In pain

>>Third Person (Continuation of the last chapter) 

Harry grabbed Hedwig's cage, Draco followed closely and went back downstairs. Harry sat his bag down and her cage, slowly walking towards the cupboard. Draco leaned against the wall and watched. He pulled the little door open and looked inside. He pulled the string to the light on and shook his head slowly, sighing. He looked to the little shelf that was inside and reached in, grabbing the little figurines.

Vernon ripped the letter that came through the mail slot, Harry peaked through the little metal grate on the door and sighed, moving back onto the pitiful excuse for a bed and grabbing his little horse toy, slowly moving it across the wood and he grabbed the knight

"I'm here to bring you home" He made a little voice for him but whispered only to himself so they didn't hear. "Where's home?" He made the man on the horse say and he tapped the little knight on the wood. "It's a magical place you've never been before, but it holds everything you'd ever dream about" He whispered and he made them walk away slowly.

He heard a noise and he peaked his head out the door, Vernon was screwing a piece of wood into the door. He slowly shut the door back and pulled his knees up.

"Guess who's here" Draco said, bringing him back into reality and Harry sat the dusty figurine down and pulled the string to the light off. He smiled at Hagrid at the door and Ron came in quickly- almost knocking him down. "Someone missed you" Draco chuckled, Hermione came in too and hugged him- kissing his cheek slightly. Moody came in with Arthur right behind him.

They moved to the living room since the little hallway wasn't going to work. Moody looked through the windows and Draco grabbed Harry's hand and kissed it before letting it go. "Bill Weasley" The tall ginger said when he entered, this was the first time actually meeting him. "Pleasure to meet you" Harry said, taking his hand and shaking it. 

Fluer came in and smiled at Harry, "He wasn't always this handsome" George said, coming in and Fred smirked "Dead ugly" he said and Bill rolled his eyes.

"True enough" Bill chuckled a bit, motioning to his large gashes across his face. "Owe it all to a werewolf name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day." Bill said and Fluer kissed his cheek. Hagrid stepped in behind them awkwardly and Remus entered. "Just remember, Fluer, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now" Remus joked and that got Hermione to laugh.

"My husband, the joker. By the way, wait till you hear the news, Remus and I-" She put her hand on her stomach but Moody cut her off. "Oh All right, all right! We'll have time a cozy catch-up later. We've got to get the hell out of here, and soon!" Moody snapped and Draco put his arm around Harry's waist.

"Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the trace on you" Moody stared at him and Harry fixed his glasses. "What's the trace?" Harry asked, bit confused and not at all filled in. "Means, if you sneeze, the ministry will know who wipes your nose. The point is we have to use those means of transport the trace can't detect- Brooms, Thestrals and the bike. We go in pairs, that way, if anyone's out there waiting for us- and i reckon there will be- they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one" Moody said and Harry rose his eyebrows.

"The real one?" Harry said and Draco could feel him get tense. Moody pulled out a flask from his jacket. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew." He clicked it open and Harry shook his head. "No. Absolutely not." Harry said bluntly and Draco moved his hand to lace it with his and squeezed it.

"I told you he'd take it well" Hermione said sarcastically and Harry shook his head. "No way, If you think i'm going to let everyone risk their lives for me-" "Never done that before, have we?" Ron scoffed and Harry stuttered a bit. "I- No! no. this is different. I mean, taking that, becoming me- No!" Harry snapped.