MJ Fantasy: Michael Jackson C...

By AmirahHuda

Looking for sweet, lovey-dovey scenes of you and Michael? Well, you've found the right book! ;)... More

01 He Called You After a Long Time
02 He Asked You To Be His Girl
03 He's Sick And He Needs You
04 He's In The Studio, Working
05 He's Jealous
06 You Comfort Him When He's Feeling Bad
07 Before He Left For Tour
08 He Taught You How To Moonwalk
09 You Were Not Home When You Said You'd Be
10 He's Late For Work
11 He's Reading And You Distract Him
12 What He Does When A Guy Is Checking You Out
13 You Help Him With His Boner
14 He Found Out You're Pregnant
15 Ultrasound
16 You Crave For Something
17 He Slapped Your Bum
18 You Misses Him While He's On Tour
19 He Looked At You Lovingly
20 He Bought You Something
21 You're Insecure
22 Giving Birth
23 Skinny Dipping
24 He Wants To Cuddle
25 His Cute Moment With Your Child
26 Fights
27 He Got Scared You'd Leave Him
28 You Catch A Cold
29 You Make Him Blush
30 Cooking Breakfast
31 His Birthday
32 Birthday 'Present'
33 Your Child Got Scared Of The Thunder
34 The Paps Hurting You
35 You Surprised Him At Work
36 Telling Him You're Pregnant Again
37 "Can You Hold My Hand?"
38 Your Son Got Hurt
39 Your Ex Contacted You
40 You Gave Him The Silent Treatment
41 How He Cheer You Up
42 You're Pouting
43 Wrestling
44 Little Water Balloon Prank
45 You And Your Child Visit Him On Tour
46 You're Scared Of Exotic Creatures
47 You Came Home From Work
48 He Found Out You Self Harm
49 Hide And Seek
50 You Helped Him Sleep
51 He Catch A Cold From You
52 Wrapping Presents
53 Christmas Morning
54 New Year With Him
56 He Asked You To Sing On His Bad World Tour
57 Having His First Daughter
58 Waking Up For The Baby
59 Your Little Boy Got Jealous
60 He Prepared Dinner
61 "Lips"
62 "Just One Kiss"
63 Keeping You Warm
64 Stolen Kisses
65 "I Take That Back"
66 Your Guy Friend Brought You Home
67 You Wore Something Sexy
68 Candy Kisses
69 Bringing Home A Stray
70 You Had Bad Cramps
71 He's Nervous To Board A Plane
72 Your Birthday
73 He Came Home From Tour
74 Your Daughter First Word
75 When You Wore Exposing Clothes
76 He Caught You Reading Fanfics About Him
77 He Cheated On You
78 Haunted House
79 When You Trip and Fall
80 Midnight Dancing
81 Sending Videos of Your Children While He's on Tour
82 He Comes Home From Tour

55 You're Jealous When His Bestfriend Came Over

9.9K 250 193
By AmirahHuda

Imagine 55: You're jealous when his bestfriend came over

"Y/N... wake up honey.. Elizabeth's here.." Michael slowly whispered as he stroke your hair to wake you up that morning.

"Who's here...?" You mumbled sleepily as you have a long and good stretch.

"My bestfriend, Elizabeth Taylor. She's downstairs..." He stated while busy making the bed. He was already dressed up for the day wearing his famous red shirt with slacks and loafers. Michael is the type of guy who only dressed up for something important. And that day seems like the day but the thing is, you didn't even know that Elizabeth were coming.

"She's here..? For what..? How come I didn't know..?" You bombarded him with questions in your mind.

"You didn't..? I thought I've told you..." He looked at you with scrunched eyebrows. You shook your head, "Nope."

"Oh well..." He shrugged his shoulders. "She's here to spend some time with me. We haven't meet in quite a while.. You don't mind, do you..?" He stood straight, waiting for you to say something.

"Oh no... not at all.." You smiled though you were a little disappointed because Michael promised to take you somewhere that day since it was the only day that he's free but you were just gonna forget about it.

"Good. Now go and get ready.. I'll wait you downstairs kay.. Don't want to keep my bestfriend waiting.."

"But.... I thought I'm your bestfriend..?" You playfully pouted, earning a chuckle from him.

"You know you're my everything..." He smiled as he kissed your forehead. "Now, move!" He suddenly tapped your ass and made his way out of the room leaving you with a smile on your face. Michael is so random and you love him for that.

***

When you were done and got all dressed, you made your way downstairs and saw Elizabeth and Michael in the living room. They were talking and laughing and they didn't even notice that you were right there next to them.

"Umm.. hye. Can I join..?" You muttered.

Both of them turned their heads with a speed of light. "Oh hello sweetheart.. How are you..? I haven't seen you for so long..!" Elizabeth approached you with a warm hug while Michael just stood there smiling at both of his favourite women exchanging hugs and kisses.

"I'm good and I missed you! Well, Michael missed you more of course." You joked which made them laughed.

"It's true though..." You joined them. As the laughter subsided, you said something, "Enough now, let's have some breakfast. I'll cook something special." You smiled excitedly.

"Oh... ummm.." Elizabeth turned to look at Michael with a worried look on her face. "We've already eaten sweetheart.." She said as she turned to face you.

Your smile slowly fades away. "You had your breakfast without me..?" You asked, a little disappointed, more towards Michael.

"I'm sorry Y/N... Liz were so hungry so I asked her to eat first... She really wanted to wait for you though, but I insisted.. That's okay right..? Do you want us to accompany you eat..?" Michael asked as if it was nothing. Michael would never eat breakfast without you. He'll wait for you no matter how late you were but that day was different because Elizabeth were there with him.

"No..That's okay.. I'm not hungry.." You lied.

"Are you sure Y/N..? I feel really bad right now.." Elizabeth asked again to make sure.

"Oh don't be, Liz. I'm fine.." You smiled. "I'll eat when I'm hungry, okay..?" You added. Elizabeth still looked very worried.

"Come on, stop it Liz... So, what were you guys talking about just now..?" You changed the topic.

"Nothing much, really. I just told Michael about my trip to Paris the other day... It was so fun and I really want to go there again but with you two.." She said excitedly. 

"Ohh yes. That would so much fun! We do have plans to fly to Paris, don't we Y/N..?" Michael looked at you.

You didn't know how to respond because that plan was supposed to be just the both of you. Not three, so you just nodded and gave him an awkward smile.

"Michael what is that..?" Elizabeth pointed to something just behind him.

"What..?" He turned to look at the pointed direction. "Oh this..?" He lifted a 'jack in the box'. "I got this from a fan. Try it." He gave the box to Elizabeth.

"Can I try..? I want to do it..!" You asked. You have always love that little thing because it made you laugh every time they popped out.

"No. You've done it before.. Let Liz try it this time.." Michael said.

"Michael it's alright... She can do it if she wants.." Elizabeth tried to back you up.

"No. I want you to do it.." He said, firmly.

You have always adore Elizabeth and think her as a mother figure to you but you had enough. Michael seems to be all about her when she's around. You didn't mind at first but when he started to go hard on you, you were so done.

You gave him a deep glare before getting up and headed towards your room.

"What's wrong with her..?" Michael innocently asked.

"I think she's mad..."

"But why? I didn't do anything wrong.'

"I think she don't like it when you're giving me more attention than her.."

"But you're my bestfriend! She knows better..!" He said, a little frustrated.

"Michael... She's your wife. She just wants your full attention... I know you mean very well but that's just how women are. We don't like it when our man are giving other woman more attention than us..." She said, shrugging her shoulder. Michael looked at her in disbelief.

She chuckled. "Go on.... talk to her.. I'll just wait here, don't worry.." She smiled sincerely.

"I'm sorry, Liz.. I'll be back.." He got up and headed to where you were.

You were reading a book when he came into the room.

"Hey.... you okay..?" He slowly climbed up next to you on the bed.

"You think..?" You coldly stated without looking at him. He sighed.

"Look... I'm sorry okay..? I know I shouldn't treated you like that but I thought you would understand.." He mumbled.

You turned to look at him. "I do..! I do understand that she's your bestfriend and you missed her and you love her so much but you went hard on me Michael. It's like I was nobody to you.. How do you think I feel huh?"

He looked down on his hands, knowing that you were right. "Fine.... I'm sorry okay..?" He apologized as he slowly took your hand and rubbed it with his thumb to calm you down. "Now will you come and join us watch some movies..? I promise I'll change." He pleaded with full of hope.

You gave it a thought for a moment. "Can I sit next to you during the movie..?" You asked, making sure.

He smiled almost giggling with your adorable question as he knows that you were being cute. "You can sit on me if you want.." He winked.

"Michael!" You hit him playfully and laughed at his naughtiness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! It has been ages since I write this long. Haha I hope you like it and this chapter might be the last...... :O

Wait, I'm not done talking.. This chapter might be the last for a few weeks because I'm going to be super crazy busy after this. I have tons of assignments and projects that need to be submitted and I'm afraid I won't have time to write.

So yeah, I'm gonna leave you guys with this long chapter and don't worry! I won't be gone that long. My sem break is coming really soon and I'm gonna have plenty of time to write then :)

And for the mean time, why don't you guys read all the previous chapters again and TELL me among all these 55 chapters, which one is your favourite and why? I'd love to know :)

Ohh and this chapter is another requested scene from @lady_foxx ! To those who have also requested a scene, don't worry. Your time will come. I have quite a lot aha. Thank you for all your patience and I love you! Xx

Vote + Comment + Share

Love,miera

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 159 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...
39K 365 20
imagines worth fulfilling. let your mind explore. pls don't be shy. 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗷 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝘀 . 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
751K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
66.5K 1.6K 23
This is a collection of Michael Jackson imagines. If you feel like reading some cute, loving scenes of you and Michael, you've definitely come to the...