๐™๐™ƒ๐™”๐™ˆ๐™€๐™Ž ๐™’. ๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™†...

By -yoshiicore

โ‹†เญง โ‚Šหš ๐—•๐—”๐—ž๐—จ๐—š๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ž๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ ๊’ฑโ‹†๏ฝกหš เผ˜ โ i promise i wont let anyone hurt you anymore. โž โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๐—ฆ๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐™๐™ƒ๐™”๐™ˆ๐™€๐™Ž ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™†
๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Ž ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
๐™’๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Š๐™
๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™Ž ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™ˆ
๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Ž ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™
๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™ˆ
๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž
๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™€
๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐™”
๐™๐™๐™‰๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€
๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™Š๐™Š๐˜ฟ
๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™† ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€
๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™
๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™”๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™
๐™Ž๐™„๐™‡๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰ ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž
๐˜ผ ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™ˆ๐™€
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™
๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™๐™‡๐™€ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Ž ๐™Ž๐™€๐™€๐˜ฟ
๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™† ๐™๐™Š ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™„๐˜พ๐™Ž
๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™€
๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž๐™ƒ ๐™’๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐™๐™Š ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž
๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐™‹๐™€ ๐™‡๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐™Ž
๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€ ๐™๐™Š ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™ ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™„๐™
๐™€๐™‹๐™„๐™‡๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐™€

๐™๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™•๐™€

2.4K 106 110
By -yoshiicore

( 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 )

now playing ;;
𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"oi, dumbass." bakugou turned back to look at you, making sure you were still behind him.

luckily you were, and it brought a sense of peace inside the ash blonde to know you were with him again. he couldn't describe it, but since the todoroki incident, bakugou had been feeling an almost restless emotion if you weren't with him.

almost like his body was telling him he needed to be with you. to make sure you were still safe. and you were, atleast now that he was here.

you had been released a few hours ago, the doctors giving bakugou instructions on how to take care of your burns, and telling him to make sure you were well fed and extremely hydrated to be able to fully get back to your healthy state once more.

"stay close to me," he hardened his tone towards the end, feeling embarrassed at how soft he sounded with you.

though, you being you, simply gave him a soft smile as you steadily made your way closer to him. he still had a bandaid on his face, which you found strangely attractive on him, "right." your voice was still a bit raspy, and bakugou took note to make sure to make you some tea along with food once you two arrived back at the dorms.

it shouldn't be too long now, you two had been walking for quite a bit. "hey," you glanced back at bakugou, seeing how he adjusted his hoodie, "what's your favorite flower." biting his lip immediately after, bakugou hoped you didn't notice how nervous he was as he asked you.

luckily you seemed to be clueless at these things, "dandelions." you blurted out, cheeks red as you met bakugous eyes.

you actually didn't have a particular favorite, but dandelions had just been the first thing that popped into your mind as you looked at him.

so, you simply went with that as an answer.

the air between you two was quiet once more, and bakugou itched to find something to talk about. because he wanted to talk to you some more.

just like you two did so many nights ago, when bakugou had seen his chance to finally help you.

"do you have a favorite flower?" your question was innocent enough, except bakugou hadn't thought that far ahead. he wasn't prepared on how he would answer if you had suddenly asked about a question he didn't expect.

it took a second, but bakugou gave a nonchalant shrug, "i don't like flowers, rose head" you pressed your lips together at that, eyes casted forward as you made sure to walk close to bakugou.

once again, it was quiet. not awkward, well-maybe a smidge, "i didn't mean-" he paused furrowing his brows as you looked up at the blonde, "i mean- they're okay or whatever." 

that seemed to be the right answer, or atleast close to it because bakugou watched as you smiled, eyes closing as you let out a laugh.

he kept himself from smiling at you, because he needed to toughen up with you. he needed to not absolutely melt every time you said his name, or have his heart race every time you touched him or even looked in his direction.

he needed to be tough on you. and he knew that. but glancing at you, he felt his chest cave, because why couldn't you be less adorable? and make it less harder for him to not squeeze and cuddle you till you didn't know what the word 'sad' even was.

but bakugou knew better than to rush anything. his first mission, was getting you back to yourself again.

and since he had found out how dire the situation with you really was, bakugou had been brainstorming on ways he could help you. he wasn't the best with things like this, the harsh reality of it was what held bakugou back from acting sooner in the first place; but now he wasn't waiting anymore.

the ash blonde liked to think you two held a certain connection that nobody else did, maybe it was a bit childish, but you seemed more at ease with him then anyone. the small action had his heart beating hard against his chest, fluttering at the thought of him being the first person you thought of when you were down.

it showed how much trust you put into him, and bakugou wasn't going to let his rose head down, now would he?

"here, drink this." it wasn't a question, and bakugou had harshly handed you the strawberry shake he bought from the street vendor. bakugou had to make sure you stayed hydrated, and although it wasn't actually water, he figured the strawberry milkshake would be better than just plain water.

the docotors nagged him about how important it was that you regularly kept drinking fluids so your body could start up faster and get you back to normal health. it was annoying, but he listened intently, keeping his mouth shut the whole time so he would just get you out of there.

you had mumbled quietly how you felt on edge in the quiet hospital room after you both calmed down from your argument. taking the drink from his hands gratefully, you savored the taste, letting out a content hum afterwards. "what would i do without you suki?" you joked as you both walked once more, passing the same bridge when you two ran away from the class hangout date.

the memory felt like a nostalgic one and slightly bittersweet, even though it had only been a few days since it happened.

giving a grin, bakugou pinched both your cheeks, stretching them as he let out an arrogant laugh. "probably die." you laughed quietly, wincing at how your chest hurt slightly yet ignored it.

there would be minor aches here and there, nothing you couldn't handle it though. "i'm always saving your ass, fucking rose head." you rubbed at your sore cheeks, smiling at yourself.

bakugou was always saving you when you needed him, maybe that was what made you feel so comfortable around bakugou so quickly. he had proved time and time again that you could rely on him, and the image of him coming at your aid when you pleaded made you blush.

what would you do without him?

"hey, snap out of it. we're here." bakugou watched as you gave an embarrassed look at him, shyly pushing the doors open and entering the dorms. your hair had been cut once again, and bakugou was starting to like the short hair on you now, not that he didn't like your long hair too; he found you stunning either way.

but, the hard part was coming, and he knew that. bakugou was dead set on helping you, he would have to bring it up eventually, better now than drag it out he thought.

but first, he watched with a small smile how everyone in their class jumped up at your entrance, immediately gathering around you and throwing question after question at you. you smiled at them, and bakugou felt his heart melt, he desperately wanted to confess to you.

he wanted to shout it out to the world that he had fallen in love with the most amazing girl in the world, he wanted to scream it and confess infront of the whole school that he loved you.

but bakugou knew as of now, you only saw him as a friend..the thought stung a lot. knowing he was below where he needed to be hurt, but he never gave up on what he wanted. it was one thing his old hag of a mother taught him, and he let out a quiet scoff; maybe he was a bit like her after all..

he stood away from the rest of the class, arms folded across his chest as he put up his usual grump facade on. only you were able to see his softer side.

he watched as you turned to look back at him, a thankful smile on your face, and if bakugou looked close enough; he was able to see the soft blush on your cheeks as your eyes gazed into his.

bakugou was only a friend to you, he knew that, but the hidden look in your eyes gave him hope. hope that maybe you felt the same way, hope that his feelings wouldn't be rejected and shut down, hope that he could finally tell you how much you meant to him.

biting his lip, bakugou made his way to the elevator, pressing the button and trying to make his way into his room. his head hurt, and he didn't exactly feel like socializing much. so he decided he'd let you get comfortable again, then he'd bring it up.

"so what exactly happened? mr. aizawa just told us that todoroki and bakugou got into a fight and caused all that damage." mina talked softly, worry clearly evident in her eyes.

you smile lightly at her, it was sweet how much your friends cared for you. "yeah, and when we saw how hurt you were, we were scared you had got caught up in it and they hurt you or something." ochako frowned at the situation, her heart sinking at the idea that you could've been critically injured if that was the case.

luckily, you shook your head, taking a sip of the strawberry milkshake bakugou had gotten you, "no no, it's," you paused, and tsu was quick to give your back a supportive rub. you smiled thankfully at the cute girl, "i don't really feel comfortable telling exactly what happened with bakugou, todoroki and me, i'm sorry. i hope you guys can understand."

tokoyami let dark shadow comfort you, and you smiled at the gothic boy, "we won't push you y/n, if you aren't ready to talk about what happened that's completely okay with us." shoji nodded at his words, giving your head a soft pat. it was sweet, despite how comical it seemed.

"we will always respect your boundaries n/n." feeling your heart melt at how supportive your friends were, you hugged them tightly, and tokoyami let out a quiet laugh at the strong smell of flowers you produced. it wasn't his scene, but you had grown black flowers for him, insisting it could be his "gothic garden".

they were actually really badass, and he couldn't have been more greatful to have someone like you as a friend.

"yeah, tell us whenever you're ready, kero." nodding, you stood up from your spot, getting ready to head up to your room; before mina stopped you in your tracks.

"i've been wondering this for a while now y/n," she looked like she was ready to pounce on you and you hesitantly took a step back, letting out a nervous laugh.

"what's up between you and bakugou."

shoji seemed to snort at minas words, and you shot a glare to your childhood friend. you turned away, heart racing as you tried to calm yourself. in truth, you had no idea what was going on between you two.

you knew you had feelings for the class hot-head..you just weren't sure if they were romantic or not. "i'm-im not sure, actually." you awkwardly let out, sitting down and petting dark shadow softly.

there was so much going on that you weren't even sure about your feelings yourself, you did know that bakugou had a special place in your heart. you just didn't know if they were romantic feelings you had, or if you were confusing the feeling of a rebound to romantic ones.

just the thought made you feel sick to your stomach, and you felt your heart pound in your chest as you realized that wasn't it. mina gave her classmates a look, her lips turning into a smile as you sat contemplating if what you were feeling was romantic attraction towards bakugou.

he did save you from todoroki..but that didn't mean you had to like him in that way. you let out a frustrated sigh, letting dark shadow braid your short hair, letting it grow out so he could entertain himself.

you doubted dark shadow would be interested in your drama. "you two seem oddly close." tsu pointed out, trying her best to give her input on the situation.

she had noticed how close you two had gotten recently, and she'd be lying if she said her and mina didn't like you two together. "and bakugou always seems more relaxed and happy whenever your around." mina continued. you blushed at her words, mouth opening as you heard her words. for some reason, you felt giddy that bakugou seemed happy at your presence.

"she's blushing." shoji tease, his arms coming around and poking your forehead. you flinched lightly, pouting as your friends teased you. "you two make a nice pair. the complete opposite, but you two compliment eachother well." tokoyami sat next to you, and you laid your head on his shoulder.

he gave your hand a gentle squeeze, one which made you smile. tokoyami has always been extremely supportive, and you felt guilt eat away at you for not telling them what was happening– what's been happening since you had dated todoroki.

you really wanted to tell them, to open up to the class and just not feel like you had to keep everything in. you had bakugou, but you felt horrible for not telling your friends. they deserved to know.

but you were scared.

terrified that they wouldn't believe you.

that they'd call you horrible and disgusting for trying to put false claims on class 1-a's pretty boy..

but after all bakugou had said, though it wasn't a lot; you knew that it wouldn't happen. that wasn't how your friends were. and bakugou had given you the courage to open up about it to him, so it was just like the same thing.

you just had to act like you were speaking to bakugou, and everything would be okay.

that's what you told yourself, at least.

"he just makes me happy. and he's always there for me when i really need him..he can be a hot head, and really stubborn sometimes; but suki just doesn't know how to express things without yelling." you paused, letting out a soft sigh.

"he's really supportive, and really such a sweetheart when you look past his rough exterior."

unknowingly, you smiled lovingly as you thought more about bakugou. "he can be mean, and selfish sometimes, and he yells a lot." they listened quietly as you ranted about bakugou, all of them shocked at your tone, because you sounded absolutely star struck.

your cheeks still had a blush to them, and you laughed quietly to yourself as you kept going, "like a lot. he's always yelling. but deep downs he's a good person." you bit your lips, emotions overwhelming you as you felt tears gather at the base of your eyes.

gazing up back at your friends, you smiled widely as you put your final piece in, "bakugou is a good person. and i'll be there for him, because he's always been there for me. even when i didn't ask him too, he still stuck with me. i owe him a lot."

mina looked at you wide-eyed, her hands coming up to cover her mouth as she let her tears flow softly.

because she had never seen you like this. not for todoroki, not for anyone. and she had never heard someone talk so good about one of her closest friends. it made her happy, because as you talked about bakugou, you had such a glow on your face; like you were ontop of the world in the moments you talked about the class hot head.

meanwhile, ochako excitedly let out a loud squeal, her hands gripping shoji's shoulders and shaking him back and forth as she let out another noise. you jumped at the sound, watching as her, tsu and mina all let out excited noises.

blushing darker, you felt tokoyami chuckle from beside you. even dark shadow and shoji were teasing you. "she's even got a nickname for him!" dark shadow let out, and you gave them all a glare, "guysss" whining you let a laugh slip through as you watched them all laugh along with you.

even if they were just teasing you, it felt nice to laugh with your closest friends like this.

you knew you had to tell them, and you would, because they deserved to know. but right now just didn't feel like the right time.

"bakugou, i brought you some cake!" your voice came from the other side of the door, and bakugou grumpily made his way to open it for you.

you stood excitedly with a slice of cake in your hand, eyes wide and hopeful; bakugou felt bad.

you looked so happy to bring him a slice of cake, but, "i don't like sweet stuff." your face fell, and bakugou pressed his lips together.

it wasn't his fault, he just preferred spicy things, sweets were more your style; but maybe it wouldn't hurt to try it from time to time, right?

you made your way inside, hands still holding the slice of cake you had brought bakugou. you hoped he would've taken it, and it was kind of your excuse to break off from your friends and make your way to hang out with bakugou alone.

he seemed like he didn't really want to talk to anyone, but you knew it never hurt to check up on people. "well I guess I just wasted time helping sato make this," you held back your grin as bakugou perked up at your words.

"you made this?" nodding, you faked a disappointed look on your face. sure, it might've been a bit manipulative, but you were really excited to show bakugou what you had made.

this was the first time you had gotten back into baking, having ditched sato for your usual baking hangout sessions to hang out with todoroki, you really wanted to show the blonde boy your creation.

maybe it was a bit childish, but you were really proud of it, and you were kind of hoping bakugou would hype you up; though that was very unlikely considering the fact that he wouldn't even eat it.

but, bakugou had other plans. snatching the plate from your hands, he was quick to take a big chunk from the slice, gobbling it up before you could even properly react to what was happening.

once you did, you couldn't help but burst out laughing from the way bakugou's cheeks expanded, giving his face a squishy look that made you want to squeeze him forever. your cheeks heated up at the idea, something bakugou caught almost immediately.

swallowing, he licked his lips as he kept eye contact with you. it might've been cruel, judging by the way you seemed to get flustered, breath caught in your throat as you watched the attractive boy in front of you.

letting out a chuckle, bakugou set the now finished cake aside, laying back in his bed and getting comfortable once more. peeking from his closed eye, he watched as you still sat there, hand placed over your chest as you tried to calm down.

grinning, bakugou pulled you from your waist, bringing you close to him. you had showed up right when he was falling asleep, so in truth bakugou was tired. but not tired enough to not know what he was doing.

feeling his heart race, you whispered hotly against his chest, "ba-bakugou.." letting out a grunt, bakugou tried his best to keep his "too tired to know whats happening" facade on.

you blushed strongly, heart beating out of your chest as you took in everything that was bakugou in the moment. from his soft and calm breathing, to how his eyebrows relaxed on his face giving him the most softest look you've ever seen him with.

he looked gorgeous. his eyelashes casting a small shadow on his cheeks, and how his lips parted to let out soft breaths.

he truly was deserving of the title "one of class 1-a's pretty boys"

"bakugou." you called once again, seeing if he had already fallen asleep. not getting an answer, you pursed your lips together.

you must've caught him when he was getting ready to fall asleep. letting out a quiet breath, you wiggled around a bit in his arms till you found a good and comfortable position.

honestly, it felt nice to be like this with bakugou.

having his arms wrapped around you made you feel safe; as cliche as it sounded. gazing to look back up at him, you gently cupped his face, thumb grazing his cheeks as you spoke "what are you doing to me suki," you practically died inside as his eyes opened, a sleepy gaze casted over them as he leaned into your touch.

"stay like this with me." bakugou spoke so quietly, scared he would say the wrong things in the moment. he planned to act as if he was asleep, knowing he would be able to pass it off as him jumbling nonsense in case things didn't turn out how he hoped.

but that look on your face; cheeks blushing, lips parted slightly as you looked up at him with eyes filled with so many emotions he wasn't sure he could pinpoint them all; all of it told him that tonight wouldn't go bad.

he felt you get closer, making his stomach erupt in butterflies. you seemed to let out a laugh, and bakugou reminded himself to keep acting as if he was too sleepy to know what he was actually saying.

"you don't know what you're saying, do you suki?" dodging the question, he let out a small hum.

there was a moment of silence, and despite noticing your quirk acting on its own, and making weeds grow from your skin, you still did nothing to move your hands from bakugous face.

feeling his hold on you tighten as you stroked his cheek once more made you let out a shaky breath.

his eyes opened up once again, giving you the privilege of seeing his eyes. you had no idea how pretty they were until now.

now that you were so close, you noticed how beautiful the shade of red was. vermillion, but not quite there.

his eyes were like him, hard to decipher from afar, and even as close as you were, there were still things hidden in there.

but you wanted to know.

and you let out a smile at the goofy one bakugou held on his face at the moment. was he always this..cute? or was it something you were only just noticing now?

either way, you blushed the longer you two stared at each other, a strange, almost hypnotic and nostalgic energy running through the both of you.

bakugou leaned in a bit closer, and you froze.

was he going to..

stopping, bakugou clenched his jaw together.

you felt your heart sink slightly in disappointment, "dammit rose head.." bakugou grumbled out, teeth clenched together as he spoke.

he hated how soft you made him.

he hated how you made him turn to puddy in your hands without even trying, "you're a fucking idiot." you gave an offended look, mouth ajar as you scrunched your nose with disgust.

it made bakugou snort as he shifted slightly in his spot. you gave him a pout, one he mocked right back, "why're you so mean to me!" giving you a glare, he lifted a hand away from your waist, making you immediately miss the warmth of him.

"i'm not being mean to you dumbass!!"

"why're you yelling at me!!"

"i'm not the one who's fucking yelling!! do you hear yourself?! you're being too fucking loud, shut up idiot!"

"bakugou? everything okay dude? is y/n with you?"

you both froze in your spot, holding your breath as you heard kirishima speak from outside bakugous door. looking up at the blonde, panic in your eyes, he lifted a finger to your lips.

"don't make a fucking sound." he growled into your ear, making shivers run down your spine delightfully. seeing small roses sprout from your cheek, bakugou held back his laughter as you quickly smacked them away, wincing at you hit yourself in order to do so.

"bakugou?" you watched as he grumpily got up from his spot, stomping his way towards the door.

panicked, you dashed to his balcony, closing the door just as kirishima made his way into the room unannounced. bakugou gave the redhead a glare, letting out a relieved sigh at the sight of you gone from his bed, though it hurt slightly seeing how fast you dashed away from him.

almost like you were waiting for some kind of interruption to leave.

"i thought i heard y/n's voice in here bro, she dashed off randomly while we were hanging out." bakugou didn't miss the disappointment in his friends voice.

he knew kirishima wasn't the type, but he couldn't help the jealousy at how much the spiky haired boy seemed to miss you. were you two that close..?

"don't be stupid, i was watching a show." he seemed relieved at that, and bakugou clenched his jaw.

he shouldn't be getting jealous like this, kirishima wouldn't do what bakugou's mind was telling him he'd do. this was his friend for gods sake. however, he noticed the small flower sprouting from his wall unnoticed by the other male in the room.

you were listening..which meant you hadn't left him. which also meant you weren't ready to run away from bakugou at any opening chance.

"oh, well have you seen her? mina and some of the other girls wanted to hang out with her a bit more." listening in from the plant, you were able to see the blurry figures of both boys.

it was a skill only aizawa, and bakugou knew of.

though you weren't originally planning on telling anyone else, you could trust bakugou, so there was no reason he couldn't know. it was a work in progress, but it proved to be extremely useful on your part, you just had to master it a bit better.

you could only make out blurry figures as of now, and it took a tole on your eyes and head afterwards.

still, you couldn't miss this chance.

"she's probably in her room or something," bakugou let out, and you faintly made out his figure laying back on his bed. he let out a sigh, and kirishima let out a nonchalant hum at his friends words.

but kirishima wasn't stupid. so when he dashed to the balcony and swung the sliding door open, revealing your wide eyed figure standing there, bakugou was quick to take action.

especially at how you flinched and coward away once the red head lunged at you playfully. it was an innocent thing, and bakugou knew kirishima didn't mean to scare you, but the way you seemed to freeze up and shut your eyes tightly resembled the way you did the same when todoroki was there.

bakugou didn't even want to think about what could've happened if he hadn't shown up when he did. "back off." kirishima furrowed his brows at the deadly tone, letting out a laugh to ease the tension as you apologized quietly.

he wasn't sure why you were apologizing to begin with, but he did notice how you flinched and froze when he was going to carry you like he usually did whenever you and the bakusquad hung out.

glancing at you worriedly, you seemed to tear up just at the simple action, "hey, what's wrong?" bakugou let out a sigh at the way you caved, letting out sniffles as you looked at him.

your eyes seemed to plead silently at the blonde, and kiri waited patiently as you and his best friend somehow communicated without uttering a word.

when did you two become so..close?

"you wanna tell him, don't you rose head." you wiped at your eyes, nodding as you looked up at bakugou.

he in turn placed his hand ontop your head, letting a soft smile show to relax you just a bit. it seemed to do the job, and bakugou turned towards the other male in the room, "sit down, this is gonna be a long night so might as well get fucking comfortable."

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊
© 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒 𝗬𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗜𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.7K 29
(Reader is female) After a 'miscommunication' leads to the transfer of a new girl to class 1-A, the class of heroes begins to grow suspicious. Intrig...
15.2K 275 15
It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. Now, thanks to your uncle, you are return...
3.9K 230 13
ยซ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
124K 3.9K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...