starbucks // j.w

By weedjesusgilinsky

skylar just thought of it as running into a cute boy at starbucks but jacob thought she was the most beautifu... More

chapter one; how it started

8 1 0
By weedjesusgilinsky

a/n: hey! hope you enjoy this :) ur so rad ily!!

i was not a morning person so when my bestfriend, monica, pulled me out of bed this morning to go shopping, i was not happy. monica convinced me to put on some clothes, which consisted of leggings, a purple long-sleeve shirt, and my white converse, and then she would take me to starbucks. of course i couldn't say no to starbucks. after finishing my makeup and messy bun, we were off.

finally after listening to the whole new one direction album, we pulled up to starbucks. i grabbed my purse and jumped out of the car (monica doesn't like starbucks so i've come to the conclusion that she's crazy.) as i was running in, i didn't notice i had bumped into a boy and had made him spill his drink. "oh shit, i'm sorry..." i said trying to apologize. he laughed then said "oh no, it's fine."

"here come on, i'm gonna buy you a new drink. oh and sorry for cussing i'm trying to quit..." i said pulling him to the counter.

i ordered two caramel frappes and handed him one. "sorry once again but i gotta go!" i said and rushed out.

when i was in the car once again, we headed towards the mall. if you were wondering, monica was making me go to some concert tommorow night where a guy named jacob was singing
and we needed to go shopping to "impress him" at least that's what monica said. i started thinking about the random boy and his brown eyes and the way he was freakishly tall but in a cute way and his fluffy brown hair. monica interupted my thoughts with "we're here skylar!" oh what a great day this would be.

we had now been shopping for a hour now and i had picked out a black crop top that would show off my belly button piercing and some high waisted light wash shorts. monica had just purchased a sunflower crop top with a black high waisted skirt. we finally left the mall and monica was on the way to my house to drop me off. we reached my house and i opened the car door and shouted "bye monica, i love you! see you tommorow!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...