BABY 2? // Billie Eilish

By smooch_xo

COMPLETED Part 2 to the story BABY. Read that one first before you read this one. Billie and Alissa are embar... More

Trigger Warning
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Part 3

Ch. 10

3.1K 99 1.1K
By smooch_xo

"These look great," I say as I take in my appearance in the full length mirror. Today we finally got around to picking out suits for the wedding after putting it off for so long.

It's been a few weeks since the whole Camille thing and I still don't trust her, but I'm not going to let that come between Alissa and I.

You can just tell when someone is into the person you're with and I'm not going to let that chick have what she's trying so hard to get.

"Everything to your liking," the store owner comes up and asks.

"Yes, thanks for being so patient. We're all kinda picky. My assistant is going to handle everything from here," I tell him.

"Sounds good," he smiles and walks back to the front counter.

"Getting nervous yet?" Finneas asks.

"Kinda. I don't even know why," I laugh.

"It's just cause you're getting closer to making the biggest decision of your life," he chuckles.

"You're going to be nervous until the wedding is over," my dad says.

"Oh great," I groan. "This shit sucks ass. I feel like I gotta shit."

Finneas chuckles. "Nice way to describe it."

My phone dings and I check to see a message from Erin.

Erin🍼: Hey Bil! We're home and going to play for a little while. See ya soon!

I read her message then send a quick reply before putting my phone aside. We finish up our appointment then I grab a pizza and head home.

Moana is playing loudly on the living room tv and Mila is sitting on the coffee table basically in a trance.

"Baby girl how did you get up there like that?" I ask her but she's not listening. "Where is Erin?"

"Mama ssh," she says, never taking her eyes off the screen.

I chuckle and proceed to look around for our missing babysitter. She's not downstairs so I go check upstairs. I walk into our bedroom and hear humming coming from our closet. When I walk inside Erin is standing on Alissa's side trying on one of her designer dresses.

"That looks good on you," I say with a smirk as she jumps, obviously startled.

"Shit you almost gave me a heart attack," she laughs. "Sorry if this is weird. I kinda got bored."

"It's fine. I mean don't let Alissa see you," I warn her. "Oh and probably not the best idea to leave Mila alone. She managed to climb up on the coffee table."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry," she hurriedly tries to take the dress off.

"It's fine mama. She's ok," I reassure her. "Here, turn around."

She does and I zip the dress for her while she looks at herself in the mirror. A familiar scent fills my nose and I can tell she's been playing in more than just the clothes.

"You got into the perfume collection too huh?"

Our eyes meet through the mirror and she blushes. "How did you know?"

I chuckle. "Nobody has that scent but Alissa. I had it made for her years ago."

"That's pretty romantic," she giggles.

"I try," I say then glance at her figure. "I don't think she's ever worn this dress actually."

"That doesn't surprise me. Don't y'all get free shit all the time?"

"Yeah. We try to donate the stuff we know we aren't going to use though. If you look in that box over there I bet you'll find tons of crap. Take what you want."

"Really?" her eyes light up and I simply nod.

She goes over and rummages through the different articles of clothing. "Woah this is expensive lingerie," she holds up a dark red set.

"Take it," I shrug. "Alissa has never worn it. I pick all of her lingerie out."

"I see Billie has a controlling side," she smirks.

"I just know what looks good on her body," I smile. "I mean she's wearing it for me anyway."

"Hey it's not a bad thing. Sometimes it's fun to be controlled," she says as she comes over to me and turns so I can unzip her.

She lets the dress fall to the floor revealing a cute blush pink bra and thong set. She bends over to pick up the dress and presses her ass against my crotch area.

My eyes scan over her petite frame as she slowly stands up straight, turning to face me. "Think you could control me?"

She grabs my hand placing it around her throat. I bite my lip, squeezing her neck just enough to earn a small whimper from her.

"Show me," she whispers.

"Show you what?"

"What shoes I can have."

"Huh?" I say in confusion.

I come out of my daze and realize Erin is fully dressed holding a pile of clothes.

"I know you guys have shoes you don't want," she smiles.

"Oh uh yeah look over there," I point. "I'll be downstairs."

I quickly leave the closet a little frazzled at the fact that I just envisioned our nanny half naked in front of me. My phone goes off and Finn's name appears.

"What's up?"

"Hey can you come down to the studio for a minute? Some of these vocals just don't sound right," he says.

"Yeah sure. Give me like 20 minutes."

I end the call just as Erin comes bouncing downstairs. "Thanks for the stuff."

"No problem," I nod. "You want to come with me to the studio?"

"Hell yes," she beams. "Let me put this in my car and grab Mila."

"Ok cool," I grab my keys and the pizza for them to eat when we get there.

A few minutes later Mila is buckled up and we're forced to listen to Disney songs for the entire drive.

My work day ends a hour later than normal and I'm exhausted. Today I had to deal with a rude client and fix a mistake my coworkers made. There's still a bit of tension from some people over my promotion which I don't understand. Needless to say, my days are always a little stressful but today is just too much. I'm almost home when Josie's name appears on the screen in my car.

"Hey babe!"

"Alissa where are you? Have you seen the news?" she asks frantically.

"What news? Calm down."

"Billie was in a car accident. It's all over the Internet. I can't get her parents on the phone."

"What," I yell. "I'll call you back."

I hang up just as I pull into the driveway and sure enough Billie's car is gone. I rush inside to see if Erin and Mila are there since her car is still here, but they are gone.

"Oh god," I start to panic at the thought of them being with her.

I call Erin's cell but she doesn't pick up. Josie sends me a text saying she got ahold of Billie's mom and they are trying to see what hospital she is at.

I feel like I can't breathe as I climb back into my car and stupidly call Billie's phone. Of course she doesn't pick up so I drive to the nearest hospital and they inform me she's not there. I call Erin again and get nothing.

I'm getting really close to losing my shit as I drive to the next hospital. I check the internet to see what's being said and find a picture of her challenger completely totaled.

No one has called me back so I assume they haven't found anything out. I call Finneas and he picks up almost instantly. "Finn have you seen Billie?"

"Yeah I just left her at the studio. What is all this about an accident I'm seeing?"

I immediately burst into tears. "So she's ok?"

"Yeah Lissa she's fine. There must be some kind of mix up," he says calmly. "Come down to the studio. I'll wait for you."

I end the call and drive straight there meeting him in the parking lot. He shows me what rooms she's in and burst through the door seeing Erin spin Mila around as Billie plays a song for them.

They both look at me with wide eyes as I march over and practically snatch Mila away.

"Give me my child," I bark. "How dare you not answer the phone when I call."

"Alissa I-"

"Baby what's going on?" Billie asks.

"Where the hell is your phone Bil? We've been looking everywhere for you," I yell.

"What? Why?"

"Billie somehow they are reporting that you got into a serious car accident," Finneas shows her one of the news articles.

"What the fuck," she says in confusion. "I've been here for the past two hours."

"Well none of your family knew that. Your mom is hysterical and I thought you were dead. To top it off I couldn't find my child," I glare at Erin.

"I'm so sorry baby. I had no idea," she comes up to me but I stop her.

"Just call your mom. I'm going home," I take Mila and leave.

Back at the house I put Mila in her room to play while I get changed. I decide to call Josie and tell her what happened.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Lissa. I know it was scary," she says.

"I just can't believe how irresponsible they both were. I also can't believe that someone was impersonating Billie. I mean to go so far as to drive a car exactly like hers. That's insane."

"I know. People are crazy and now this girl is dead behind a prank. I can't imagine how her family feels," she sighs.

"Josie I really thought it was Billie and when I couldn't find Mila I just started thinking the worst. It brought back all of those memories from Harley," my voice cracks.

"Hey don't get upset again. Everything is alright. No one is going anywhere," she reassures me.

I run my hands over my face and let out a loud sigh. With my eyes focused on the floor I notice something that shifts my mood. A light pink thong that doesn't belong to me.

"What the hell?" I mumble.

"What's going on?" Josie asks.

"There is a thong in my closet that doesn't belong to me."

"Excuse me," Josie says in shock. "You're joking right?"

I switch the call over to FaceTime and show her the evidence. "Oh damn."

"I can't believe this. She had someone in my house after accusing me of messing with Camille."

"Ok wait wait let's not jump to conclusions Lissa," Josie says.

"What else am I supposed to think? I know it's not Billie's and you know how she likes to pick out my stuff so I know it's not mine. I'm going to kill her."

Just as the words leave my mouth I hear her bulky chains jingle as she enters the room. I hang up with Josie and wait for Billie to come find me.

"What you doing in here?"

"Well I was changing until I found that," I point to the underwear on the floor.

Her face gets pale as she stares down at the pink thong.

"Who is she?"

"Who is who," her eyes snap up to mine. "Alissa I'm not cheating. I swear."

"Ok well make this make sense Billie."

"Those are Erin's. When I got home she was in here trying on clothes. I guess she must have took them off and left them. I don't know," she shrugs.

"I want her fired. Not answering my calls and now this? Is she stupid? Why would she even be in our bedroom messing with our stuff? That's weird," I yell.

"Baby she was just curious. Come on, be reasonable. She's doing a good job with Mila."

"I don't want her in my house or around my child. Fire her Billie," I rub my temples trying to soothe my headache. "I've had the longest day ever and I just need to sleep."

"I'm sorry about all of this. I had no idea what was going on today. I plan to make a statement tomorrow and ask people not to impersonate me anymore. I'm going to fix this as much as I can babygirl," she wraps her arms around me and I relax.

"I know and I'm sorry for spazzing out. I just got so scared."

She lifts my chin and places a soft kiss on my lips. "I promise to keep my phone on loud from now on."

"Good," I smile, pecking her lips in return. "You still have to fire Erin though."

I pat her chest then leave her standing in the closet alone.

Did Erin leave those panties on purpose? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 5.6K 33
❝Sometimes, all we need is an Ember.❞ Follow along as you and Dylan O'Brien navigate your way through heartbreak, joy, and choices you never thought...
73.4K 2.1K 32
"I don't want you Juvia." Just one morning after the rejection, Gray and Juvia wake up in each others bodies and are told they must learn to live eac...
338K 9.6K 39
"you're trouble" i whispered. "at least you're having fun, right?" billie smirked while pulling me in. i looked into her icy blue eyes and nodded m...
2.2K 92 12
When literature student Billie Eilish goes to interview young entrepreneur Anastasia Grey, she encounters a woman who is beautiful, brilliant, and in...