Her Daddy. || Johnny Depp [co...

By Lizzy_Darling

in which a girl catches feelings for her best friend's dad. "Have you ever felt something totally stupid? but... More

The Cast
The Arrival
The Beach
The Cooks
The Walk
The Games Night
The Surfboard
The Picnic
The Breakfast
The Workout
The Bonfire
The Dream
The Confessions
The Smoothie
The Cupcakes
The Jacket
The Call
The Shopping
The Makeover
The Storm
The Movie Night
The Cigarette
The Ice Cream
The Sunrise
The Towel
The Tea
The Guitar
The Date
The Bed
The Slap
The Suitcases
The Departure
epilogue

The Hint

5K 172 242
By Lizzy_Darling

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 15

"Good as always, maman." Lily says while putting her plate down to the ground and leans back in her chair to look up at the sky. Since it was a real enjoyable thing to do, we did a bonfire again. Vanessa prepared a meal for us as Lily and I helped the boys this time to make fire and set everything up with the chairs.

We talked a little while eating and waited for the sun to set. Bright sun, blue sky, warm air is beautiful and all. But when the night arrives with its darkness, big moon and millions of stars, I really feel nothing but amazed.

Paris is a huge city so there's no chance you'd see more than a couple of stars when it gets dark. But here, where literally nobody else lives except for the five of us, you apparently could see every little star that seemed to exist and the view was amazing. I know I shouldn't be complaining about living in the city of love but trust me this is a lot more romantic than any tower.

"Don't you ever get neck pain?" Jack chuckles and it took me a while to realize that the question was dedicated to me. "Huh?" I ask while moving my gaze down again, noticing that all four of them were looking at me. "You're staring up in the sky since a year now." Lily says. "Just look at this.." I explain while looking up again, "how couldn't I stare?".

I see Johnny from the corner of my eye lifting his head as well as he smiles sweetly while looking at the stars too. Well, how could I stare at the stars when there was Johnny Depp to stare at. I don't even know why I do not feel bad for liking him that way. It seems so obvious to me though.

I mean look at him. In fact, he do be one of the hottest men on earth. And if that wasn't already enough, he has such a big heart and really is the nicest guy to ever exist. Never in the world would this man hurt anything, neither human beings or animals.

"Who's in for a little music?" Vanessa asks and takes out her phone. We all agreed to her as she scrolls through her phone until Johnny speaks up "you can just sing, darling.".

"Yeah. Right." Vanessa chuckles. "No no why not? Sing something, maman." Lily begs and leans towards her mother, pouting.

"Ooh I'll get Dad's and mine guitars!" Jack smiles as he jumps from his chair and runs inside to get the instruments. "I didn't know you had yours guitars here." I laugh. "You kidding? That's the first thing Jack packs when we travel!" Lily retorts and finishes her drink.

"I'd like to play too." I sigh. "I'll teach you someday, love." Johnny tells me along with a fond smile and winks at me. I grin and mouth a thank you. I really needed to control my thoughts at this point.

Jack joins us again just a couple of seconds later and hands his dad the second guitar he did carry with him.
"So which song are we singing?".

"Which song can you play?" I ask back and sit up a little more straight. "What about the one you learned with daddy a couple of years ago? Sunday Mondays, right?" Lily interferes.
"I love that song!" I gasp.

Jack nods his head, almost unnoticeable, and moves his fingers along the guitar strings to probably remember the accords he once learned to the song.

"Got it, son?" Johnny queries and positions his guitar on his left leg.
God this suits him so well.

Jack answers with a simple nod and they both look at each other before starting to play.

I watch Johnny intently while his fingers gently lay on the strings and move, almost too smoothly, to another spot from time to time.

"The sun is out
The clouds are slowly going
And now my heart is growing fast
So let's get up

Put on your hat and clothing
Let's take a trip and lose our minds"

I smile at the sound of Vanessa's voice and move my gaze to face her. She grins at me and claps her hand soundless.

I turn my head again when I spot Lily trying to get my intention. She has joined Vanessa with singing the lyrics and summons me to join them as well. I roll my eyes. Sorry not sorry, I ain't singing. My voice sounds like a dying cat, it sure does. I did join them anyways. Quietly.

Lily wouldn't stop doing gestures with her face and hands so I had to undertake something. If this was a movie it must look so sweet right now. The boys playing the guitar while we sing the lyrics along with it.

My eyes wander back to Johnny and I blush a little as he is already looking back at me. I lift my legs and bring my knees to my chest. The fire brings a warm light to Johnny's face and I can see the flames reflecting in his beautiful eyes.
This man is just wow.

"Let's go walking through
the park today
I love Sunday Mondays any day
When the skies are blue
and it's not grey
I'll take Sunday Mondays
any every day"

Johnny's right foot steps on the ground everytime there's this noticable beat in the melody. He seems so well while doing music, I'm happy he didn't give up on his true passion.

I hug my legs a little tighter when a cold breeze tickles my bare arms. I look up to the sky again which honestly doesn't even seem that dark because of that many sparkles here and there and everywhere. I face the white moon and I am pretty sure that my face's getting illuminated by it's brightness.

"Let's go walking through
the park today
I love Sunday Mondays any day
When the skies are blue
and it's not grey
I'll take Sunday Mondays
any every day"

I giggle when Johnny loosens the grip of his guitar and starts clapping for us "beautiful, ladies, beautiful.". Jack smirks and moves his fingers along the guitar strings before carefully putting it to the side. "You two too." Vanessa compliments and claps for her boys as well.

"This was cute and all but I think I'm going to bed now..." Lily murmurs and stretches after standing up. She does look a little tired if I'm honest.

"Me too. And Jack you shouldn't stay up that long as well." Vanessa tells her son.
"Maman, I told you I was fine!" Jack scoffs annoyed. He ends up following her instructions anyways since, well, she's his mother.

"You comin' Lizzy?" Lily asks as she helps her mother to get all the plates. "Oh just leave the things here, I'll do it. I'll stay here for a little more." I state.

Lily cocks her head but shrugs then.
"I hope you won't mind my company, love." Johnny says and leans back in his chair. I turn my head to face him, smile and shake my head no "I wouldn't".

"Make sure to extinguish the fire when you get back inside." Vanessa warns us and gives me a kiss on the forehead. Johnny and I nod our heads and say goodnight to the others.

'Is this close to something like a date?' I think and giggle at my stupid thought. It's getting me excited though. The last time I was alone with Johnny he ended up sucking on my fingers.

I lean my head back again and close my eyes for a moment. The heat of the fire warms my body from the front while I can feel a chill wind from the ocean brushing my back. This is such a beautiful place. "I can't believe we already spent two weeks. I'd want to stay here forever." I almost whisper and open my eyes again, one after one.

Johnny smiles with his eyes still stuck to the fire, "you could join our family vacation more often then.". "Do you guys always come here for holidays?" I ask. "Not always, but it's pretty offering, isn't it." he replies and blinks a few times with his long and dark eyelashes.

Nodding my head, I bite my lower lip and move my hands over my bare arms. It's getting sort of chilly out here.
"Are you cold?" Johnny queries and receives a quiet yes from me. He stands up from his chair, takes off his jacket, sits down on the chair beside me and offers me to take his jacket.

"Thank you." I smile as I gently grab his jacket and lay it over my shoulders. It's comfortably warm. "I don't want you to get sick." he returns my smile and carefully lays an arm around my shoulder. I swallow hard and hide my hands between my thighs and calves.

I allow myself to lean a little to his side and breath in the scent that's coming from him. I can't tell if it's a new one. But it smells good. He smells good.

And then it's nothing but only comfortable silence between us. We sit there kind of holding each other while the world around us just simply keeps on moving and giving us the chance to watch. We don't even have to watch, we could just listen to it. Listen to the fire that's cracking the sticks and sucking in their wetness. Listen to the ocean or the trees that rustle along with the cool wind.

I sound like a hippie but this natural peace here is amazing. And we could've just go on like that forever. I thought about me slowly falling asleep while listening to all those things and laying in Johnny's arm. Eventually I would wake up tomorrow with almost the same sounds in my ears. But Johnny suddenly breaks the silence and asks "Can I ask you something, love?".
I only nod my head and look up to him.

He looks sort of nervous or insecure on what he's about to ask, he still smiles as he asks "Have you ever felt something totally stupid? but at the same time, it just feels so amazingly good..".

I raise my eyebrows a little,
"Something like what?".

"Something like... attraction or attachment." he answers lowly and looks straight into my eyes. Is it just the jacket or does it get extremely hot right now?

"I have." I answer truthfully. I look down to the fire as I add "I've been feeling it a lot lately.". "Really?" Johnny states more than asks and I can hear the smirk on his lips.

"Yes." I nod, "when have you felt it?". "Oh, lately.." he says. I nod my head again as my heart feels like slumping down. What did I expect him to say anyway?

"But also...right now.". Johnny's deep voice echoes in my ears as it repeats the words that just left his mouth. I slowly lift my gaze again and turn my head to face him. He is already staring at me. His eyes stare into mine as if he's searching for something and he watches me so intently as if he'd see someone naked in there. I feel vulnerable with his stare on me like this.

My breathing gets heavier when his eyes leave mine and seem to roam my face before they stop at my lips. He's looking at my lips and he doesn't stop staring at them. I move to look at his too and swallow hard when his tongue slides over his heart shaped upper lip to wet it.

I can see his hand from the corner of my eye as he softly cups my cheek and strokes his thumb along my jawline. I close my eyes at his touch and sigh comfortably.

As I open them again, he's leaning in. My mind literally goes blank and all I can think about is the many times I imagined to kiss those lips of his. All I can see are his lips and all I want to feel are his lips one mine.

I lean a little closer too. Johnny moves his hand to gently grab hold of my chin as he tilts his head a bit. He stops moving as our lips has barely touched and I feel his breath against my skin. He breathes in and out, slowly, and then connects our lips in a soft kiss.

I close my eyes once again and fully lean into the movement. I bring my hand to the back of his head and move it through his soft hair. It's just as fluffy as it looks.

Johnny gently sucks on my upper lip and opens his mouth a little more to slide his tongue into mine. His fingers keep brushing my jawbone and a feeling of lust slightly overcomes me.

Before I can kiss him any deeper Johnny pulls away and stands to his feet. I furrow my eyebrows confusedly and open my mouth to say something but he speaks first "I am so sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry!".

"Johnny!" I gasp as he stumbles backwards and runs back inside the mansion.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Lmao I feel like I am such a drama queen when it comes to those scenes :))
Anyways HERE'S YA KISS!!!

thank you so much for reading!

Please vote & comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 2.9K 70
started: 08/01/2020 ended: 17/07/2020 gogo squeeze? sure-
26.2K 421 27
Though Y/n never knew Five, when he comes back she feels connected, and she has a part of him, until she realizes she has more. Started: December 11...
49.1K 1.8K 29
Why must the good always fall for the bad Or Louis' innocent little crush on a coworker turns out to be something a little more... psychotic. {Start...
36.8K 493 15
"We started off as close friends, somehow you turned into my girlfriend" *soon to be revised* Started: Dec 16, 2020 Finished: February 1, 2021