Part 03

(KEEFE'S POV)
He leaped onto Havenfield and checked out who was there, and he could feel the worry that hung around everyone's face.
He scanned for Sophie and saw her frowning at Biana over the panakes tree, a smirk made his way onto his face. Of course Foster. Pick the tree.
Sophie shrugged. “There’s never a good time to almost die.”
Keefe smirked, just the thing Sophie would say before risking her life.
“Okay, someone needs to get that embroidered on a tunic for our Mysterious Lady F immediately!” Keefe called out behind her.
She whipped around and met her with those eyes, he never understood why she hated her eyes. It didn't make sense, it was the most prettiest thing he've ever seen. He once saw them through the sunlight and he was shocked by the utter beauty of it, the way the golden specks contrasted against the brown while somehow blending against it, and though he tried many times to perfect it into drawing, it never satisfied him in how it truly was.
His eyes whipped to the tunic she was wearing and he had mentally restrain himself of making fun of it.
It also bought back feelings. He stayed beside her making fun of her so that her feelings would cool off, or it did right up until he showed up.