The Cell Phone swap.

By Lolafood15

Alexandria Taylor is a famous seventeen year old actress with her best friend Ariana Jones. She has money, Fa... More

Chapter 1: Sneaking Out.
Chapter 2: Spanish American Brit?
Chapter 3: Weird Convos.
Chapter 4: LA Baby.
Chapter 5: Always.
Chapter 6: Broken Promises.
Chapter 7: Comfort.
Chapter 8: Fashion Week.
Chapter 9: Kardashians?
Chapter 10: Secret's are meant to be Revealed.
Chapter 11: The Meeting.
Chapter 12: First Fight?
Chapter 13: GMA.
Chapter 14: Uncomfortable.
Chapter 15: Feels.
Chapter 16: Challenge Accepted.
Chapter 17: Heart-To-Hearts.
Chapter 18: What are you doing to me?
Chapter 19: Wig or Not?
Chapter 20: Surviving Annoyance.
Chapter 22: Waiter Dislikings.
Chapter 23: Manager done wrong.
Chapter 24: Hands.
Chapter 25: Smoking Hot BodyGuard.
Chapter 26: Surprise.
Chapter 27: Confessions of a teenage 'Diva'.
Chapter 28: Interview's Get Deep.
Chapter 29: Babe, What's With The Interrogating?
Chapter 30: The Truth Will Set You Free.
Chapter 31: Nap Time.
Chapter 32: Bad Boy Sweetness.
Chapter 33: Slap.
Chapter 34: Boy Toy.
Chapter 35: Blind Meeting?
Epilouge

Chapter 21: My Eyes are brown, Idiot.

8.2K 400 26
By Lolafood15

Alex's POV:

"Aren't you going to get ready?" Max asked from next to me on the couch.

"Not yet, It's only 5 and we're leaving at 7." I said turning back to my show.

It's been an hour since Serena and I came home so we all decided to have a movie/TV Show marathon until I was supposed to get ready.

"I forgot to tell you, Maria dropped off your dress." Max said standing up and walking over to a bag on the table.

I opened it up and saw the most beautiful long-sleeved plum dress. It was cute and short that came up to above my knee, It was like a 'meeting the parents' type of dress and tight from the top and a bit loose over my butt and thighs. I loved it, It also came with one long necklace that was silver and one cuff ring and also a note.

Alex,

Here's your dress, I'm so sorry I couldn't be here to help but make sure you paint your nails black and just blow dry your hair and your sexy date 'as Max told me' Should wear a plum colored tie.

Love,
MariaX

P.S Tell me EVERYTHING afterwards! If you don't I'll cut off your toes and feed them to my none existent dog. LOVE YOU!

I rolled my eyes, So Maria. I pulled out my phone seeing yet another apology text from Drew. Ever since I hung up on him he wouldn't stop texting me and calling, All I ever did was read the text and decline the calls. I was never angry to begin with, I get jokes but once I saw his apology's and cheesy attempts at flirting with me, I decided to have a little fun.

3:45; Babe, Pls I'm sorry!

3:59; I didn't mean it.

4:25; I mean, I want it but I didn't mean to say it like that.

4:45; Ugh, I'm sorry. Stop please stop ignoring me!

I giggled at his cute attempts to make me accept his apology.

Me: Plum.

Drew: What?

Me: A Plum colored tie.

Drew: I knew that. :D

Me: If you did, Then why'd you ask?

I rolled my eyes. I don't have time for his stupidity right now.

Drew: Because, I wanted to keep talking to you. X

Okay, Maybe I do.

"Alex, Get ready!" I heard Serena's voice from upstairs.

"One second." I yelled back.

Me: Bye.

Drew: Wait.

Me: What?

Drew: Your eyes are like the ocean, I think I got lost at sea.

Pick up lines? You've got to me kidding me.

Me: My eyes are brown, You idiot.

"Would you stop texting your boyfriend and get up here there's an hour left!" She yelled.

"Okay!" I yelled back starting to go upstairs before my phone vibrated in my hand.

Drew: Do you have a bandaid, Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

Me: No, But I have lemons.

I laughed at my comeback. Is it bad if I said that I secretly loved it when he sent me pick up lines.

-------

"He's late." I said starring at the clock.

It's 7:01 and Drew was supposed to be here one minute ago.

Ding.

Thank goodness The restaurant is only 5 mins away because we would have been extremely late.

"Your late." I said opening the door.

"I know I ha-" He stopped mid sentence and his eyes widened looking at me.

"What?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You look nice." He smiled cockly.

I narrowed my eyes, Nice? Does he even know how to compliment a girl? You should never tell her that she looks 'nice.' that's worse than saying 'hot' in a perverted way. I took Those few seconds to check him out, He was wearing an all black outfit that consists of black jeans, A black V-neck and a black leather jacket with boots, And he also wore a plum tie on his neck.

He looked so hot and he didn't even need a suit. His hair was so perfect he had the messy tousled hair look that he for some reason only could make work. Thank goodness Maria went for a more casual outfit for me tonight or I might have worn a gown.

"Let's just go." I rolled my eyes sighing. I can't wait to get this over with.

I moved to walk to his car before he grabbed my waist pulled me back to him making me press my back on his chest, An Incredibly strong, Hard one might I add.

"I was Joking, You look gorgeous." He whispered his breath fanning my ear.

He pushed something into my palm and moved slightly in front of me. I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

He bought me a rose?

"What? I can be a gentleman." He smiled.

I couldn't help but shake my head and smile back.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?" He asked.

I chuckled. He looked so cute and hopeful.

"Who said I was mad in the first place." I winked at him and got inside the passengers seat.

----------------------//---------------------
Authors note:

Soooo? What do you all think? The next chapter will have the biggest twist in it and it will be incredibly long.

Hint: Drew's dad and the mystery woman!!

I hope you all like my books and I'll start updating as soon as possible.

Love you all,

LolaaaaaaaXxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
141K 3.5K 34
MY BAD BOY Taylor Smith is your typical good girl: Smart, polite, gets along with almost every body at school, never does anything bad unless she is...
215K 4.8K 36
He's dangerous. He's hot. He's older. And he wants me to run away with him. *~*~* Charli Temple is a good girl. She has good grades, her parents lov...
166K 4.7K 36
In which Alexandria Johnosn finds her true Adrenaline Rush. But he's different, simply due to the fact that he pushes her to the actual restriction. ...