Saved

By 1Keisuke_Baji

Colby was depressed, he thought that Sam didn't love him the way he did, Colby loved Sam, More than friends... More

Noticed
Worst
Awake
Probelm
Find
Lie
The kiss
Back Home
sad
home
the talk
Trying
Back
RunningAway
The Dream
💞💕
Colby
tHanKs🤧❤
gUyS
TFIL trip
💞💕
Meeting Elton
._. Unknown ._.
Break Up/Drunk
confessed
Guyssss
Face Reveal
Haunted House.
Cheated
talk
meeting tara
important
GUYS
Suicide Forest
ghosts
quiet
it was all a dream
truth.
woken up.
together forever.
jealous.
doesnt smell like caca to me señor.
party.
thinking
broken back.
I love you.
Together Forever
read this :v
hey 🧍🏻

the one with the prom video.

481 9 29
By 1Keisuke_Baji

3rd p.o.v

Colby, Sam, Jake, Corey, Tara and Jack sat down on the couch. Jake had the greatest idea to see the Video that they all recorded when it was prom from high school. Sam was the only one who didn't want to watch it. They all didn't know why he didn't want to But they didn't really listen.

Jake went upstairs to grab the CD. "guys we can literally just go outside and have fun." Sam said as Colby sighs "Sammy, what are you so worried about?"

Sam shrugged "never mind.." Colby frowned at his reaction. Jack smiled and sat in the middle of Sam and Colby. "great! now i can see what you guys look like when you were younger." He smiled brightly as Sam chuckles and nods shuffling Jacks hair.

Colby places his arm around Jack, as Sam does the same. Jake finally comes downstairs with the CD. He turns on the TV and places the CD inside the CD player.

He quickly sat down where Tara was and cuddled with her "oh my god! I'm so exited! Play it!" Jake giggles and nodded he grabbed the controller and played it.

"let's see what happens when y'all were little wittle baby's" Corey said doing this type of childish voice making Colby and Jack giggle. While on the other side Sam was nervous. Why was he so nervous about?

Prom Video

Jake and Colby drove to Sams house to get ready to go to prom. They both happily walked inside Sam's house. Sam quickly walked downstairs with his suit already on. "you guys ready?" Sam asked as Colby and Jake nodded "ready as ever! just waiting for our girls to call and we'll go to them" Jake said as Colby nodded in agreement.

"oh wait! I'm getting a call!" Colby said as he took out his phone putting it on in speaker. "hello?" Colby said happily "hey colby sweetie, I'm sorry I'll have to bail on you! My mother is coming up with something just now! I'm so so so sorry!" Colby's smile quickly turned upside down. "It's okay Julie. Have a nice day." Colby sighed and hang up.

"Well if you're not going now I don't want to go!" Sam sighed as Sam parents were standing there quiet listening recording everything "Sammy! Come here real quick" Sam walked towards them confused "yeah?"

"why don't you go with Colby? You like him don't you?" Their parents had the best idea as Sam nodded and smiled "yeah! great idea! Wait here!" Sam quickly went upstairs. After a while he cane down and quickly walked towards Colby "hey Colby!"

Colby quickly looked up at Sam "hey Sam! Julie said that she is going to come! Let's go!" Same mouth dropped he frowned at his response as Jake and Colby went outside waiting for Sam In the car.

Sams parents looked at each other "I'm sorry honey" Sams mother mumbled Sams nodded and walked outside where Jake and Colby were their parents frowned and turned off the camera. Jake paused the tv looking over at Sam. Sam sighed as Everyone had eyes on them. "oh Sammy.." Colby whispered.

"you liked Colby all of this time?" Jake questioned as Sam nodded "yup." Tara scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Corey cleared his throat and smiled "well that was the passed! Now you guys are together for ever!" Colby nods in agreement "Corey's Right! Come here Samuel" Sam leaned and kissed Colby's Soft light pink lips, Colby kissed back as Jack was just sitting there watching them "ugh ew, get a room!" Jack says making Sam and Colby stop kissing each other.

They sit back down and looked down at Jack "well, Jacky. It's not like you haven't kissed a boy" Sam said winking at him. Jacks face quickly became the color of a tomato ah shit he thought as he cleared his throat "n-no I haven't.." Sam giggled and nodded "um yes you have! I caught you and Fin-" Jack quickly shook his head interrupting him "nuh uh! not true!" Colby nodded "Jack and Finn sitting on the tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Corey said making Jack blushed deeply "g-guys stop..it not like it going to work out anyways.." Jack said getting up from the couch

"no no no. wait what do you mean not work out" Sam said grabbing Jacks wrist. He flinched but tried not making a face of pain from the self harm he did last time. Colby looked at him confused. He knew how it was like, since he had a rough past. "why did you- Jack come here" Jack started to panic on the inside until his phone ringed "oh! ha do here that?! I need to go! I um"

Sam took his hand off Jack as Jack quickly went outside to answer the phone.

"what the-" Colby sighed he knew something was wrong with that kid. Every time it seems to get worst and worst. He doesn't want that child to end up like he ended up.

Colby got up from the couch giving Sam a small peck on the cheek, "hey Tara can i talk to you real quick?" Tara nodded getting up as they both went to a room where no one was.

"I know you and Jack are more you know...talk to each other a lot" Colby said as Tara nodded smiling "yup! like besties"

"yeah, so do you know anything? Like had he...had he done anything bad to him self like self harm or anything?" Tara cleared her throat "um no.."

"I knew it! what is it tell me! I want to help him. Please Tara."
Tara sighed and nodded "well..I cough him doing drugs..like- pills literally-"

"holy shit really?" Colby sighed "I need to talk about this with Sam first then see what happens.

But they didn't know Jack was on the stairs hearing their conversation, he quietly went up to his room and got all of the blades and pills he looked around not knowing where to put everything "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" He went over to his small black backpack putting everything there.

He grabbed his phone and called Finn, Finn quickly answered the call knowing it was Jack.

Finn : Hey! What's Sup?
Jack : Finn i need your help..
Finn : what happened?
Jack : Can you come you my house? So we can talk about it?
Finn : yes of course I'll be there! Bye
Jack : Bye..

Jack quickly turned off his phone and quietly went downstairs. He got out of the house and waited outside for Finn. what was he going to tell him? oh I have drugs and blades I don't want to get in trouble so can you do this for me?!

That sounded stupid af. He rolled his eyes at him self. After twenty minutes passed he saw Finn, he quickly opened the gate and let him in.

"I...Finn" Finn looked at him concerned "what's wrong jack?.." Jack took a deep breath and looked away from Finn. "I...I got depressed...everything that has been happening to me, has not been the greatest thing...and I started doing drugs...taking pills I don't even know what they are.." Finns eyes got wide open "Jesus Christ Jack" Jack sighs and scratched the back of his head "and now...I startled cutting my self"

"wait what?" Finn rubbed his face and sighed "Jack...I'm here..talk to me! don't do this to your self! you can die...self harm you're slowly killing your self. Or from bleeding to much! Or or...overdose by the drugs you do!" Jack felt like crying, he knew That Finn was right. But that just wasn't the way he does things.

Jack felt hate towards him self as well. He had a hard time when he was living with his parents. He was once takin to Mental Center from trying to overdose. Jack didn't remember what happened when he did that, it was all blurry. He only remember parts. For example when hearing the doctor saying what type of pills did you take? honey you need to tell us or how his mother and father were so sad and disappointed on him.

They seemed disappointed. They just didn't want to show it, maybe because they thought it would make him feel worst.

Jack was now lost in his mind. His thoughts coming to him.

fucking fag!

you punch like a bitch bowers!

Flash Back

Derry where Jack lived with his parents. He breathed in and out. He would never really go outside his house much.

Everything was just messed up.
....

He used to have friends. Bill, Stanley Chosen, Beverly. But they all fell apart for this fight they had. Bill and Stanley End it up being boyfriends. And the rest of them just didn't talk to each other.

Jack loved being outside, hearing the birds, how quiet it was, but now he couldn't enjoy it. He would always get bullied by this group of kids always get beaten up. There wasn't a day he wouldn't.

He would always stay Inside, but once he became brave enough to go outside. If he saw them, then just avoid them. He thought.

But of course it didn't go that way. And what really sucked, is that there was this kid he liked. They both liked eachother.

This other boy named was Richie. Richie was a type of kid that would always be annoying, tell momma jokes and shit. Jack loved him though. Even though he would make jokes about his mom it will never change his mind on how he fell for him.

'hey Jacky bear!'
'Don't call me that, I hate it when you call me that"
'Oh you love it! It what makes you so Chuckilicious!'

He would always tell Jack cute nicknames. Jack loves them but acted liked he didn't.

So yeah. It really sucked that now he was with the group that always bullied him. He would got to this place named the 'kissing bridge' people kissed and carved their names.

Richie seemed to Carved are's R+J

And now that they both didn't talked to eachother made Jack even more depressed than he was.

"oh hey, Jack where have you been? Hiding in home with your mommy and daddy?" Conner Bowers. He would always target him. Never knew why.

"fucking fag!" Conner quickly punched Jack on the cheek. Jack played it cool. Like if it didn't hurt. It was like if he was used to it by now. "you punch like a bitch bowers"

By that Conner got really pissed as they all started beating the shit out of Jack. Richie didn't do anything, "stop!" Richie yelled they all looked at him "can't we go do this to someone else's?"

"what? did you fall for him? are you a fag too hm?!" Conner said as Richie shook his head "no..it's um..cant we just pd this to someone else? For once?" Conner rolled his eyes "fine" they all walked away leaving Jack on the floor bleeding.

That's when he quietly went back to his house and tried over dozing which it didn't really work properly and that's how he ended up being in the mental center.

They would ask him question like "how do you feel?" "how are you doing?" "how's life?" Which gave him the urge to tell that bitch that he had no fucking life since he was inside a stupid mental center, stupid enough to not being able to kill himself correctly.

Jack...Jack

"Jack!!"

Flashback over :D

Jack quickly snapped and looked at Finn "are the drugs affecting you in some way?!" Jack shook his head "no...no...just...can you help me yes or no"

"Well I can answer that question after you tell me to help you in what" Finn said as Jack nodded "just to help hide this for now...then maybe give to me back? I don't want to get in trouble, because Colby is now telling Sam that I'm a suicidal bitch"'

Finn sighed and looked around, "fine.."' the only Finn agreed on helping him was because he was in love with him.

What if Sam or Colby would send him somewhere to be better. His thoughts were getting to him. Even though Sam and Colby aren't like that. They would never do that.

"wait jack.." jack gave him the bag where the pills and blade were "yeah?.." jack looked at him "did you even cut yourself because of me?" Jack cleared his throat and hugged him. "I gotta go back inside Finn..thank you for helping me..see you later." Jack avoided his question. He stopped hugging him and started walking away.

"w-wait! Jack" Jack opened the door and looked at Finn running towards him, he hugged him and kissed him, Jack places his hand on Finns cheek. Kissing him back passionately. They both pulled away and giggled, "Jack I know this might be to soon..and I understand if you don't want to but...I was just wondering if you would like to be my...boyfriend?"

Jack giggled and nodded "I would love to be your boyfriend"

"congrats!" Finn and I notice Colby and Sam we're watching us, with their phones up.

"wHaT tHe fUcK" Jack takes his hand of Finns Cheek. They were both red from how embarrassed they were "dId yOu rEcOrD aLl oF iT?" Jack asks as Colby nods "of course I did I mean Were youtubers" Jack Sighed and looked at Finn "see you later okay?" Jack smiled and Finn nodded "yes goodbye" Finn said kissing Jacks cheek then leaving.

Jack got in completely and closed the door "I thought it wasn't going to 'work'" Sam said As Jack rolled his eyes "well I didn't think it would"

Sam and Colby smiled Jack giggled softly "can i ask how you guys fell in love? And how how you guys started dating?" Sam and Colby nodded. "Yes! But get ready for bed." Jack nodded and went upstairs, he took his shoes off and got on the bed pulling the blanket off.

Sam and Colby sat down on his bed and giggled "Long story short, I was diagnosed with depression. I was depressed by all of the thoughts that were in my mind. And I loved Sam, so thoughts like 'what if he doesn't love me?' 'what if he is just using me?' 'does he even care about me?' You know just negative thought would come up. ...There were times when I tried to kill my self..a lot of drama came into our lives because of me. After we got to meet you, we arrived and were in this hotel Elton got us for a while. Sam and i got a room together we both weren't really officially together. But we cuddled and flirt with each other. Finally we had the courage to ask eachother out. Then we went to the suicide forest, then we met you, a beautiful little specimen!"

Colby said booping Jacks nose. Jack giggled softly. "Now go to sleep it's 2 am already" jack nodded and laid down properly closing his eyes. Sam and Colby got out of Jacks room closing the door.

"I love you Coobs."

"I love you too Sammy"

____

I tried to make this long...and I'm pretty sure many people aren't going to read this...since I stopped for a while, but I just didn't know what to do next, but now my mind is starting to give me ideas again yk? 🤔. And I have been in school but- I don't really care about that- whatever anyways I'm so so so sorry that the break took to long But I'll be doing more and more :)))

Now Enjoy this Jack and Finn Picture :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 2.3K 129
Sam and Colby had a perfect life, but one night it changes for Colby. (Mpreg) This book will contain super sensitive topics!! Started: November 4th...
141K 1.9K 30
☠️No Name☠️
1.5K 12 14
Why does Colby love me the way that he does? How will I choose between Jake and Colby?
78.8K 1K 93
Sam and Colby know each other and are already best friends... what if kat agreed to help sam get Colby..