Escape to Gotham.

By IslandKoala

Marinette is SICK of Lie-la and her lies. Adrien and his fantasys. She is Done, with Paris, with France. So... More

Faked
School Project
Not a chapter
Meanwhile,
September 18th Bonus.
Dinner
Dussu's Feather.
A Stroll.
Drop in
How they met.
Lady of Scarlet
Epilogue

The Past

17.4K 316 154
By IslandKoala

Mari/Ladybug Pov:

(Past time: )

"Com'n LB! Why can't you see we're made for each other." Chat yelled as he was swung around a pole. I kept climbing. "M'lady! My love don't leave me!" at this I froze. I turned back, and yelled 

"I Hate You!! You killed my adoptive parents!" I tapped my mask, and Kalki's glass'es appeared. "Kalki merge!!" before Chat could say anything, I yelled

"Voyage!", grabbed his ring and jumped into the portal. 

The last thing I saw, before I blacked out, was the familiar bakery.

Nobodys Pov: 

Jason Todd, and Marinette Todd (When Tom and Sabine adopted Marinette they legally changed her last name to Dupan-Cheng.) were best friends. Jason and Marinette were hardly ever separated. Years later, Marinette's house burned down, she thought it was her fault her beloved Jason was dead. 

So, when Lie-la (Sorry not sorry.) came along,she boosted Marinette's depression along. Chat Noir found out Ladybug was/is Marinette. When both Ladybug, and Marinette, rejected him, Chat turned bitter. He thought Marinette's parent's were the ones in the way. 

So, he killed them. Marinette's adoptive mother, Sabine, Chat Noir ruthlessly cataclysmed her, her last words were

"Go Home Mari." And Tom, Chat Noir, the one-time hero, now villain murdered Tom. A cold-heart-ed killer.

Hey all! I know your not going to read this.  .  . but, Thank you! for reading, please put any comments (on how bad my writing is, or suggestions for the story, or anything!) Have a good day/night!

--IK out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.4K 22
Marinette Dupain-Cheng. From the Class' favorite to the social pariah of the class. And its all thanks to Lila Rossi. What will happen when one day h...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
211K 4.5K 14
so I decided to make a fanfiction where Marinette is poison Ivy's daughter. And before you ask the father is unknown. She is taken away from poison I...
1.8K 61 5
Marinette took part in a worldwide competition. A once in a lifetime opportunity to win a 2 month trip to Gotham and Metropolis. Being the prodigy sh...