Princess of England (Rewritin...

By angelicbookworm1

Hi everyone this is my first time writing a story but I hope it is good enough So when Ms.B announce that th... More

Author speaking
Class announcent
The News
We're here
The hotel
Chole🤬🤬❤️❤️
Lie-la😔😔😔
Lila tries to get her revenge
The castle
The confession
A/N
The Truth!!!
A/N
Camping
✨✨✨✨Magical✨✨✨✨
China🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳
Sorry
Just to let you know
I'm so happy

Mi Casa Es Tu Casa

625 4 6
By angelicbookworm1

Felix POV
   We got to China after a 14-hour flight I was glad to be home best part was mom allowed Bridgette to come with us it was good to be back home although mom said we'll only be staying for about a month or two because of my brother's graduation and Coronation it's actually pretty nice to have him as a brother.

The castle was amazing but could be lonely sometimes since its huge and mom barely stays home when we got to the castle I found everyone bowing at us which we also did in return it was good to be back home although we were only gone for about a month or so, I gave my brother and his friends a tour of the castle.

The main entrance

The main dining room

The private dining room

My parents room

My room

Marinette's room

Adrien's room

Alya's room

Bridgettes room

Nino's room

The theater

The pools
When we reached the pools everyone's mouth was agape it was one magnificent sight but the tour wasn't over yet we had three more important places.

The garden

The ballroom

And last but not least

The throne room

~~~~~~~~~~After the tour~~~~~~~~~~
Alya's POV
In my opinion, China is absolutely amazing it has everything but I still love England although if I was to choose I wouldn't they're equally amazing in their own way and since it was only noon we decided to go have lunch at a Chinese restaurant about 20 minutes away from the castle.

We all ate but then decided to go home and "talk" about the whole Adrien's a prince blah blah, blah I was actually really happy for Adrien but prince or not if he dares breaks Marinette's heart I'll make sure he sees the face of a demon although Adrien is dense I believe he is the perfect guy for Marinette.

We returned back to the castle and found Tyler I assume the person that was looking over the kingdom while the Agreste family were in hiding when he noticed our presence he bowed which we all nodded in return that's when the questions started pouring in.

Is it true Adrien's the future king of China?

When will the coronation be taking place?

Is Tyler my brother?

How come Tyler didn't need to hide?

"Ok ok everyone please calm down, yes Adrian as the oldest son of the royal family will be the next king, the coronation will be taken place in about 2 months, also Tyler isn't your brother Adrien, and Tyler didn't need to hide because he is our advisor's son which means he's just representing the royal family while we were in hiding so does that answer your questions". Mrs. Agreste answered our questions but then sat down to catch her breath we all stood there dumbfounded but sat down after a while to progress everything she said.

??? POV
Everything was going according to plan the Royal Family are nothing but fools soon enough this kingdom will be MINE then after I'm done with China I'll go after England.

Adrien's pov
With everything going on I didn't know what to think but one thing is for sure we need to watch our back I'm sure half the country knows we're back which means assassins will be trying to kill us all, although I was overwhelmed with the whole I'm the future king thing I couldn't help but worry, Mari noticed this and said calming words but then kissed me which I also did without hesitation then I pulled her up and whispered in her ear "meet me in the Royal garden In 30 minutes", with that I left to the kitchen to get some snacks.

Time skips
I waited for a while but then I found Marinette coming over to me with a beautiful A-Line dress hollow out shoulder ruffled pink dress and a short heel boot you look beautiful as always I said, she laughed but sat down and said thanks then she looked around and found a picnic basket with roses on the floor and different snacks.

After she was done admiring everything she asked why did you do this you should be spending time with your family, I just smiled and said you are my family and you've been helping me get through with this, this was the least I could do she just smiled and said well we can't let all this food waste but you know we just ate like an hour I laughed nervously but said we can go watch a movie if you want, her eyes brightened up at that she pulled me up and started dragging me to the theater everyone we walked past looked at us weirdly but I just smiled and continued being dragged up to the 2nd floor after a little more walking we got to the theater but it looked like Alya and nino beat us to it, Mari chuckled and said we could have a double date I said ok and we went over to them and found them cuddling while watching joker when that saw us they sat up straight and asked if we needed anything while Mari closed her eyes and hid in my hands which I curled up around her neck then Alya spoke up and said she doesn't like scary movies, so I turned it off and pulled her in a hug 🤗she hugged back and pulled away before sitting next to Alya I sat down next to her and she laid her head on my shoulder since they agreed to the "double date" we decided to watch, I still believe about a man who was a Christian music star and his journey of love and loss that looks to prove there's always hope.

•••••••••••••••••Time skips••••••••••••••••••
After watching 2 movies we decided to eat some of the snacks I brought while we were eating our snacks one of our helpers came over to us and said we were needed in the throne room we nodded and followed him to the throne room and where we found my parents, Felix, Tyler, and Bridgette waiting patiently for our arrival when they noticed our presence they explained that the day of our Coronation they'll be reporters from all over the world and the assassins might show up but there'll be soldiers guards and military(i think there the same but my story my rules sorry)
We are also supposed to model on the of the coronation after that was out of the way we were allowed to take a tour of China with Felix as our guide.

Marinette's POV
  During our tour, we visited the Li River, the Great Wall of China, and the Victoria peak it was all magnificent although I didn't grow up here I have a feeling Adrien can take care of it and even make it better than before we headed back to the castle since it was getting dark but decided to watch the view of China at night, although It wasn't as beautiful as it is in Paris it as quite breathtaking.

??? POV
I now have there trust all I have to do is attack on the day of the coronation father would be so proud this is all he ever wanted they're so delusional.

That is it for today who do you think is the traitor? Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out.

I'm sorry guys due to the fact that I have school in the suburbs my school started so I won't be able to post most often but I'll try. Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day or night 😴.

Word Count (1291)

👋

Pound it🤜🤛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 17.8K 34
[ HIGHEST RANKING : #1 in Miraculous Ladybug ] One day during the beginning of class, Marinette was called to the principle's office. She didn't kno...
120K 1.9K 57
Marinette have a secret which no one know about except for her cousin Nino. She is the princess of China but she came to Paris to live a normal life...
1.7K 117 37
Marinette has a big decision to make- who will she fall for and who will she break away from? who will get jealous and who will be there for her? and...
170K 3.1K 23
COMPLETED! What happens once Adrien and Marinette find out each other's biggest secret? Will they finally declare their love for each other and live...