FOSTER KEEFE FANFICS

By thereusedtobe

I started writing fanfics out of the pain caused by the wait for unlocked! And I know like me you are searchi... More

I'll be there. Chapter 01.
I'll be there. CHAPTER 02
Let me put it this way. CHAPTER 01.
Let me put it this way. CHAPTER 02.
Let me put it this way. CHAPTER 02. From Aside.
Let me put it this way. CHAPTER 03.
I HAVE AN IDEA! CHAPTER 01.
I HAVE AN IDEA! CHAPTER 02
I HAVE AN IDEA! CHAPTER 04
I HAVE AN IDEA! KEEFE'S POV
PART 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
A DEXIANA FANFIC.

I HAVE AN IDEA! CHAPTER 03

2.1K 20 0
By thereusedtobe

DEDICATED TO MADDIEHY112 FOR BEING THE BEST AND FOR ALL HER WONDERFUL COMMENTS :)

It was dark when they went on to the 4th movie, since no one could see them, Keefe and Sophie snuggled beside each other, hands entangled and Sophie's head on his shoulder. Keefe loved when the warmth of her and just being near her made him think how blessed his life is.
***
"So..."
The gang were now around Keefe and Sophie all of them not knowing what to do.
"Exactly when?" Biana asked again
"A few weeks ago." Sophie replied slowly.
"A FEW WEEKS AGO!" all of them shouted at once.
It had been totally conicidental, Linh had wanted to go get more custurd busts and she had clapped to turn the lights on and found them holding hands and snuggling.
"We were going to you today." Sophie protested. They hadn't been mad at them for being together but  for not telling them.
Tam had just smirked and continued watching the movie while whispering "Called it."
Linh had jumped up and down and complimented on how cute they were.
Dex had smirked at both of them saying how happy he is for them and gone back to watching the movie.
Biana tried to strangle Sophie for not telling her and now already started planning their wedding.
Fitz had...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
402K 4.6K 49
The gang had gathered in Everglen for a sleepover when Sophie shared one human tradition. April Fools. Ever since she was a Level 4, they have alway...
48.2K 730 13
Oakley Curtis is the non-verbal, 11 year old sister, who had autism. Since my one autism book was a huge hit, I decided to write this book. I'm writi...
51.4K 416 22
I started writing fanfics out of the pain caused by the wait for unlocked! And I know like me you are searching for every scrap of kotlc fanfic you c...