Silence

By AndySimps

Death. I expected it but it came when I I least expected. Reincarnation. I don't know what to expect from it... More

1.Death
2.Time Really Flies.
3. Oh God No!
4. Blood Splattered Walls.
5. Isn't That Ironic?
6. Weird Neighbour.
7.Peaked My Interest.
8. Tick Tock.
9. Plot Begins.
10. It's So Simple.
11. Moment in Time.
12. You Pass.
13. The Puddle Of Doom.
14. Hit Rock Bottom.
15. It's Just A Sprain.
16. Chakra Not Chatora.
17. Awkward Dinner.
18. Miroirs De La Mort.
19. He's really short.
20. Home Sweet Home.
21. Talking Tortoise.
22. Sadist Ibiki.
23. The Forest Of Death.
24. Maki Modosu
25. Right Now?
26. Karito VS Karasu
28. Abyss of Shadows
29. Try Again.
30. Oh, Goodbye.
31. Dramatic Entrance.
32. The Nightmare.
33. So Attached.
34. Just Give Me A Break.
35. Calm Down.
36. Too Pure.
37. Behind Kakashi's Mask. (Part 1)
38. Behind Kakashi's Mask (part 2)
39. Open Up.
40. Marathon Drama.
41. Ships And Banana's
42. Shinobi Mary Poppins.
43. Change In Style.
44. Promises and Betrayals.
45. Through The Eyes of Others.
46. Too Far Gone.
47. I Couldn't Bring her Back.
48. Till Death Do Me Part
49. Guilt and Sly Bastards.
50.Never Ending Tears.
51.Baby Foxes and Owls
52. Linoleum and Fluorescent.
53. Dark Voices and Plush Sharks.
54. Power Crazed Lunatics.
55. Sugar High.
56. Far More Valuable.
57. Sneaking Out and Midnight Rendezvous'
58. Awkwardness and Bleeding Noses.
59. Spare Keys and Apologies.
60. It's Just A Bump
61. Spilt Blood
62. Behind the Mask.
Chapter 63. Unblemished Linoleum.
64. Bloody Ceilings
65. Rain Check.
66. Ramblings and Fair Warnings
67. Fallen Cans and Stale Coffee.
68. Torture and Iced Tea.
69. Grocery Shopping and Unprompted Conversations
Hiatus till the 30th of May 2024

27. My Paddles.

13K 592 58
By AndySimps

Shizukana's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to find a white ceiling.

What the hell. Oh right. I passed out again. I sat up on the hospital bed to find Sensei seated on the chair next to me.

He was reading his book. He looked at me and placed his book on the nightstand.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me with a smile.

I groaned and rubbed my head. "I passed out again, so I'm not feeling awesome," I replied with a grimace on my face.

"The doctors say that you didn't replenish your Chakra, and that little stunt you pulled with the puppet really did a number on your chakra reserves," Sensei said sternly making me smile sheepishly. "You're lucky Naruto was there to catch you. Or you would have fallen and hit your head."

As soon as he said Naruto, my mind wandered to his fight. "Did Naruto win?"

Sensei nodded making me smile. "His opponent was Kiba Inuzuka. At first, Naruto was fine but in the end, he won as always."

I nodded. "What about Sasuke. I'm sure you know about the mark on his neck." I asked Sensei who only nodded.

"It's sealed and he should be fine," Sensei said patting my head. "You must not worry. He will be fine."

My eyes widened when I remembered Naruto seal. "Sensei, Orochimaru tampered with Naruto's seal. Will he be okay?" I asked making Sensei hum in thought.

"Well, the seal was weakened but I'm sure he will be alright." As soon as he said that, he narrowed his eye. "How do you know about the seal?"

I just smiled. "I know a lot of things."

He shook his head. I was wearing my previous clothes so I stood up from the bed and stretched my legs.

"Where do you think you are going?" Sensei asked me. I looked at him in confusion.

"Out," I said.

With that, I gathered my stuff and left the Hospital room. I heard the chair squeak and knew that Sensei followed me.

"You do realize that you are nor allowed to use chakra for a few days right?" Sensei asked me making me nod.

"I will visit the library," I replied.

When we reached the receptionist, Naruto was causing trouble there.

"Naruto, quiet down. Its a hospital." Kakashi Sensei said making the blond look at us. He smiled before running towards us.

"Shizukana-chan. You're okay." He said making me nod.

"I am alright," I said patting Naruto on the shoulder.

Naruto looked at Sensei with excitement in his eyes. But before he could say anything, Sensei spoke. "Alright. Now I won't be able to train both of you since I will be training Sasuke. But I have asked a specialist to train both of you."

Naruto deflated like a balloon. He huffed and stomped his leg like a toddler. "Why are you training Sasuke?" Naruto asked Sensei.

Sensei just chuckled. "Sasuke has the Sharingan and we share similar techniques so I thought it would be best if I trained him," Sensei said. "Don't worry. The Jonin who is about to train you specializes in teaching, so he is a better Sensei than I am." Kakashi Sensei said trying to cheer up Naruto.

I just chuckled at Naruto's antics.

As if on cue, a Jonin with round sunglasses walked towards us. He walked proudly and stopped a few feet away from us.

"Ah, Ebisu-San. You're just on time. Naruto meet Ebisu.  He will be your personal trainer." Sensei said making Naruto choke.

He pointed at Ebisu and looked at Sensei with horror. "This pervert? No way."

I raised my eyebrow at that before looking at Kakashi Sensei. "I will be leaving now."

Sensei looked at me. "Alright but don't use so much chakra for a few days." I smiled before nodding.

I walked away before Naruto started whining.

I walked through the roads of Konoha. Everyone seemed so happy. Children running around playing ninja and old ladies gossiping around benches.

I sighed before walking towards my apartment. Haven't seen Taka-kun for a long time.

I knocked on his door. A few moments later, Taka-kun opened the door and smiled. He looked anxious but he was back to normal.

"Shi-chan. How are you. I heard you passed the preliminaries." Taka-kun said with a smile.

He opened the door allowing me to come in. "I'm doing great. I have a month ton prepare for the third exam." I said taking a seat on the couch in his living room.

"You seem to be doing better than before." I said making Taka-kun chuckle nervously.

He just shook his head. "I had a problem but now its fine."

Just as I was about to say something, someone knocked on the door, interrupting our conversation.

Taka-kun went to the door and opened it. A man in an animal mask walked inside. 

He was dressed in Anbu clothing but he didn't have the tattoo on his arm. He was about to speak but when he saw me, he whispered it into Taka-kuns ear before leaving.

Taka-kun on the other hand had lost all the colour on his face. He looked very scared.

I stood up and slowly walked towards him. "Are you alright? Who was that?"

He shook his head before giving off a weak smile. "Oh that was a client. Some of the Anbu needed weapons and the deadline is tomorrow. I am still not done." He said scratching his cheek nervously. "I am going to head out. Congrats on passing."

With that he just left. I walked towards the door and looked outside to find him gone. I closed the door and stepped out.

I couldn't think straight. Somethings obviously wrong. And now is with the Anbu. Did he do something wrong?

I walked into my apartment and sat on my bed. He might be in trouble. What is he up to.

I stood up and walked to the window. A black blur disappeared from the tree.

I narrowed my eyes before looking around. No one seemed to be around. The street was deserted and the whole place was quiet.

That's not creepy at all. I closed the drapes and laid on my bed. Even though I just left the hospital, my body was still sore.

I looked up at the ceiling. There were small cracks and dents in the ceiling. They were from the shuriken and Kunai, that I would throw.

Just like that, I felt myself drifting off.

A few days later......

Its been a few days since the preliminaries and the Library has been my go to spot for a while.

I sighed before taking a few scrolls from the shelf and laid them on the librarians table.

She looked at the scrolls before looking at me. "Five scrolls at a time."

I looked at her and then at the scrolls. "Yes. Five scrolls." I said pointing at the five scrolls.

She held out a paper which showed that I have checked out other scrolls. "You already have checked out five scrolls a few days ago."

I smiled sweetly. "My mistake. However, you see. I am on a curiosity voyage and I need my paddles." I pointed at the scrolls. "These are my paddles."

She looked at me and sighed. "Five at a time."

I sighed in annoyance. "You've got to be shitting me."

Her eyes widened at my vulgar language. "Excuse me."

An idea pooped into my head. "What the hell is that." I said pointing behind her. She looked back and that's when I grabbed the scrolls.

I ran towards the door but the Librarian caught me. "Shizukana-san. Wait."

I looked directly into her eyes. "These are my paddles." I slipped through the doors.

As soon as I was far away. I paused for a moment before smiling in victory.

A/N. Hey. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

If anyone of you got the little library reference then, Hell yeah. 

Taka-kun is getting very suspicious. Shizukana might have to interfer in the near future.

Ciao.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 14.6K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...
1.1M 50.8K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
16.2K 784 42
Being a Shinobi meant sacrificing, he thought he understood that. Being an orphan meant enduring hardships, she was well aware of that. When suddenl...
22.1K 1.6K 10
[Warring States Uchiha!OC] With death comes rebirth. And with rebirth comes Uchiha Isamu, a soul unfortunate enough to find herself in the Warring St...