𝑨 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏...

By TatsukiNamikaze

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
🎉 ❣️ ❣️ 🎉
Please Read
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
It's Not An Update
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42.0
CHAPTER-42.5
Message
New story!!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ CHAPTER-25.5 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

594 13 7
By TatsukiNamikaze

This is exclusive scenes of Kuroo and Zhen Zhen brought to you by your dumbass!

************************************

Kuroo POV

I can't believe I fell for it. She better leave an entire month for me.

Meow~

Ah right, I should let him go.

I open the cage and let the cat out. He leapt out of the cat with such grace that I watched him intently for a while to see what else does he do. But for my disappointment, Zhen Zhen started checking out his new environment, putting his head in every nook and corner and I had to help him out almost every minute to help him get out of those crooked places.

Hmm, let's check out the list which your dear owner has sent...

                            ꕥꕥꕥ
1)There should be a bowl of water at all times.
1)Per day 3 servings from the scoop I gave you. I already gave one serve so the rest two is yours.
1)Keep the litter box near the bathroom and bring him there a few times for making him familiar. He is a fast learner.
1)Do not give your food even if he acts nice to you.
1)Don't freak out if you can't find him. He might be hiding under your bed. He always does that regardless of any new environment unless you have open windows or doors. [I will kill you if you have done that]

He is in general shy to a new place and people so don't force him to play with him with the toys I gave you. He will choose you.

Ps: you must be wondering why I numbered the entire list with 1. It's not because I don't know how to count or to write, it is because every rule is number one to me.

                               ꕥꕥꕥ

That is very nice of her! I'm sooooo excited to look after this cat.

Arranged everything according to the list. Now, I should make this fellow familiar with the new arrangement.

Just like the list said he was hiding under my bed. His jade eyes were standing out.

"Can you come out of there? I have some catnip for you~"

He ignored me. That is not surprising at all.

"You will die out of thirst. It's not like I care about you but I don't wanna die out of (f/n) or your owner's hands... Okay, I'm leaving. "

His eyes were on me till I exited the room.

Talk about a creepy cat!

I have to study for the test so I sat down to study in the living room.

What might she be doing now? Pretty sure she must be laughing at my situation.

When I finally got invested in my textbook, the cat came crawling next to my leg. I looked at him and tried petting him but he hissed at me and approached the window sill.

Again I tried to bury myself in my textbook but got distracted, this time by my phone.
I got excited and picked the phone almost immediately.

"(f/n)~ I have looooots to study so I'm kinda busy but I will keep that aside if you want to talk."

I wanted my response to be curt so that
(f/n) will long for my attention.

"Ooooh~ kuroooo saaaan~ yamatekudasai~," said the weird high pitched voice.

That is when I noticed the caller ID.
.
.
.
.
It was Bokuto.

"What do you want Bokuto?" I asked with a low grunt.

"Can't I call my bro? Wooow? Just because you got a girl doesn't mean you can ditch me? What is the bro code bruh? Bro before hoes," he said with a hint of disappointment.

"Yah!" I yelled at him.

"(f/n) is no ordinary girl. She's my girlfriend."

I didn't want to deal with his emo mode over a phone call so I added, "You both are in the same level to me. I don't wanna fight with you... Why did you call me?"

"Ah right! My bad. Well, I'm having practice so I will be staying here. I just realized that today."

"Clothes?"

"I'll borrow from 'tsumu. No worries."

"K bro. Bye then."

"Study well for the test. I am rooting for you," Bokuto said trying to mimic a girl's voice.

Before I could yell at him he ended the call.

Aaah~ I let out a low sigh while I rotated my head to reduce my stiffness around my neck.
That's when I noticed Zhen Zhen was already halfway up on the curtains.

When he noticed that I was looking at him, he let out low meows to get my attention... Correction, Probably to get my attention.

I took a hold of him and brought him back to the ground.

I don't know if he was glad to be back on the ground or trying to get my attention to pet him, he was rubbing himself on me. I wonder how long was he on the curtain to make him like this.

Maybe he is bored of doing things by himself?

I went to get his feather toy out of his bag for him to play. I held the feather wand thingy in one of my hand and the other had my textbook.

At first, he was not interested so I started shaking my hand vigorously while I ran around him like a mad man and I suddenly stopped and placed the feather thingy right above his head. His green jade eyes looked as if he's judging me.

What is this hoooman up to now?

He let his claws out and pounced on me instead of the feather thing. The sudden action made me fall on the ground with a loud thump.

"I'm okay. I'm okay," I  said loudly, reassuringly.

That's when I realized that I'm alone. Daichi is busy with his physical training. He will come late today.

To my surprise, Zhen Zhen was entertaining himself by playing with his feather thing.
It's like he is telling me that this is how it's done.

I'm done for the day.

He stopped playing and went to the direction where the bowls were kept.

Realizing that I won't be able to concentrate further on my studies, I sat on my couch.

Then I heard scratching noises.

Now what is he upto~

I followed the noise to find him scratching the empty bowl.

"Are you thirsty after all that physical activity?... Here you go."

.
.
.

It's 5:45 pm on the clock, street lights are being lighted one by one on the street across my building. Two to three stars and a dim moon has appeared on the sky.

I slumped down on the couch again while enjoying the gibbous moon which is becoming clearer and clearer by the minute.

Zhen Zhen pounced on my chest and nuzzled next to me.

Is this his way of thanking me?

I let my one of my hand caressing his slate grey coat against my hand to which he purred against my chest.

"No offence but I didn't like you at first... But you are a handsome cat y' know. Next time I will plan something out for you. It will be a boys day out. How about it?"

He bit my fingers playfully while his jelly bean paws tried to catch my fingers.

"Mr Zhen Zhen, I will take that as a yes."
.
.
.
.

Daichi POV

One more step and I'm home. Legs don't give up on me now.

I barely made myself home in one piece. I'm surprised that I didn't collapse on the way.

When I put the key to the keyhole the door automatically opened before I had to twist it in.

"Oi Baka Kuroo! How many times have I told you to lock the door!"

Why is it awfully quiet?

"Oi Kuroo! I got Kastudo- oh he is sleeping?"

Is that a cat on the couch with him?

He and Bokuto should stop bringing animals from the streets like that.

Oh well. As long as our landlord doesn't get to know about it.

Might as well take the photo for blackmailing material. I will send it to (f/n) too.

Maybe if I lift the cushion I might get a disgusting shot of his...

Your POV

Hmm?

You checked the photo which Daichi sent you. There was your rooster head trying to cover his face with the small cushions of the couch, one leg on top of the backrest of the couch while the other lied relaxed on the couch which had a white sock on. Zhen Zhen was sleeping in the crook of his arm.

You saved the picture and put as your home screen display.

Looking at the condition of the background, he might have had a rough day.

Sleep tight Tetsu-kun.

************************************

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

It is a small and a bit rough chapter.
Rough as in I felt like it was a bit
discontinuous.
May or may not have grammatical
errors.
Hope I can write better next time!

❤︎Take care❤︎
❥︎Lots of love

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.2K 20
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘, 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎, 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛�...
71.8K 2.4K 14
⋆ ☄︎. 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 ❝ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆? ❞ 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧...
59.1K 1.8K 30
❞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧❜𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫❟ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞❜𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬❟ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢...
118K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...