One huge adventure begins

___ pov
"Hey kagome wait up!!!" I yelled. She stopped in front of the well house. "Ok u never come out when you are in there, so can I go with you?" She smiles."of course you can, but go get your katana first." i nodded eagerly. as i grabbed my katana and my favorite sweat shirt kagome asked me a peculiar question. "so how do you like history?" my eyes lit up like sota's do when he has too much sugar."i love it and i studied all about the futal era japan when i was in america." her smile got bigger and she said..."well that is where we are going. oh and are you having strange dreams about a white haired man again?" she asked concerned. i nodded. the next thing you know im jumping down a well.

inuyasha pov

"whats taking kagome so long?" shippo asked. i was getting restless. "hey ____ need a hand?" i heard Kagome ask another girl who popped out of the well. she nodded, and sango went to help kagome get her out of the well."who the hell is this?" i asked. kagome's eyes widen as she slowly stepped away from me and the girl."why are all of you following kagome? and if you are looking for a fight come at me." i snarled. she chuckled darkly. this girl is scary right now, she reminds me of kagome in some ways."no i dont want o fight, but you say something rude like that refurring to me again and i will make sur eyou wont be able to stand." she replied. "who are you? and why do you smell like a half demon, but also smell like a preitstess like kagome?" she was confused. "ok first of all i'm _______ and i dont live in japan officially. i'm studying abroad from america. second of all what are the glowy things that are in that.......SHIT DEMON LOOK OUT KAGOME!!!!!" she yelled. 'she can since the sacred jewel shards?' i thought.

kagome pov

______ charged at the demon with her katana. Inuyahsa was about to charge to interfere, but sango stopped him. "inuyasha do you think its possible that this was the second reincarnation of kikyo that kikyo told kagome about? i mean if her soul split in half then it must be, but when trying to defend us, why does she have a demonic aura?" i was wondering the same thing. all lost in thought, we failed to notice ______ had been standing in front of us with a dead demon behind her.

________ pov

"hey guys....im gonna go lay down. that stupid well and defeating a weak thing like that took its toll on me." i stated tired. the turned and nodded."before you go.... would you like to travel with us?" miroku asked. i smiled and nodded. i had a dizzy feeling all of a sudden,and all i saw before darkness, was inuyasha jumping to catch me before i hit the ground.