Noona Chronicles - The Beginn...

By NaturallyNaughty2020

This story is about a 38 year old divorced mother of one. With her daughter in college she has decided to wo... More

Characters
The Art Show - Chapter 1
Awakening - Chapter 2
Trouble - Chapter 3
Introductions - Chapter 4
Clarity - Chapter 5
The Promise - Chapter 6
My Luck - Chapter 7
Her - Chapter 8
Storm & Sunshine - Chapter 9
Saturday - Chapter 10
Determination, Intimidation, Meditation - Chapter 11
Mr. Kim Taehyung - Chapter 11.5
Exposed - Chapter 12
Namarcus - Chapter 13
My Rapline - Chapter 14
Hoseok - Chapter 15
Full Circle - Chapter 16
Broken - Chapter 17
Picking up the Pieces - Chapter 17.5
What are you doing here? - Chapter 18
Contempt, Concern, & Confusion - Chapter 19
Jackson - Chapter 20

A Blank Canvas - Chapter 1.5

2K 59 89
By NaturallyNaughty2020

Joonie: Well shall we begin your lesson....

Bre POV

I looked at him, not able to say a word.  Wondering what I was doing?  How did I allow myself to get in this predicament.  Just an hour ago I was enjoying champagne and looking at art.  Now I have allowed a stranger to finger fuck me into submission and I loved every minute of it.  

Was I losing my mind? Even now in this dim staircase sitting on a cold floor in a pool of my own liquids, I still needed his touch....

Daddy POV

Looking down at her brought this fire in me that I hadn't felt in a while.  She looked so lost at the party.  A women who has forgotten how to fun, how to engage.  Always guarded.  But why? I am not sure her past but I know she will be part of our present and future.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He bent down next to me putting one arm under my knees and one around my back, picking me  up to carry me up the second flight of stairs.  He gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead.  "I'm going to give you everything your body craves tonight," he said in a gentle voice. 

The door to the roof had a security pad next to it.  Shifting me he said , "Noona I am going to turn you towards me and I want you to wrap legs around me, you understand?"

"Yes Daddy"

I put my arms tightly around his neck so that I could turn around. His hands went to my waist to help me switch positions. Once I secured my position he put one hand on my ass while putting his code into the security pad.

I heard a click from the door unlocking. 

As soon as the door opened, I felt the warm breeze from the summer air. It gave me goosebumps. He noticed the the slight shiver in my body and began to rub my ass with both hands.  Damn it drove me insane from his touch.

THE ROOF TOP

He kissed my neck and continued to rub my ass while sitting on a ottoman in the middle of the roof.

"Tell me what you want Noona", he said.

"I want to feel you inside of me", I said with a smile.

"Whats the magic word?" tilting his head slightly at me.

"Please"

Popping my ass, he looked at me confused, "So do you need another reminder?"

"Please, Daddy"

"Good Noona", giving me a half smile.

"Do you have a condom Daddy"

"Do I need to be worried that you are going to give me something, how long has it been she you had intercourse? Are you on the pill"

His hand went around my waist and up my back pulling my hair giving him more access to my neck as he sucked and licked on my neck as he spoke.

I started to moan, "I've been divorced for a year, my ex is the last man I have been with and no I am not on the pill but I have had my tubes tied."

"Perfect, sounds like you have been waiting for me. I want to feel your insides raw. I want to shoot my load deep in you!  You got it!"

Pleased with his response, he started to unzip his pants.  I leaned to one side to give him some room to let his dick out for a few seconds before I swallowed it with my pussy.

"Yes Daddy"

My brain was screaming at me internally, "Are you really going to let this stranger into my temple without a rubber?" But every inch of my body craved him. The warning went unheard as my thirst for this beautiful man increased by the second.

His dick was a beautiful site.  It was thick and long, pre-cum ran down the side.  He manscaped and had no pubic hairs.  It was so smooth.  

Biting my bottom lip, I dipped my pointer finger into his pre-cum.  Licking my finger cleans as he did earlier, "You taste good Daddy."

He positioned his hands behind him at his sides to give himself balance, I placed his dick at my entrance.  My wetness coating his tip.

"Look at MY pussy salivating to be fucked",

I slowly starting to slide down his shaft, adjusting to his size until he grabbed my waist slamming me down on his lap.

"FUCK DADDY!" I moaned loudly.  Making me taking every inch of him quickly.

"Noona no adjusting, you take it...all of it!  You're more then wet enough for it to go in with ease", tilting his head back in pleasure.

His fingers dug into my waist, holding me still, making sure his dick was deep in me.  Licking his lips, "Make me cum, Noona."

"Yes Daddy."

I put my hands on his chest.  Taking all of his girth, I started to move up and down quickly. Keeping our eyes fixated on each other our senses went into overload from hearing our moans,  grabbing and pulling of hair,  and the smell of sweat  bringing us to climax.  Our cum intertwined inside of me.  I could feel his dick throbbing against my pussy walls.

"Fuck your pussy is clenching around my dick, Noona!"

Exhausted, I laid my head on his shoulder. 

His lips touched my ear while whispering ,"Hold my cum in you when I pull out. Its time for Noona to clean her mess, you understand?"

"Yes Daddy"

When he let go of my waist, I stood up in between his legs.  I knelt down to and devoured his dick in my mouth.  The taste of our juices together was a salty dessert after such a fulfilling meal.

"Yes Noona"

I could feel him swelling in my mouth.  Licking his balls, shaft, and sucking the tip making sure to clean every inch of him. Then I took all of him in my mouth.  Giving him sloppy head.

"Show Daddy what that throat do Noona"

Holding my head he started to fuck my mouth.  "Yes, I cumming", he said.

Without further notice he pulled out and cum streamed all over my face.  His body quivering as his load exploded on my face.

After a few seconds to catch his breath he said, "Stand up and lay on your back! " while standing up fixing his pants.  He took my hands  to guide me to ottoman as cum was block my view.

"Lay down, spread eagle and relax. I want to see my cum painted in and on you."

I could hear him shuffling around and then I saw a few flashes. "Bre what a beautiful portrait you are," he said while snapping more pictures.

"Hold on, let me take my t-shirt off so I can clean you.  Sorry I don't have any towels."

He laid on his side next to me to wipe my face. "Thank you, but I can do it." I said.

Without acknowledging my words he stood up and got on his knees so that he was eye level to my lady parts.  He placed his left thumb and pointer fingers on my pussy lips to open them.  He gently wiped his cum from me.

Once he was done he grabbed a throw blanket from one of the other chairs to cover me. 

Laying on his side again he gave me kiss, sliding his tongue pass my lips.  We stayed like that for a few minutes until he broke away.

"Thank you for tonight.  I have been really stressed and I just wanted a release.  I appreciate you following my lead Bre."

"So do I get your name or shall you always be known as Daddy?", with a smirk.

Laughing at my sarcasm he said, "My name is Namjoon, most know me as RM from the BTS idol group."

I heard that name before, I thought.

He continued, "Besides your beauty, your attitude towards me is what gravitated me to you.  Most women throw themselves at me but I could tell you had no clue who I was by your  disrespect when I offered you some alone time.  I don't get that reaction often.  It intrigued me.", I internally laughed replaying that scene in my head. 

"Bre let me explain, when we are together as long as there are no prying eyes we can do what we want but in public I am Namjoon or RM.  This is for your protection as fans can be over zealous when I am with a female, you understand?"

Damn his dark eyes turned serious with that remark but I was more focused on the part of his sentence "when we are together", so this wasn't a one night stand I thought to myself? I didn't respond still surprised by his statement.

"Bring Bre's belongings up here with a couple of bottles of water", he said.  I hadn't notice him take his phone back out.

"Noona, I hate to fuck and run.  I have my guard bringing your things.  Take your time getting dress. My security told me you took a taxi here so I will have my car outside waiting for you.  I have already instructed them to have breakfast waiting so you can eat, you will need to replenish those calories you just lost", I rolled my eyes at his comment.

Next, we heard a knock at the door and a few seconds later the security guard came in and sat my belonging on the chair closes to the door. Namjoon grabbed my stuff and handed them to me.

"Let me see your phone.", he said.

I handed him my phone. He started to type and then his phone started to ring.

"I put my number in your phone and I have your number as well.  When I call make sure you answer or else,"  he said sternly. "I'm not a very patient man and you should know this from tonight's event."

I shook my head yes. "Thank you Namjoon for tonight, I thoroughly enjoyed being fucked by you" I said with a devilish smile.

"Call me Joonie, you sound to serious when you say Namjoon"

"Yes Joonie."

His phone rang, startling the both of us.  I saw the name Yoongi appear on the phone, "Excuse me Bre I need to take this." 

He stood up to talk, "Yes I know.  Don't worry about me.  I'm fine.  I am going to stop home, shower, and change clothes. I will be at the studio in a couple of hours."

While he was on the phone I checked the time, it was almost 5 am.  I made a mental note that I would have to reach out to my friend.  I never got to congratulate her on her art and to say thank you for the invite.  Joonie broke me away from my thoughts. "Noona, I will be in touch", giving me a kiss on my lips, then turning to walk towards the door.  

When he opened the door to leave, he turned towards me, "Thank you for the lovely portrait" and with a quick wink he was gone.

How interesting this night had become, I giggled to myself.

As I started to put my clothes on, the events from tonight replayed in my head.  

For the first time in a long time, I felt in my element.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let's end the story with a Joonie portrait/pic of Bre from the night.

Remember to like and comment.  Let me know what you think:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 711 25
"You're sick Park Jimin" "Don't act like that didn't give you the slightest arousal, Dr. Min." ↔︎ I do not own any characters mentioned. I also do no...
89.2K 3K 43
He is a photographer and she is an aspiring fashion designer... ••• Y/n is a third-year college student who moved to South Korea as an opportunity to...
600K 17.7K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
1.9K 251 49
It all started with just being an ARMY and getting to finally see her ultimate group, BTS, live in concert. Ella never knew that, after that first ni...