The Hinata Sisters (Brothers...

By Phoenix_SWAG01

(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Confl... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Meeting Them
Chapter Two - Lisa To The Rescue
Chapter Three - Breakfast Revelation
Chapter Four - Midnight Memories
Chapter Five - We're Going On Vacation?!
Chapter Six - The Twins' Event
Chapter Seven - Boatride and Parasailing
Chapter Eight - A Kiss Under The Moonlight
Chapter Nine - Catching Cold
Chapter Ten - Hanging Out With Subaru
Chapter Eleven - Drinks and Heartaches
Chapter Twelve - Entertaining The Idol and Meeting My Idol
Chapter Thirteen - Favours and Encounters
Chapter Fourteen - Finally, I'm Home
Chapter Fifteen - Hospitals and Blood
Chapter Sixteen - A Date With... Ulrike
Chapter Seventeen - Panzer of the Death with Nee-chan
Chapter Eighteen - A Crush on Poor Big Brother?!
Chapter Nineteen - Trouble With The Twins
Chapter Twenty -Tutoring Fiasco
Chapter Twenty-One - Rollercoaster Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Two - School Festival With The Prince
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Devil, The Vampire, and Miwa's Request
Chapter Twenty-Four - Study Session With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Five - Christmas Eve
Chapter Twenty-Six - Christmas Trip With The Loser Team
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Deals With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Idol and My Idol
Chapter Thirty - Risen From The Ashes
Chapter Thirty-One - Unravelling The World
Chapter Thirty-Two - Detective Tsundere
Chapter Thirty-Three - Saving The Prince
Chapter Thirty-Four - Finding Out The Truth
Chapter Thirty-Five - Lisa's Reasons
Chapter Thiry-Six - Flower Viewing
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Beauty and the Writer
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Lisa's Errands
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Valentine Birthday Debacle
Chapter Forty - The First Confession
Chapter Forty-One - The Revelation
Chapter Forty-Two - The Second Confession
Chapter Forty-Three - Comforting the Seiyuu
Chapter Forty-Four - Forgiveness and Unveiling
Chapter Forty-Five - The Autumn Trip
Chapter Forty-Six - A Visit From the Past
Chapter Forty-Seven - The Cross
Forty-Eight - Kisses and Interview
Chapter Forty-Nine - The Siblings' Feelings
Chapter Fifty - Goodbye
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter Twenty-Eight - Embarassing Moments

537 23 2
By Phoenix_SWAG01

"Imouto-chan!"

'Huh? I someone calling me?... It must be my imagination,'

"Imouto-chan..." I opened my eyes and saw Kana Nii-chan in front of me.

"N-Nii-chan," I called out in relief.

"What a tragedy..." He pulled me into his arms and tried to shield me away from the harsh blazing winds. "It's alright now,"

"I-I'm glad y-you found m-me, Nii-chan." I chattered and closed my eyes.

"Don't close your eyes, Lisa! Just hold on for a few more minutes," I heard clothes rustling and Nii-chan carried me in his arms. "Are you hurt somewhere?"

"M-My ankle... I accidentally t-twisted it,"

"Alright then," He grunted and lifted me. "Hold onto me tightly so you won't fall,"

"O-Okay,"

"Well then, let's go back."

'Wow, Nii-chan is so amazing. He could snowboard while carrying me. Now that I've thought about it, this feels like deja vu when Kana Nii-chan also helped me kept myself warm during that storm.'

"N-Nii-chan..." I called out while resting my head on his shoulders. "T-Thank you... for coming to my rescue,"

After blazing through the snowstorm, Nii-chan and I have finally reached the hotel and contacted Masa Nii-chan to check on my swollen ankle.

"So? Does it hurt?" Masa Nii-chan asked as he moved my ankle around.

"A little," I groaned. "But it hurt like hell when you try to bent it to the right,"

"Well, good is that there is nothing wrong with your bones. I think you just have a light sprain," He said. "If you rest for a bit, the pain will soon fade away. You shouldn't do any hard exercise too,"

"Eh? So that means I won't be able to attend Fuuto-kun's concert?" I whined.

"Lisa, you shouldn't be worrying about that right now." Nee-chan scolded as he sat beside me. "You just got lost and hurt yourself. Next time, I won't let you out of my sight."

"Muu, that's not fair!" I pouted and crossed my arms. "Anyways, thank you Masa Nii-chan. Also thank you Kana Nii-chan for saving me,"

'I think I owe Kana Nii-chan a lot for saving me twice. Maybe we could hang out sometime, once we have returned to Tokyo.'

"I would have ended dying from hypothermia if you didn't come, I truly am grateful." I smiled at him, but... he looks kind of sad even though he is smiling right at me. It's the same expression as the one I saw back on the wedding day of our parents when we talked about their father. "Nii-chan?"

"I don't want to see it anymore," He mumbled. "To see misfortune befall my family,"

Once he had said that, everything seemed to have frozen. It must have been traumatic for Kana Nii-chan to see me laying there on the snow. They already to a great loss when their father died, plus with the incident that happened to Iori Nii-chan, which I still don't know the details. And now, with me almost being dead, I don't think they will be able to handle another loss of their family.

"I am so sorry!" Yusuke-kun broke the silence. "Because of me..."

"It's not your fault, Yusuke-kun," I said. "I assure you, it's all in the in on the blizzard."

"It seems like it is also snowing in Tokyo, I'll call on Kyo-nii and check if they are alright." Kana Nii-chan said and walked away.

"We need to move her to her room, so can you help me?" Masa Nii-chan asked Natsume Nii-chan.

"Sure," Natsume Nii-chan complied.

"Y-You don't have to carry me!" I panicked. "I can still walk,"

"Don't be so hard-headed, Lisa. Masaomi-san just told you not to strain yourself," Nee-chan scolded.

"B-But..."

'With Natsume Nii-chan carrying me up to our room, I think I might die due to cardiac arrest.'

"Don't be stubborn Lisa," Masa Nii-chan said. "Yusuke, can you call the room service and order hot cocoa? It will surely help cool down Lisa over here,"

"Sure!" Yusuke rushed first to the elevator leaving Masa Nii-chan, Natsume Nii-chan, Nee-chan, and I.

"Now, we should get moving then." Natsume Nii-chan uttered and bent in front of me with his back turned. "Climb on,"

"Are you sure about this? I-I can still walk with supports instead," I hesitated.

"Don't be stubborn, just get on." I moved from my seat and wrapped my arms on his neck and felt his hand went to my calves and carried me on his back.

'Oh my gosh! I hope he doesn't feel my heart pounding on his back! Why does it have to be my ankle? Can't it be my hands instead? My gosh, this is so embarrassing, I hope I'm not that heavy.'

Once we have reached Nee-chan and I's room, Nee-chan helps me change into my pyjamas and curled up to the warm blankets that were laid on the bed.

"Here's your hot cocoa, Lisa." Masa Nii-chan sat on the chair beside my bed and handed me the drink.

"Thank you, Masa Nii-chan!" I crooned and sat on my bed to drink the hot cocoa with the blankets wrapped around me.

'Wahh, I feel like my insides are melting!'

"Have you calmed down?" He asked.

"Yes,"

"I'm really unreliable aren't I?" He muttered. "I can't take care of our household like Ukyo, I don't have time to help you guys with your studies. I couldn't even protect you despite my promise to you. Kaname is always so reliable whenever necessary, I can understand why he is so popular with the ladies."

'Could it be that Masa Nii-chan is jealous? I don't think so...'

"On the contrary, it's kind of depressing that knowing I can never help a lady in need like Kaname." He chuckled to himself.

"Nii-chan..." I called out to his attention and placed the teacup on the bedside table. "It's true that you and Kana Nii-chan are different... but your presence always makes everyone feel safe."

"You're only saying that to comfort me, thank you for your effort." He said.

"No! It's not just that," I scooched on the bed to a more comfortable position and faced him. "You may not realize this, but everyone always asks about your whereabouts whenever you are not around. Even earlier, when I heard that you were joining us on this trip, I was so relieved because knowing you, you can help us if there is something wrong."

"O-Oh,"

"You are the life of the Asahina family, Nii-chan. Normally people won't realize how important the roof is, but the roof is always there to protect them from the weather outside... and they feel safe just by having the roof around them. That is what we feel whenever you are around," I smiled.

"I'm glad," He smiled. "That totally makes me glad! Thank you,"

I removed the blanket on my shoulders and moved to hug Masa Nii-chan, "It's nothing, I'm more grateful to have a brother like you."

"So am I," He crooned and also wrapped his arms around me. "Oh right. The onsen in this hotel has an indoor bath, so you should go in later. I already reserved it,"

"Thank you, Onii-chan." I chirped reached back to the blankets again.

"Also, it is better if you don't attend Fuuto's live. You shouldn't push yourself," He said as he adjusted the blankets for me.

"Fine," I pouted. "But, can you bring the banner that I made for him? I was planning on surprising him with it, but since I can't come with I would appreciate it if you still show him the banner."

I reached for my luggage under my bed and handed him the banner which had a sign written 'That's my arrogant little brother!' with stickers on it, "I'll be sure to let Fuuto see your hard work, I'll be going now."

"Take care!" I waved goodbye as he exited the room.

"Is she doing fine?" I heard someone asked before Masa Nii-chan could close the door.

'Was that Natsume Nii-chan? Kyaa! He's worried about me!'

"Yup, but it is better if we let her rest for now." Masa Nii-chan replied.

'Nuuu! Let him in, Nii-chan!'

"So we are not going to see the concert?"

'Yusuke-kun? Yusuke let Natsume Nii-chan come in! Do me one favor please!'

"Other than her, we're all going." Then Masa Nii-chan closed the door.

'Hmph! Joy killer. Why not try the indoor bath? It's not like I'm sleepy or anything, and I know myself. I won't be able to rest with so many thoughts in my mind right now,'

After that, I grabbed two towels and went straight to the indoor bath. I wrapped the first towel on my body while the other is for when I need to dry myself later.

'Don't judge me guys, I don't like anyone seeing my body even if they are also women.'

After scrubbing my body on the showers, I dipped my foot on the bath and felt my muscles relax. 'This is heaven!'

Soon after I have adjusted to the temperature of the bath, I took a full dip and let my headrest on the wall, 'Man, I could get used to this. I wonder if Fuuto-kun saw the banner that I made for him? Haha, I could only imagine his face right now... Will my sibling also go to one of my concerts once I've debut?... SHIMATA! THERE ARE ONLY SIX MORE DAYS BEFORE NEW YEAR'S EVE AND I HAVEN'T EVEN PLANNED A STRATEGY ON HOW TO INVITE THEM THERE! UGH!!'

I immersed myself further into the bath with only my head poking out, 'December 31... Wait... Isn't that the triplets' birthday?... THAT'S RIGHT! I could say that my friend is having a concert and as a birthday gift to them, all of us watching a concert live!! Mission Possible: Birthday Present, is on the go!'

*Screeching of faucet*

'Huh, who could that be? If I remember correctly, Masa Nii-chan said he reserved this already... My gosh, what should I do? Well, it's a good thing that I have my body covered.' I sat properly and backed into the corner of the bath with my backed turn. 'Should I just leave?'

"Good evening, Imouto-chan." I heard the person greeted and saw who it was.

"Hi-Hika Nii-sama!" I shrieked and I looked away.

'MY GOSH! I JUST SAW MY IDOL BUTT-NAKED! WHO ELSE GETS TO HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF SEEING THEIR IDOL NAKED!?'

"This is nice once in a while, huh? Taking a bath without the other siblings around," Hika Nii-sama stated.

"Y-Yeah,"

'YEAH, BUT WE'RE NAKED! WHY ISN'T HE BOTHERED ABOUT THAT?! COULD NII-SAMA BE GAY? BUT HE'S TO HANDSOME TO BE GAY!!'

"Uh, by the way." He started. "Did you know they are going to launch fireworks on the Christmas tree are on this ski slope at around ten o'clock?"

"Really? That's so cool!" Then I heard splashing and saw Hika Nii-sama moving to my side.

'WHY THE HECK DID HE HAVE TO MOVE BESIDE ME! ISN'T HE BOTHERED BY THE FACT THAT I COULD SEE HIS NAKED BODY?! It's a good thing I have a towel wrapped around my body. Thank you Kami-sama for taking care of me!'

"If your foot is fine, would you want to come to see it?" He asked.

"Y-Yes," I stuttered. "Well, then. I am going out first, I've been here for me while I might turn into a boiled potato if I stay any longer."

"Watch your step," He said.

"I will!" I hurriedly walked out of the bath.

'He sure is confident with showing off his body, I don't even know if it is a good thing or a bad thing. However... Nii-chan looked handsome without his makeup. Even hot if I do say so myself... WHY DO I KEEP ON CHECKING OUT MY BROTHERS?! STOP IT LISA!'

After I finished drying myself, I grabbed a knitted off-white turtleneck sweater, brown oversize faux fur fuzzy jacket, cotton jeans, white crochet knitted cap, and brown ankle boots. It's still early for the fireworks, but I decided to go to the lobby to grab a snack. As I was buying a snack, I saw a family black-haired man in the lobby.

"Oh, Lisa."

- - - - -
Sorry if this was a late post! I was meaning to publish this hours ago, but something has happened. So at least it is published now!!

I wanted to add a picture of Natsume and Masaomi with their moments with Lisa, but I'm too lazy HAHAHAAH Anyways, hope you guys like it! Please vote and comment😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...
282K 7.3K 38
| DISCONTINUED | You are (Y/N) Hinata You are also Ema sister You use to live in Japan but moved to France What will happen when you move back to J...
1.6K 102 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...
147K 3.3K 34
Fuuto Asahina, the young idol of the household is hiding a secret from his fans! That secret is very lethal since it keeps his precious twin siste...