The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

BlueChipMochi tarafından

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... Daha Fazla

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

57: Ice Cream

1.1K 43 18
BlueChipMochi tarafından

AUTHOR POV

"What do you mean?" Mingyu asked, staring at Wonwoo with brows raised.

"I think you and Minghao might need the chance. You're competent enough to get into the national team, Mingyu." He beamed Mingyu a look. Mingyu scoffed at him as he felt absurd with Wonwoo's word.

"I thought you'll never consider me like you did two years ago, so it's funny to hear this from you, Wonwoo hyung. Just take the chance, don't bother about me." Mingyu's chest heaved up and down and staring darkly at Wonwoo.

"Let's come clean Kim Mingyu. How long do we have to go with this? It's all in the past, and we both were too young back then. I'm sorry for everything up until now. I'm not gonna ask you to forgive me, but I just said the truth." Wonwoo said, his expression serious with a mix of guilt.

"And if the coach still with his decision to bring me to national team, I wish you could keep about my transfer out from the other kids, especially Haeun." Wonwoo slowly voiced out. Mingyu then instantly scowled at Wonwoo, bewildered.

"Why Haeun? What happen if she knows about this?"

Wonwoo didn't answer him and looked away. He knew Mingyu has feeling with Haeun and so did him. Wonwoo broke the promise to Haeun that he won't leave her back then, having this fate of meeting her again was such a miracle , so he wouldn't miss it.

        I needed her because she would always be part of me. I won't let the same mistake happen twice.

"Yah Jeon Wonwoo! You won't speak up?" He shouted Wonwoo's name, forgetting the formallity that he was older than him.

"I know you have feelings on Haeun, but I love her too because she's my blessing and happiness. I won't disappoint Haeun with my transfer news, which I'm doing right now, rejecting the offer." Wonwoo blurted out with a serious expression.

Wonwoo had been holding it in since forever because he was afraid that his identity would be exposed to Haeun before he could get himself ready.

Both Mingyu and Wonwoo stayed frozen, staring at each other's eyes as if challenging one another. Wonwoo noticed a fraction of disbelief on Mingyu's eyes and his expression was tight.

Mingyu had expected this yet he still felt surprise by Wonwoo's confession.

Mingyu sneered as he rolled his tongue, "If this is what you want, then game on." He showed an arrogant smile, showing that he was confident and serious.

"I love Haeun and I won't hand her over so easily." Mingyu's eyes burned with so much anger as he beamed Wonwoo a confrontational stare.

Feeling his heart boiled, Wonwoo stared back at Mingyu. Wonwoo's scowl deepen at the idea of Mingyu was so confident to win over Haeun but sent Mingyu a mysterious smile on his face.

"She will never be yours.. because Haeun is mine, from the start." Wonwoo smirked sarcastically before went out of the room with a determined look.

Mingyu groaned loudly as he slumped down against the wall, feeling frustrated. He ruffled his hair roughly. Fighting over Haeun with Wonwoo was the absurd thing that he thought to happen because she was already his. Though, the last word from Wonwoo gave him an uneasy feeling in his heart.

         It seemed like there was something more behind those words......

------------------------

HAEUN POV:

Jeonghan served the drinks before slumped down beside me at the counter table. He took off his cap and fanned himself with it.

"I'm so tired. Guess this is the feel of getting older. Haeun-ah, I'm getting older.." He whined and turned to look at me.

I chuckled, "What are you saying? You just turned 25 this year."

"Right, I'm the youth of age 25." He huffed and slumped in his seat. "But, where is Hoshi? Why are you coming alone today ?"

"He will come. That hamster woke up late so we left him." I informed him and he nodded at it.

After a moment, Jeonghan stood up to take something in the refrigerator behind the barista counter. I went into the kitchen to check for Yoona unnie as she had just comeback to work after sicked for few days.

"Yoona unnie, do you need help?" I asked, approaching beside her as she was making pasta. She glanced at me.

"I'm fine Haeun. Other staff will help me, I think Jeonghan needs more help than me." She giggled.

I nodded my head while fixing the apron around my waist.

"Arasseo. Don't push yourself too much, okay?" I said and to my surprise Yoona gasped and looked at me in amusement.

I raised my brow. She smiled with her sweet smile before hugged me.

"I know you're such a softie just like what your uncle had told me!" She slightly squashed me in her hug.

I laughed in absurd, and said, "I'm not!"

Before Yoona could reply, the bell at the door rang meaning there was customer entered the cafe. I exitted the kitchen and saw Jeonghan about to take the order. I rushed towards him and stopped him before he menaged to speak at the customers.

"I will take their order." I beated down Jeonghan to the counter and he send me a grateful smile.

"I'm counting on you!" Jeonghan whispered happily which I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"Welcome, are you ready to take the order sir?" I asked and looked up at the two young men. They looked like a university students which had their eyes up on the board busy choosing the menu. I silently watched the men before me still pondering what drink to choose from.

"Hmm, give me one ice americano and .. ice coffee, I want it for take away okay." One of them ordered gently.

I nodded and punched the machine while repeating the order, "Ice americano and ice coffee, that's all?"

With that, I looked up at them again and at the same time, they looked down. Suddenly, both of them weirdly shot a confused expression at me. It almost get me triggered at how the look at me.

"Oh, your face is familiar! Perhaps, did we have seen each other before?" The guy with long eyelashed voiced out.

I rummaged in my brain for any memory of that guy and his friend that looking so gentle to me.

"I think you've got the wrong person. I don't know who you guys are." I replied with a fake smile.

"I don't think so. Shua-ya, her face is familiar right?" The camel-alike guy tilted his head at me.

"Seungcheol-ah, I think..." The gentle guy whispered.

That Seungcheol guy suddenly turned red. ,"Ah, I'm sorry. Maybe you're doppleganger of my friend's girlfriend." He bowed sightly which I shrugged it off saying it's okay.

After taking their order and served it, I sat back with Jeonghan behind the counter. Jeonghan giggled and shook his head. He raked his hair to the back before wore his hat again.

"Do you guys have fun on the short trip?" Jeonghan asked, and I turned to him.

"Kinda. And.. I met the boys too yesterday." I replied due to which a soft gasp could be heard from him.

"That's great. So how was it? You must be happy to see them, don't you?" A teasing smile formed on his lips, I rolled my eyes.

"Not really, " I said and Jeonghan raised his brows in confusion. " because they still bullied me even after almost a month not seeing them." I huffed quietly.

Jeonghan laughed sarcastically, " I thought all these time the boys are the actual victims, not you."

The bell on the door rang again and I looked up to see uncle Jaehun made his way into the cafe in his newly bought office outfit.

"Oh, boss is here. Are you having a lunch break?" Jeonghan greeted uncle Jaehun with a smile as he reached the counter. Uncle Jaehun smiled and shoved his hand into one of his pocket.

"Yes, I come here after I ate with a friend. I just stop by to meet Haeun." He turned to face me.

"Why is it?" I asked.

"Here, thing that you asked for." He handed me an envelope to which I took it while tilting my head. I didn't remember that if I ask him for any help.

"What's this? Money?" I guessed before looked the content inside the envelope. Jeonghan was became curious too as he peeked his head closer to know what uncle Jaehun had given to me.

It was not money but two piece of paper, like a voucher thing. I took it out and Jeonghan read the paper out loud causing me and Jeonghan to gasp.

Then, I just remembered about last night, Seungkwan seemed so upset at me because I just left him after seeing him fall. So, I told Jaehun to help me with something.

"Woah! Where did you get this? Damn great.." I said in awed.

"Daebak," Jeonghan commented.

My uncle laughed, " Yah, do you think it's easy to get this? You better appreciate me more after this because I got this for free from my close friend." He boasted.

"Thank you uncle. Wah, what should've I do if it wasn't you.. " I wiped my invisible tears which made Jaehun to grimace at me.

"Tch, stop your acting. You should go to Seungkwan house and tell him this. Do you want me to give you a ride there?" He suggested kindly and of course I agreed immediately because it would save my money for taxi fare.

"Yeah, so I can save my money." I said before went to take off the apron and changed to my own cloths.

Jaehun shook his head in disbelief, " Look at you.. so stingy."

---------------------------

I reached Seungkwan's house and rang his door bell. After a few seconds, the door opened and I was welcomed with a middle-aged woman with short permed-hair, looking rather young than her actual age.

She must be none other than Seungkwan's mother.

"Who are you?" She asked while holding a friendly face.

"Urm, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Haeun, Seungkwan's friend, perhaps is he at home right now?" I asked her after I bowed to show courtesy.

A fraction of surprised could be seen on her eyes. I was slightly taken aback when she gasped lightly and clapped her hand as if she remembered something. Her high cheeks went up as her smile broadened.

"Oh, you must be the girl that have been studying with Seungkwan. I heard a lot about you from my son. Come in and wait inside, Seungkwan is in his room. " She said and make a way for me to enter the house.

"Oh..."

Internally, I was left speechless as I couldn't believe that boy told his mother about me. I just hope everything was good to be heard.

Seeing that I was hesitant to get into the house, Mrs.Boo caught my arm and raised her brow at me, at the same time she gave me a meaningful gaze. I just nodded and walked by her side.

"Sit here, and make yourself home, okay." She told kindly and I did so. I sat on their brown sofa in the living room as Mrs Boo went to get Seungkwan.

"Seungkwan-ah, can you come out for awhile?," Seungkwan's mother knocked his door, calling her son.

I could heard Seungkwan's voice responding to his mother as he was approaching the door.

"Why is it , omma?" Seungkwan's asked his mom as soon as he opened his room's door.

"Your friend is here."

"Who? Mingyu hyu-" He was cut off when he turned his head to my direction and I lifted my hand to greet him.

I could only laughed mockingly as his face almost immediately twisted in annoyance. After his mother had gone to the kitchen, Seungkwan took his time because he was staring at me so long. Then, he walked up to me , limping a little.

"Why are you coming here without telling me beforehand?"Seungkwan asked and sat across me. He looked so upset and somehow annoyed.

"You're still my bestfriend, Seungkwan-ah.. are you going to keep acting cold towards me?" I pleaded him with my puppy eyes.

He remained silent and I licked my lips.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday, I can't help it. I cannot just give up on the race, you know.." I stiffled my laugh when I reminded again how Seungkwan fall from his bicycle. I glanced up at him again and he was glaring deathly at me.

"Are you laughing? It doesn't offer you any prizes and you can't even win the race. If you won by ignoring me away then it's fine, I won't be so upset, but tch.. ahh I'm so angry." He crossed his hands and looked away.

"I did my best to catch up with Hansol too!" I defended.

"But you failed!" Seungkwan argued, a disdain expression plastered on his face.

I sighed heavily, "Anyway, how's your ankle? Your wound?"

"Does it look okay to you? I'm aching all over because of you."

Once he said that, a tight frown slipped onto my face. It felt like Seungkwan just pushed explode button on me as I was holding my temper since he started the argument. I felt like it was unfair that he refused my good intention to come here.

"Wah.. that's quite hurtful.. tch nevermind. It's okay, I'm used to it. Yah, you can put the blame on me alone. It's your own fault too not pulling the brake. " I snapped up to look at him and his brows shot in surprised, at the same time I saw Mrs Boo's confused gaze were on us.

I shut my eyes in eyes in realization as I was in Seungkwan's house and his mother was here. I let out an awkward smile to her, telling that nothing was happen before leaned forward to Seungkwan.

"Yah. Seungkwan. Let's just settle this small fight while I'm being kind okay? I'm afraid you won't be able to walk forever if this continue.." I muttered with more emphasis, sounding menacing in my tone while staring strongly into his eyes.

There was a pause as Seungkwan startled to see my emotion changed in seconds. With that, Seungkwan gulped and blinked his eyes. He gazed away from my stare before laughed it off awkwardly.

"Haha.. yah.. why so serious.. I'm just - playing with you.. haha," Seungkwan said while pushing me away lightly. My mouth quirked up into a satisfied.

"Okay, straight to the point. Are you free this Thursday?" I asked as my voice came out casual, differ from a minute ago.

"This Thursday? Yes I'm free. I have nothing to do anyways, unlike you guys who have training and part - time work." Seungkwan replied.

"You're not alone, jerk. Hansol and Dokyeom are having blast with their holiday at home too." I commented and to my surprised Seungkwan shook his head.

"Aniya, Dokyeom hyung got a work at a convenience store. He didn't tell you?" He asked and I simply nodded my head.

"Seungkwan-ah.. um, about yesterday I knew that you're upset to me. I shouldn't continue the game but its been awhile since we were having fun right? I couldn't help but my competitiveness was too strong, even I saw you fall like a comedian - "

"Haeun." He cut me off eagerly. Seungkwan looked at me taken aback.

"Just.. what's your whole point?" He pouted and tried to sound as polite as possible, because I think he was about to get more upset.

I cleared my throat and slided the envelope on the table which Uncle Jaehun had given to me towards Seungkwan. His scowled deepen when saw it.

"Are you going to bribe me now?" He inquired while checking the envelope. That moment when his eyes went bigger causing me to chuckle.

"I got us ticket for the volleyball match. VIP seat, so it includes meeting the players at waiting room." I finished off with a faint smile, as I was awkward doing this thing.

"Really? You're serious?!" Seungkwan asked, looking overwhelmed in disbelief as he schemed the tickets.

"Yes, Seungkwan-ah." This time I let out a huge smile to him and he started yelled out excitedly.

"Omo thank you, Haneni!! I love you! Please accept my mini love." Seungkwan stood up and walked towards me before showering me with his mini loves.

"Oh, I don't know that this can make you so.. happy like this Seungkwan-ah." I muttered to him.

"My dream is to be a professional volleyballer, nothing can make me happy when it come to watch my favourite team play." He giggled in happiness. I looked at him and could feel he really like my present which I was so glad about it.

"Okay, see you in three days. We'll meet up at my cafe and take bus from there, agree?" I asked again, but Seungkwan just let out a wide smile.

"Arasseo! Gosh, I can't wait to meet my favourite player!" He exclaimed as he couldn't stop smiling.

"What's make you so happy, Seungkwan-ah? Here, have a drink Haeun-ah." Mrs Boo said when she came into the living room and sat with us.

"Nae, thank you Mrs Boo." I nodded and smiled slightly at her.

"Omma, Haeun get a ticket to a volleyball match for me. We're gonna see it this Thursday!" Seungkwan expressed joyfully which made his mom amazed at the news.

Before I could realize, I spent too much time than I had expected at Seungkwan house. If not because of Hoshi was calling me that he needed help at the cafe, I would not ever see the clock. Seungkwan's mother was so kind as she treated me warmly although it was our first meeting each other.

"Thank you for the tea." I bowed at Mrs.Boo and she smiled before pulled me in a hug which I didn't expected that.

I flinched and tried not to show it to her but Seungkwan was already giving me a teasing look as he stiffled his laugh while observing my face. I rolled my eyes at him.

To be honest, I was so awkward to meet my friend's mother, because last time I checked, Wonu's mother was not really affectionate towards me, or in other word she hated me. So when Mrs.Boo done this kind of treatment, I had no idea how to react.

"Aw, it's nothing though. Come here often Haeun, my house is open for you. Or maybe I can cook for you someday so we can eat together and call Mingyu along." She said after we pulled away and looked at Seungkwan for approval. He ,of course agreed.

--------------------------------------------

One day left before the volleyball date with Seungkwan. He had told me that his ankle had recovered and could walk as usual now. It would be ashamed to meet his favourite team with unperfect appearance, he said. But more than that, I felt more glad because I didn't have to help him walking around.

When I told Mingyu about I was going to watch volleyball match with Seungkwan, he whined so bad saying he would buy a ticket too so that we could go together. But then, I remind him again about the bet we made that night. And although he convinced me that he had practice a lot, I still refused to it.

Because I just wanted to spend time with Seungkwan alone this time.

"Ha.. I craved for an ice cream." I was sitting on the couch while watching the tv, I kept changing the channel when randomly stopped at the Baskin Robin's CF.

I gulped my own saliva seeing at the scrumptious-looking ice cream on the tv. Suddenly, I just felt like eating ice cream tonight and decided to go to convenience store.

I went up to my room to get my wallet and planned to bring Hoshi along with me. But when I reached his room, he was already asleep with his earphone on. I pursed my lips and went down to inform uncle Jaehun before stepped out of the house.

I took my own time walked over the store while searching for the name of Hansol in my contacts. But before I could, a guy stopped me from walking as he stood in front me. I looked up at the guy and to my surprise, it was Wonwoo.

We stared into each other eyes. My heart skipped a beat to see him because suddenly a memory of my dream came into my mind like a flash.

"It's been awhile." He started softly, then he cleared his throat.

"...Wonwoo..?" I trailed off, confused to see him here when he was supposed to be at the training centre.

It had been more than a week since I met him, at the hospital, in my vulnerable state, where I unknowingly held into him tightly. It seemed like ages since last we talked. I mean, the situation didn't give us chance to meet.

Or maybe because I was avoiding him? I didn't know if it was only my hallucination or anything.. but the dream felt surreal..

"Where are you going?" Wonwoo asked as I shoved my phone back into my pocket.

"Buying ice cream," I replied, pointing to the store few metres behind him. He raised his brows at my answer.

"Come on, it's on me."

Wonwoo tried to grab my wrist but I dodged it, biting my lips. I saw the veins on his forehead popped a little.

"Arasseo, come on." I simply said and walked ahead past him. I guessed Wonwoo gonna be my company for tonight.

A/N : Hello everyone!

Follow me on
Wattpad

BlueChipMochi

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
122K 3.9K 47
"did you really think that i want to be like this?" "you could have told me earlier. i don't want to lose you" "it's already late. just go" highest r...
627K 38.3K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
27.7K 720 13
"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎?"