Uta no Prince-sama Scenarios...

By Natsume4321

How would the beautiful princes react to different scenarios??? There is only one way to find out and that's... More

When you hug them...
When you give them the song you composed...
When you cook them dinner...
When you shop with them...
When you watch a movie with them...
When you ask them for a piggy back ride...
When they hear you sing...
When you tell them you are pregnant...
When they see you naked by accident...
When you ask them who they like...
When they see your baby for the first time...
When they are sick and you take care of them...
When you two accidentally kiss...
When they interact with your kids...
When both of you share an umbrella...
When they meet Snow-chan...
Christmas Special...
When you two first meet each other...
When they read fanfics of them...
When they swap their personalities...
Answers to the Previous Chapter
Your wedding night? Sort of. I honestly don't know...
Part 2
When they meet your parents...
Part Two...
Valentine Special~
A glimpse into your married life...
When you hold their hand in public...
When he comes home drunk...
When they are tricked into watching 50 shades of Grey...
When you get into a fight with him...
When you go living with them...
When they see you crying...
When their child tells them they are dating...
Perks of dating Ren
Perks of dating Otoya
Not a Goodbye

When your kids are upset with their dad...

5.5K 141 53
By Natsume4321

Scenario: Your child/ren and husband are out shopping when you child/ren saw a very expensive toy (idk why I put 'expensive' cause half of them are rich... just go along with it) and begged his/her/their dad to buy it. He refused and made your child/ren very upset. Now it's up to the princes to obtain their smile back.

Natsuki: *practically begging his son* Wahhh!!! Please don't cry! *his son is giving him a cold shoulder* I won't hug you or force you into dresses for a week! *tears are running down his cheek* Whatever. Let's just go home. *he sniffs* So you forgive me? Yeah... Wahhhh!!! I love you! Kyaa! Get off me!!

Tokiya: Do you really want that toy? *his twin girls nod in synchronize* Will you two be happy with it? *they nod again* *he sighs and proceeds inside the shop but is stopped by a light tug on his jacket* Actually... Dad, why not just eat ice cream together... *he smiles towards his girls, patting their heads, and carries them towards the ice cream bar*

Cecil: *tries to get his son to face him* Shu. Please listen, Shu... *the said boy turns around and stares at him with cold eyes* Don't talk to me. *Cecil fakes a cry taking Shu with surprise* Geez... you are too old to cry, old man. *he pats Cecil's head in a fatherly manner* Honestly, it feels like I am your father rather than the other way around. Baka! *Cecil stops crying and sniffles* Just kidding! I love you, Shu! *he tries to get out of his father's arms but with no avail*

Ren: *regret adorns his handsome face* I... hurt my angel... *his little girl isn't talking to him* Please forgive me... *his saddened face makes his daughter feel awful* I am sooo sorry, Daddy!!! *she jumps into his arms as he smiles genuinely* It's okay, Daddy, I don't need that toy be happy... I just need you... I love you too, sweetheart ^_^

Otoya: *he couldn't handle seeing the upset face of his daughter* Akayuki, will you smile for me if I buy that toy for you? *Akayuki ponders for a moment before speaking up* Daddy... *he waits for her to continue* ...I would be happier if you could spend some more time with me. *it finally dawns on him that he completely ignored his family for the last few weeks with the immense amount of idol work* I am very sorry, Aka-chan... I... Let's go on a trip to Hokkaido next week... just you and me and your mom... *she immediately brightens up and hugs him*

Syo: Are you kidding me? You are going to ignore me for that toy?! *Tadashi gives him 'the puppy eyes' and pouts* Hai. That look is not working on me, and you know that. *his son lets a few drops of tears fall from his eyes* Fine, fine. *he immediately perks up* Sankyu! Oi! Stop imitating me! *he sticks his tongue out at his dad* Whatever... cutie! Oiii!!!

Masato: *he gets all flustered up when his daughter gives him the cute , angry look* Listen... *she sniffles* I... *she rubs her eyes with her chubby little hands* But... *she looks up at him with her adorable blue eyes* *he sighs knowing he lost against his daughter* Then, let's buy it... if you want it so much. *she smirks a 'Jinguji smirk' taught by none other than Uncle Ren* I am just kidding, Daddy! *he gives her a rare smirk* I knew that from the beginning. *she shakes her head* No you didn't!

Reiji: *puts his a hand on the left side of his chest and cries dramatically* I made my Kyo-chan upset! Wahhh!!! Please forgive me, angel! *people have gathered around to see what was going on* *an irk mark appears on Kyohei's face* Aho. You are making a scene here! And stop it with nickname! I am not a girl; stop calling me 'angel'! *Reiji cries even harder if that's possible* I am sorry for being a terrible father!!! *Kyohei face palms at his father's childishness and mutters to himself* Am I really his kid...???

Ai: *he developed emotions through living with his children and right now he is feeling guilt* Fine. I will buy it for you two. *Aine and Aoi perk up at that but slump their shoulders again* What did Ido now? *they reply in sync* You haven't properly apologised, Dad. *he sighs and kneels down to their height* Fine. I am sorry. *they shake their head sideways* What? This isn't a proper apology. *he raises his eyebrow* Then what do you want me to do? *they give him a mischievous grin* Piggy-back ride! *he cracks a smile* Fine. Yay! *Aine and Aoi give him a big smooch on his cheeks*

Ranmaru: No. Yes. No. Yes. No. *leaving her no other choice, she takes out cat ears out of nowhere and wears it* Meow...*she cutely purrs as a tinge of blush lines his face* Tch. Don't think I am buying it because you are acting like a kitten... *she wiggles her eyebrows and a smirk plays on her lips as she watches her tsundere father getting all flustered* Then why? Be quiet.

Camus: No, Natsume. But- I said no. You are the daughter of a respectable Count so you shouldn't be playing with useless toys. *being stubborn just like her father she didn't budge* I want it- Natsume. *he said her name in a low, threatening tone making her flinch from fear* Ok-kay... *he suddenly regrets scaring his precious daughter like that* I am sorry... Natsume. Please forgive me, Daddy. *she smiles and leaps into his arms* Only if you teach me how to play the cello! Hai-hai.

xXx

Thanks to @SugarFilledDreams I could finish it. Thanks girl~

Ahem. I am currently struggling for ideas (I am sure there are many requests I haven't done... Gomenasai). So, if you can do me a favour and just give me a suggestion, that would be great!

Question: Which prince would you like as your dad? I would prefer Ren since I know he will spoil his little girl (kinda like my dad) ^_^

Snow-chan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
738K 20.1K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC