He's Different, Alright ✔️ |...

By chloeromance

Draco Malfoy x Chloe Archie (IN NEED OF CRAZY EDITING) I was younger when I wrote this story, I plan on makin... More

[year one]
[year one]
[year 2, summer]
[year 2]
[year 2]
[year 2]
[year 2/3]
[year 3]
[year 3]
[year 3]
[year 4]
[year 4]
- year 4 -
-year 4-
-year 4-
-year 4-
-year 4-
-year 4-
𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑁
author's note

[year one]

8.3K 165 65
By chloeromance

"everything! he's overrated. everybody obsesses over him!"

i wake up, i write my mother and father a letter.

"dear mother and father. me and mr.malfoys son, draco. we're friends. i talked to harry potter, he shook my hand. i'm excited for the upcoming years. i just woke up, it's 5 am. once i'm done writing to you, i'm going to take a shower. oh, good news! i'm in slytherin, if don't already know. i hope you guys are proud. love you guys!
from the one and only
your daughter xoxo.

"take this to archie river mansion, urgent! thank you, oakley." i give my letter to my owl, and open the window and she sets off. i sit up from my desk and see draco of the corner of my eye, at my door.

"urgent, you say? what's so urgent about a letter, archie?" he ask and smirks, with his black and green tie robe.

"it's urgent, because i want my mother and father to know i'm okay, and not kidnapped." i stare into his pretty gray eyes.

"yeah, because you'd definitely be kidnapped in hogwarts." he says, smartly.

"oh, shut it malfoy." i smirk and go up to him. "what're you doing here anyways." i ask.

"just wanted to say good morning." he smirks and a strand of his hair falls in his face.

i grab my gel from my desk, and i walk to draco.

"lean down, idiot." i smirk.

"yeah, yeah. whatever, short little-" i cut him off, with my hand on his mouth while he's bent down.

i get some gel and slick back all his hair again. he smiles, i'm guessing he likes the attention or something. i heard his father doesn't give him much, i feel a little bad. i remove my hand from his mouth and i go to wash my hand off. i come back to hear draco say something about potter.

"hm? what was that?" i ask, because i couldn't make out what he was saying.

"stupid pottah." he says, i smile at the way he exaggerates the "er" part.

"what'd he do?" i question.

"everything! he's overrated, and everyone is obsessed with him." he says, i think out of jealousy.

"i don't obsess over him." i say stubbornly.

"well not you.." he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 95 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
35.3K 4.1K 86
"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!" He yelled as his whole body trembled in front of me. His breath hit me in the face, a sweet and cool scent. But deadly...
24.1K 839 87
Mattheo and his twin Isabella return to Hogwarts after two years, because of an incident... Isabella and Draco grew up together, so they know each ot...
2.1K 36 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...