sesshomeru x inuyasha x reader

By Labyrinth1234

You are a studying abroad in Japan, Staying at kagome's. Ever since you turned 14 you started havering dreams... More

One huge adventure begins
the man from the dreams
staying with sesshomeru
getting captured
the huge surprise
operation prank is in play!!!!!
sesshomeru's mother
Inuyasha
going back home, and the gang in the modern era
dad and the demons
airplanes and the gang
the argument between dogs -_-
The moment of weakness he showed
The dog shows romance?!
I apologize!
Sesshomeru and Inuyasha's competition
The Escape plan
Her saviors
choose!
Inuyasha x reader
Sesshomeru X Reader
A letter to the readers
New novel!

The birds of paridise and one angry girl

9.5K 293 88
By Labyrinth1234

______pov
We were walking through the mountains trying to find Koga. We need his jewel shards and I hope that we can get them without any blood shed."i know Inuyasha is uset from being called a mongrel, but from this way he sure looks like one." Shippo said. He was perched on top of my head and freaked out when Inuyasha turned around." Come here and say that to my faces hippo!" He yelled. "He could hear me from that far away? What a blood hound." Shippo exclaimed. I chuckled when Inuyasha told shippo to remember that canines were carnivorous. Kagome and the others were on kirara laughing. Sango yelled."Inuyasha watch out." He turned around just as the wolves tackled him over the edge of the hill like cliff.
When I went to look to make sure he was safe, Koga grabbed me and jumped over the huge gap between the mountains and ran up until we were on a pathway."Hahaha! She's mine now!" Koga exclaimed as he ran towards I assumed was his den. We were too far for me to smell my way back to everyone. i gave up struggleing, and waited till we slowed down to talk." ok koga i know that you want me for something, so what is it?" he said nothing, and walked to a waterfall with the wolfden behind it. they all scared me a little bit, i whimpered. koga seemed to have heard me, so he yelled at the others." this woman is off limits. i'll kill anyone who tries to take a bite." he growled. he plopped down on the bed of straw, and patted next to him. i sat next to him quietly. he pulled shippo off of his fur and almost fed him to his pack of wolves."hey if you want my help, leave him alone." i snapped. he threw shippo to me, and sighed."wounded make room!!!" a wolf shouted."only these two made it?" koga asked as he got up and went over to ginta and hikaku."yes, they attacked during the switching of the gaurds." ginta sighed.

i walked over, and when i saw the wounds i gasped."i need herbs. now. i can treat it, but i need the herbs or these two wont last the rest of the day." i said. koga looked up suprised." hey reancarnation of a dead priestess, well half reancarnated, has its perks. i have spiritual powers i can use. im also half demon. dog demon to be exact." i paused,"the other reancarnation of the priestess was the other wierdly dressed girl, but i got more spiritual power thanher." i told them. ginta came back with the herbs i asked for."thank you ginta." i said. " this will help, but its gonna hurt like hell you two."i stated. i rubbed the herb on the wounds, and the left overs are used for a tea for the two."they were tough, most demons even tough ones scream when that is rubbed on them." i turned to the two people taking care of the wounded."when they wake up, make sure they drink that te. when it reaches the blood stream, it acts as a pain reliever and it makes the wound disappear completly. they will be fine when they drink that." when i turned around koga was there."come on."he said."hey koga where are you taking the woman.?" one asked. he shrugged."she needs air.this place stinks."and walks off with me.

"i cant believe they fell for it at first!" i yelled while running. shippo posed as koga to get us out,it almost work, but the stupid mutts figured it out.they cornered us at a cliff"shippo go get inuyasha hurry!" i yelled as i threw him over the cliff. he expanded his body and went to find the mutt. one of the wolves threatened to at me, and then a dead boar hit him right in the head."NO EATING THE WOMAN REMEMBER?" koga snapped.he smirked and walked up to me."im gonna make you my woman." he stated. i was in shock. SMACK"I DONT BELONG TO ANYONE. IM NOT GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE PROPRERTY. besides im already kinda seeing a guy." i stated. well that was a lie. inuyasha and sesshomeru like me, but i have no clue who im going to pick yet." dont tell me your with thaat mutt inutrasha." he exclaime. " hey FYI its inuyasha, he isnt alsways a jerk and his brother is nice when they arent fighting over me, and he can be super sweet." i said."anyways i will help with those stupid birds though." i said. "ill kill him anyways, and then he wint much cometition will he/" koga smirked and walked off.

inuyasha pov

we let a stupid buzzard catchi me. we thought its nest could be the wolf den. they could be allies, but iroku the bastard didnt want to get caputred." inuyasha shippo said they are enemies." sango called out. we found the brat a few moments ago."let me go buzzard. get down here and fight me miroku!!!" i scream.

______pov

i were close to the peak of the mountain in bird territory."ok all you need to do is find the one with the shard.we need to take it out." koga whispered.i nodded and looked up to find that the birds had fouond us and were going to attack. kogs grabs me"im gonna bring with the shard down, until then you're on your own." he said before we jumped towards the top of the mountain." its just up ahead." i said. there was a rumbling and the bird with the shard popped out of the mountain top." well, well, the wolf with the jewel shards. my brother and i have been looking all over for you." the first head spoke. koga smirked, and said," well, well it speaks." then he took off down the top of the mountain to where the other wolves were fighting the rest of the birds of paridise. when we reached ginta and hikaku, he out me down and said,"protect ________." and then jumped up to a ledge leading up to the bird." come on sis." ginta said. "WHA????""your koga's woman so we treat you like one of us."i cringed when hikaku said that." how many times do i have to tell you that im not his woman?!" i snapped. "watch out sis!" ginta yelled. he pushed me out  of the way only to be captured by a bird of paridise in my place."gotta save him." i shouted."it too late. he'll be taken up to the nest and devoured." hikaku exclaimed. i found a bow and arrows, and drawed the back the bow."hit the mark!" i yelled as i shot the arrow. it hit the bird and dropped ginta."are you alright?" i asked. he nodded."wow she is one hell of a good shot." one of the wolves exclaimed."watch out!!!" another wolf exclaimed. a bird of paradise was coming straight for me."AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" i screamed. i waited for the pain of the talons of the over sized buzzard. the pain never came, but i did hear the familiar yell of a certain someone."WIND SCAR!!!!!" he yelled. "inuyasha." i quietly said.

inuyasha pov

 "inuyasha" she whispered.she hugged me."I WAS SO SCARED." she complained. "sango, miroku, SHIPPO!" she exclaimed as she hugged shippo. "oh great. why are you here?!" i heard koga yell. i scoffed." getting _______ what's it look like im going?" i shot back." listen ________ is mine.I love you__________!! i dont get why you like this trash. once you've been with a real warrior like me you'll never go back to scaps again. hahahahaha." koga yelled. ___________ was stunned."how dare you talk down to _________.  she's not your property!" i yelled. i charged at him, when i heard ________ yell."koga its about another 50 fett up."huh? "did, did she just help him?" i wondered out loud. "another 50 feet cause there's nothing at the peak." he yelled back. then out of the cloud behind him, the over sized buzzard with the jewel shard came up behind him." chew on this!" koga yelled, as he put a spear in its mouth to keep it from closing it's mouth. it clamped down on his arm, breaking the spear in the process."thanks for the hand, now we will tear it off." it excliamed.it threw him down onto the peak.i ran up to the peak. "its coming back for the shards in my legs." he muttered. he looked up at me." you take notes flea bag." i muttered. i got into position and yelled."wind scar." and with that, we all went down the peak. "now that thats yaking care of, i only have this thing to deal with." i started as i shoved through the crowd."shes-she's hugging him!" i said in disbelief. "your not going to be dealing with anything, koga's hurt." she exclaimed. he got up and was talking smack." well fine with me if you want to die." i said."inuyasha sit." kagome, and _____ yelled."take koga and get him some help." _____ said. as they ran i tried to get up. when i managed to i went and set down next to the edge of the cliff drop.

_________pov

"______ why dont you go to try to calm down inuyasha. he's very protective of you and this whole event upset him." kagome suggested. i walked up to inuyasha and set down. " hey inuyasha im sorry i worried you k?"i said. "maybe i sholdnt have come at all. doesnt take much does it? a few sweet words." he said. he is soo jealous."not that its any of your business but koga's not my type." i said. he looked suprised."so, what happened between you two anyways?"he asked."inuyasha.I CANT BELIEVE YOU'D EVEN ASK ME THAT! I HAVE SELF RESPECT." i yelled. he looked suprised that i yelled."well you dont have to bite my head off. in fact you should quit tagging along with everyone, we are tired of rescuing you!!" by we, he meant him. i kept a straight unreadable expression on my face."i see....... sango can i borrow kirara for a little while?"i asked."uh, sure what are you going to do?" she asked."hehe, she already misses her wolf boy." inuyasha snickered. ok i have had enough of him."IM GOING HOME STUPID!!! YOU HAPPY NOW? YOUR SUCH A JERK!!!!!" i yelled. and with that, i hopped on kirara.

inuyasha pov

"wow she can be really scary when she is angry." i hid behind a rock then got mad."go home then!!!! see if i care!!!!" i yelled. 

sesshomeru pov

Inuyasha is a Baka.(idiot) if he hadnt made her upset, then maybe she wouldnt have gone back to her own time. i wonder....... if he can get through the well, can i?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.5K 47
This story is about Kagome and Sesshomaru. Follow this extraordinary couple on their journey as they encounter many obstacles and overcome them toget...
21.9K 677 14
On her way home late before nightfall Kagome Higurashi falls into a gorge falling into what was once a top secret lab where she finds a young boy wit...
113K 3.7K 26
An escaped princess? Sesshomaru? Kagome and Inuyasha? This story is one hot mess of a fanfiction but I hope you take a peek at my story! 💖
110K 3.6K 27
Inuyasha and Kagome have been fighting since their last day of middle school. Now they're in university and they still hate each other. But when a sm...