What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

By mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... More

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon

394 18 7
By mooncat99123

Kenta's POV

~~~~~~~~

        What did Ryuga mean by that? 'Most of my past is dead?' That's just, just so vague, like what parts does he not want to remember.

        Ryuga, I thought that we all knew what he was like. But, it's not, there's more to Ryuga than meets the eye. I feel bad for him, he sighed and started to walk away, I followed.

~~~

A few days later

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "The time is near," I said looking at the sky.

        The time for what?

        Yeah,

        "Nemesis, the black sun, is coming," I answered, "Soon, we'll all be battle him, the child of the black sun."

        Will you help them?

        "Only if I need to, I don't really care whether I live or die," I told them, "But that's just selfish, some people love life and that's why I'll save them."

        You're a weird human.

        "Heh, I know," I chuckled, "soon all the legendary bladers will gather, including, the black sun."

        "Do you mean me?" a voice asked, I looked behind me and saw, a guy in some sort of purple robe and with long black hair.

        "Who are you?!" I asked him.

        "I am Rago, and I'm here to ask you to join me," The guy kneeled.

        "Rago? Was it? Which side are you referring to?" I asked him.

        "Mine, the black sun," He answered.

        "So you're the child of the black sun, eh," I said.

        "Yeah," he replied.

        "Shouldn't your servants be doing this for you?" I asked, he just laughed.

        "Well, beautiful, I know that you were going to say 'no' fro the beginning," Rago told me, "Plus your father told me."

        "What?" I whispered when my dad appeared, I ran towards him hugging him imminently and I started tearing up a little, "Where were you? I couldn't find you."

        "It's okay dear, I'm okay," He answered hugging me back, then pulling away, "Merda, this is my new master. I live to serve him."

        I looked at Rago, "What do you mean?"

        "When Ryuga betrayed me and tried to take you away from me, there was one person who saved me," Dad said, "Master Rago, I was a fool to have thought that Ryuga would be a good master for me when I had Master Rago." My dad then put a hand on my shoulder and then whispered, "What did Ryuga do to you?"

        "Nothing," I answered, in some tone.

        "I know that tone, you're lying," He said.

        "I kissed him," I whispered.

        "You WHAT!?" He exclaimed, "Never mind, now please join us, so we can bring darkness to the world and get our revenge on Ryuga."

        This was why mom divorced him, he was crazy. Now I know that she is right, "no."

        "What was that?" Rago and dad said in unison.

        "I won't help you," I told them.

        "But, my daughter, please," Dad begged.

        "I won't help you, people," I said, "Dad you know what happened to Ryuga, what would have happened if he did win? You-you aren't acting like the caring father I remember you being!" This time I was actually crying.

        "Master Rago, can you leave us alone," my father asked him, he nodded then left. "Merda, why won't you join us? Do you like Ryuga? I heard that from Ash that you might like him, but never believed."

        "Yeah, it's true I like Ryuga," I answered.

        "Is that the reason? You want to keep him safe?" Doji asked, "The person who hurt me?"

        "Yes, but I want to keep everyone I love safe," I told dad.

        "But, it's either me of him," he said.

        "Bu-but, what about me!? What about my happiness!? I always helped you, can't you do this one thing for me and leave Rago?" I was crying.

        "Fine, how about this, after I get my revenge, I'll make Ryuga serve Rago, and if he does surrender then you can have him," Dad smiled at me.

        "N-nn-n-no!" I exclaimed, "That's j-just wrong!"

        "But, I want my daughter back," He smiled gently, kneeling to face me.

        "Are you done yet?" Rago asked, walking towards me, then wrapping his arms around me, "So Merda are you joining us?'

        "Get your hands off me!" I exclaimed, pulling away from his grip.

        "Are you joining us?" Rago asked again.

        "What's your choice, my daughter, I want you back," Dad said, as Rago smirked, thinking that I would say yes.

        "And I want my nice father back," I said backing away then running away.

        My father is gone.

        When I was sure I lost them I sat down in the branches of a nearby tree and started to cry. If there was ever a time I wanted Ryuga, now would be a good one.

Rago's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Master Rago, why do you want that girl on our side?" Pluto asked.

        "Because, if she does help Gingka, then, she would have changed the entire outcome," I answered.

        "You seem so interested in her, my daughter," Doji said, I sighed and got up, then started walking away, that girl is so interesting, I can't wait to battle her and steal her power.

        "Doji, come with me," I told him.

        Doji nodded, getting up and following me to my room.

        "What do you want Master Rago?" Doji asked.

        "I want to know more about your daughter," I told him, "Tell me everything about her."

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Now then, why don't you kiddies just come along with us nice quietly," Johannes said when he got to the temple.

        "I'm afraid I only follow the true will of the heavens, I have no desire to insist in the revival of the god of destruction," Dynamis answered calmly.

        "Thousands of years ago the god of destruction predicted his own revival," Johannes told, "so isn't the revival of nemesis actually the fate chosen by the heavens themselves."

        "That is not something that can be decided by nemesis or the great evil. Much less, someone like you," Dynamis argued, "whether the god of destruction is allowed to be revived of not is up to the legendary bladers of the four-season and the legendary blader of Destiny. Chosen by the new star fragment."

        "Huh," everyone looked at Dynamis.

        "Come again?" I asked.

        "Legendary bladers you say?" Johannes questioned.

        "When you say the four seasons you mean spring, summer, autumn, and winter, right?" Madoka asked.

        "And when you say destiny you mean, the future, what is destined to happen?" Ryuto asked.

        "What are you talking about?" Johannes said.

        "So it seems the great evil does not know about these facts," Dynamis said, "a new light will arrive, a light that will choose new warriors to receive the power of mother Earth, the stars of the four seasons, will point the way to a bright future. It was a very long time ago when the five solar system blader warriors borrowed the power of Gaia to seal away nemesis. But the scars left by that battle were severe, this tragedy could not be allowed to happen again, however, it would be the duty of those born into that age to protect the world of the future. In response to the prediction of a revival left behind by nemesis, king Zeus spilt Gaia's power into four parts, intrusting that power to the people of the future. He left behind a new prediction for the future that when the threat of Nemesis revival approaches a star fragment will come again and descend on the beys of the Earth's beautiful four seasons and now that prediction has come true."

        "Of the four seasons," I said amazed by what I just heard.

        "As the long years pasted many new beys named after the constellations of the four seasons were born," Dynamis said.

        "So that's how it came into being my Pegasus," I thought out loud.

        "Ah, the Pegasus constellation of cosmic pegasus is an autumn constellation," Yuki said.

        "And Kyoya's Leone, the Leo constellation is a spring constellation," Madoka told us.

        "What," Kyoya said like he didn't know.

        "And of course. Mr. Ryuga's L-Drago Destructor comes from the summer constellation, Draco," Yuki said with a cold voice, "Mr. Gingka and the others are the legendary bladers of the four seasons, they've been chosen by the new star fragment."

        "But what about Mystery?" I asked, then we all looked up, "her bey is Moon, so she isn't a planet bey or a constellation bey."

        "Yeah, and what is the Destiny legendary blader.

        "You see my friends, there were many other evils in this world, like Lightning L-Drago," Dynamis said, "after the hard battle, Zeus called for the Goddess of Life, The goddess of the moon, the silver moon. She helped rebuild the Earth, but that sent a great curse upon her. She gained the power of darkness, the same one the black sun had. So, then, she split herself into two, Lunar her dark, destructive half and Moon her light, creative side. The turned the two into a single star, waiting for the one person who could control them both. Until that person came, found the star turned it into a bey. This Blader of destiny, IS the strongest, not only is their bey, made by a pure star and is made by them, but it has a star fragment. This blader can save your life, if you have battled them before, when you're about to die on the battlefield, this blader will give your power back, so you can fight. This Mystery is the child of the Silver Moon."

        We gasped in awe.

        "So that's why Mystery is a legendary blader!" Yuki exclaimed, "Her bey is the literally the descendent of the Moon Goddess, no her bey is the Moon Goddess, just reborn."

        "And that's why she's so powerful," Madoka said, "That's why I couldn't find a bey like her's in the WBBA database."

        "The destiny for the solar system blader is that they can lend their strength. Those who have been deemed as the newly created bey's four-seasons, are to choose whether or not the god of destruction is revived, but if the Destiny blader does decide to join then her word is final, we have to do as she says," Dynamis said, "You are to choose your own future."

        "To choose our own future you say?" I asked.

        "I always have," Kyoya declared.

        "If their hearts are righteous and have a desire to save the world from the god of destruction. Then I will follow the will of the heavens and fight with them," Dynamis told us, "And if they desire the revival of the god of destruction, then that is also the will of the heavens."

        "So Mr. Gingka and the others must have goodness in their hearts," Yuki said.

        "Yeah and this Mystery character you people keep talking about," I heard Ryuto say.

Ryuto's POV

~~~~~~~~

        A girl with a Moon bey, where have I heard that before? Where have I seen that before? Maybe I should go with these people, they do talk about my brother a lot, even though they seem blind since they haven't asked me if I'm related to him.

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "I get it now, Dynamis battled Gingka and Pegasus in order to see if they were truly bladers with good hearts!" Madoka exclaimed.

        "Heh well then there's no problem, of course, we don't want the revival of the god of destruction, we'll take down anyone who thinks it's cool to destroy the world. That's just a no-brainer, right, Kyoya?" I declared.

        "Huh, grrr," Was my answer.

        "Kronos the Saturn bey, it came to you I understand," Dynamis said, directing to Aguma, "You must accept your true role as a legendary blader. You hold one of the solar system beys."

        "Are you telling me to throw away the Beylin fist plans, just because you told us some sort of fairy tale," Aguma answered.

        "Aguma," I said.

        "The only thing we believe in is our own amazing power, we have but one desire in this world," told Aguma, "The revival of the Beylin fist!"

        "You must open your eyes, warrior of Saturn, your power was not meant for fulfilling your own ambitions, it is not your destiny!" Dynamis argued, "Only the Destiny blader can allow you to do what you want in this time."

        "Stop talking already, I've had enough of your babbling, time's up!" Johannes exclaimed, "Now we'll have to take you with us by force!" Johannes launched his bey.

        "You can try!" Dynamis exclaimed, launching his.

        "Let's go Hades Crown!" Bao shouted, launching his bey. As did the other Beylin Fists.

        "Oh great! Pegasus!" I launched my bey.

        "Anudious!" Yuki's bey was launched.

        "Dark Bull."

        "Horuseous."

        "Scorpio!"

        Nile's, Benkei's, and Demure's bey were launched into the stadium.

        "Look out!" Ryuto and Madoka exclaimed.

        And it was off.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        There's something in the air tonight

        Can't believe I'm agreeing with the uptight pacifist, but I am. There is something going on here tonight.

        What do you mean?

        "Leave me alone! Who are you?.... Yeah yeah, the three dimwits and their leader, the wolf guy," I heard a familiar voice shout, "I told you I want nothing to do with helping your side! Let it rip!"

        I sighed and started speed walking towards the voice. If it was Merda then she wouldn't get hurt, so no use rushing.

Kenta's POV

~~~~~~~~

        Why is Ryuga so fast when walking!? Just how fast is he when he runs!? Wait, he's speed walking...

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Leave me alone! Who are you?" I shouted at my dad and at someone with shoulder-length white hair and completely black eyes.

        "I am Cycnus and my Beyblade Kreis Cygnus," The white-haired guy answered.

        "I am Herschel and my Beyblade Duo Uranus," The tattoo guy said.

        "And I am Keyser and my Beyblade Bakushin Beelzebub," The guy with the horse muzzle answered.

        "My daughter we have come to bring you to Master Rago, he is just dying to have you in his arms," My father said.

        "Yeah, yeah, the three dimwits and their leader, the wolf guy," I said, taking out my Bey and launcher, "I told you I want nothing to do with helping your side! Let it rip!"

        "Let it rip," they exclaimed, launching their beys.

        "Go, Demon wolf," my father shouted over to his bey.

        "Moon! Destroy them, make sure they never touch a bey again!" I exclaimed, while my bey pushed them back.

        Merda, calm down you know what happens when you get too mad.

        "So I'm not allowed to get mad because I could kill someone?! Shut up Moon, let me handle this," I shouted, I didn't know what I was saying, this always happens when something personal happens and I get mad. And whenever that happens.

        Merda your eyes.

        My eyes turn completely black, including the blind one, and the veins coming from my eyes turned black and I got a white highlight. It is the dark power that does this when I lose control. I didn't know why I was so mad that it made me lose control, maybe it was because I found out my dad was not a good person, or maybe it was because I was annoyed. No, it was because the people I love have got hurt, my dad and Ryuga. I lost my dad but maybe, just maybe, I can save Ryuga.

        "Go, Lunar Moon!" I shouted as I attacked them.

        "Merda, if you come with us, Master Rago can teach you how to control the dark power without having to use the power of light and without turning into a monster," Father said, then muttered something about a bey and a reborn goddess.

        "Go away, leave me alone, I told you, I don't want any part in this, leave! LEAVE!" I shouted, "Lunar, dark move Revenge Death strike!" I exclaimed as a ray of dark power headed straight for their beys, until.

        "L-Drago! Dragon Emporer Life Destructor!" A voice shouted, I looked behind me and saw.

        "Ryuga," I muttered as my eyes turned back to normal. I saw as my attack disintegrated back into my bey and my opponents' beys got pushed out of the stadium thanks to Ryuga's special move

        "We're leaving Doji, don't worry we'll get the child of the silver moon, soon," Cycnus said, as the three ran away.

        "Grr, I'll get my daughter back and away from you Ryuga!" My dad said, then ran after the three dimwits.

        I sighed then lost my leg strength and fell into someone's arms, Ryuga's.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        I walked towards Merda after Doji and friends left, then suddenly, she fell. Just in time, I caught her, she looked tired, that she couldn't move. Merda opened her eyes and got up.

        "So you've come to battle me," she smirked tiredly, and then she got her bey from the stadium and took out her launcher, but before she could put her bey in her launcher, I put a hand on her arm.

        "I was, but you're weak right now Merda," I said, as I took her launcher and put it in its spot. I looked in my jacket, then took out a bracelet black metal bracelet with a ruby heart. "I found your old bey holder," I told her, putting it on her upper arm as it unfolded into what looked like a climber plant crawling on a tree trunk. The top of the heart opened up and Merda put her Bey inside.

        "Where did you find it?" Merda asked, looking at it.

        "I found it in one of the jackets you got me," I answered.

        "So are we gonna battle or not?" Merda asked.

        "I told you, I have never seen you so weak," I told her, "you had dark power control you, I know how that feels."

        "Hmph, fine," Merda turned around.

        "Wait," I said.

        "What?" She asked I walked to her, wrapping an arm around her waist, then pulling me into my embrace. I got closer to her then kissed her, she kissed back. Sometime after we pulled back, and saw her face, I love that shocked face when I kiss her. "Why did you do that?"

        "You kissed me suddenly and that photo is still on the internet," I smirked back.

        "Wipe that smirk off your face," She said, "Bye Ry." She said trying to get away, but I wouldn't let her. Then I kissed her again.

        "Why you little," She tried saying, but then gave in to the kiss, kissing me back and wrapping her arms around my neck. Sometime after she pulled back, then I let her get away. "Bye." She said leaving.

        I turned back and saw the kid, blushing and turning away.

        "Don't tell anyone that Mystery is Merda or else you will have lost the tiny bit of friendship we have," I told the kid, walking away as he followed.

Kenta's POV

~~~~~~~~

        Ryuga thinks of me as a friend? I smiled, I'm Ryuga's friend!

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Mr. Gingka," Yuki said when those Johannes and the Beylin fist's left, "Mr. Gingka."

        "Kyoya," Was all I said, I can't believe he left and after all, we heard. I looked back and saw Benkei tearing up and Ryuto who just raised an eyebrow.

        "Kyoya pal," said Benkei. "Why'd you have to leave, why'd you leave!"

        "Benkei," Madoka mutered.

Ryuto's POV

~~~~~~~~

       Poor guy, I know how it feels when you lose someone you look up to.

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

       "A foul wind has begun to blow now," Dynamis said.

        "We're so sorry, Mr. Dynamis," Yuki apologized when we got near Dynamis's throne thing, "after you shared such valuable information with us, your temple ended up like this."

        "Yeah what is Kyoya's problem, how could he do that at a time like this!" Madoka exclaimed.

        "Ohh, Kyoya buddy!" Benkei cried.

        "Kyoya has always focused everything he has on defeating Gingka," Nile said, "I understand why he feels he has to go off on his own."

        "Really?" Madoka asked."

        "It'll be alright when the time comes, I'm sure he'll lend us his strength," I said, "Let's put all of our efforts into finding the remaining legendary bladers, makes sense."

        "It does, thanks to Mr. Dynamis now we even have a big clue about how to find the remaining legendary bladers, we just have to get organized and do it!" Yuki agreed.

        "First thing there's a total of 11-star fragments scattered across the Earth," Nile started.

        "One is in the hands of the enemy we know that. One is in Aguma's Saturn bey called Saturn Kronos," I continued.

        "There's one in my own Jupiter bey, Jade Jupiter," Dynamis said.

        "And one is in my Mercury Bey, Mercury Anubious," Yuki continued.

        "And there is one more in King's mars bey, Variaris DD," Madoka told us.

        "The four seasons legendary bladers include, my bey, of course, the autumn constellation bey Cosmic Pegasus," I said.

        "And the spring constellation bey the Fang Leone of Kyoya," Benkei said.

        "And so far we know that Ryuga has the summer constellation bey and it's called, L-Drago destructor," Madoka said. All of us sweat-dropped at 'Ryuga,' "He's even more weirded out then Kyoya!"

        "We also know that Mystery has the Destiny bey, Destiny Changeling Lunar Moon," Yuki said.

        "And we also know that," Madoka said, "I'm still traumatized after seeing that picture."

        "What picture?" Nile, Demure, Dynamis, and Ryuto asked in unison.

        "Would you believe us if Ryuga kissed someone?" I, Madoka, Yuki, and Benkei asked as we showed them the picture on Madoka's Laptop.

        "WHAT?!" Nile, Demure, and Ryuto exclaimed.

        "Well, the good thing is if Mystery does have a good heart she can convince Ryuga to join us," Madoka said, "in theory."

        "Um well, we still need to find the Venus Quetzalcoatl bey and the winter bey," Ryuto told us

        "Winter constellation bey?" Benkei asked.

        "I'm not either one of those, I know that what a waste of time this was for me," Ryuto said, "How could a treasure hunter of all people not know that it was an unattainable treasure he was hunting for."

        "Ryuto," I said.

        "Good luck, but there is just one request I have," Ryuto said.

        "Huh, what is it?" Yuki asked.

        "I want to help you guys if this Mystery can't reason with Ryuga, maybe I can," Ryuto told, surprising us.

        "And how can you reason with Ryuga?" I asked him.

        "You guys really are that blind?" He asked.

        "Now that you mention it, you do look a lot like him," Demure said, "wait?"

        "Heh, yeah, Ryuga has a brother," Ryuto said.

        "YOU'RE RYUGA'S BROTHER!?!?" We all exclaimed.

        "Yep, it has been years since I've seen him though," Ryuto said.

        "Well then of course you can come with us!" I exclaimed, "The more the merrier right!"

        "Alright, so for now let's narrow our search for either the Quetzalcoatl bey, it's a good bet, or we can look for the winter constellation bey," Madoka said.

        "Quetzalcoatl and the winter constellation bey, huh," I said, "hmm."

        "Winter constellations include, Gemini, Canis Major," Yuki said.

        "Not Gasher," Madoka thought out loud, we all sweat-dropped at the thought of Tetsuya as a legendary blader, "No way!"

        "Then there's," I thought.

Ryuto's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "What about Taurus?" Benkei asked.

        "Do you think?" Gingka asked.

        "Masamune!" They exclaimed.

        "WHAT!?"  Benkei shouted, but none seemed to notice his suffering.

        "There, there, big guy," I muttered.

        "Well if this guy hasn't awakened yet, I know a tournament and we might actually find the other legendary blader there too," I told them.

        "Great, let's tell the WBBA the information we gained and that we have a friend joining us!" Gingka exclaimed.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        I was laying on my back, my head laying on a log, trying to sleep. I looked over at the kid, he was sleeping. I wonder, why were those people after Merda, and Doji, he's acting like I'm the villain, he thinks I stole Merda? I don't know anymore, and what about the other guys with Doji? They called Merda, The child of the silver moon? I wonder what that means? Well, at least I'm still kinda sure that Merda might like me.

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Is Ryuga just playing with my feelings? Or does he really love me?" I thought out loud while I looked out at the moon, "Love is so confusing, and people say it's amazing. I'm so confused, but, I still want to believe that he loves me." I sighed and started thinking about my dad, "And who is the Child of the Silver Moon."

        I've heard about it before but can't remember.

        Your dad also muttered about a reborn goddess, I wonder what he meant by that.

        "Me too, but I couldn't hear what he said," I told her, "I wonder, who is the child of the silver moon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4,156 words and 11.5 pages, I worked so hard I'm sleepily and dead. Anyway, hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 59 8
Jacen is just a typical blader from the U.S., who just moved to Japan for a while to battle strong bladers. Or at least that's what he wants people t...
9.8K 164 14
A 16 year old Young girl name Y/n Iguro Kanroji and she is the descendant of Obanai Iguro and Mitsuri Kanroji. She is a powerful strongest Blader th...
50.6K 1.6K 88
Gen Hagane, the twin sister of Gingka Hagane and daughter of Ryo Hagane, has never engaged in beyblading ever since her mother, Aiko Hagane, passed a...
4K 33 12
Ryuga the strongest Blader in the world is bloody beaten and on his last legs from the God of Destruction he trys one final move to redeem himself an...