When they swap their personalities...

Author's Note: Their personality has swapped and all you have to do is to write the name of the person's personality you think they have in order. STARISH and Quartet Night are mixed together.

Scenario: They are asking you out on a date~

Natsuki: Ahem. (Y/N)-san. Would you like to *blushes deep red* accompany me to the piano concert?  

Tokiya: According to my data, when a couple are dating, the male has to ask the girl out on an expedition. A date. Elaborate? You mean a date, --- .  

Cecil: Oi! I am free this Saturday since the next song Quartet Night is going to release is in a month's time... *tsundere side on* Therefore, do you want to go to the amusement park? It's not like... *you giggle* ...you want to go out with me. 

Ren: (Y/N)-chan! There is a piyo-chan merchandise sale open in the town. DO you want to go?

Otoya: Listen peasant! There is a cake festival next Saturday which is my day off. If you want to, you can accompany me. Cakes?! Of course!!! I love sweets!   

Syo: Princess~ I am going to the variety show that Count told me to go to. It's going to be boring there alone... Want to join me, ne~?    

Masato: Do you want to go fishing, my girl~ Let's go! Let's go! *you whisper* That's not where you go on your first date...

Reiji: *smirks* I was wondering... No. Huh? I didn't even say anything yet... No. I am expecting you to say or ask something perverted. *grins* I was asking you to go to the beach with me. *winks* I don't mind my room either... *smack*  

Ai: You know... A new movie released with Hyuuga-sensei as the main actor. *you jump excitedly* I am coming!!! Let's go, --- -kun!  

Ranmaru: (Y/N)! The kids at the orphanage are doing a haunted house... *blushes a deep red* ...would you... ano... *smiles tenderly* Yes, I would love to join you.  

Camus: (Y/N)-san. Would you like to... *a tiny hue of blush is visible on his high cheek bones* ...go on a date with me? *you blush* Ummm... where? *smiles genuinely* Anywhere you like.  

xXx

A/N: Most of them would be obvious. Good luck!

Question: Which anime character describes you perfectly? For me, I am Tamaki Suoh from outside and Kyoya Ootori from inside... that's a disaster, honestly. FairyFloss123 should know.

I released a Brother's Conflict fanfic. Check it out~ It's called 'Drabbles'. I couldn't think of a better name. 

Snow-chan~