Mini Shots! (More Like Drabbles)

Ok so... these aren't really FULL things. Most of em' are just paragraphs. But some are actually pretty cool so I thot I'd share them. Hey!!! 

HEY! Comment on one if you want it to go further and continue!

If not... 

Proceed.

🥞🥞🥞🥞💓💓💓💓🥞🥞🥞🥞💓💓💓💓

Paragraph Drabble- Thingy 1

(AKA THE PARA-SHOT)

Ok.

🥞🥞🥞🥞💓💓💓💓🥞🥞🥞🥞💓💓💓💓

PARA-SHOT 1: Blaring Music....

------

I walk up to Douxie's bedroom door, as the sound of blaring electric-guitar sparks from inside. I sigh, frustrated. Pounding my fist against the door, I try to reach him.

"Douxie! Doux, turn that down! I'm trying to study!!"

The music does not stop. It might have actually just gotten louder, in fact. I pound harder on the door. The music stops-- or, at least, pauses--- and Douxie opens the door with a smirk.

"Oh, hey, Dove! What's up?" He coos.

I cross my arms and arch an eyebrow at him.
"You know how loud you're being?"

"Yes."

"You know what time it is?"

"Yeah. 4:03."

"Exactly. I'm trying to study."

"Pfft. Studying? For what?"

He slings his body weight against the arch of the door, his arm over his head ---all sly and cocky looking. I roll my eyes, unable to do anything about the smirk on my lips.

"For my college entry exams? Duh?"

"Wait, that time already?"

"Yup."

He scratches his head, "Has it really been twenty years already?"

"Yep."

I nod.

"Ugh. I don't really see why you do school over and over again. It's just the same twits talking about the same stuff. Over. And over. And over."

I scoff-chuckle and poke him aggressively.

"For YOUR information, Mr. Axe! I take mythology and history classes! I like seeing how bad and messed up modern interpretations of Camelot are."

"Just Camelot?"

I smile innocently.

"Among other things."

He chuckles.

"Look, do you think you can turn it down a bit for tonight? Exams are in two days."

"Yeah, sure, but I have another question."

"Shoot."

"Why do you need to study for an exam if you already know what to do to get in?"

"Because. Their methods of doing things are always different. Always changing. And if I don't do it their way, I lose them. Ugh. It;s just a hot mess."

"Heh. I'll take your word for it."

He reaches up and tussles with my hair. I swat him away and grin.