The Rules of Handling Rejecti...

By SilentNiaAngel

Sevonnia never thought it would be a fairy-tale when she meet her mate and she thought just right when she re... More

:PROLOGUE:
part one
:ONE:
:TWO:
:THREE:
:FOUR:
:FIVE:
:SIX: Part 1
:SIX: Part 2
:SEVEN:
:EIGHT:
:NINE:
:TEN:
:INTERLUDE: ONE
part two: the circle
:ELEVEN:
:TWELVE:
:THIRTEEN:
:FOURTEEN:
:FIFTEEN:
:SIXTEEN:
:SEVENTEEN:
:EIGHTEEN:
:NINETEEN:
:TWENTY:
:INTERLUDE:TWO
:TWENTY-ONE:
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
:TWENTY-FOUR:
:TWENTY- FIVE:
:TWENTY-SIX: Part Two
:TWENTY-SEVEN:
:TWENTY-EIGHT:
TWENTY-NINE
:THIRTY:
INTERLUDE: THREE
:THIRTY ONE:
:THIRTY-TWO:
:THIRTY-THREE:
:THIRTY-FOUR:
:THIRTY-FIVE:
:THIRTY SIX: Diana
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY -EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
Chapter Forty
Interlude
part 3
41

:TWENTY-SIX: Part One

475 23 0
By SilentNiaAngel

Chapter Twenty Six

       ALL WHITE GALA TOMORROW

                    GOT A DATE?

I read the banner that was posted above the school door as I waited for Bryan and Camille to emerge from school it" since the bell rang couple minutes ago. Fabian and Diana were busy talking privately inside the vehicle as I try not to eavesdrop, I got to respect their privacy. I hitch my bag slightly up on my shoulders as Dianna, Renee and Alisa approach me in a huddle.

"Hey," Sianna smiled at me.

"Hey guys," I reply hitching my bag up slightly annoyed that Bryan was taking so long with Camille.

"Renee want to ask a favour," Alicia blurted out causing Renee to glare at her playfully mad. "What is it?" I asked as Nick and Lasonia walked towards us hand in hand.

"Can you ask Venroy if he want to go to Gala with me?" She asked shyly playing with the straps of her bag.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" I asked glancing behind them. "I tried but he seems occupied and Vanessa keep letting him dodge the question and me." She said a bit hurt. Typically Vanessa trying to keep Venroy away from the 'unworthy ones'.

"Why me?"

"Because Vanessa won't push you away and he talks to you without shifting his gaze to something else." Alicia said as Renee start tapping away on her cellphone.

"Ok I'll ask him." I said as Lasonia and Nick stare at me like I'm dumb or something was happening to me.

"Are you going to the Gala?"

Renee asked smiling at me. I glance up to see Bryan running down the stairs with Camille laughing on his back. "No, I'll pprobably stay home." I answered.

"Your going to that Gala Sevonnia," Diana push her head out the window as Bryan and Camille join up with us.

"I don't have a Date," I said glaring at my best friend. "He just hasn't asked yet," she smirk bracing herself back inside the car.

"Why do I have a feeling I'm not going to like the answer." Renee said.

"You won't," Lasonia smirk as Nick pull the door open. "I'm sure I can convince him." I said glaring at Lasonia.

"Thanks," she said ignoring Lasonia and turned away towards Steve car as I climb into the car.

"You guys didn't have to do that," I blurted out setting myself in the seatbelt. "Why give the girl false hope when Venroy rather go to Gala with you." Lasonia said crossing her legs as Nick took the steering wheel.

"A girl can hope, if that's all she got." I mumbled quietly.

"I had to break it to a girl name Bonnie that Bryan his taking me instead of her. She was pretty furious." Camille spoke up.

"Her hope was flattened the moment she step before us." Bryan said kissing Camille cheeks and she giggled.

"All in favour that Venroy is taking Sevonnia to the Gala, raised your hand." Diana equip raising her hand, I watch as they all raised their hands. Venroy and I are just friends with a strange connection. I shook my head as Nick started to drive away.

We all came to an abrupt stop in front of Camille old family house to see a lady locking the gate. "Aunt Gella," Camille shouted climbing out of the car embracing her Aunt in a hug.

"Are you ok?"

"Where have you been?" She searched her body frantic for bruises I assume.

"I'm fine Aunt, I found her and my mate." She spilled to her Aunt who glance up at us as Bryan step out.

"Aunt Gellar this is my mate-" Camille said as she step forward starring directly at me.

"You got his eyes and his golden heart but not the monster he become." She touch my cheeks.

"Uh?" I mumbled.

"Aunt Gellar she doesn't-"

"Doesn't feel the plastic flare because she's one of us. She's the core of us." She bowed her head slightly.

"Your going to be hard to beat, I can feel it. This circle is bonded with power, blood, determination, honesty and most importantly love." She stare at Diana. She took her hand and cough a bit.

"When all seems to fade you and him are the key to her soul. I can imagine how sad that would be." She released her hand as Diana as state at her questionly.

"She always talk in puzzle leaving us to put them together on our own." Camille said standing beside her with a smile.

"Bryan I leave you in her care now, her parents would be pleased to meet you. Whatever she does to you don't let her get too hot she crisp you alive." She hugged Bryan.

"I got to go your Uncle is waiting on me by the gate, I just came to pack your stuff making it easier for you to leave this place. It isn't safe anymore." She raised her hands as three suitcases appear before us.

"Thanks," Camille hugged her as an arrow appear appear out of nowhere and went straight into her heart. Aunt Gella collapse causing Camille to flare into fire as she all glance around to see no one but I feel some one watching us.

"Lets get out of here." I said as Nick and Fabian grab the suitcases as Bryan tried to pulled Camille away from her dead Aunt. I follow my instinct rushing over as I pulled the arrow out and she grab my arm.

"Whatever it is, Don't trust them." She whispered before shutting her eyes and I watch her body lit in flames burning to ash then to dust.

"Sevonnia!" Diana called out as I rush towards the car climbing in quickly to the wailing of Camille as I glance out the window to see the familiar black wolf running along with the moving vehicle then disappear in thin air. Nick glance at me weirdly as he quickly shift his gaze back to the road. I glare at the arrow it was thickly woodenly green that had a black tip with Gella blood on it. I run my finger down the body feeling something carve into it, but It was painted over black but I couldn't understand what it was saying.

  Camille let out a furious scream causing Brian to grab her tightly as I feel something embedding almost burning into my skin, I pulled off cardigan swiftly to see a different language apart from English burning into my skin, it look almost Hebrew. I bite my lip as it continue to burn into my skin. A couple minute later it stop causing me to lean on the glass of the door.

          "You ok?" Diana asked coming inbetween the driver and passenger seat to look at me. "If Camille is, then I am." I stuttered still feeling a burning sensation on my skin.

"Does this happened frequently?," Lasonia asked with a scared look starring at Camille and I as Fabian pulled me over to the backseat in his lap and Lasonia took my  space at the front seat.

"I am fine, I just need some water," I said as Lasonia turned taking a bottle from the cooler between the seat. Which I didn't remember was there. She hand it to me which I took and gulp down quickly as the heating sensation slowly subside.

     A minute later we all stumbled out the car in front the old bar and resturant that Harry took me to once to find it crowded and loud. "Are you sure about this place?" Diana asked Bryan as I pulled my cardigan close holding it.

"It's the only place they won't think to attack." He said pulling Camille close as she hid tear red eyes in his shirt.

"Yeah we can take them to the cave,"Nick spoke as he nodded and wave to someone. "Ok," I said as we follow behind Bryan through the crowded area. The place was drench with both human and werewolf sweat along with alcohol and food being cooked. Diana held onto my hand as Bryan lead us around a solitude corner of the bar.  We arrive to room that a huge circular velvet couch and table in the centre trash with red cups, empty alcohol bottles which Lasonia clean off onto the floor.

    We all settle on the couch as I lay out my sketch pad on the table along with the arrow, while I Diana took out her parents jewel box laying it out on the table. "Let's start with the questions from last night," Diana said taking up my sketch pad.

"Can I give an input?" Bryan said taking a folded sheet from his pocket. "It something I drew up today in class, I think it will be helpful." He unfolded a book leaf handing it to me as Dianna.

"We're going to get snacks and juices, any special order?" Lasonia said as Nick reach for the door.

"Just a bottle sprite for me." I ordered. "Cram-grape water for Fabian and I." Diana said as she glance over at Camille.

"Just water for her and a coke for me." Bryan said as Camille spurt up nodding while she wipes her face.

"Alright," she said as they both walked out shutting the door behind them. I stare back at the paper to see my name in the centre with a circle around my name with a question sign. Then five line launches out with five circles Diana and Camille names where filled out in two in two separate circles while the other three circles where empty with question marks.

"I figure since your creating your circle, I think you should have an example of -" Bryan try to explain.

"I understand, but why do I have to be in the middle?" I frown causing Diana to hit me in the back of my head.

"Your the core to it all. If you haven't noticed they try to hurt members of circle they are hurting you. Don't you remember how we met?" Diana said as I glare at her playfully.

"Umm not really, I remember you being in a fight and I step in helping you and next thing I know we're best friend." I said leaning back on the couch.

"I was being held down by two wolves who was trying to rape me, I was retaliating causing one of the guy to stab, you came out of no where groping the exact place I was being stab, you let out a  belting scream causing both our  mom to come to rescue." Diana reminds me as it  all  came back as Fabian took  her hand and squeezed it gently.

"That mean someone is trying to stop this circle from forming and they know about you." Bryan said.

"But what so special about me?"

"Your the last power." Camille spoke up sitting up much straighter to her. "I thought that was just a bedtime story," Fabian said as Lasonia and Nick came back in. "It's more than just a bedtime story it's true and real." Camille said as they place two tray of food and drink on the centre table.

"Can I hear it?" I said taking up the bottle of sprite. I watch as Bryan rubbed Camille back and she sighed.

"I'll only tell you what I know," she said taking the bowl of nochos with cheese sauce.

"There was once a powerful man that lived in the woods faraway from civilization keeping to himself and his snow white coyote. No one knows why he never comes down. Every witch and immortal being we're scared of him." Camille began.

"According to the legendary stories they are scared of him because he knew how to kill them without putting up fight or even discuss his powers. They don't know where he comes but he stays out of their way until one day he bump into a beautiful woman, some say she was a fragile woman from another country, while others say she was a devil in Angel disguised." I listen taking a  nacho.

"Months and years went by they both become lovers until the woman mate show up causing a chaos in the town, it was so horrible she ran away with the a child in her stomach. The man found later that woman had his child and that she's a witch seeking for his powers for unknown reasons." She continued.

"How could someone be so cruel to ruin such a lonely man life." I said.

"The man was devastated after his discover he set out to kill every immortal being eespecially that woman. He killed numerous packs and royal just because of what the woman did, year later the woman was back with her family and they gang up on the man killing the powerful man in a perishing fire." She said.

"Didn't she love him? Even once." I thought out loud.

"I don't know, but later that night she and her family had a huge fight about power and killing the baby once it was born." Camille said sipping her water.

"Did they kill the baby?"

"No rumored had it that the child dissappear on the night the family Decided to perform a ritual and it was proved that the woman family was inneed a witch clan." Fabian finish for Camille.

"I guess your all right, that's just a bedtime story." I laugh, there was no way I was the baby.

"I think the story links in our situation." Bryan said.

"That isn't possible none of you knew the power the man holds or the real truth beyond the legend." I chuckled picking up the paper.

"Sev, come on. We got to think wide here. " Diana stated in a serious tone, I straighten myself glancing back at paper. "I'm actually tired of stories, puzzling statement, unexpected scenarios and no answers!" I snap.

"It's making Hell inside me." I stated sipping my sprite furiously. "We know it's frustrating but you got embrace who you are and look beyond the story." Lasonia said.

"See that's what I'm taking about stop telling me what to do and help me." I said glaring at her.

"Sevonnia, we are. Your not the only one trying understand why were all connected, we only hope there was someone we can trust that doesn't want to kill us all." Diana said starring at me sadly.

    "Yeah, we're all in this together." Camille got up joining Diana and I hugging me. "We need to get home, the Alpha's are raising hell that your not home from school yet." Bryan spurt up.

"Then let's go I don't want them hurting you guys because of me, we will finish this tomorrow." I lean forward grabbing the stuff and we all head out home.

     "Where the Hell where you guys? Aunt Holly growl into Diana face as we step out of Nick's car . I walk up towards them standing inbetween.

"Don't talk to her like that!" I growl back at my Aunt causing her glare at me. "Anything you want to know from any of them, you ask me." I said as Camille join us standing by right side.

"You all want to gang up on me." She

Chuckled stepping away as Uncle Perrier appear with Harold and the others.

"Holly leave the kids alone, let them enjoy the bit of normality," he stare at us. "They still have, they are just kids any way, remember how rebellious we become when mom decided to cope up us in that hut." He grimmace at us.

"Whatever," she huffed walking away into the house with Alpha George. "Something isn't right, I can feel it." Camille whispered into my brain as I took deep breathe and a gush of heat flare into my body.

    "Yeah let's go inside."

"We're leaving," Nick said as beeping  sounded into my ears.

"No, your not" Camille said walking over to them as she took them pushing them towards as she flare into a fire and Nick car erupted into a blast causing everyone to duck except Diana and I who rush towards Camille who slowly transformed into her human form.

       I step out of shower, wrapping myself in my towel. I pulled my damp hair into a wet bun opening the door to find Venroy sitting on my bed dress in a white muscle shirt and khaki pant skipping through my sketches. "Couldn't you wait in the living room?" I asked holding onto my towel and hair at the same time.

   He gulp slowly as his gaze landed on me, His eyes darkness with a lust causing him to get up turning his back towards me. "I'll wait til you get dress," he walked out to the balcony quickly shutting the door. I stood there for a second before reaching for a clip to hold my hair. I quickly got dress and went out to him on the balcony to see Vanessa pointing in his face. I cleared my throat.

   "Oh, Hi Sevonnia, Nice tattoo." She smiled before jumping off the balcony suddenly causing me to grab my robe and pulled it on.

   "So what's up?" I crossed my hand across my chest. "Miss stalking you," he smiled at me.

"Well I miss seeing you too."I said walking towards the bench, taking a seat. He join me but keeping a distant between us and for some reason it hurt a bit. 

   "Where have you been?" I asked turning in the bench to put my feet on his lap, something I always enjoying doing before putting me to sleep, but he took them off causing me to glare at him questionly.

"Sorry my leg is hurt," he gush out.

"Well I'm sorry,"I said apologetically starring at him as there was bit of silence between us.

"Renee want to know if you can take her to gala at our school?" I blurted out.

"No," he answered starring at me.

    "Why? She really like you." I continue to ask as he glare into the night air getting up.

"I know, she does but I can't go to Gala with her when I am going with someone else." He said and I got up.

  "Who? Please don't say Taylor else I'll have to knock you unconscious till it's over-" I started to rant.

     "It's not Taylor-" he turned to face me, causing me gulp at the way he was starring at me and how closed we where. I could feel that tingling feeling again, he stood there starring at me until I feel him touching me. I step back out of his grasp.

     "It's you," he said in a husky voice causing my inside to quiver slightly, I lower my head trying not to stare at him, he lifted my chin and I shut my eyes. "Open your eyes Nia," he said and I flutter them open to stare into his dark brown ones.

"Will you be my Date to the Gala?" He asked starring into my eyes, but It felt like he was starring beyond them and it scares me. If I say no, it will hurt him and If I say Yes, it will hurt Renee. Why is making choices so complicated.

"Yes, I'll be your date to the Gala." I answered and a smile appear on his face as he pulled me into a bone crushing hug but felt good. I felt his hand on the nape of neck caressing it a bit. "But," I said starring up at him.

"You'll break the bad news to Renee and give her a dance." I said. "No problem," he hugged me again.

"Took you that long enough," Vanessa appear with Diana and Camille. "Yeah, I was starting to wonder if I have to intervene." Diana said as I pulled away from Venroy, who let out a possessive growl. I shrug it off sitting on the bench as I notice a black envelope on it with my name in silver.

"Venroy?" I called out causing everyone to follow my gaze to the bench. "I didn't put that there." He said glancing around.

"Then who did?" Diana question as I step forward reaching for the envelope, which got up and landed in my hand.

"This is creepy, I suggest not opening it." Camille said as I turn it over to see a wolf paw on it. I glance around but saw no one, not even the black wolf who normally appeared.

                It was strange.

Venroy didn't put it there and no one else came into my room, Diana would have known. Camille would have feel their presence and I would have smell them. How did it possible appear here all of a sudden then?.

And most importantly what was inside. I asked myself as the others join me and Lasonia grasps as something flicker and she collapsed  as her hair started to turn black and her clothes in a leather suit with a sword in her back and Nick to appear  in a familiar leather suit with a large gun on his back with others around his waist. ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 75 17
Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate was. In their world werewolves don't age...
2.7K 198 31
Petra- a seventeen year old werecat find out she has a werewolf too, but that's not all. When it comes time for Petra's swearing-in ceremony, a rando...
299K 11.3K 24
For Keira, finding her true mate, should be one of the most exciting time of her life. But what happens when it doesn't turn out as she expected. Or...
3.9K 75 20
Isabella watched her parents get killed right infront of her face and then her pack started to mistreat her so she was waiting to find her mate and l...