choose!

Inuyasha pov

Its been two weeks and she hasn't woken up. Sesshomeru's inner demon self has taken over and won't let anyone near her unless its Rin or Kaede. Everyone has gone solemn since ______ has slipped into her coma. No one smiles, or laughs, and even Jaken is dead silent lately. I sighed and laid back against the tree i was in.

Sesshomeru is keeping me from my mate and claimed that she is his. This may turn ugly if she doesn't choose her one soon. I was snapped out of thought when I saw Rin running over. "Inuyasha! ______ is awake! Come quickly!" She yelled before taking off back to the hut _____ was in. I took no time in jumping out of the tree and running over to the hut that held my dearest.

Everyone had met up in front of the house out of breath. " I really hope what Rin said was true and not a lie." Kagome said. Sango's face held a look that said 'well, we are about to find out'. As I pulled back the curtain that covered the hut entrance, my heart stopped. She was awake, she was ok, she was alive, and she was laying on my brother, whose demon was still in control and holding her close. She looked up and smiled. "Hello Inuyasha, hi everyone." She said waving slightly. She had the warmest smile on her face as she saw everyone get teary eyed. "Aww guys no crying, I'm alive and that is all that matters." She tried to sit up but Sesshomeru pulled her back and held her protectively. He then lowly growled at everyone until she smacked him upside the head. "That is quite enough." She said looking at him giggling. He looked at her lovingly and possessively. I know then she would have to choose...... Me..... or him.

______ pov

Sesshomeru had gone back to normal after a few days of being ridiculously overprotective. Inuyasha was sweet and caring, though he seemed very jealous when Sesshomeru would be like this. I know I need to make a choice, but I don't want the one who I didn't choose to hate me.... what am I going to do?
I was lost in thought when I realized I was in the planting fields and no longer in the hut I had stayed in. "Huh, oh well." I said to myself, and I continued to walk back to the hut. When I arrived both boys were standing there with the look of determination on each of their faces. I knew then what they were here for and what I must do.
It is time for me to choose.

Inuyasha and Sesshomeru  pov

She looked so gorgeous in the kimono Kaede gave her. We both knew that we would have her answer when she arrived back at the hut. She looked at us both and hugged us. "You two listen, whoever I choose I want to be friends  with you both." She stated. We both nodded as she took a deep breath. " my true mate is....."
-
-

-
-
-
Sorry it took so long!