Lila tries to get her revenge

(Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating in a while I've just been really busy but I'll try to update every week, anyway let get to do story)

Marinette's POV
After what Lila said to Chloe I was really scared, the whole class was trying to calm me down l was close to getting a heart attack I know she won't be able to do anything since basically there's a guard everywhere, I go you might not see it but it's there my parents already told me if it gets to do point where you have to tell your secret so be it.

I and Adrien got closer sometimes we out to eat, or to the arcade. Yesterday we went rock climbing it was fun. I and Chloe even became better friends since she's always helping me get ready because half the time Alya also has dates with Nino.

Nino started asking me what Alya loved to do on her free time I started teasing him saying, Alya and Nino sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G Nino left after I told him some details such as: interviewing people, watching movies, we both love doing that and getting ships to sail, he was confused but then I explained it to him better and he left.

30 minutes later
I heard commotion so I went down to check it and found all my guards and classmates ganging up on Lila.

"So will anyone like to tell me what's going on here" they all kept quiet so I said it again a little louder this time, " I SAID WILL ANYONE LIKE TO TELL ME WHAT'S GOING HERE" I could tell they were all scared they never saw or heard me scream before so they were pretty shocked but someone started talking, Adrien.

Adrien's POV
I started having this huge crush on Marinette saw I decided to ask Nino what to do but he said he was having the same problem with Alya, so I decided to ask Alya what Marinette loved to do in her free time, while Nino decided to ask Marinette what Alya liked doing on her free time.

Marinette loved designing watching movies and having sleepovers.

So I was about to go ask her if she wanted to watch a movie both just both of us, but then I saw Lila I thought it was my eyes but so I just waved it off, I continued walking up when I got to our hotel room I saw Lila there. She was trying to break-in our room with a pick I just stood behind her and texted Nino and Alya.

AA/Adrien N/Nino A/Alya

AA: Alya Nino come up to mine and Marinette's room quick
A: what why
AA: Lila she's trying to break into our room hurry up
N: ok we'll be there in a second

Less than a second later I saw the whole class except Marinette and the guards sneaking up on Lila then Alya tapped her and asked what she was doing here, I could tell she was surprised she turned towards us and said. Hmmm, I was just trying to get inside my room so I stepped up and said excuse me Lila but you can clearly see that it says MARINETTE And ADRIEN'S ROOM.

She just kept quiet so everyone started yelling at her but then we heard Mari yell "WILL ANYONE LIKE TO TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON HERE! We were all shocked Marinette never yelled but then I started to speak up. Lila was trying to break into our room.

Mari's POV
So apparently Lila tried to break-in to our room I went up to her and asked her why she tried to do that she slapped me and I was bleeding, my guards were about to step in when I said let's take this outside because right now, everyone in here is planning to step up for me. So we went outside and gave her two options.

So, Lila, you have two options you leave and we forget this ever happened or you stay and fight.
Lila slapped me again and said I'm not scared of you, so I said does that mean you want to fight me she said yes.

So here are the rules if I win I never want to see you threatening anyone or anywhere next to Adrien Chloe and me, and if you win you can do whatever u you want.

We stood in a fighting position what she didn't know was that I've been taking fighting lessons
She's Been trying to hit me for 10 minutes and she didn't lay a punch on me yet because I've been dogging it, and she's getting weak I grabbed her by the hair and started punching her turns out she was wearing extensions she said she gave up I slowly let her go because I was sure she won't give up easily and I was right.

She pushed me down and Alya tried to punch her but I told someone to hold down because I was sure that if Lila got ahold of her in less than a minute she'll be dead I got up and knocked her out turns out the whole class was videoing the whole fight. Then out of nowhere, Bridgette came out of her limo with 10 guards behind her.

Bridgette I exclaimed, but then she said hey sis is it true, that you fought that b**** the whole class turned to face us I laughed nervously 😅😅😅 Hi everyone this is my best friend Princess Bridgette everyone was surprised except Alya. Then the bridge started talking oh are you embarrassed to tell your friends that I'm your sis. I whispered in her ear and said they don't know that I'll be the Queen 👸. What Bridgette means is that we're such good we're basically sisters, then she went up to Lila and said Mari was she the one that slapped you I just said yes she knelt down and whispered something in her ear.

Bridgette's POV
So I planned on getting my older sister Marinette when my guards showed me a picture of Mari and a girl I didn't know fighting we're in front of the hotel and apparently they just finished fighting Mari ran up to me and gave me a hug but then I said is it true that the b**** over there fought you doesn't she know you've been taking fighting lessons, by then her whole class was staring at us I was the opposite of Marinette when it came to niceness. Mari introduced me to her class as her best friend, I spoke up and said are you embarrassed to tell your friends that I'm your sis. But then she stopped me and said that she didn't tell them she was the soon to be Queen 👸.

I went up to the girl I saw in the video and asked Mari if that was the girl that slapped her she said I faced the girl on the floor and whispered in her if you're an enemy of my best friend then you're an enemy of mine I told Marinette changed so we could go to the castle but then she said could her friends tag along I said yea and told one of my guards to have them bring 2️⃣ more limos.

This chapter was pretty long I hoped you enjoyed it comment down below for more ideas

Word Count (1260)

Bye😹😽😹😽🙀😸🙀😸😻😺😺😾😼😿

POUND IT