step brother | mattia polibio

By jiminsvx

mattia and natalia were in a relationship suddenly when she found out that her dad hangouts with her bf's mom... More

Step brother| Mattia Polibio
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
spam pictures
Part 14
Part 15
bedrooms
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
new book

Part 31

4.4K 55 24
By jiminsvx

[ 1 month till the wedding ]
halloween day

next morning

natalia
it was halloween day and there is going to be a party at mattia's friend house and the wedding is coming in 1 month im so excited for my dad and teresa. anyways i visit my mom every weekend bc of the wedding plans yk but my dad and teresa doesn't know i visit my mom the only person who knows is mattia. i still distance with ale about everything that happened but what happens if i see him at the party? or he wants me again? i get it if he wants to be with me but i love him as a friend and a brother. like i still have feelings for mattia but those feelings won't go away... we are going to be step siblings man. ale needs to accept my decisions but he doesn't listen, if anything goes wrong with him and me i hope kairi, roshaun, avani or mattia will be my backups bc we don't know if ale can do sum. anyways i go downstairs and smell delicious food that teresa made and i could see her happy smile on her face like she is ready for the wedding and i see mattia and gianluca playing a board game and my dad well he is practicing dancing bachata lmaoooo.

mattia: good morning lia
natalia: good morning to you too tia
teresa: how did you sleep *serving our plates*
natalia: good but thank you for asking
teresa: that's good
natalia: are you guys ready for the wedding
teresa, gianluca and teresa: yessss!
mattia: yeah
teresa: what about you natalia?
natalia: im excited like both of y'all are happy and im proud to both of you that you found your happiness!
teresa: awwe your sweet!
papa: thank youu hija
natalia: your welcome!
mattia: lets eat!

skip breakfast

i finished my plate and washed my dish and headed to my room to get ready for the halloween party so first i took a shower. like the party starts at 5 so a few minutes later i finished taking a shower and check the time it was 3:30 so i hurried my ass up to put on my costume.

[ this is your costume ]

[ your makeup ]

it was 4:30 so i get my phone and went downstairs and i see mattia waiting for me. he looks at me up and down and bit lips.

mattia: damn lia you finna act me up
natalia: i like to see that

mattia picks me up sets me up in the counter and kisses my neck

natalia: tia we have to go its 4:40
mattia: they can wait *continuing kissing my neck*
natalia: tia!!!!!
mattia: fine but after
natalia: our parents are here luv
mattia: i don't care
natalia: lets go!

we go to my car, mattia in the passenger seat and im driving and mattia puts his hand in my thighs and started squeezing it but not that hard.

natalia: tia im driving
mattia: but your blushing tho
natalia: ima get distracted luv
mattia: mhm we will see of your punishment hermosa
natalia: alright bet
mattia: bet *smirking*

arrive at the party

we arrived at the party and we got off and walked to the house where the party is located and i took a big sigh and mattia noticed.

mattia: lia he won't do anything to you imma be there for you okay
natalia nodded

when we opened the door everyone was dancing, drinking, kissing, beer pool, swimming, etc. till i see avani sitting at the couch and i told mattia imma be with avani and he said okay.

avani: hey babe you finally came! damn you look sexy
natalia: hiii bb omg really?
avani: yess did mattia did sum
natalia: i mean umm i turned him on and he was kissing my neck and that was it
avani: ouuu
natalia: yeah but he's going to punish me
avani: i- good luck bb
kairi: hey babe, oh hi nati
natalia: hii kai umm imma go get a drink
avani: do you want me to go with you
natalia: umm no im good
avani: okay but be careful
natalia: okayy bb

i got find the drinks and i feel being watched and i looked behind me, side ways, infront of me. it was ale, oh shitttt...

ale: hey nati
natalia: umm hi a-ale
ale: it's been months we haven't talk or seen each other
natalia: yeah it is
ale: i wanted to know that im sorry what happened to between us but i still have feelings for you! but imma be there for you no matter what. like you are a sis to me and you mean so much to me. if you change your mind ill wait for you!
natalia: thanks dimples
ale: your welcome princesa so we are good right?
natalia: yess pretty boy
we both laugh
natalia: wait ale
ale: yes?
natalia: teresa and my dad are getting married in 1 month and i wanted to invite you to come to the wedding yk to be there with mattia bc you guys are buddies.
ale: yes i would love to
natalia: okay *smiled*
ale: lets talk about your costume give me a spin
natalia spinned
ale: man that's my bsf let me hype you up rq
natalia laughed
mattia: hey lia!

natalia looked who was calling her and it was mattia but ale was like he hasn't seen mattia before. mattia looks at ale and back to natalia and put his hand out and natalia grabs it and walks away.

natalia: talk to you later dimples
ale: bye nati

natalia and mattia was going to the bathroom upstairs and mattia locks the door and looks at natalia disappointed.

mattia: what were you and ale talking about?
natalia: we were talking about that he hasn't seen me in months, and that he apologized what we did at his house, and we are friends again.
mattia: oh okay
natalia: what about you two
mattia: idk im still upset what he did to you on that day and im scared that it will happen again

natalia walks toward mattia and pick his head up and gently put her hands on his face.

natalia: it won't mattia
mattia: you don't know that
natalia: at least your by my side
mattia nodded

natalia kisses his lips and he kissed back and they both pulled away and had their heads touching each other and smiled and went back kissing and mattia picks her up and set her in the counter of the sink and kissing her neck and found her soft spot and she moaned and mattia gave her a hickey where her soft spot is located and kiss where my boobs and took of the skirt.

natalia: wait tia we are doing it in the bathroom?!
mattia: duh

he takes off her black lingerie and he buckled his belt and takes off his pants and his boxers

natalia: aren't people waiting-

natalia got cut off when mattia's member put it in her and mattia went in and out and natalia was moaning.

natalia: harder
mattia: okay

mattia went harder and suddenly you can hear their skin clapping like and mattia tried to keep it down so that nobody hears them. natalia was scratching his back of how good it felt and she was moaning.

natalia: i finna cum *moaning*
mattia: then cum on me

mattia takes out of his member out of her and natalia kisses his lips and went to his neck to find his soft spot and give him a hickey like he did to natalia. she went down to his member and put in her mouth and started sucking it and mattia was moaning put his head back and down of how good it felt and mattia pushed her head deeper and he was moaning a mess and natalia covered his mouth to not be loud but he couldn't handle it. natalia stopped and went back up to kiss his lips.

mattia: round 2
natalia: nahh our parents can hear us
mattia: at a hotel
natalia: umm maybe

natalia and mattia put their costume back on and natalia unlocks the door and mattia waited there for 10 or 12 seconds bc they don't people to look at them like they did nasty. natalia said goodbye to everyone like her friends and left and so did mattia.

mattia: so round 2
natalia: okay

natalia
we arrived at a motel no far from my house and we went to our room number and i went to the restroom to take a shower and i didn't lock the door and mattia was sitting in the bed on the phone. when the water started running i felt warm water coming thru my skin and it felt nice. i did my business and finished i got out of the shower with a towel on and changed into a sports bra and sweats and black sweater but i didn't zipped all the way. i went to the bed and went on top of him where is waist is at and he turned off his phone and i took of his shirt and touched his abs and i licked them and went to kiss him in his lips but i grind on him and he was groaning and i went slowly.

mattia: do it faster lia
lia grinned

i obeyed him and grind him faster and he was moaning. so i kissed his lips still grinding him and he had his hands on my ass with the motion of grinding him. he flipped me over and he is on my waist and started to kiss my neck and went to my boobs and started sucking on them and i moaned and when he goes down my hole he puts his tongue in my hole to explore my clit and i was moaning real hard and mattia he went in deeper to make me moan loud but i tried to cover my mouth but i couldn't. mattia finished inserting his tongue in my hole he took of his pants and boxers and i got up kissing and licking his abs but he pushed me and he put his member inside of me and went in and out and i was moaning real mess and i left marks in his back and biting his shoulder of how good it felt.

natalia: tia go faster
mattia: first what's my name baby?
natalia: mmatiaaa *moaning*
mattia: nope try again
natalia: ddaddy go faster!
mattia smirked

mattia
i went faster and natalia was moaning a real mess man she looked sexy with the costume and now! like her pussy is so tight like i want to do it for hours. like you know natalia gets tired and she needs a break but i respect that decision and plus this is going to be our last sex bc my mom and her dad wedding is coming so this is it. so i take out my member inside of her and we covered ourselves and we are both naked and natalia laid on my chest and i play with her hair.

mattia: lia...
natalia: yess tia
mattia: this is going to be our last sex yk that right?
natalia: yes tia ik
mattia: im going to miss you lia
natalia: tia it's like we won't see each other we are going to be step siblings *laughing*
mattia: oh but umm miss being together like a couple
natalia: oh me too

lia and me fell asleep and i was thinking to myself what we do if we are officially step siblings... will lia move on? will lia still have feelings for me? will she go for ale than me?

i don't want to lose my lia...

a/n: well i hope you like this part of the story 💗 imma end this story tomorrow bc this story is coming to a end and i found a perfect ending and you will be like awwe 😔 but i don't know if you guys want a sequel... 🤷🏽‍♀️ but you will find out luvs 😏 okay imma go to sleep night luvs 🥺💗

-

yuli says

i don't know what book to publish 😖like what im thinking right now is y/n mafia leader or you were a mistake... choose what book i would publish and i promise imma make this book good bc this book was ass bc people in the comments are like "why are we going so fucking fast" and comment mean things about the main character like stop like you guys are so annoying it's a fan fiction 😭 like give me a break just keep your opinions to yourself 💀 i don't want to be mean or anything...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.3K 42
vera luca is part of a rival gang and is under orders to seduce mattia polibio and kill him. what happens when she accidentally falls in love with hi...
8.5K 109 10
• Olivia's parents are always fighting, and her dads abusive. So she tends to hang out with her neighbors, matt, Nick, and Chris. Olivia has a crush...
45.8K 707 58
fanfic! mattia polibio. 19 months ago, she finally did it with the love of her life, but he dumped her and life took a huge turn. finding out she was...
405K 8.4K 51
What happens when you fall in love with the guy your family hates ? {COMPLETED}