Fate/Grand Shenanigans: Fog o...

By Raging__Wolf

The Chaldea crew return for the fourth singularity. This time they're dropped in London 1888. New faces and... More

Jack The Daughter
Crazy Jihadi Clown
The Shota That Roasts Kings
The Alchemist
Sakura Matou
The Evil Within
The Steam Mech Inventor
Fury of Abzu
Ten Rings Vs Zero Fucks

Into the Mist

8.7K 172 93
By Raging__Wolf

Y/n stared intently at the table as buildings lay sprawled in front of him. Hiding among the brick and cobblestone were small, painted miniatures. The person on the other side of the table was, surprisingly enough, Blackbeard.

Blackbeard stared down at his small army of short men in a steampunk style aesthetic. Y/n's army was a collection of dark cloaks with light blue mist flowing from underneath each wielding a weapon ranging from axes to scythes.

At Y/n's side, Voyager watched with interest, while Drake watched from Blackbeard's side.

Drake: "... There's an opening on Blackbeard's left flank, Y/n."

Blackbeard: "OI!"

Y/n smirked as he moved three small groups of ghosts towards the left flank after rolling some dice.

He then used his turn to gain the upper hand against the pirate. After a further three turns, Y/n won, though just barely. Blackbeard knew his way around miniature war gaming, so Y/n found the game to be a welcome challenge.

Once that was done, the two shook hands before packing the game away. As Y/n entered his room, he found Raikou at his desk, having a look through his old sketches.

Y/n cleared his throat, causing Raikou to jump in surprise.

Raikou: "I- I was just-"

Y/n: "Curious about my sketches? It's fine, I don't mind."

Raikou calmed herself before looking through them again. She stopped at the image of Artoria and a very young Mordred.

Raikou: "Who's this?"

Y/n: "Artoria Pendragon. Lancer servant. The kid's Mordred Pendragon, Saber servant. I drew that to show them what their life could've been like."

Raikou smiled as she looked at the picture before moving to a photo. It was of Y/n and Mordred, both crashed out on the tatami mats of his old home. Mordred was resting her head on Y/n's chest in her sleep while Y/n's left arm held her close to him.

Y/n: "I always did find that picture embarrassing."

Raikou: "I think it's cute."

Y/n shrugged before moving over to his bed and pulling out the box that he hid beneath it before storing his miniatures within it.

Y/n was about to lay in bed before Malter and Artemer walked into the room.

Malter: "Sorry, master."

Artemer: "No time for rest. Romani found the next singularity."

Y/n nodded before begrudgingly getting up and heading to the command room.

He entered loudly, showcasing his annoyance, and leaned on Haruna's desk.

Y/n: "Alright, the fuck've we got this time?"

Roman: "Looks like you four are heading to England, more specifically, nineteenth century London."

Mash: "I've always wanted to visit London!"

Y/n: "Alright, guys. Get your teams sorted."

Ophelia: "It may be best to keep our numbers minimal. As such, Zhuge shall by my only servant on this mission."

Zhuge: "Very well."

Gudako: "I ogled Edmond the whole time in Okeanos. Mash'll be my only servant."

Gudao: "I'm bringing my girl, Astolfo."

Astolfo: "Yahoo! Field trip part four!"

Everyone quickly snickered as Gudao was still in the dark about Astolfo's true gender. Y/n then turned to the two servants that were standing with him.

Y/n: "Arthur, Raikou. You two are with me."

Raikou: "Of course, master."

Arthur: "If that is your wish, I have no objections."

Arthur's kind smile was enough to put a bright red blush on Gudako's face as the group prepared for Rayshift.

Da Vinci: "You'll need something to cover your usual uniforms. These cloaks should do."

Da Vinci then handed each of them victorian-style cloaks to cover their usual clothes. They all adorned the cloaks and then stepped into their coffins. as they shut their eyes and felt the liquid fill the coffins, they felt themselves slipping into the Rayshift.

P.A.: [Rayshift completed.]

The group opened their eyes within an extremely foggy London. Ophelia felt her throat burning as she breathed in the air. Y/n instantly helped her out by tracing his mask and giving her a version of it.

He then passed two others to Gudao and Gudako as they emerged from the alleyway they were in. The first thing they saw was that there were no people around.

Y/n's first instinct was a dumb one, but it was worth a try.

Y/n: "Yo, Abzu. You know a lot about my powers, right?"

Abzu: "Yes. What's your idea?"

Y/n smirked before speaking.

Y/n: "Denial means I can create anything. But that isn't restricted to anything physical, right?"

Abzu: "In concept, you should be able to create anything your mind comes up with should you desire. Where are you going with this?"

Y/n smirked before inhaling the clean air within his mask and pumping his chest up. He then let loose.

Y/n: "LOK VAH KOOR!!!"

With a sound similar to thunder, Y/n's voice echoed as the fog dispersed, causing him to laugh maniacally.

Gudako: "DID YOU JUST USE A FUCKING SKYRIM SHOUT!?"

Y/N: "YOU BET YOUR ASS THE FUCK I DID!!!"

All four masters eventually broke into laughter while the servants were still on high alert. Something was watching them. As they stepped further into the street, the masters soon found themselves surrounded by magic automatons. The masters grouped up before choosing their targets. Gudako ordered Mash to slam through anything that got in her way. Ophelia had Zhuge Liang blast apart the automatons that were farther away from the group while Astolfo crushed the ones that were in the middle. The unfortunate ones that got too close found themselves expertly slashed apart by Arthur and Raikou before Y/n slammed his hand onto the ground and his eyes flashed golden.

Y/n: "Ph'nglui fm'latgh syha'h shogg!"

The automatons were then consumed by black fire before being smashed to pieces by tentacles that rose out of the ground around the group. A few remained, however a crimson lightning danced around them before they collapsed into heaps. Both Arthur's and Y/n's eyes widened when they saw who was behind the lightning.

???: "The fuck are you two ogling a-..."

The servant then spotted Y/n and paused, her own eyes widening in surprise.

???: "I-... It's you."

Y/n almost shed a tear as the green eyes of the familiar saber locked with his.

She then stormed over with an intense glare before grabbing at Y/n's collar. She turned his head to each side, examining him carefully. Y/n realised this likely wasn't the one he knew since they hadn't met yet.

However...

A solitary tear fell down the servant's face before she spoke again.

???: "It really is you..."

Y/n looked down at the blonde girl before him as she smiled up at him through tearful eyes.

???: "It's me, Y/n. It's Mordred."

Y/n: " Mor... dred..."

The others' eyes widened when the two suddenly embraced with tear-filled eyes. They could hear slight laughter from the saber servant as she clung to Y/n.

Raikou: "I'm... Confused. What's happening here?"

The two parted while Mordred kept her hand on Y/n's arm as he turned to face Raikou.

Y/n: "Mordred was one of my servants during the fifth holy grail war in Fuyuki 2005."

Mordred: "Yup, father and Jeanne d'Arc were the other two we had to start out with. Gorgon, Serenity, Edmond, Ishtar, Gil, Alter father, Alter Jeanne, Fran and Leonidas came later."

Arthur: "My apologies for interrupting, but are you truly Mordred?"

Mordred: "Yeah, what's it to you?"

Arthur: "Huh... So my son is a woman in this world... that's interesting."

Mordred: "... Master, explain before I break your dick."

Y/n: "Later, we got company."

The fog rolled back in, heavier than before as a shadow darted around, the group stuck close together as the shadow sped around them.

A hauntingly cheery voice echoed out from the fog.

???: "Mommy looked happy with Papa. We want that happiness as well. So we'll take it."

Suddenly a pair of eyes shone in the dim light and shot towards Mordred, however Raikou was fast enough to intercept whatever it was and Arthur stabbed downwards, catching the cloak that the small servant was wearing at the time.

Y/n: "Lok Vah Koor!"

Once again, the fog was cleared via the power of bullshit, giving the Chaldea crew a good look at their assailant.

Y/n only really had one thing to say about her though.

Y/n: "OI! PUBLIC INDECENCY! GET SOME FUCKIN' CLOTHES ON!"

Mordred: "YEAH, YOU'RE SHOWIN' WAAAYYY TOO MUCH SKIN THERE, KID!"

???: "... Eh?"

Everyone was surprised as Y/n and Mordred scolded the child (Rather hilariously) for wearing too little under her cloak.

The little servant was confused why she was being scolded, however for some reason, she enjoyed it. It was like a father and mother scolding her for being a bad girl. A feeling she had never felt before. It was exhilarating, feeling like part of a family. Before that feeling could last though, she was scooped up into the arms of Minamoto no Raikou.

Raikou: "I think you've scolded the child enough, Master."

Raikou held the little girl to her chest, causing her to almost instantly cuddle in and fall asleep.

Raikou: "You mustn't be so... brutish around children like this, Master."

Mordred: "Heh, tell that to my mom."

Raikou: "Clearly your mother didn't know the first thing about parenting."

Y/n: "As somebody who's met Morgan Le Fay, you couldn't be more accurate in that analysis."

Mordred stifled a laugh before turning back to Arthur.

Mordred: "Alright, I want answers. The fuck are you?"

Arthur: "Eheh... I am Arthur. Arthur Pendragon. Saber class servant."

Mordred's eye twitched in confusion as Arthur smiled down at her.

Mordred: "... WHAT THE FU-"

FATE/GRAND SHENANIGANS:
FOG OF LONDON

COMMENCE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.3K 11
Singularity Five, with Solomon's plans revealed and with Sakura officially part of Chaldea, the grand order can finally enter it's final stages. Howe...
8.8K 354 5
The Remnant Order has truly gotten under way. Bael has been defeated, so only Raum, Zepar and Phenex remain. However... Chaldea must make its commun...
601 11 6
Since the Dawn of time, historical beings throughout history have been summoned to fight in the great Holy Grail War. Servants in classes Saber, Arch...
38.8K 980 8
A singularity has appeared in a familiar place. Fuyuki city 1994. Y/n has to face old demons and a very old evil. How will Y/n face up to the evils...