Give Me Love Like Her

By got7teenxx

Charlotte McGuiness just graduated college and is getting ready for the real life. She goes with her brother... More

Give Me Love Like Her
Moving in
Break from us.
Too Close For Comfort
Drunken Confession
Stupidity.
Just You and Me.
A huge let down.
Drunk.
Why'd you kiss back?
No regrets.
Untold story
1 more night in London
Trust
Put end to it.
"Why do you do that?"
Maybe I should just let you go - LAST CHAPTER

The only exception

274 3 0
By got7teenxx

I woke up and saw a note taped at the back of my phone.

''Mornin Char! We had to go out early for our interviews, but I PROMISE I will be there on your 2nd round okay? You can do this :) xx -Nathan"

I placed the note down and smiled. I texted him and told him he better be there. I got up went to my bathroom and took a bath. As I got down I opened my wardrobe and grabbed my oversized Nirvana top, denim shorts, and black pumps. I grabbed my beanie hat and decided to set off.  

-

"Charlotte!" the lady called "You're up" I walked onto the stage and heard some cheering. Saw some banners that made me smile. I saw a lad with a fringe who was now waving frantically at me and I laughed to myself.

"Hello Charlotte!" Louis greeted.

"Hi again" I said after a few greetings I got ready for singing and when the music began it carried me and I sang with all my heart.

"Cause darling you are the only exception you are the only exception."

I ended the song with a smile and looked at Nathan who winked at me.  The judges gave their comments and when they were done I went out of the stage and went out to get some fresh air. I jumped when I felt arms snaking around my waist and when I turned around it was Nathan.

"You sounded amazing!" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Really?" I asked he nodded and I hugged him. "You liked it?" I asked again.

"I love it" he whispered. I blushed and looked down not wanting him to see my cheeks which I bet were flushed with red. He chuckled and lifted my chin so I was looking at him. "Was it for me?" he asked.

"Well yes." I said biting my lip he smiled again and leaned closer and closed the distance between us with a kiss. I kissed him back and when we parted all I can do was smile like a kid who just received her prize for doing great on something. He held my hand and we went out for a walk while waiting for the results. Paps were everywhere, but this didn't stop Nathan from holding my hand and talking to me. 

"Aren't you scared about all these paps?" I asked him he just looked at the paps from the other side  of the road and shooked his head. He le go of my hand and placed his arms across my shoulder.

"I'm used of them. And if they bother you I'll protect you" he winked at me and I laughed at the cheesy line.

My phone began to vibrate and I knew it was time for the results. I sighed and felt my legs go numb. Nathan held my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry" he said I closed my eyes and just hugged him. 

I walked back to the stage and saw the rest of the band waving at me. I was part of the first batch to be called for the eliminations.

"Charlotte, Camille, Alex, Daniel Please step forward." My heart began to beat faster We all held hands and I was now closing my eyes shut. "I'm sorry, but you didn't pass the next round." He said I was now in tears and was just speechless. I didn't pass. It's the end of my XFactor journey. I bit my lip and hugged and congratualated those who passed. When I got out of the stage I saw the rest of the lads staning there and Jay opened his arms. I hugged him and stayed quiet not trusting my own voice. I pulled away and heard some murmuring.

"She's the sister of Jay Mcguiness of The Wanted yet she lost. Fans must hate her for going out with Nathan." a lad said. Nathan turned around.

"Look just because you got in for bootcamp doesn't mean you can look down at people. You're not even a step close to fame." Nathan glared at him and my eyes grew wide and grabbed his arm.

"Nathan" I said he looked at me and I smiled "It's okay I'm fine now." I said he took my hand and we all went out. We were silent on our way home and I broke the silence with a laugh. They all looked at me looking concerned "I'm okay! You guys I have to accept the fact that I'm not meant for XFactor." I smiled and surprisingly I wasn't telling a lie. I am fine.

As we entered the house I went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed I saw Nathan peaking in. I patted the space beside me and asked him to close the door. He laid down and I cuddled closer to him and we stayed there for a couple of minutes.

"Thank you" I said as he was running his hand on my head.

"What for?" he asked as I sat up and he did so too.

"For standing up for me a while ago." I replied he ook my hand and played with my fingers.

"You're my girlfriend and I don't want to see anyone hating on you." he said planting a kis on my forehead. I smiled to myself and he chuckled. "What?"

"Nothing. I just love the fact that you're calling me your girlfriend" I laughed

"Yeah well you are." he smiled kissing me on the lips. I placed my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pulled me closer and we slowly laid back down on the bed. 

"Charlotte! You have a call!" Jay yelled. I pulled away and Nathan groaned. I laughed and kissed his cheek then his chin and back to his lips.

"Wait here" I mumbled getting off the bed and walking out to get the phone. 

"Hello?" I said pushing my hair backwards.

"Hey Char! I heard about the 2nd round. Are you okay?" It was Cass. I smiled, but a bit upset because she disturbed my moment with Nathan.

"Yeah I'm fine. But right now...no" I said 

"Why?"

"Because apparently you disturbed me and Nayf" I said biting my lip making sure Jay doesn't hear. Cass laughed and told me she was only making sure. Soon we both hung up and I went back to my room. I saw Nathan laid on my bed. He was wearing his chinos and stewie griffin shirt and had his hair was sexily pushed backwards. I bit my lip and closed the door behind me. I walked towards my bed and sat on top of him. Our fingers entwined together as I leaned down to kiss him. I smiled and he pulled me down by my waist and rolled me over. He kissed my neck down to my collar bone making me moan. I pulled him to my lips and he laughs.

"You're so hungry for me babe." Nathan said when he pulled away. I rolled my eyes at him and  he took his phone out.  I felt his mood change and got off of me.

"What's wrong" I said wrapping my hands around him as he was putting his shoes back on.

"We have to go do another interview" he sighed I pouted and he stood up looking at me he rested his hand on my waist and my arms around his neck. "I'm gonna miss you"

"You haven't even stepped out of my room" I giggled kissing his forehead.

"I'm sure they'll be asking about you. Then you'll receive hates." he said.

"Nathan, just even being your bestfriend before got me hates. I'm used to it. And not all TWFanmily are that mean." I smiled.

"NATHAN!!" Tom yelled. I let go of him and gave him one last kiss and pushed him towards my door.

"Bye sexy" I winked he laughed and waved goodbye.

I smiled while getting my laptop and sitting down on my bed. I scrolled down the website I was on and saw Brielle's face.

I read it and there I felt every single movement around me stopping.

' Brielle, still loves Nathan Sykes and admitted that she would like to work things out between the two of them when the right time comes. Although, it looks like Nathan has moved on for he has been seen a couple of times with the sister of his bandmate (Jay Mcguiness) named, Charlotte Mcguiness. Charlotte Mcguiness may sound familiar for she was recently eliminated from X Factor. The two were seen together in a club 2 DAYS! after Nathan confirmed that he and Brielle broke up. Was there a third party going on in their relationship? We are trying to scoop more details from the three names mentioned as for now...Keep tuned in!'

Unbelievable! They got it all wrong! My phone began to vibrate and I saw Brielle's name on it.

'Of all people Char! I never though you would date him at once after we broke up! I can't believe I even called you my bestmate!'

Tears welled up and I was now shaking my head. "No you got it all wrong!" I said to myself. I shut my phone placed it beside my laptop. I brought my knees to my chest and stayed quiet. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 133 26
"No need to be a d*ck. You know that's supposed to be a part of your body and not your personality, right?" ---------------- Emma Greene comes back t...
3.3K 100 26
"I unbutton her blouse? I actually prefer to rip it, It's alot more efficient" Jay says with a low chuckle as I close the book and put it on the tabl...
42.6K 913 34
It's been over 7 months and Ashley is back in college. Attending everyday to class, she is joined by her new roommate Roxanne Monroe, a 20-year-old m...
7K 184 15
*completed* Saffron Baker's life is transformed into a blur of excitement, showbiz and heartache once she's given the chance to perform with The Want...