demon slayer bf scenarios

Autorstwa halibelsimp

gender neutral reader, requests closed ⚘ self explanatory, i'll make a gf scenarios book, too....eventually Więcej

: ̗̀➛ request board
1 : ̗̀➛ meeting
2 : ̗̀➛ first thoughts
3 : ̗̀➛ realizing their feelings
4 : ̗̀➛ confessing
5 : ̗̀➛ cuddles
6 : ̗̀➛ contact names
7 : ̗̀➛ nicknames
8 : ̗̀➛ what he likes about you
9 : ̗̀➛ what you like about him
10 : ̗̀➛ first kiss
11 : ̗̀➛ when they get drunk
12 : ̗̀➛ who you're jealous of
13 : ̗̀➛ who they're jealous of
14 : ̗̀➛ misunderstood
15 : ̗̀➛ dead partner prank
16 : ̗̀➛ first date locations
17 : ̗̀➛ first argument
18 : ̗̀➛ argument aftermath
19 : ̗̀➛ apologizing
: ̗̀➛ rengoku catchup
20 : ̗̀➛ walking in on you
21 : ̗̀➛ they have a nightmare
22 : ̗̀➛ they get injured
23 : ̗̀➛ they're clingy
24 : ̗̀➛ they're sick
25 : ̗̀➛ they act cute
26 : ̗̀➛ they act sexy
27 : ̗̀➛ they try to flirt
28 : ̗̀➛ reader turns into a demon
: ̗̀➛ muichiro catchup
29 : ̗̀➛ you get sick
: ̗̀➛ announcement
30 : ̗̀➛ your breathing style
: ̗̀➛ akaza catchup
: ̗̀➛ obanai catchup
31 : ̗̀➛ you get hurt
: ̗̀➛ uzui catchup
33 : ̗̀➛ fluff, follower special
34 : ̗̀➛ angst pt 2
35 : ̗̀➛ angst pt 3
36 : ̗̀➛ angst pt 4
37 : ̗̀➛ angst pt 5
38 : ̗̀➛ first time
39 : ̗̀➛ i want a baby prank
40 : ̗̀➛ he cheats
41 : ̗̀➛ cheating aftermath
42 : ̗̀➛ ignoring prank
: ̗̀➛ sanemi catchup
: ̗̀➛ requests open + new characters
43 : ̗̀➛ artist s/o
: ̗̀➛ douma, genya, haganezuka catchup
: ̗̀➛ douma, genya, haganezuka catchup pt 2
44 : ̗̀➛ taking care of pregnant s/o
45 : ̗̀➛ they do your hair/nails
46 : ̗̀➛ they meet your ex
47 : ̗̀➛ finding out he's a yandere
48 : ̗̀➛ your kid is sick
49 : ̗̀➛ cheating aftermath pt 2
50 : ̗̀➛ dominant reader
51 : ̗̀➛ hickey prank
52 : ̗̀➛ losing their kid
53 : ̗̀➛ he turns into a demon
54 : ̗̀➛ celebrating his/your birthday
55 : ̗̀➛ him as your sugar daddy
56 : ̗̀➛ "they're busy bro"
57 : ̗̀➛ another person's hoodie
58 : ̗̀➛ being catcalled
59 : ̗̀➛ breaking up through text
60 : ̗̀➛ a friend flirts with you
61 : ̗̀➛ watching horror movies together
62 : ̗̀➛ "pretty boy"
63 : ̗̀➛ "you're my favorite boyfriend"
64 : ̗̀➛ text breakup pt 2
65 : ̗̀➛ they get into their ex's car prank
66 : ̗̀➛ when they realize you're the one
67 : ̗̀➛ your ex texts you
68 : ̗̀➛ picking up your stuff after a break up
69 : ̗̀➛ play fighting

32 : ̗̀➛ angst, follower special

19K 166 143
Autorstwa halibelsimp

C/n = Character/name, basically a male kny character of your choosing :)
R/n = Rival/name or just someone you don't like.
This is also a Modern A.U!
Happy_rose78 I hope you like it!
-

Y/n and C/n were close. Really close, in fact, they were now roommates. It's not a surprise seeing how they grew up and went through a lot together. So, it was almost natural that Y/n developed feelings for their friend.

"Hey, you okay? You seem out of it." C/n waved his hand in front of Y/n's face.
His voice snapped Y/n out of their thoughts.
"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. I was just...thinking." They trailed off.
C/n raised a brow.
"What about?" He asked as he went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them both.

Y/n sighed.
"It doesn't matter." They looked at the ground with a solemn look.
C/n stopped what he was doing and looked at Y/n with a dumbfounded expression.
"Don't be ridiculous. It does matter. I want to hear it. So go on, talk." He said and looked at Y/n with his full attention.

Y/n mentally groaned. They had to make up an excuse. They can't just say, "Oh, I was just thinking about how much I love you." NO. They rubbed their neck in embarrassment as they spoke.
"I was just thinking about where I'll get...videogames...yeah! GameStop closed after all!" Y/n said.

C/n chuckled.
"I'm sure you can just buy them online." He said and went back to cooking.
Y/n smiled and nodded. But their smile soon faltered when they heard knocking on the front door, already knowing who it was.

"Coming." C/n called and went to go open the door.
"R/n, I missed you." Y/n could hear giggling from where they were.
"I missed you too, babe." Y/n cringed, wanting to just leave and never come back.
"What are you cooking? It smells good." R/n entered the living room and sat across Y/n who was staring at the floor, trying to avoid eye contact.
"Nothing special. Just breakfast." C/n smiled lovingly.
"Call me when you're done, I can't wait to eat your cooking! It always tastes great!" R/n smiled.
C/n chuckled.
"Of course." He said and went back into the kitchen.

Y/n grabbed their phone and earbuds, deciding to watch f/s. They tried to focus on the show as hard as they could to hopefully forget about the skull-piercing glare R/n was giving them.

"You should move out." R/n whispered.
Y/n paused, contemplating whether they should respond or just ignore R/n. They went with the latter, continuing to enjoy their show and hoping their favorite character didn't die.

"I'm talking to you." R/n whispered in an irritated tone.
Y/n sighed and looked up at R/n, waiting for her/him to speak.
"You should move out, it's painfully obvious that you're nothing but a burden to C/n. I'll move in and take care of him," R/n smirked.
"Something you could never do."

This struck a nerve. Y/n wanted to beat R/n to a pulp right then and there but she couldn't. Otherwise, C/n would hate them. So being the bigger person, they let it go - for now anyways. They stood up and walked into their room, closing and locking the door. This made R/n smirk in triumph.

Once C/n finished making breakfast, he told R/n and proceeded to go tell Y/n but he couldn't find them.
"Love, where did Y/n go?" He asked R/n.
R/n scoffed.
"They told me they didn't want to eat your food. They probably don't like it."

This made C/n frown.
"But...they always eat." He said with a sad tone.
R/n walked closer to him and embraced him.
"I'm sorry, babe. Just let them be, I'm sure your food tastes amazing!" R/n smiled.
C/n smiled softly.
"Yeah, thanks." He said and pecked R/n's lips.

Meanwhile, Y/n was trying to hold themselves back from killing R/n from what they were able to hear. How can C/n not see that R/n is lying?? A sudden ping broke Y/n from their quite violent thoughts. It was a message from Mitsuri Kanroji, one of Y/n's closest friends aside from C/n.

Hey loves! Was wondering if you were up to partying today or something? I'd be lonely without you 🥺❤

Y/n smiled and replied with a simple, I'll go.
Afterwords, they tried to go find a set of clothing that made them look at least decent for a party. Once they finished, they texted Mitsuri to see if she'd pick them up.

Of course! I'll see you in 10 ❤

Y/n sat and waited, hearing R/n and C/n talk outside. They couldn't really make out their words but it sounded like they were being....dare I say it? Lovey dovey. Fortunately, Y/n didn't have to stand that for any longer when they got a text from Mitsuri.

Y/n got the rest of what they needed and walked out of their room.
"Wonder where they went." They thought when they didn't see C/n and R/n.
They walked outside and saw Mitsuri's car parked right in front their apartment. They opened the car door and sat down next to her.

"Y/n! I missed you!" Mitsuri said.
Y/n smiled.
"I missed you, too, 'Suri."
"Alright, let's get going then!" Mitsuri grinned and began to drive away from Y/n's apartment.

Y/n stared out the window, reminiscing about the times where they didn't even know R/n existed and it was just them and C/n. Reminiscing about the times where...C/n was nothing but a best friend and they were just children having fun. Now, because of their feelings, they were scared of ruining their friendship, even if R/n would ruin it either way.

"Alright, we're here!" Mitsuri smiled.
Y/n looked up at the building where the party was at. They undid their seatbelt and opened the car door. They stepped out just as Mitsuri did so as well.
"Oh, we're gonna get so frickin wasted!" Mitsuri grinned.
Y/n chuckled nervously.
"I don't know about that," They both entered the building and Y/n suddenly got a question.
"Wait...so who's hosting this party again?"
"Oh right! Remember our friend Shinobu?"
"Yeah...she changed highschools and we never saw her again." Y/n recalled.
"Well she came back and she decided to host a party and invite her old friends!" Mitsuri smiled.

Y/n's eyes widened.
"Really? I can't wait to see her again!" They smiled.
Just as Y/n finished talking, Mitsuri opened a door where music could be heard from.
"There they are," Shinobu ran up to them as they closed the door behind them.
"Y/n! Mitsuri! I missed you both so much!" Shinobu smiled warmly.

"We missed you too!" They all got into a group hug.
Shinobu laughed.
"Well, anyways, there's food and drinks over there so help yourselves alright?" Shinobu gave a closed eyed smile.
Y/n and Mitsuri nodded and as soon as Shinobu went to talk to other guests, Mitsuri began to drag Y/n to where the drinks were.

"W-Wait! Where are we going?!" Y/n yelped.
"To get wasted of course." Mitsuri said in a matter-of-factly tone
"But aren't you driving?!" Y/n asked.
"Yeah but I'll call a cab, okay? So don't worry your pretty little head and let's go!"

Hours passed and Y/n, Mitsuri, and many others were drunk off their asses. Mitsuri could barely stand and Y/n reeked of alcohol and just like Mitsuri had said, she called a cab for them both to go home.

Y/n hiccuped as they searched for their keys and opened their apartment door.
"Oh wow, it's dark." They giggled and turned on the light.
Just as they were about to go into the living room to get to their room, someone stopped them, it being C/n.

"Where were you?" He asked with a worried tone.
Y/n raised a brow.
"Why do you care? I-It's not like...I'm your significant other," C/n blushed a little.
"Unless you want me to be." Y/n walked closer to C/n who just stood still.

"What do you say?" Y/n grinned and got closer to C/n's face.
C/n sighed and pushed Y/n off of him.
"You're drunk. Stop. Go to sleep." He said sternly.
Y/n sniffed, alerting C/n.
"W-What's wrong??" He asked looking at Y/n worriedly.
"You hate me." Y/n cried.
Tears streamed down their face.
"I didn't say that! D-Don't cry!" C/n began to panic.

Y/n stopped and looked at C/n with puffy eyes and red cheeks.
"Then....kiss me." C/n went silent.
He didn't know what to do. He liked Y/n but......not like that. He didn't have much time to think before he felt a pair of unfamiliar lips lock with his.

His eyes widened at the realization that it was Y/n's lips. He quickly got them off of him.
"What's wrong with you?!" He yelled.
"I'm sorry..." Y/n burried their face into C/n's chest, tears staining his shirt as Y/n cried.
"I can't help it...I love you after all." Y/n looked up at C/n with tears in their e/c orbs.

C/n's brows furrowed and he looked away, it hurt Y/n even though they already knew that their feelings were not reciprocated.
"I don't love you, Y/n."

That simple reply had Y/n cry but they smiled nonetheless.
"I know."

"C-C/n?" Another voice caught the pair's attention.
It was R/n.
"Shit." C/n mumbled.
He pushed Y/n off completely and walked towards R/n.
"L-Love...h-how much did you see?" He asked, voice shaky.
R/n had tears in her/his eyes.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" R/n glared at C/n before running to the front door and slamming it shut once she/he was outside.

"R/n!" C/n called after them.
He now had tears of his own in his eyes. He looked at Y/n with nothing but evident hatred in his eyes.
"This is your fault," Y/n flinched at his venomous tone.
"I don't want you here anymore. All you are is trouble." He said before running to the front door and going after R/n.

Y/n was left with non-ending tears and a broken heart. They messed everything up...just like they'd feared.

"Good job, Y/n," They took a deep, shaky breath.
"You're a dumbass."

[A/n: Hope it was angsty enough and wow, look at me writing two chapters in a row! Inspiration just hit me like a truck not gonna lie lol. Hey, maybe I'll get the next chapter tomorrow as well. If I do, I better get a cookie 😤 jkjk......unless 😳]

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

51.3K 678 47
These are Mikey scenarios/Oneshots and Request Page is Closed! One scenario/Oneshot= One chapter Btw this is so cringy that i can't even rewrite the...
10K 272 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
11.8K 132 21
Anime boys x reader I was a 13 year old when I first started writing this so it is not the best in grammar and definitely is not formal. I might try...
11.1K 252 24
➸➶➴➸➶➴➸➶➴➸➶➴➸➶➴ 『𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐰𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬』 《𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚》 ➸➶➴➸➶➴➸➶➴➸➶➴➸➶➴ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝...