ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀɪᴄ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ♡︎ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴇᴀᴛᴏɴ

By indiebluez

DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE :( The Summer of '84, five kids go on a hunt to track down a serial killer... More

✩ c a s t ✩
✩ p l a y l i s t ✩
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
A/N *update 5/30/21*

VIII

816 22 10
By indiebluez

☆☆☆ 

𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔦 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔫 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶

☆☆☆ 

                         Once Olympia hopped on her bike she rode over to the alleyway where everyone else was.  She unzipped her backpack and grabbed her flashlight and walkie.  

                         Clipping her Walkie to her jean shorts, with flashlight in hand she made her way towards the others.  

"Hey, guys,"  Olympia said happily as she approached the others.  

"Holy shit what happened to you?"  Tommy asked sarcastically, noting her eye makeup.  

"Yeah, your hair is up.  That never happens."  Davey joked.  

"First its the makeup, and then before we know it, we've lost her,"  Farraday spoke feigning sadness.  

"You trying to ditch us, Bennett?"  Tommy asked feigning the same sadness Farraday was.  

"Please don't,"  Woody said nervously.  

"Relax Farradick, you can't get rid of me that easily."  She smirked up at them earning a smile from Woody and Davey, 

"Stop calling me that,"  Farraday said disappointedly,

"Stop answering to it."  She shrugged off.  

"Whatever c'mon let's go,"  Davey said excitedly.  

                           The five of them joined with the other teen boys in the neighborhood as they all began to walk to the middle of the street to split up into teams.  

                            With the five of them leading the way, Davey, Woody, Farraday, Olympia, and Eats all stood next to each other.   

"It looks nice,"  Tommy said quietly once everyone around them began their own conversations.  

"What?"  She smirked up to him.  

"Everything,"  He scoffed and avoided eye contact, "The eye makeup, the hair.  It looks nice."  

"You just keep on surprising me today Eaton,"  She blushed slightly, thankful for it being dark.  

"Don't get used to it, Bennett."  

"Yo,"  A voice interrupted, "Where the hell's Sammy?"  Eats and Olympia looked over to the voice along with Davey and Woody,  "We need him or we don't have numbers."

"I dunno.  We haven't heard from him in a few days."  Olympia's eyes widened in response to this, thinking the worst.  After all, there is a serial killer on the loose.  

"The Hoffmans' car is in the driveway, they must be home."  Another one of the kids said.  Tommy threw his arms up in the air and looked over to the others, 

"Let's go get the little shit.  Woody stay with these dickweeds,  Bends come on."  Eats said looking to Woody then Olympia.  

"This way, Dickweeds."  Woody said.  

                  Farraday, Davey, and Olympia all followed Tommy's instructions as they were led to the Hoffmans' house.  They all kept their flashlights on as they made their way into the driveway.  Davey is the first to step up to the door and knock on it.  Eats, Bends, and Farraday stay behind by the garage.  

                    Farraday holds up his flashlight to the window as Eats looks inside.  Olympia tried looking over his shoulder but was interrupted when he looked back at her and their noses touched.  She looked down as he looked back at her smirking then back to Davey.  

"No movement." 

"Or Lights,"  Farraday added.  "Oh well,"

"Oh well?"  Davey questioned, "No one's seen Sammy in days.  What if-"  

"Davey-"  Olympia interrupted nervously.  

"Don't even say it"  Tommy spoke noting Olympia's tensing figure.  "He's probably up at the lake or some shit."  He argued while keeping his flashlight on the window.  

"Why is their car here."  Davey pointed out, earning a sign from Olympia.  

"Maybe they rented one?"  Farraday offered.  

"Why would they-"

"Who cares,"  Tommy said facing Davey as he flicked his flashlight off.  "Okay, the real issue is that we don't have numbers 'cause of the little prick so now I can't play manhunt.  Whatever, I'm out."  He started to walk away as Olympia went to follow, 

"Yeah, sorry Davey, I got a book to finish anyway,"  Farraday said following Tommy.  

"Sorry Davey,"  Olympia stated as she turned around.  "I have a friend waiting for me."  

                      Once she caught up with Farraday and Tommy they made their way back to the alley where the girl had left her bag and bike.  

"So, a friend huh,"  Farraday questioned out of the blue.  This caught Tommy's attention.  

"Eavesdropping are we now Farradick?"  She smirked at the four-eyed boy.  

"I'd just like to know if you're going to ditch us all."  He answered.  

"I don't plan on it, no,  but I'd like to have a friend who's noses aren't stuck in porn magazines all day,"  She looked at Tommy. 

"What are you looking at me for?"  He asked feigning innocence.  

"You know why, you thief."  She said crossing her arms over her chest smirking.  He bumped into her causing her to almost fall, which made him react quickly to catch her.  Farraday rolled his eyes at their love-hate relationship.  

"I told you, I'm no thief, I'm borrowing."  He smirked at her pulling her to balance on her feet.  

"Bullshit, but whatever."  She skipped ahead of the two boys.  Tommy kept his eyes on her sudden burst of energy as Farraday smirked at the boy sending him a wink to which Tommy shrugged off.  

"Where are you going?"  Farraday asked once the girl was a couple of feet ahead of them.  

"To tell others.  We can't just leave them here, we gotta tell them no manhunt.  Plus I need my stuff."  She smiled at them.  

                          Once they made it back to the alley they caught up with the others and told them manhunt was off cause they didn't have numbers.  Olympia slung her backpack over her shoulder as she hopped on her bike.  

"Want me to ride home with you?"  Tommy offered with a smirk.  

"That's alright,  I'm staying with a friend.  I told you that."  She giggled.  

"Whatever,  have fun."  He smirked and walked away.  She rolled her eyes at the boy then blushed slightly, remembering the conversation she and Nikki had earlier.  

☆☆☆ 

                        Once Olympia got back to Nikki's the girls changed into pajamas and put on a movie and gossiped until the two fell asleep.  

                      The next morning, Nikki let Olympia borrow some shorts and a striped shirt, it was a bit big on Olympia but she didn't mind.  Nikki helped the brunette take the braids out and she was left with some waves.  

                      Olympia thanked Nikki for everything, both agreeing to do this again before she leaves Ipswich.  She left Nikki's with a smile on her face, the smile soon faded once she realized what she'd be going home to.  

                           She dropped her bike on her front lawn nervously.  She looked over to the Eaton household and was blessed with silence.  It's too early for them to start bickering.  She was secretly worried that she and Anthony were going to bicker like Mr. and Mrs. Eaton did.  

                           As she slowly walked through the door, she set down her bag in the hallway as she was engulfed in a hug.  

"I was so worried about you."  Anthony said holding his sister in a bear hug.  "I'm so sorry for what I said.  I had no right to say what I did,"  He broke away from the hug and kneeled down to meet his sister's eyes.  "I'm supposed to be looking after you, you shouldn't have to look after me."  Tears slowly leaked from Anthony's eyes as he looked at his sister.  

                    Olympia's face held the same expression as tears began to fall down her face, 

"You're all I have left."  She whispered quietly as Anthony pulled her in for another hug.  "I can't lose you too."  

"You're not gonna lose me, I'm right here.  I'm not going anywhere.  Now, c'mon get ready we're going for lunch."  

                       The siblings broke away from the hug and smiled at each other.  Olympia ran upstairs and changed clothes.  She loved Nikki, but her clothes weren't gonna work for her.  Taking her walkie and backpack she hopped in the passenger seat of Anthony's car as he drove off to a diner.  

☆☆☆ 

                              Davey had plopped down a milk carton in front of the group as they all took a second to look at it.  

                                Shortly after Anthony had taken Olympia to a nice lunch at the diner next to Ipswich lanes, Davey insisted that everyone meet up at the treehouse for something important.  

                                  Olympia sat on the ground in between Tommy and Woody as Farraday sat next to Woody.  

"Congrats, you're getting your calcium so what?"  Eats deadpanned, not really caring what Davey had to say.  

"Mackey is the Cape May Slayer-" Davey blurted out before Olympia interrupted him.  

"Come again?"  Olympia blurted in shock. 

                             There was no way that Mackey was a killer.  He's the reason she and Anthony weren't sent into foster care.  Without Mackey, she wouldn't even be living in Ipswich.  Farraday sent Olympia a worried look as Tommy glared up at Davey slightly.  

"Uh..."  Woody started laughing as he looked down.  

"I knew we shouldn't have taken you to the Library Davey,"  Farraday smirked over to Davey as Eats placed a reassuring hand on Olympia's leg.  "I blame myself."  

"I also blame Farraday."  Eats and Olympia said in sync as they gave each other small smiles as the girl blushed out of embarrassment.  

                         Farraday grabbed the milk carton off the table to get a closer look at it as Davey spoke up again pointing to it, 

"No man look!"   

"Who's the missing ginger?"  Farraday asked, now looking at the back of the carton,  Eats leaned over and took the carton out of his hand to see for himself.  Olympia laid her head on his shoulder as she read the back of the carton with him.  

"That's the kid I saw in Mackey's dining room a few weeks ago, When we were playing manhunt."  Davey said.  

"That's what you were looking at, that night?"  Olympia questioned, her head not leaving Tommy's shoulder.  

"Yes!"  Davey spoke, 

"Whatever,"  Tommy said as he placed the carton back on the table.  "Redheads all look the same."  This earned a giggle from Olympia, he smiled at the girl still laying on his shoulder.  

"So true,"  Farraday agreed, causing Olympia to lift her head.  

"I disagree, but not the point."  She smiled jokingly at Farrday.  Tommy smiled at her, secretly missing the feeling of her head on his shoulder.  

"Well if you're so sure it's him why don't you uh, just tell your parents?"  Woody asked.  

"Because they'd never believe me."  Davey pointed out.  "Guys, I was only like, ten feet away.  I saw him clear as day.  That's him,  Olympia was there."  They all looked to the girl in question as she just shrugged in response, "Plus, what about the Hoffmans?  Their lake house is only a couple hours north, but their car's still here?  And, they're neighbors."

"So?"  Tommy asked, still not really caring, 

"What if one of the Hoffmans saw Mackey with Dusty-"  Davey spoke.  

"Who?"  Woody asked confused, getting an eyeroll from Olympia.  

"The Missing Ginger."  Farraday confirmed.  

"Mackey found out somehow and killed them to get rid of the threat."  

"Eats, tell them what Kyle said."  Farraday looked to the boy in question as Olympia looked to him with a confused look.  

"Farraday, what the fuck?"  He responded in annoyance, avoiding the confused stare from the girl next to him.  

"What did Kyle say?"  Davey asked curiously.  

"Goddamnit,"  Tommy muttered, "Fine, uhm, he said that Mackey goes to the hardware store every week and buys like, one hundred pounds of dirt, says its for his garden."  

"Bullshit!"  Davey practically screamed causing Olympia and the others to flinch slightly.  "Who uses one hundred pounds of dirt a week in a backyard garden.  You know he's also got a room in his basement with a padlock on the door.  Why would he need that?"  

"Why the fuck were you in his basement?"  Olympia asked, but was soon ignored as Davey continued.  

"Still not convinced?"  He took the newspaper to the side of him and placed it in front of everyone, as they passed it around "Suspect is likely a white male, late 30s to 40s and lives alone.  Who does that remind you of?"  

"My brother in ten years,"  Olympia muttered as she placed her head back on Tommy's shoulder to read the newspaper article.  Tommy scoffed at her comment. 

"Dude, Mackey's a cop, with a sick reputation."   Tommy told Davey as he threw the newspaper back on the table, "I mean, c'mon, he's the reason Bends isn't with some random family through foster care."  

"It's true,"  the girl spoke quietly, getting uncomfortable with the attention being on her.  

"But that's why its so genius!  He knows police tactics, he can plant evidence to throw them off or destroy it if they ever find anything bad.  And, who would suspect a cop?  It's the perfect cover!"  Davey looked at everyone to see their reaction,  Eats and Bends held their gazes on the boy as Woody looked nervous and Farraday listened carefully, 

"Guys, if Mackey is what I think he is, then we gotta do something."  Davey finished.  

"Okay, Magnum P.I."  Tommy spoke as he fiddled with his hands "What's your plan?"

"Well,"  Davey started "we have to find out the truth and be able to prove it.  We need real, hard evidence.  Which means,"

"Stake out?"  Farraday asked excitedly, earning a smile from everyone.  

"Search and destroy."  Davey smirked.  "Who's with me?"

"This is bat shit crazy."  Tommy spoke, "I'm in"  He smirked.  

"Operation Mack Attack starts now."  

☆☆☆ 

𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 ℑ 𝔤𝔬 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

☆☆☆ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 370 13
This book has been moved to a second and better version of it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/252972492-site-redacted This Site contains anomali...
2.3K 25 16
18 year old KK Lee had always wanted to go to Tulsa Oklahoma where her parents met and fell in love. When her brother dies in the military when she w...
779K 30.7K 80
I stood with my back to her, shielding her, and my murderous eyes stared down at the poor excuse of a man, promising unimaginable pain if he dared to...
721 29 30
"[𝓡𝓔𝓓𝓐𝓒𝓣𝓔𝓓]?" Jack says, clearly confused. I look at them, then to Skeppy, whose diamond spikes are stuck to the roof. My cover, or my famil...