You are my everything, and even if you break me a million times, I will always run back to your arms, always," Jennie lovingly said.

"Thank you for loving me. Thank you for waiting for me. Thank you for being selfish, for once in your life." Chae grins at Jennie.

"Thank you for listening to your heart. And thank you for finding your way back into love."

They forgive each other's lapses, talks about random things that had happened while they were away from each other.
The night goes on and they made love again numerous times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 88 10
Lisa falls in love for the first time. She should be happy but things are not easy especially if the girl that she fell in love with was Jennie, her...
1.1M 24.4K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...
294K 10K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
147K 4.2K 44
Have you ever felt having everything you wanted in life but, yet there's something lacking? Like you're missing something important? That's what I'v...