•ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ | ᴊ.ᴊᴋ🥀™

By Xiomeria

╭──────────•🌙 ╰─➤ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ | © ⵅأ⚈ᵯęɽأ𝛼🥀 【ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ】 【𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-𝟮 𝗼𝗳 �... More

×𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆×
➳Chapter~1
➳Chapter~2
➳Chapter~3
➳Chapter~4
➳Chapter~5
➳Chapter~6
➳Chapter~7
➳Chapter~8
➳Chapter~9
➳Chapter~10
➳Chapter~11
➳Chapter~13
➳Chapter~14
➳Chapter~15
➳Chapter~16
➳Chapter~17
➳Chapter~18
➳Chapter~19
➳Chapter~20
➳Chapter~21
➳Chapter~22
➳Chapter~23
➳Chapter~24
➳Chapter~25
➳Chapter~26
➳Chapter~27
➳Chapter~28
➳Chapter~29
➳Chapter~30
➳Chapter~31
➳Chapter~32
➳Chapter~33
➳Chapter~34
➳Chapter~35
➳Chapter~36
➳Chapter~37
➳Chapter~38
➳Chapter~39
➳Chapter~40
➳Chapter~41
➳Chapter~42
➳Chapter~43
➳Chapter~44
➳Chapter~45
➳Chapter~46
➳Chapter~47
➳Chapter~48
➳Chapter~49
➳Chapter~50
➳Chapter~51
➳Chapter~52
➳Chapter~53
➳Chapter~54
➳Chapter~55
➳Chapter~56
➳Chapter~57
➳Chapter~58
➳Chapter~59
➳Chapter~60
➳Chapter~61
➳Chapter~62
➳Chapter~63
➳Chapter~64
➳Chapter~65
➳Chapter~66
➳Chapter~67
➳Chapter~68
➳Chapter~69
➳Chapter~70
➳Chapter~71
➳Chapter~72
➳Chapter~73
•FINAL•
OTHER BOOKS

➳Chapter~12

2.5K 78 6
By Xiomeria

"Damm my wife looks hot." You roll your eyes looking at your husband through the mirror. Jungkook smirked and got behind you putting on his shirt. "Dress me up." He slyly grinned and handed you his tie.

You put on his remaining buttons and wrap the tie around his neck. You jerked him closer trying to play with him and start making his tie. Jungkook tilted his head and looked at you with a small smile playing on his face.

"What are you looking at?"

"My beautiful wife." Your eyes are going to pain with the number of times you rolled him. "You are so cheesy."

He chuckled and smashed his lips on yours. "So fucking beautiful." He said between the kisses. His hand lowered down to your ass to squeeze it but you slap it away. "We are getting late." It was your first day at office.

"Just a quickie."

"I don't want to get in the office with my head looking like a bird's nest."

He hugged you from behind and brushed his lips against your neck. "Do you know that you look so hot after sex. You shaking under me and panting heavily with swollen lips and chest heaving up and down. Fuck-when I tease and suck on your nipples too much and they get swollen and red- And the way your glistening hot skin covered in cu-"

You slap his arm. "Enough, let's go."

He snorted and got away. "We will continue in the office then."

"Wh-No sex in the office!"

"You expect me not to touch you when you look so smoking hot while focusing on something? You breathe and I'm hard. Fuck....I mean even look at these clothes." He unbuttoned the top two buttons of your blouse and cupped your tit firmly. "This should be illegal. I might get a severe nosebleed and die."

You smack his hand away and adjusted your blouse. "Oh my god! You are so horny!!"

"You aren't innocent either. Always trying get a look at my crotch or just seeing me naked. You squeeze my thighs and sit on them to ride them. You always smack my butt everytime I bend over or just stand in front of you."

You just booped his nose with your finger.

"Baby, don't you know sex is healthy for a man?"

"Sex is good for a woman too. But it's healthy when you do it two times a week and not two times a day!"

He shrugged. "I'm a special edition." You press your lips in a thin line. Jungkook raised his arms in surrender. "Not my fault! You pushed me away for more than a year. I used to collect my drool in a tanker. This was bound to happen."

You grimaced at his explanation.

"Oh come on! I see you walking up and down the office everyday with that glorious body. You look so damn sexy when you walk like you own the place. Sometimes I can't believe that this classy woman is mine. I imagine bending you over my desk and just fucking you rough. Or sometimes I want you to be my sugar mommy."

You snort and nuzzle in his neck. "Actually, I do own the place, don't I? I'm your wife. It's 50-50."

"You are my secretary."

"Your point? If I kill you, i can be the owner." You poke your tongue out.

Jungkook tapped your tongue with his. That was his new way to greet you.

This guy wants to make everything sexual.

He grips your neck and plays with your tongue, teasing and toying with his. "I'm not giving it up in alimony, just to be clear."

You bite your inner cheek and narrow your eyes. "If you dare give me a divorce, I'll make sure to remind you that no one fucks you better than me."

He bit his lips and raised his brow. "Is that so? Hmm.......then I would like to have a demonstration right now. Ride me."

You laugh and smack his thigh before squeezing his butt. The man jumped. "Shut up and get your thick sexy thighs in the car. I'm driving."

"Yesss!! Now I can be lazy and let my secretary drive me everywhere!"

------

Jimin felt the alcohol slowly taking over him as he stared at yoongi who talking about a case which he and his squad had solved.

You saw jungkook giggling without any reason as he cuddled with you. He too had drank a few glasses of whiskey today just to join in the fun. You limited yourself to just a glass of wine knowing that you had to drive your drunk husband home. "I lob you." His words came out slurred making you chuckle. Jungkook's cheeks were chubby pink with his dazed glittery eyes.

He leaned in to peck your lips but landed on your nose. "I lub you sooo much." Jungkook nuzzled into your neck.

"You know what guys?" Namjoon spoke up. "I think we are going to retire." He said with respect to him and jin. Everyone hummed. "Seokjoon is growing up and we need to be with him."

"I think I'm going to adopt a girl and be a single parent." Yoongi suddenly speaks up. "Wait really?" You brighten up at his words.

The guy sheepishly rubbed his neck with a small gummy smile. "Yeah... I would retire too and be a normal officer. I always wanted to have a little girl but never found someone whom I could be with all my life. So I'm going to be a single parent."

"That's great!" Jin joined with everyone smiling at yoongi.

"Should we make a mini us too?" Jungkook grins nuzzling in your neck. You scoff. "Would you stand 9 months without sex when you literally crawl on the floor saying that you are about to die during my periods?"

"Koo is strong!" He flexes his biceps which were twice the size of your arms. You laugh pecking his lips. "We will see okay? We still have a lot of time."

"Lub you suu muuch!!" Jungkook smiles and boops his nose on your cheek, lazily leans onto you closing his eyes feeling content with your scent and warmth.

"I think we are leaving. This bunny is dozzing off on me." You smile seeing him snoring lightly. His sleeping troubles had stopped now. Jungkook said that it was all because of sex which made you roll your eyes. The man blamed it on you that if you would have had sex earlier, jungkook would have been healed a long ago. That made you throw your slipper at him.

You got up to leave along with the Kim couple because seokjoon had school tomorrow. Hoseok and his girlfriend left too along with taehyung because the trio was carpooling.

Jungkook burped and giggled in the car looking out of the window. "Do you know y/n? I talked to the stars the other night." You smile and glance at him. "Oh yeah? And what did they say?"

"They got jealous and said that I have an unhealthy amount of obsession towards you. Look...." He pointed at a bright star. "He's jealous of our love."

You smile and peck the baby's temple before concentrating on the road. "You know? I had kissed you once...."

"We have kissed multiple times koo."

"No....as a child."

You eyes widened. "Woah...wait what?"

"You wouldn't remember it now but I remember every second I was with you." He smiles. "It's was wonderful. I thought I would never get to experience that again..... but I did because you returned." He licked his lips. "We were 6 at the time and I was already crushing over you."

Wow...you had your first kiss when you were 6.

"Your dad had dropped you off directly from your school while I was homeschooled on the other hand. I had seen a couple kissing in some drama on tv earlier and you crossed my mind. I knew it was something that 2 people did when they were in love so I wanted to try it out on you because I liked you."

You laugh. "You were dirty minded as a child too."

"Ayy.......my thoughts were innocent ok? I only wanted to do it because I loved you."

"Did I love you back?"

He sighed. "I had asked you that when we were 8. But before you could answer me.....things happened." You stayed silent.

"So..........I see you running towards me cutely with your two small pig tails bouncing and a wide smile plastered on your face which had some baby teeth missing. I didn't mind though because my teeth were missing too."

You laughed again imagining how stupid you must have looked. "I was ugly as a child, wasn't I?"

He shakes his head. "You were the most beautiful girl I had ever met. And even now. The only thing that has changed that you grew up to be the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. And also hottest too." You grin and shake your head.

"So, you crash in my baby arms and peck my cheek with your cute soft baby lips. I hug you back and asked how your day was before we started playing house."

You snorted and face palmed as you drove. "I used to be a tired worn out husband who returned back from work and you used to be a typical housewife waiting for me. It was really clichè. We faked our dinner and then it was time to sleep." You look at him. "You were laying down besides me on the iron man sheets. I said that I saw something that day which I wanted to try with you. You happily agreed. So I locked the door."

Thank god he didn't watch porn....

"As I saw on the tv, the couple were on the bed with the girl under the guy. So I got on top of you resting my knees on both sides of you."

Your eyes widened. "That's really......." You cleared your throat. "I seriously did nothing?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "You trusted me. And plus you weren't feisty then like you are now. You were a good girl who listened to everything I said because I was 2 months older than you."

"Wow.... I was totally cracked. Somebody had mixed something in my chocolate milk."

"I slowly neared you placing my small hand on your cheek like I saw and then kissed you."

"I STILL DID NOTHING?!!!"

"Mhm. It felt ecstatic. Once I pulled back, you had a pink blush on your chubby cheeks as you opened your beautiful big eyes. I was nervous whether you liked it or not. Slowly, a smile spreads on your face and you peck me again. We later cuddled to sleep to sleep."

"I was totally trusting a crackhead. Like what was even going on in my mind?!!"

"You love me. That was what you were going on in your mind." He grins pulling you closer as you stepped in your bedroom.

You smile and peck his lips. "And I still do."

Jungkook hugged you tightly. "You are the best thing ever happened to me."

"You know what? Just one thing. We should never let our kid be with others inside closed doors. And absolutely not if it's a boy. Since, you are his father........I don't trust his brain, clearly. And no intimate scenes in front of him as a child."

"Oh come on! It was so nice kissing you. I loved it! And you loved it too!"

"You were horny as a kid. Accept it."

"And I still am." He smirks and towers you. "Let's roleplay it again. I'm a tired husband and you are my obedient faithful wife who wants to relieve all my stress once I come home." Jungkook starts unbuttoning his shirt and pushes you on the bed.

He looked at you with a malicious grin and traced his finger down to your bust before grabbing your tit. You gasp under him getting horny just in a matter of few seconds.

This man would turn you on like no other.

Jungkook kissed your jaw and whispered in your ear.

"Take my cock like a good girl. Spread your pretty legs wide open and relive my stress, wifey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 9.8K 6
Smut warning ⚠️ Jeon Jungkook is a bunny hybrid . He's lovable. He's cute. However he's very , very , very, high maintenance. Being a bunny he has...
501K 9.3K 110
BTS oneshots written by me. Smut, fluff, angst, you name it! Smut is in chapters marked with an [M] for Mature. All ships included, but I'm not a hu...
20.6K 1K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...