Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨

5.3K 226 4
By Anne_Iryx

“Love is the master key
that opens the gates of happiness.”

Oliver Wendell Holmes

💫

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'Damon still blame himself for that accident'

"Mommy, Mommy, what are you thinking?", Dahlia shouted in my ear. I covered my ears to block her voice. She pouted. "Mommy, what are you thinking?", She asked, pinching my cheeks.

"Nothing", I replied kissing her cheeks. "Oh!! Mommy and baby are strengthening their bonding", Sammy commented chuckling.

"No Aunt Sammy, I'm asking Mommy to share her thoughts with me", Dahlia called her Aunt Sammy.

'Hehe'

"I like the way, you call me Sammy", Sammy kissed my baby's chubby cheeks. "But she calls you ‘Aunt Sammy’, not ‘only Sammy’", I objected. "I hate you, Amy", Sammy showered me with her fake hates. My baby and I chuckled.

"What are you two doing? Where is Lily?", Mom asked for Lily, who was busy with her new designs. "Mom, designer is busy with her designs", I told her. Mom rolled her eyes. "Dahlia, do you want to eat something?", She asked Dahlia picking her up.

'Then Dahlia won't stop her eating list'

Tringgg... Tringgg...

'A new messages'

Sonia Idiot Robertson

Dear Mrs. Reed, what's the occasion
of tomorrow's invitation?

What invitation? I don't anything
occasion.

Aunt Emma invite us, the whole
Robertson family for tomorrow.

I don't know. Let me ask her.

I put my mobile inside my pocket and went to the  kitchen to ask her.

"Mom, what's the occasion, tomorrow?", I asked. I saw my baby was helping her grandma in baking cupcakes. "Tomorrow will be Michael and Tessa's engagement ceremony. Sister Ava wanted to do this by herself, but their tragic death destroyed everything", mom's eyes looked teary.

'Yesterday, Damon told me about their tragic death'

Their plane crashed and all passengers were found death. Michael's parents were one of them. It happened 4 years ago. I heard that news when I was in London, but didn't go through the details.

"Oh, then, that explains why Lily is busy right now?", I said, trying to diverted mom's mind from that accident. "Yeahh! But why did that Shane boy kidnap you?", Mom asked. "The both time of Lily's incidents, I was there. So, he thought that he should move me from his way to get Lily. That's what I thought", I said, stealing chocolate from Dahlia.

Dahlia cried out, "Grandma! Mommy is stealing my chocolate". Mom pulled my right ear and Dahlia clapped in excitement. "What? I'm hungry too", I said, pinching Dahlia cheeks. "Go and ask your grandma", Dahlia turned and faced me her back. I hugged her tightly from back. "What are you planning for ‘Father's Day’?", I asked her. She raised her 3 fingers.

"First, Good morning kiss. Second, My handmade card and third, Cake", Dahlia explained her plan for tomorrow. "But you don't know how to bake and I'm not going to let you bake by yourself. You can hurt yourself", I said. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Then, what Am I going to do?", She cried out pulling her hair. I freed her fingers from her hair and asked her, "How about sharing? We both can bake a cake. Half portion of the cake will be for your daddy from you and other portion will be for your Grandpa from me". Dahlia put her pointed finger under her chin and thought about my idea.

"Ok deal", she extended her hand.

"Deal", I accept it.

~Tomorrow~

"Mom, when will we bake cake?", Dahlia asked, climbing on the bed, then on my belly. "Wait till your grandma go to her for her afternoon nap", I asked her to wait.

No one knew about our plan. Everyone was busy with Tessa and Michael's Engagement Ceremony. Damon went to office, where Logan and Michael were eating the people's brain who came to decorate the whole mansion.

"What if, Dad don't like the cake and throw it in the dustbin?", Dahlia continued asking negative questions. "Then I will throw him in the dustbin", I said. Dahlia giggled.

"So, you two are".
"Planning this".
"All alone?".

3 owners of those voices entered and blew away our excitement.

'Now I have to share the half portion with more 3 people'

"We are in too", Tessa ordered.

"Emma Aunty has already gone to her room", Sammy informed.

"Michael and Logan went outside to buy some decorative material with Aries. Now it's the perfect time for baking", Lily advised.

"Mom, now we have to share the credit of the cake for “Father's Day” with 3 people", Dahlia hoped down from my belly.

"Yess", 3 of them answered together.

'My plan is roasted'

At evening, the mansion became one of the crowded place in the world.

'So many people were invited'

"Lily, is Tessa ready?", I asked. Mom was asking about Tessa. "Aunt Sammy, Aunt Lily, hurry up. Grandma is asking about Aunt T", Dahlia encouraged them to finish her Aunt T's makeup.

"Thank God, I didn't birth as girl", here came my Dear Son with his daddy. "Daddy", Dahlia extended her arms to pick her up and Damon obeyed.

"Tessa, Michael is impatient for you", he said. Tessa blushed.

"Daddy, when will I be married?", Dahlia was really very impatient. "Not in upcoming 20 years. But you can meet your groom today?", Dahlia was on the moon, hearing his father. "Noah is coming, yaayyyy", Dahlia tried to get down, but Damon stopped her. "Not now princess", he placed on the bed and went outside to attend a call.

"I hate wearing suit", Aries winched. "I know", I exclaimed.

"Hey Amy", Sonia's voice appeared. Sonia entered with a lady, 10 years old boy and girl.

"Hi Sonia", we greeted her. "Guys, she is my big sister-in-law, Clara, and they are Scarlett and Samson", Sonia introduced us to them. "Mommy, Scarlett is so pretty", Dahlia said hiding behind me.

'When did you become so shy?'

"Thank you, Dahlia", Scarlett thanked her. Dahlia looked surprised. I knew the question in her mind.

"How does she know my name?", Dahlia whispered which was quite loud enough for us. Sonia laughed and admitted that she told Scarlett and Samson about her and Aries.

"Hello ladies, boys are calling you", another baby male voice appeared, exciting Dahlia. "Noah", she ran to him and hugged him. Noah picked her up and hold her tightly. I secretly capture their moment. "Hi, Aries", Noah called Aries. But Aries behaved rudely, "You come here for Dahlia". "Aries", I warned him for his rudeness. The guest were watching. "No Mommy, I'm not rude. He left without any notice, shouldn't he get some punishment?", Aries asked for Noah's punishment. "In this thing, I agree with you", I said agreeing with my Aries.

"Wait not you, Aunt Amelia", Noah looked scared. He actually knew me and knew my punishments.

"Girls, this is your last warning, come down", we heard Mom threatening.

"Let's go before Grandma kill us", that was the first time, I really proud of my son.

"And Mommy, don't do anything silly down there", Aries another advice which was for me.

'I take my words back. I'm not proud of my son'

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
Thank you
🧡💜❤️💛💚💙🖤

❤️  Love You & Purple You 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 17.5K 31
Runaway Series: Book 1 3 years ago I escaped from the hell he created 3 years ago I endured all the pain he inflicted on me 3 years ago is a nightmar...
1.1M 13.5K 19
Status: [ Ongoing ] Warning: Lots of mature content and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
572K 14.6K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
56.5K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...