Female Celebrities X Male Rea...

Od theflashfan52

Another imagines book by moi. I decided because I wanted to write for other female celebs. I take requests. N... Více

Requests Page
Schedule Page
Surprise (Kylie Jenner)
From the moment (Sofia Carson)
Gamer Boy (Vanessa Moe)
Delievery Boy (Cindy Kimberley)
Professor Gomez (Selena Gomez)
What Did I Do Wrong (Hailey Baldwin)
Closer (Halsey)
You Like That? (Jessica Kennedy Parker)
My Bestfriend's Mother (Taylor Hill)
Head Over Heels (Madison Beer)
Come Back To Me (Corinna Kopf)
Secretary Y/LN (Madison Beer)
Ice Cream Selpink review
A/N Reason for not posting this weekend
AG6 is COMING
POSITIONS AG6
New Author A/n
POSITIONS SINGLE COVER
POSITIONS MUSIC VIDEO
POSITIONS MUSIC VIDEO REVIEW
Positions the album review

Mate (Gigi Hadid)

9.8K 74 2
Od theflashfan52

Y/n POV
It's quite embarrassing that I don't have a mate yet. The Alpha wolf doesn't have a mate. Can you imagine the humiliation I get? Obviously I have a lot of power but there are people who make fun of me for not having a mate. Werewolves think that alphas who have not found their mate yet are weak and unable to lead. I think I've proven them wrong but then again what if they are right.

I've searched all the neighboring packs and my family's pack for my mate but nothing. When my dad gave me the title of the alpha, he wasn't worried that I didn't have a mate. But I'm now 26 and still don't have a mate. Most people find their mate at 18 or 20 but me it's been 6 years and still I don't have a mate. In my opinion I think the moon goddess didn't want me to have a mate.

General POV
Y/n was sitting on his chair at his home office.

He was looking through paperwork on the pack's activities as well as future events. He just stared at the paperwork, his mind filled with thoughts about finding his mate. What would it feel like to have a mate? To be loved by someone. To love someone. Y/n thoughts were interrupted by a frantic knock.

Y/n: Come in!

The door opened to reveal Y/n's Beta, Abel Tesfay. Abel looked at Y/n with fear and anger. Y/n stood up quickly looking at the distress in Abel's face.

Y/n: What happened?
Abel: We got a situation in the prison.
Y/n: What kind of situation?
Abel: The Vampire Princess, Gigi Hadid, is here.
Y/n: WAIT!
Abel: Yeah she doesn't look too good. She keeps mumbling something about being thrown out.
Y/n: Take me to her. NOW!

Abel nodded running out the door with Y/n on his tail. It was a common fact that Vampires and Werewolves are sworn enemies. It's been established since Selene moon goddess and the Vampire mother fought thousands of years ago. Vampires were more hateful towards Werewolves while Werewolves weren't as hateful. Y/n felt threatened at having a vampire in their pack not even a weak vampire the vampire princess. Who knew why she came. It was a mystery to them.

As Y/n and Abel got closer to the prison Y/n's stomach started to feel weird like butterflies swarming his stomach. He felt a odd sensation in his heart that he never felt. He could feel his wolf become excited but why? Abel opened the door to the prison and when Y/n saw the state of Gigi's hurt figure, he went berserk.

Y/n: MATE!

Y/n didn't know what happened but next thing he knew his wolf took over.
Y/n's wolf except eyes are red

The guards looked at Y/n in shock and fear they tried to stop him but he was to powerful. Gigi opened her eyes to see Y/n's red wolf eyes staring into her. Gigi screamed a bit moving away from Y/n. Y/n in turn whimpered moving his head down. Gigi eyes saddened seeing Y/n pout, she didn't know why but something in her heart was telling her to touch Y/n.

Gigi moved close to Y/n while he stood still she carefully put her hand on Y/n's fur feeling how soft it was. She ran her hand throughout his fur, Y/n stepped closer to Gigi putting his snot on her shoulder. As the two were in their own world Y/f/n and Y/m/n entered the room.

Y/f/n: What is going on in here?

Y/n quickly transformed back into a human his clothes slightly shredded from transforming.

Y/n: This is the Vampire Princess, Gigi Hadid. She is...my mate.

Everyone gasped including Gigi. Was that the reason she felt a connection to Y/n?

Y/f/n: That can't be true. Why would the moon goddess give you a vampire as a mate?
Y/n: I don't know dad but I know she is my mate. My wolf told me and I can feel the connection.
Y/f/n: This is a messy situation. Princess what are you doing in our pack?
Gigi: My father...has exiled me from the kingdom.

Gigi looked down tears coming down her face. Y/n looked at Gigi heartbroken that Gigi was in pain. He stealthily held her hand causing her to look at him with a slight smile.

Y/m/n: Why has your father exiled you?
Gigi: He found out that I have friendships with your kind. My father hates Werewolves but I seem to be the only Royal to like werewolves. I have disobeyed my father and therefore have been exiled.
Y/f/n: How did you end up here?
Gigi: My memory is blurry but I do know that I was in prison for at least a week until guards came and put me in a wagon and sent me here. I tried going back but it seems that my dad has converged with witches and cast a spell that doesn't allow me to enter.
Y/m/n: I am so sorry dear.
Y/f/n: She is lying!
Y/m/n: Y/F/N HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!

Y/n looked at his father in anger his eyes turning red he growled. Gigi quickly held his arm stopping him from attacking his dad.

Y/n: She is not lying and I know that for a fact. I can feel that she is telling the truth. Father trust me.

Y/f/n sighed nodding his head. The situation that was just given to him caused his stress to increase.

Y/f/n: Okay I trust you. I am happy that you have found your mate finally. But no doubt this will have some repercussions. Maybe I will be a grandfather in a few years.

Y/n's parents chuckled at Gigi and Y/n's flustered faces. Y/n's parents left the prison cell.

Y/n: Would you like to come to my house? There is a guest bedroom and bathroom. You probably want the rest.
Gigi: That would be nice.

Y/n held out his hand for Gigi to take. When their hands touched a warm safe feeling went throughout their bodies. Their hands fitting together like a puzzle. Y/n and Gigi walked towards Y/n's house their hands swinging. The feeling they both had was something they have never felt. As they were walking a couple of children came up to them laughing and playing.

Y/n: Hey kids. What are you guys doing?

The youngest 6 year old, Dallas, jumped up in front of Y/n.

Dallas: We're playing tag. Wanna play?
Y/n: Sorry kids I'm a little busy at the moment but I promise to play with you later.
Dallas: Okay! Who's she? She's pweety.
Y/n: Sorry buddy she's my mate. Her name's Gigi.

All the kids got excited jumping around Gigi causing her to laugh and interact with the kids. Y/n looked at Gigi in admiration, imagine her with their kids. Y/n shakes his head getting rid of those thoughts it was to early to be thinking about kids.

Gigi: Bye kids it was nice meeting you.
All: Bye Gigi!

Y/n and Gigi finally got to Y/n's house. It was a big house after all Y/n was the alpha. He held meetings and parties at his house.

Y/n guided Gigi to the guest bedroom.

Y/n: So here is the guest bedroom and bathroom. Would you like to go shopping after your rest?
Gigi: Yes that would be nice. Unfortunately my father did not give my belongings to me as well as my money. I don't think I could pay for it.
Y/n: Nonsense you are my mate I will pay for everything.
Gigi: Thank you.
Y/n: Your welcome. I will have a maid bring you clothes.

Gigi nodded before Y/n left Gigi brought Y/n's head down giving him a kiss on the cheek. Y/n's face turned into a bright red color. Gigi giggled at Y/n's flustered state. Gigi pushed Y/n out of the bathroom closing the door. Y/n stood behind the door still in shock. After a while he came out of his frozen state.

He walked to his room smiling like an idiot. He closed his bedroom door changing into some new clothes, flopping down on the bed. He couldn't believe that he found his mate. He closed his eyes Gigi popping into his mind. He couldn't get enough of her eyes they were mesmerizing. He was aware that people would not except Gigi into the pack but he was willing to fight for her. In the little time he met Gigi he knew that he would do anything for her.

Time Skip

It was now 11:00pm and everyone in Y/n's house was sleeping which was only Y/n and Gigi. After Gigi's nap her and Y/n went to the mall. Gigi bought all the essential items she needed like clothes, shoes, a phone, and other things. Y/n also insisted on buying her more things which she denied but he didn't take no for an answer and bought it. The two got to know each other learning each other's secrets and whatnot.

Y/n was sleeping soundly in his bed when he heard screaming. He quickly woke up feeling a pain in his heart. Y/n jumped out of bed and ran into the hallway. He heard the screaming coming from Gigi's room. He ran into her room in fear that something happened to her. He opened her door to see her trashing around on the bed. Sweat rolling down her face, tears coming from her eyes. Y/n ran to her side shaking her.

Y/n: Gigi wake up!

Gigi gasped opening her eyes. She looked around her surroundings before laying her eyes on Y/n. Y/n wrapped his arms around Gigi while she sobbed into his shoulder. Y/n rubbed her back calming her down.

Y/n: You wanna tell me what happened?
Gigi: It was a horrible nightmare. My father found me and started a war on the werewolves killing everyone even little kids. He came up to me saying it was my fault and then he grabbed you killing you right in front of me. It felt so real.
Y/n: It's okay everything is going to be okay. It wasn't real and it will never happen. I promise I will protect you and everyone.

Y/n and Gigi stayed in each other's embrace. After a few minutes Y/n started to leave the room when Gigi stopped him.

Gigi: Could you spend the night with me?
Y/n: Okay let me just get a blanket and a pillow.
Gigi: What for?
Y/n: I'll sleep on the floor I don't want to make you uncomfortable.
Gigi: Nonsense you are going to sleep by me. I want to cuddle.

Gigi looked at Y/n with puppy eyes and a pout. Y/n mentally awed at the sight.

Y/n: Alright.

Y/n got into bed with Gigi. She laid her head on Y/n's chest her hand draped over Y/n's stomach. While Y/n had on arm wrapped around Gigi's waist and the other hand behind his head.

Y/n: I'm glad your my mate.
Gigi: I'm glad too.

The new couple fell asleep in each other's arms. Dreaming about the future with their mate.

THE END. Noora here, this is my first imagine on this book. I wanted something cute and something to do with supernatural stuff. Hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment!

I know this imagine came late but I didn't imagine that do 5 updates in 2 days was going to take me a while. So y'all just gotta no wait during the whole week. Plus school does take most of my day sometimes I study until 2:00am which is a new thing but since I'm a sophomore I gotta be prepared for next year and the years following. For some reason I have more homework online than I would have if I went to in person school.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.2K 310 16
This is the story of a 24-year-old girl who conquered her dreams. She is a music producer and lyricist. But she also has hidden talents, such as poet...
851K 27.8K 67
"𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙈𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙩, 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙏𝙝𝙖...
26K 340 34
Inspired by many stories of celebrity groupchat so I thought I would make my own
10.8K 200 5
*MATURE CONTENT* Synopsis: Kendall's relationship with her fiance, once a "goals!" and happy couple, is starting to crumble. The skeletons in his clo...