Black Rose

By Luna_Moonlight0089

A medical examiner with lingering trauma due to his parents cold blooded murder, finds himself caught up in t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
The end ...?
Preview

Chapter 79

1.6K 149 21
By Luna_Moonlight0089

"So what you're saying is the killer befriends/date them, earns their trust, and then kills them." Mew said mulling the information over.

Gulf nodded "I think it's this Thana guy, he was the person Irashi mentioned the most in her journal towards the end"

Zee looked at Gulf. If he was right and this person was an expert stalker to the point he could be around the victims without raising suspicion could he be around Gulf now? Is that why he didn't kill him.

"What if he did something as crazy as I don't know" Zee saw Gulf's glare but ignored it "sneak into their home and watched them sleep, leaving without disturbing anything"

Gulf clenched his jaw, he knew why Zee was doing this but he needed a little more time before he told everyone. Plus he wasn't a hundred percent it was the killer who had been in his house.

"That kinda makes sense" Mew said unaware to the exchanged of looks between Zee and Gulf. "But what if the person woke up?"

"Oh I'm sure he would be covered, face mask, gloves, the whole shabang. Our killer is smart" Zee said sarcastically.

Mew finally noticed the glare from Gulf to Zee "Did I miss something?" He asked confused

"No" Gulf answered dismissively.

"Irashi also said she met the guy in a cafe" Gulf continued

Mew perked up "A cafe? That would explain the diversity of the victims, all kinds of people with different backgrounds would interact with the killer and it would be easy for him to pick and choose"

Gulf nodded, he had come down to the same conclusion. Now the why was still unknown.

As if on the same thought Mew leaned back on his chair "Why is he killing them though?"

"Does a psycho even need a reason?" Zee asked annoyed.

"This one does have one." Gulf answered earning him a look from both of them "he wants us to know, it's why we get the notices of a new body, we know he can kill and better yet get away with it"

Mew thought about it, it was true "He obviously finds abandoned, secluded places, he could just throw the bodies in there and continue his spree without anyone knowing"

"Exactly, this is a person who feels inferior" Gulf said

Zee raised a brow "Inferior?"

"Yes" Gulf continued "he's enjoying the thrill of feeling almighty all powerful and unstoppable, it's why he lets us know, because he knows we can't find him" he closed his eyes and arranged his thoughts "This person is most likely someone who struggled a lot as a kid, bullied maybe? Abused? Never in control" he opened his eyes and continued.

"But when he kills he feels like he runs the world, as if it bends to his will, it's the only area of his life where he truly has 100% control , by the way he carries out the crimes, he doesn't allow mistakes to happen"

Mew was watching Gulf carefully, he's face was serious, he was a hundred percent in work mode, he exuded a completely different aura, he was full of confidence and determination.

"It's also why he probably watched as we examined the body, the thrill of someone seeing his work of being close by and undetected, he most likely still lives with his abuser, and he is letting the frustration he has of not being able to get rid of them with his victims"

"Wow. You have that down" Zee said impressed.

Gulf looked at him a smirked " I studied a lot of behavioral psychology when I was in school"

" I thought you were just a medical examiner? Why did you need to study that?"

Gulf stayed quiet. It was so he could watch people and stay away from them. He did it to try and understand why his parents killer had done what he did, what he had done wrong to attract that person. He needed to find a reason he could no longer get because the perpetrator was dead, he needed answers so he had submerged himself in books trying to find them, but had failed.

"I have poor social skills" he lied "was trying to improve"

Zee nodded at his response but Mew knew better. He had read his whole file not just glanced at it like Zee had. He knew the struggle Gulf had gone through blaming himself trying to figure out what he did, what he could change, what signs he could have caught. He knew it all.

"Okay so I'll go ahead and report the new information to chief and we'll go from there" Gulf said standing up. Mew nodded and he left.

"What's wrong?" Zee asked when he saw Mew's face. He shook it in response. Gulf had just lied flawlessly. If he hadn't known the truth because of the file he would have believed him, so what else could he be lying about.

——
Later that afternoon

Gulf looked over everything he had put together. He rubbed his eyes, trying to push the tired feeling away, he kept having nightmares that someone was standing next to him at night and he was having trouble sleeping.

"Hey" Mew called from the doorway "wanna go eat something?"

Gulf thought about refusing but the truth was he needed a break "Okay"

Mew smiled as they made their way out of the station "Are craving anything?" Gulf just smiled "Crispy Pork?" He nodded and Mew chuckled.

****
They talked comfortably and finished eating and were now enjoying some ice cream.

"So about this weekend"

Gulf tried to keep his face neutral. He nodded signaling for Mew to continue.

"Nida got into medical school and we're having a dinner to celebrate, she wanted me to invite you"

Gulf tensed. Was he ready for this? He continued to look forward listening to Mew while he ate his cone.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, I don't want you to pressure yourself" he wanted to tell him Saint and Mild were going to be there as well but he rather him choose on his own and not because his friends were going. He really wanted him there, it would make him happy but he understood.

"You have plenty of time to think about it you do-"

"Okay" Gulf said cutting him off.

Mew looked at him.

He turned and smiled at him "I'll be there" he said confirming it for Mew.

Mew couldn't help the wide smile that spread across his face, Gulf turned away and went back to licking his ice cream. Mew saw a little drop on his chin and wiped it off with his thumb. Gulf looked at him his eyes dropping to his thumb as he placed it in front of his mouth and licked it off. The red blush started to crawl up Gulf's neck till it reached his ears, Mew leaned in slowly looking up at his eyes, Gulf stared back, Mew dropped his gaze to his lips and got closer hovering over them, and he looked back up at Gulf.

Gulf felt his heart thunder, he felt the flush all over his body now, it was tingling in excitement and expectation. After a moment he realized Mew wasn't going to seal the deal he was waiting for him to do it. He cocked his brow and began to back up he noticed the disappointment flash in Mew's eyes as he began leaning back as well, Gulf smirked and pulled him in crashing his lips on Mew's, he kissed him softly, slowly, building the fire he felt within, he felt Mew's hand at his nape bringing him closer deepening the kiss, he felt breathless and opened his mouth.

Mew took the opportunity and his tongue explored Gulf's, he delighted himself in the sweet taste of his mouth, and the satisfactory hum Gulf was making, suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his bottom lip and pulled away. He breathed hard looking at Gulf who was smirking at him. He licked the bruised area with his tongue.

"That's what you get for taking too long" Gulf said as he turned his attention back to his melting ice cream cone.

——-
Later that night

He checked the fridge making sure the body was still good, he looked at her annoyed "Dead you're dead" he said softly. He slammed the door and walked away.

He fixed the new supplies he had bought for his next guest laying them out carefully. After some rest he was back to his usual self, his strong aura radiating, he hated when he fell into that stupid pathetic mentality, he was the strong one, the one who had brought him this far. Everything he had done he had done it for his own good.

Flashback

Tul held on to the essay, he had spent all night writing it, he didn't mind though, for her he would do anything. He smiled.

She was the only good thing in his life, he could take all the bullying and all the beatings as long as had her smile, her love, her care.

...... to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
74.3K 5.4K 24
A psycho is on the loose, killing the suspects of a hate crime that not only happened once but twice. Detective Kanawut has to figure out who it is a...
169K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...