Falling In Love, Again and Ag...

By ZeeZaw-YeeHaw

A buncha shots I write. About Douxie. Love this boy. Hope you love him too. More

๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’™Protective๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฐ (Douxie X OC)
๐Ÿงน-Capture-๐Ÿงน <(Douxie X OC)>
Three: ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŽž : Reunion Part One- 'I Thought You Were Dead'. (Douxie X OC)
๐ŸฌOne: Big News ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ€ Wizards ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒบ Part One: ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฅ“The Camelot Ball ๐Ÿณ Douxie X Oc ๐Ÿณ Part 1๐Ÿฅ“
๐ŸŒฉDouxie X Oc๐ŸŒŒ Part One ๐ŸŒŒ The Storm and the Fawn๐ŸŒฉ
๐ŸฐThe Camelot Ball ||| Douxie X Oc ||| Part 2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿ”ฎ Hidden Magic! ๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—Part one!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ•ฏ๐ŸŽ†Nine Hundred Years Apart๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ•ฏ ๐Ÿ’ Douxie X OC๐Ÿ’  ||| Part One |||
โคโคAmnesia --- Part One --- Douxie X OCโคโค
||||.Late Nights for Rivals.|||| ๐ŸŒบDouxie X OC๐Ÿ’•
๐ŸŒSaving the World๐ŸŒ --Douxie X OC-- Part one
๐ŸŒ Dimensional War-- Douxie X OC --(PART ONE)๐ŸŒ 
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹Secrets-- Douxie X OC๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒธRoller Skating -- Douxie X OC๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‚
Mini Shots! (More Like Drabbles)
Mini-Shots 2#
๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ›ธShould I?๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
NEW STORY!!
Why Would I Lie? ||| Douxie X OC

Mini-Shots 3

648 15 3
By ZeeZaw-YeeHaw

Para-shot 1: 

🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱

"You may be a lot to handle, and one of the biggest headaches ever.... But you're my favorite headache, so I'll let it pass."

"Gee. Thanks."

Douxie rolls his eyes and scoffs. I give a playful punch to his arm and smile a giddy thing.

Douxie pretends to stumble back like the punch was hard and pulls me to him. "What a woman. You're very strong, you know that?"

I giggle, "That I am."

"And you know what else? In all my nine hundred years of waiting, I have never met someone as stunningly vicious as you."

"Oh boy, how long have you been waiting to say that one?"

"Nine hundred years, that's how long."

I laugh, elbowing him in the ribs.

He stumbles on top of me and crushes me to the ground..

"Ugh! Not another gravity attack!!" I groan, "Get off of me!!"

"No thanks."

"Douxie!!" I shriek.

He laughs and falls limp on me.

"You're fat ass is crushing me!!"

"Lies."

I chuckle, as I try to push him off me. But I clearly fail and give up, laying down underneath him.

"So... now that I managed to get on top of you, do you want to play bottom?"

"Douxie, get the hell off of me."

"If I say no?"

"Then I'll kick your ass when I get up."

"Not if I have anything to smooch about it."

"To smooch? Oh, yeah, 'cause that's brilliance in itself."

"Cheeky."

I sigh, going limp.

"What was it you said about bottoms?"

"Oh?"

Douxie quickly flips over and crawls around to be face to face, hovering over my petite body.

"Are you actually considering my offer?"

"Maybe?"

"Well, if so, then I promise you won't regret a single moment of it."

"Of what? Smoochies?"

"Try this."

He presses his lips to mine passionately. And since I have nowhere to run, I decide to kiss back. I wrap my arms around his and groan. We pull away and he smirks.

"So much for fighting back." Douxie teases.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me." I pull him by the hoodie and crash my mouth onto his in another kiss, licking his lips which taste of cinnamon. He groans, wrapping his hands around me-- one on my back and one behind my neck.

I gasp as he pinches me, and he ... kind of... declares a tongue war. Not that I mind. As he deepens the kiss, gasps escape my lips against his, as he holds me close. I start to pull away when he smirks. Our lips separate and he bats his eyes down at me.

"You are the best girlfriend a bloke like me could ever ask for."

"Heh. I wish you'd say that more often."

"Cheeky."

>>>>>

Stay Put: Para-Shot 2

🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱

"Stay here and don't move! I'll be right back!" Douxie ushers. 

"Wait! Where are you going?!"

Douxie gets up and runs off, dodging the dragon's fire by diving behind the next column in the castle courtyard. The dragon roars and breathes out flames in all directions. Good thing castles aren't made of wood... I watch Douxie dive from column to column, evading the fires and dragon pretty good. But the hissing burn on my arm keeps me from thinking about it too long.

I scoot my back against the corner column, staying put. I'm in no condition to slay this beast. I can't, I would most certainly die. I have to wait for Douxie to get the antidote to Dragon's Breath. Archie-- who's staying by my side-- nuzzles into my good arm, and I give him a pained look, sided with a smile.

"How are you doing?"

"Fine... fine, fine, absolutely fine." I ramble.

My answer seems to worry him though.

"Don't worry, Douxie will come through for us. I trust him."

"As do I." He nods, fretfully. 

>>>>>

Para-Shot 3: The Beast

🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱

"I'm with you till the end."

I nod to Douxie, reassuring him which side I'm on. Gripping my sword, we face the oncoming beast-- the Faroling. A wicked beast that takes on a beautiful form to trick the victim into coming close. A creature that-- upon eye contact-- can make its victim see illusions of grand terrors. 8 feet tall with the true appearance of an oni-- a pitch black skin with terrible fangs and glowing purple or pink eyes.

"Let's take this beast out, yeah?" I rally.

"For Archie."

"For Archie!!"

We scream a battle cry as we charge the Faroling, Douxie wielding his magic and me with my enchanted sword. I make the first move, slicing my blade across it's almost stone skin, but at the weak point on its side belly we discovered earlier. The Faroling cries out in a shriek and kicks me back with such force. I hit the stump of a tree, the impact making black spiral over my vision.

"VIN!!"

I start to black out, but shake my head to try and prevent that. I force myself onto my feet-- sixth time's a charm. After fumbling around, trying to walk in a straight line, I finally start to get my vision back.

"VIN! Look out!!"

I look up and see a log being thrown through the air, coming right towards me. Geeze, let me catch my breath at least!!

I fix my grip on my blade and wait for the right moment. I slice right through the log, coming through the center of it, unharmed.

"You're gonna pay..." I growl.

"Hahaha! That's funny~." Says the Feroling.

I grit my teeth and slash my sword through the air, four pulses of razor sharp attacks advancing forward, leaving gashes on the beast's body. It shrieks in pain once more as Douxie sneaks up behind it, trapping it in blue chains of magic.

"It's over." 

>>>>>>

Para-Shot 4: Don't Freak Out

🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱

I finish jotting down another table's orders and start heading to the back to give it to our temporary cook. But when I see a coworker (Mary) run out from the kitchen covered in ... soap? I pick up my guard.

"Oh no... She is going to have my head!"

Gee. What did Douxie do this time?

I push past the doors to find Douxie just covered in bubbles from head to toe, looking like a bubble shrub. I snicker, but quickly regain my composure.

"Douxie? What. Happened?"

"Well... you see..." More bubbles start forming from nowhere because he starts becoming more nervous.

"Umm... Where are those coming from? Did you try fighting the soap or something?"

"Okay... I need you to not freak out but... I am a wizard and an apprentice of Merlin and I was trying to do the dishes and I sneezed and everything sort of went poof..."

My jaw hangs out open.

"Uh, what? Douxie, did you get a brain fulla' soap?"

"What? No. I'm telling the truth."

"Wizards, though? I mean, I know they're my favorite things in fantasy to read about but come on. You really think they're real?"

"We are real."

I cross my arms.

"Prove it."

Douxie sneezes and like 30 more bubbles appear.

"Although I will admit, that's pretty impressive." I say.

"It's. Magic."

"Uh huh. Show me then."

"Fine."

He clears his throat.

"I'll make all the bubbles disappear."

"Bet."

He tells me to stand back so I pace a step further away from him.

"Bubbles... BE GONE!!"

The bubbles double in number. He looks like he's about to die in embarrassment.

"Uh, I think your magic backfired." I chuckle.

"Oh haha. Very funny."

Douxie takes a deep breath and places his hands in front of him. "Bubbles away!"

The bubbles begin changing color to a slightly blue color. Then they begin shrinking gradually. Eventually, they disappear completely.

My eyes grow a little wide and my jaw dropped.

"So it IS true?" I hum.

"Yup." He winks, popping the 'p'.

(Get it?)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok. Done. Lemme know if you guys would be interested in seeing more of one of these..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 996 30
โ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„?โž โ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”! ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“, ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐„๐˜๐„๐’.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”...
2.1K 57 12
Trollhunters krexie cute fanfic "Don't worry, just as my big sister said, our stars will align." Krel says. He leans in and gives a loving kiss to Do...
22.1K 731 21
Several weeks had passed since Hisirdoux Casperan returned from the dead to protect Nari at all costs. He; his wizard familiar, Archie; and Nari had...
63.3K 1.3K 13
I saw Wizards on Netflix and thought that Douxie was cute and yeah... Book 2 is out now!!!!