Gryffindor boys || Drarry Sto...

By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

We talk about Harry getting sorted into Slytherin.. but what if we sort Draco into Gryffindor? "Draco Malfoy"... More

Gryffindor
Burrow
Boggart
Sirius Black
Triwizard Tournament
Chosen
Handsome Date
Number One
Maze
Headquarters
Nightmare
Tired
Nice one, James
Summer Love
One Year
Unprotected
In pain
Wedding
The Real Locket
Gone
Bellatrix's Vault
Finishing It
Date Night
Be mine forever?
Family

Gown Up

1.9K 62 12
By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

>>Third Person (I have a new story idea so I think this will be the end of this story! new one coming soon luvs xx <3 *also they're older now; Lily is starting Hogwarts and Teddy is in his 3rd year!* Okay now enjoy)

"Lily Malfoy-Potter" Mcgonagall said and the short girl, went up the stairs to sit on the little stool. She was in her little robes and skirt- her hair falling over her left eye that was two different colors. 

"Better be... Gryffindor!" The hat called and she walked over to the clapping table and sat next to Fred II and Hugo, Rose was going up the steps when Lily looked over. "ah of course, another Weasley. Better be, Gryffindor!" Soon she joined Lily. 

"ew her eyes are messed up" "oh gross" Lily was walking in the back of the group and girls in front of her kept looked back. "its called Segmental Heterochromia" Lily mumbled insecurely but they obviously didn't hear.

*^*

"Hows your first day?" Teddy asked, seeing the small girl- she was shorter than most people and was quite pale- definitely a Draco thing. "people are being mean about my eyes again" She said quietly and Teddy gently brushed her hair back and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Don't worry, Flower. You're absolutely gorgeous" Teddy said, taking her hand and they walked into dinner together. 

"Who's the little girl?" Teddy's friends asked when he sat down- Lily was going to go sit at the Gryffindor table but he made her sit with him. "This is my little sister, Lily, Not biologically so don't ask why she doesn't have color changing hair" Teddy clarified as he changed his hair from blue to purple and back to blue and they laughed.

Emily; a long, basically white, haired girl with light purple eyes leaned over the table. "I'm Emily, you can call me Em. I like your eyes. Mine are like that too" She moved her hair to show the little streak of brown in her eyes. "Woah" Lily smiled. "Wait I wanna see" Clark, a boy that wore a lot of yellow and had fake glasses and wavy black hair leaned over. "Woah your eyes are so cool" he said happily and Teddy put his arm around her.

"See, not everyone is mean" Teddy told her and she smiled shyly. "Who's being mean? Do I need to show them a piece of Em" She tried to be scary but it definitely didn't work. "Just some girls in Gryffindor. Do you think Daddy would be mad that I don't like it?" "He showed me I can whoever i want. You'll like it- at some point. You'll make great friend; like these idiots, and start liking it" Teddy hummed and Lily tapped the table.

"I think you already have an admirer" Teddy hummed, poking her and motioning to a Slytherin boy with dirty blonde hair who was staring at her with blush over his cheeks. "But no boys! you're staying a baby forever" "Am not" Lily whined and Teddy teased. "My baby, just like Harry told me, I'll always be his and Draco's baby. You know I did promise to keep you protected and be the best brother ever so" Teddy teased and Lily smiled. 

"well you are the best brother" Lily said and Emily let out a sweet awe and made them blush. "Oh shush you" Teddy threw a napkin at her and she giggled.

*^*

"Hi" A small voice said and Lily turned around and smiled. "Hello" she was walking to her next class but she had a break before she had to be there. "I'm Rhys-" "You're in my potions class right?" Lily accidentally cut him off but he was about to say he was in her potions and he nodded.

"Did you want to walk with me?" she asked and he nodded so they wouldn't be late. "Yeah I saw you with Teddy, are you guys friends?" he asked and she smiled, hiding her eye since she wanted this boy as a friend- since she doesn't like the other Gryffindors.

"He's my big brother, not biologically; I'm Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy's daughter. But they adopted him when he was a little baby but yes he's my brother" "Woah! you're Harry Potter's daughter, that's so cool" He said happily and she smiled.

"You're not mean like the other people" Lily said and he smiled a little. "well I try not to be" He said and Lily pushed the door open for the both of them. 

*^* (Hi, still lazy; Teddy is gonna be in 6th and Lily is in 4th)

"Hey Rhysssss" Lily leaned over his shoulder and he laughed. "Hey Lilyyyyy" he mocked and they laughed. "What're you up to" She hummed, looking at the parchment in front of him. It was something from Divination. "Homework, boring though. How was Hogsmeade?" he asked and she smiled, moving her arm around and putting a box in front of him. "there you go, I got you something too" she said happily, pressing her cheek against his and he blushed.

Rhys had a massive crush on Lily- she knew about it because of his sister who was in Gryffindor. He had definitely gotten more attractive over the few years at the school. "Oi, no boys" Teddy picked her up and she squeaked. "Put me down, blue!" Lily giggled and he put her down and she hugged him. "I missed you" Lily said happily and he messed her hair up. "I missed you too, flower" He hummed, leaning down and kissing her head.

"I have to study with Em, see you in a bit" He hummed, going over to the Hufflepuff table to get her. "What does he mean no boys?" Rhys asked and Lily giggled, sitting down next to him. "Don't worry he's just protective. So, what are you stuck on?" She asked, leaning over to see and he blushed, showing her the paper.

*^*

"Hey mom and dad" Teddy said, looking at the portrait of Lupin and Tonks hung in the hall with the others who have passed away from the war. They smiled from the portrait and Tonks leaned on Remus's shoulder. "Woof!" Lily startled him a bit and he smiled. "Hey shorty, why are you down here?" He asked, looking at the portrait and back at her. "I'm going to the library and I saw your hair is dark blue. What's wrong?" she asked softly and he shrugged, looking towards the wall again.

"I miss them" he said quietly and Lily hugged his torso, her head against his chest. "I bet they love you a lot still, I definitely love you the most though" Lily said and Teddy smiled. "I love you too, petal" He poked her cheek a little and she giggled. "would it be bad if i had a crush on someone?" Lily asked, they started walking to the library together and talk some more. 

"Depends on that someone, I bet it's Rhys" He teased and her ears turned red. "How did you know" "You're really close, It's obvious" Teddy teased and her face turned even more red. "Then do you like Em?" Lily asked, pushing the door open and he chuckled a bit. "Clark" "Clark?" She stopped and he winked, continuing to the shelves.

"does he know?" "Well i'd hope so, I've hinted a lot- oh Clark" Teddy stopped and the boy looked up. "Hey" He said softly, closing his book. Lily giggled and walked over to the shelf she needed. 

"Did you hear that?" "Possibly" Clark said and Teddy blushed, Lily snuck away with her book to check it out and looked between the shelves to see Clark gently kiss his knuckles and she giggled a bit, leaving.

*^* *few months later* 

"Boo!" Lily started Rhys who was focusing very hard on writing a letter. She wrapped her arms around him and set her head on his shoulder. "Hi~" She giggled and he folded the parchment and smiled. "Hey, what you up to?" He asked and a girl walked up to them. "Can you get off of my boyfriend" She said, putting her hand on her hip and Lily slowly stood up, letting go of him and went pale.

"Evelyn, chill" he mumbled and she huffed, sitting next to him. "Go" she snapped at her and Lily left quickly, tears building up in her eyes. She bumped into someone but couldn't see. "I- I'm sorry.." she said softly, wiping her face and they turned around.

"Flower?" Teddy walked over, she had bumped into Emily on accident. "What happened?" "He doesn't like me" Lily whispered, a little tear rolling down her cheek and he gently brushed her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead gently.

"How do you know?" He said and she pushed the lump down her throat. "He.. He has a girlfriend now.." she mumbled, wanting to go hide in bed. "Oh.. angel-" "I want to leave" Lily said, moving away and going up the stairs quickly. "Lily-" He called but she didn't stop.

"I'll be right back-" "No, Teddy, she needs a girl to talk to. You haven't been shattered like that" Emily said and Teddy put his hand in his pocket. "She's my sister, Em. I promised to protect her." Teddy said softly and Emily brushed his cheek. "I know blue, but check up on her after. Let me talk to her for a bit" She said, waiting for his nod of reassurance and then left to go upstairs to the Gryffindor dorm.

"Knock, Knock" She tapped on the girl's dorm after Rose let her in and pushed the door open. "Lily Luna" She hummed, walking over to her bed and she looked up from hugging her teddy bear. "Are you okay?" She asked and Lily sniffed, shaking her head. "I thought he liked me.. I believed it.. just like everything else.. I- I really started to like him a lot.. how did he just stop liking me.." She mumbled slowly, small tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Babes, you don't need boys anyway. They break hearts, but there's times where they can be good. Rhys is good, I know his oldest sister in Ravenclaw. She told me he talks about you a lot. But you have to understand-" She pulled her over into a tight hug. "That boy are a little dumb and don't know when a girl likes them and think they lost their chance-" "But I've tried to make it obvious!" she whined and She hummed. "I know, I've seen. Is he happy in that relationship?" "I don't know.. I went to see him like I always do and like lean on him and she told me to get off and go away." she mumbled.

"Well, he's definitely missing out; you're incredible! like you're one of the prettiest girl's I've met" She said and Lily blushed. "She's pretty.. prettier than me" she mumbled, feeling insecure and she rubbed her arm. "Stop that. No one is prettier than you, you're so unique Lily Luna Malfoy-Potter its crazy, your gorgeous eyes to your incredible smile. Your hilariously, adorable personality. All of it-" "You sound like Teddy" Lily said softly, with a little smile.

"Maybe i do, but I'm right aren't i?" She nudged her and Lily looked away. "You know you're beautiful and different. Don't let a silly boy make you forget that. He's still your best friend babes, I watched the girl I liked fall for a boy who I know wont treat her well." Emily said softly and Lily nodded slowly.

"Plus! you're too young to be heartbroken, cutie, don't be going around and kissing any boys cause I don't want to be expelled for beating them up" She joked and Lily smiled, wiping her face. "thank you" "Of course, short stuff. Teddy is worried about you, go see him" She hummed and she nodded again, standing up with her.

*^*

"She is my best friend, Evelyn! I can't just stop talking to her" "I'm your girlfriend, I don't want you talking to any girls" The girl huffed, Rhys and Evelyn were stood in the corridor by the great hall. "you have to stop being so jealous!" Rhys said, rubbing his face slowly. 

"Ugh whatever" she said dramatically, going over to her friends. "Are you okay?" Lily walked over to Rhys cause he looked very pale. "I guess" he mumbled and she rubbed her arm slowly. 

"Can i um hug you?" She asked lightly and he nodded and they embraced- Rhys sunk into her arms and mumbled something softly that she couldn't hear. 

"What did i say!" Evelyn snapped and Rhys let go of Lily slowly and looked at her. "Lets go" She grabbed his hand and pulled him away. Lily looked down and walked away.

"You gotta get him alone and talk to him" Lily was sat with his sister, Roxanna at the Gryffindor table. "He wont talk to me.." She said softly and Roxanna rubbed her back. "So I told him, he can't talk to other girls! Like ugh she has these weird eyes" Evelyn was walking though the Great Hall to sit at the Slytherin table and Lily sunk into her seat more. 

"I went to Hogsmeade with Jaxson yesterday and he kissed me- what are you looking at" She said, snarling at his sister and she turned around in her seat. "A cheater" She snapped and Lily's eyes widened and slowly stood up- not wanting to be in the drama.

Lily went to find Rhys and she knew the right place to go. He was sat on the floor in their tower they'd go to and watch the sunset. "Ry?" Lily said softly and he looked up and then looked back outside. "I'm sorry if you're mad at me-" "I have a crush on you" Rhys said and Lily blushed. "And I thought if i got a girlfriend I'd forget the crush cause you don't like me like that but I can't and it wont go away and I don't want to lose you as a best friend cause you're the first one that understands me for me-" He was talking quickly and stood up to look at her.

"Hey- slow down. You're never going to lose me, I promise. I know you like me because of your sisters and thats why I-" She stopped for a second and went closer to him. "-that's why I like you too" She said softly and he smiled lightly. "really?" "yes, why would I press my face to yours and hug you so much and try and make it really obvious?" Lily said and he hugged her tightly.

*^*

"you look cute today" Rhys told Lily and she smiled, looking down at her feet and blushing. He had quickly broken up with Evelyn cause he was definitely not happy either way and asked Lily and she obvious said yes. Its been like about a month and It was coming close to summer time. "Thank you, did you want to go to the tower later?" She asked and he nodded, they walked to the great hall together and Rhys went to sit at his table.

She smiled and sat with Roxanna and she smirked. "You two a thing now huh" She said, leaning to the side and Lily blushed, nodding slowly. "Yes! hand over the Galleon, Weasley" "Awe come on" Fred II handed her the coin and Lily hummed lightly.

"We placed a bet, if you two didn't get together soon i'd have to owe him two" She said and she blushed brightly. "Hey cutie" Teddy messed with her hair and Lily looked up. "Hi" she said happily and he kissed her head. "Rumor has it my Princess has a boyfriend" "How does everyone know!" she whined and he laughed a bit. "Roxanna told me" Roxanna smile innocently and she blushed brightly.

"Make sure he knows i'll beat him up if he hurts you, enjoy your breakfast. Love you" He told her and she giggled. "Love you too, blueberry" she said and he walked away.

Hopefully this was her Happily Ever After.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 551 28
FINISHED FANFICTION! READ IF YOU LIKE GAY HARRY POTTER STUFF!!! So this story is inspired by my Potter head friend @potterheaddrarry101 (so you guys...
31.2K 1.8K 9
Harry Potter has lived for too long in a flat too old, but a major cash shortage has left him with nothing but a creak in his floorboards and a crapp...
8.9K 322 39
What if the Boy Who Lived took Malfoy's hand? What if he never asked the Sorting Hat to put him in Gryffindor? What if his time at Hogwarts was diffe...
1.5K 32 9
Harry Potter is an Auror. He and his boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, live together. Harry gets injured on the job, and Draco is not handling it very well. H...