Equestria Sonic✔️

By Number1KB

Sonic, Shadow, and Silver were fighting Mephilies in Super form when they were forced to flee to another worl... More

Battle that Starts it all
New World
Getting ready for Party
Eggman!?
Meeting New People
Dates go Wrong
Finding Mobian/Pony Forms
Evil Grows Stronger
Stronger Connections
Searching for Chaos Emeralds
Seelkadooms Death Day
Villains Plan/Shadsy and Pinks Bonding Time
Sonic and Rainbow Bonding Time
Silver and Rarity Bonding Time
Found Another Emerald
Moment Interrupted
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
💙Sondash Ending🌈
💗Shadpie Ending🖤
💟Silvarity Ending💜
🧡Tailslight Ending💜
☀️Sunarry Ending🐯
💙Flamy Ending💗
🔥Blimber Ending🌲
♥️Knucksjack Ending🍎
💛Flutternite Ending♦️
A/N Announcement

Old Friends and Rivals

209 2 2
By Number1KB

Tails POV:
Now that I know what world Sonic is at I can't wait to get there! "You ready guys?" I asked the others. "Are you sure this is a good idea Tails?" Amy asks following me and the others. "Positive" I replied going up to the master emerald. "Let's see who's coming and who's staying to gaurd the master emerald" I said and looked at the others. "Who's coming?" I asked. "Me, you, Knuckles, Blaze, and Larry" Amy said. "Hi" Larry said. "Who are you if you don't mind me asking" Knuckles said. "I'm Larry, I accidentally did some things in the past and now trying to make up for it" Larry introduced (same tiger from my first book). "Don't know what that is though but whatever it is I'm sure they can forgive you" I said. He put his head down and I felt really bad for him.

1 hour later
~~~~~~~~~~
"Here we are" I said pointing to the emerald shrine. Knuckles walked up and looked at us. "You sure you're ready guys?" He asked. "Yes Knuckles! Now say the chant already!" Amy said with her hammer in her hand. "Alright alright" Knuckles said then does his chant. Next thing I know we're falling from the sky, that until a purple girl with black glasses caught me. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Y-yeah thanks um" I responded. "Twilight" she said. "I'm Miles but you can call me Tails" I introduced. "Why?" She asked putting me down. I got confused and realized that my friends are humans. Luckily, Sonic got my back. "Back where we're from he's a two-tailed fox" Sonic said. What does he me- is he a human!? "Oh! Cool Miles" the girl said. "Th-thanks" I stammered unknowingly.

Sonics POV:
I see my buddy. Having a crush on Twilight. You two are perfect as far as I know about her. "Alright. Everyone? I think it's time for proper introductions other than falling from the sky" I said. "He's right" Shadow said.

Tails now has pure white skin, orange short hair with white highlights, light grey short jeans, and same gloves and shoes. His bag is light brown, more of a organizer on the outside with a white strap.

Knuckles has the same red skin, light red long hair, green and white jersey, light blue pants, and same shoes and gloves doesn't have the points. His bag is light green with a yellow strap.

Blaze now has the same purple color skin, lavender long hair, a dark blue jacket with a white t-shirt under, white long pants, red fuzzy boots, and same gloves. Her bag was the same as Tails's just red with a white strap.

Amy now has light pink skin, short hot pink hair with a red headband, red dress, white long pants, same shoes, same bracelets, and same gloves. Her bag was the same as Shadows just with a different color scheme.

Larry now has light brown skin, orange and black hair, same blue vest with a white shirt under this time, gray jeans, light gray sneakers, and same gloves. His bag is neon red, neon yellow, and the same as Silvers otherwise.

Amy's POV:
We introduced each other except instead of saying I'm Sonics girlfriend like I used to do. I just introduced myself as his closest friend aside from Tails and Knuckles. They seem nice and I kinda ship Sonic with Rainbow. What? They look good together.

"How about you check what's inside your bags before we go in? Also me, Shadow, and Silver are supposed to be brothers so can you also pretend it's like that?" Sonic half asked half pleaded us. We agreed and looked into our bags and see what we're bringing to class today.

Third Person POV:
Inside Tails' bag was a laptop, some books, pouch of rings, and a communicater. Knuckles' was books, pouch of rings, extra gloves, and a communicater. Amy's was books, pouch of rings, makeup, and a communicater. Larry's was a pouch of rings, a blue journal(diary from Mobius), extra gloves, and communicater. Everyone puts their communicaters on while Larry pushes his diary deeper into the bag. Since it contains some events that he felt self aware of from their history.

They put their bags on and heads towards the School. "You all will need to take your orientations first and come up with new names" Sonic explained. His friends were confused but nodded in understanding. They headed to Principal Celestias office and their friends are now having their orientations.

Sonics POV:
Oh! I just realized that we don't exactly have anywhere to stay. "Guys? I just realized something" I said. "What's that?" Silver asked. "We don't exactly have a place to stay" I said. "No problem!" Pinkie said right behind me. I jumped in surprise. "We all have another sleepover!" She shouted. "Settled then" I said. I noticed that Larry was keeping his head down. "I'll catch up in a bit" Larry said. I decided I will too. "Tell the others the same" I whispered to Silver and I pointed at Larry when I knew he'll ask.

I walked up to Larry and say hi. I must've caught him off-gaurd. "Wh-what are you doing? You should be with the others" Larry said upset. He's been like this since we found him at Eggmans base. "Look I know that I shouldn't put myself in other people's businesses but you seemed really down ever since we saved you. Care to explain?" I asked gently. "I-it's best if you don't know. No one will forgive me for what I played and helped in the suffering of. Sonic i-it's a long story" Larry said on the verge of tears. I can't handle this and said, "it's just between me and you. It will be just that okay? Please? I want to help but I can't if you don't tell me" I said and he leapt on me. He's really crying now. "I'm sorry! I'm really truly sorry for what I did! I know you're not the Sonic I need to apologise to but can you forgive me?" Larry pleaded. "What?" was all I could say. He sniffed.

"Okay, I helped an evil Amy destroy all but two Sonic Universes to survive and if I didn't help then Rose wouldn't of found your and Boom Amy's! I'm sorry! I wish I can take it back and even if their Universe doesn't remember smoke and forcing others to fight for them! I do and I'm really truly sorry!" He cried rapidly. I remember that now. The smoke, the tournament, all of it but it wasn't his fault. If anything it's their Eggmans fault. "Hey it's okay. I remember that now but it wasn't your fault. There's nothing to apologise for and that was like a few months ago so stop beating yourself up for it. Mine and Boom Sonics teams and our Shadows plus Silver saved the day if I'm correct. It's alright" I said and it seemed to do the trick. He wiped out his tears and nods. "Alright. Sorry again for that" Larry said getting up.

"No hard feelings bud. Now I see the way you look at Sunset" I teased. "Sonic" Larry said flustered. "Haha! Joking but seriously. Do you like her?" I asked. "Really Sonic!?" He asked blushing almost Knuckles red. I just can't help but laugh.

At Pinkie's Place
-------------------------
"S'mores anyone?" Amy asked coming in the room. I turned around and see a pile of s'mores on a big plate. "Yes please?" I said. "Same" everyone else said. We all laughed and take some. In time it was story time. "How about you tell us about one of your adventures Sonic?" Sunset asked. "Depends. You want a story adventure, a Tails and me only adventure, a resistance adventure, or what?" I asked. "Story!" Pinkie yelled. "Alright. You interested in King Arthur or Arabian Nights?" I asked.

"Wait. King Arthur?" Rainbow asked. "Guess it's that one then and Amy already knows the story. Which once again I am not lying about Ames" I said. "I know that already. Your King Arthur book has the title 'Sonic and the Black Knight'" Amy said. "Yes it does" I said. "Are you going to tell us the story or what?" Shadow asked. "Alright Shads. So it all started when I was getting some chili dogs for me and Amy for a date because I lost a bet against Knuckles" I explained. I kept telling the story until Shadow asked a question. "Sir Lancelot is a story counterpart of me?" Shadow asked. "Yes same as Sir Gawain was Knuckles, Sir Percival was Blaze, and Nimue was Amy. Sorry Tails didn't got a name from the blacksmith" I said. "It's alright Sonic" he said. After the story it was time for bed. "Well we better get to bed. School tomorrow" I said. "Aww" everyone else but Shadow said. I just laughed and climbed into a sleeping bag. "You sure you don't want to sleep in the bed?" Sunset asked me. "I slept in worse. If anything other than Creams bed this is one of the more warmer places I slept" I responded. "Who?" Sunset asked. "Cream the Rabbit. A friend of ours. She's a really kind six year old rabbit I know" I said. "Oh! Cool" she said and I nod turning off the lights.

The Next Morning
----------------------------
Everyone got up and I walked in the house. "Morning runs never get boring" I said and see everyone getting ready for School. "Go get ready Sonic. School starts soon" Tails said. "Okay" I said and got done 7 seconds flat. "Already done" I said and Tails shook his head slowly. "Is everyone ready?" Sunset asked. "Looks like it" Silver answered. "Wait. How are we supposed to get there in time?" Rainbow asked.

I looked at Shadow and he smirked. "Let's go to the living room everyone" I said. "We don't have time for this Sonic" Sunset said. "Believe me it's better timing than just running to School" I said and smirked. We were altogether at the living room and I looked at Shadow. "Ready everyone?" Shadow asked. Tails face palmed. "I thought only the girls are only supposed to know about Mobius. You're telling me that Shadow can take all of us?" Tails asked. "He didn't reject" I said. "Now everyone hold onto me" Shadow said. "How exactly is this-?" Sunset was asking when Shadow did 'Chaos Control'. "Just be lucky I know what the School building looks like" Shadow said playing with the emerald. "What was that?" Fluttershy asked. "Whatever it was it was amazing!!" Pinkie said, jumping until she got dizzy. "That girls was 'Chaos Control'. A power of mine used to teleport, control time, and more" Shadow explained, helping Pinkie. "Well at least we made it on time" Amy said and I nod. Time to start another day of School. We entered and me, Shadow, Silver, Tails, Amy, Pinkie, Blaze, and Rarity said bye to everyone else since we all have a free period right now. "Oh! How about we all try my latest line of designs?" Rarity suggests and pulls a clothes line out of nowhere.

Raritys POV:
We all headed to the band room and I started making clothes for everyone. There's a School Dance coming up and everyone needs something splendid to wear. I quickly measured Sonics arm length, Tails's leg length, and Amy's head. Got some more fabric and continue working. "How about a song while Raritys doing that?" Sonic asked. "I don't see why not" Shadow responded. They take their instruments and start talking about what song to do. I actually want to know what song they choose, we all have our own unique songs.

Third Person POV:
Amy and Blaze takes their mics, Sonic, Shadow, and Silver summons their instruments, Tails borrowed Raritys key tar, and Pinkie gets behind her drums. "1, 2. 1, 2, 3, 4!" Pinkie shouted.

Blaze and Pinkie: Bah bah bayah bayah, bah bah bayah bayah, bah bah bayah bayah. Na, na, na, nah, na.

Amy: I got out a map and chose a place I wanted to go to.

Blaze and Pinkie: Packed up my stuff, set out for adventure.

Amy: I know your lucky color is that shade of blue.

Blaze and Pinkie: Won't mind painting myself blue for you.

Amy: I guess I'm so easy to understand. I will do what whatever comes to me naturally, oh yeah. I do understand the feelings of a Persian cat.

Blaze and Pinkie: But the Sphinx looked so cute; I had to shave it.

Amy: He reminds me of parsley when he's standin there alone.

Blaze and Pinkie: Makes me want to be his speciality.

Amy: I guess I'm just a self-centered girl. Mmm-hmm. But there are nights that I have trouble going to sleep (a-ah)

Blaze and Pinkie: Sweet sweet, your so sweet.

Amy: So many things I want.

Blaze and Pinkie: Sweet sweet, your so sweet.

Amy: I want to be a wonderful girl.

Blaze and Pinkie: Sweet sweet, your so sweet.

Amy: I'm not simple minded.

Blaze and Pinkie: Sweet sweet, your so sweet.

Amy: And I won't be a pearl. You probably need me as much as I need you. Hey, yeah, yeah. Oh, woah, woah, huh! Yeah-hea-hea yeah. Oh, woah, woah, huh!

After the song, everyone was laughing and Rarity clapped at their performance. Also, during it Tails got his fox ears and twin tails, Amy got her hedgehog ears, quills, and tail, Blaze got her cat ears and tail the boys got their hedgehog features as well. Not to mention Pinkies pony features. "Nice singing Amy" Sonic compliments. "Thanks, you all did awesome too" Amy said. "That's a cue for one of Rainbows songs! Only we need her to be the lead singer for it" Pinkie said. "You're not talking about 'Awesome as I wanna be' are you?" Rarity asked. "I am! How'd you guess?" Pinkie answers. "Lucky guess darling" Rarity said. She looks at Silver and gazes for ten seconds and continues working on the outfits. "Oh! What do you all want to be for the party everyone?" Rarity asks. "You're making costumes for all of us?" Silver asks. "Of course darling" Rarity said and gained her pony features all ears and tails.

"Wait. I thought it was only when you were singing or playing your instruments" Sonic points out. "It's also when we show our elements darling. Mines generosity and it must've came out when I said that I'll make costumes for everyone" Rarity explained. "Oh! Okay" Sonic responds. Rarity nods and continues making costumes.

Gym Class
~~~~~~~~~
"Alright now that attendance is out of the way I want the class at the field. I'll catch up, need to grab the ball" Coach said and goes to the back. Everyone goes down to the field guessing what they're going to do. "What do you think we'll be doing guys?" Applejack asked. "Oh! It could be soccer! Possibly football!" Rainbow guesses excited. "I hope not soccer. I was a noob at it the last time we played" Silver said scratching the back of his head.

"Oh come on Silver. That was just the first round, you did better at the ones after and won football for us!" Sonic said bumping up Silvers confidence. "Wait. You call Soccer football in your world?" Applejack asked. "Yeah well we did once in a while but we were in some sporting events at the times" Shadow explained. "Awesome!" Rainbow shouted and the coach blows his whistle which catches everyone's attention. "Alright chit chat time is over. Now for teams. Maurice, Liam, Rainbow, Derpy, and Trixie on team white" Coach said and they take white jerseys. "Applejack, Devin, Lyra, Micro, and Maud in the other" Coach said and they take yellow jerseys. Coach blows his whistle.

The game starts with Rainbow taking the ball first. She passes the ball to Silver and Silver dodges Shadow, Micro, and Applejack. Goal! 3-0. Shadow kicks the ball back in the game and Applejack dodges Sonic and Silver but Trixie got the ball from her and passes it to Rainbow. Rainbow runs with the ball but Micro stole the ball while doing so and passes it to Sonic. Sonic runs with it and tries to get a goal but Lyra caught it and tosses it to Rainbow. Rainbow runs with the ball and passes it to Trixie. Trixie runs with the ball but gets blocked by Shadow. Thinking quick, she passes it to Silver. Silver runs and makes a Goal! 6-0. Thumbs up and now it's time for them to be defense. Rainbow kicks the ball in the game and Shadow got it. He passes nearly everyone but gets blocked by Silver. Thinking fast, he passes it to Micro and he makes a Goal! 6-3. The game goes on and now the points are 12-12. Now Rainbow has to make a goal or Shadow will kick for his team. Rainbow takes a deep breath, puts the ball on the ground and looks at Sonic. Sonic gives a thumbs up and she nods. Kicking it right into the goal! Team White wins the game!

"Good game M" Shadow said. "Good game Dev" Sonic said and they shook hands for showing good sportsmanship to one another. They walked back and got ready for the next class.

Culinary Arts
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dude. Again you aren't helping" Sonic said. They're supposed to be making sugar cookies but Shadow is once again admiring Pinkie Pie. Tails is at Pinkie and Fluttershys group and he is desperately trying to find Pinkies logic in baking. "Um.. I thought the recipe said 1 1/2 cups of sugar Pinkie, not 3 cups" Tails said looking at the recipe. "Oh don't worry, just adding more flavor!" Pinkie shouted and adds vanilla extract. "Don't question her logic in these" Fluttershy tells Tails and he nods.

They finished making their cookies and now for the taste test. "We could of added more sugar" Sonic said. "Tastes like it. Too bland" Shadow said and Silver holds back a laugh. "What?" Shadow asks him. "Nothing. You know my poor sense of humor" Silver said. "Okay then" Shadow said and the two holds back another laugh. As Shadow accidentally got some flour on the tip of his nose.

Lunch
~~~~~
Everyone got their lunches and sits down at the usual table. "So did you come up with costumes Rarity?" Applejack asked. "Well I got some measurements and know what I should be but I don't know what you guys want to be" Rarity said. "Well then I guess we'll just tell you now" Sonic said and Rarity gets out a notepad. "I miss being a werehog once and a while so it'll be good to see what I look like one again" Sonic said and Rarity nods. "I could be a witch" Amy said. "Mummy" Blaze said and Rarity writes it down. "Mad scientist" Tails said. "Knight" Knuckles said and Sonic whispers something in Raritys ear. She nods and waits for the others answers. "Wizard" Larry said. "A'hm just gonna be a dog" Applejack said. "Oh I can definitely be Daring Do" Rainbow said. "Cake!" Pinkie shouts. "Well I guess I could be a fox" Twilight said and Tails blushes as Twilight looks at him. "Vampire" Shadow said. "I'll tell you after lunch" Silver said. Rarity nods and puts her notepad away.

Creative Writing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone is in a group and has to come up with a story to tell the class. At first the boys were thinking that they should do one of their adventures but they don't want to try that. There's a reason it's called creative writing after all. "What should we write about?" Sonic asked. "I don't really know" Shadow said. "We could try to write about.. I don't know" Silver said. Shadow leans into Silver and whispers, "why did you choose this class again?". "I was excited and say random classes that happens to be on the list" Silver said feeling guilty. "Come on guys we can come up with something" Sonic said with doubt. "Three vampires and no stupid idea" Shadow said. "No go on D. I think you're onto something here" Sonic said and Shadow looks at him confused.

After they finished writing they turned it in and the class bell rang. "Remember to turn in your assignment and if you're not done it's homework" the teacher said and the boys head out. "Now for the last class of the day. Finally, I never knew that School was this hard" Silver said. "Same" the other two said and they entered class. "How do you think the party will go?" Sonic asked. "I don't know. I don't even know what we are supposed to do once there" Shadow said and Sonic and Silver looked at each other thinking about what Shadow just said. "Dance? Snack? Something" Sonic said and the teacher gets everyone's attention.

After School
~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone is in the band room getting ready to play a song. That until Flash Century came in. "I knew that I'll find you here" Flash said coming in. "What's up Flash?" Sunset asked a little concerned. "Oh! Nothing to worry about. It's just that Principal Celestia wants the Rainbooms to play a song at the party" Flash said. "Sure. We'll be there no problem" Rainbow said. "Alright then. See you all later" Flash said leaving with a wink at Amy. Now she's blushing almost Knuckles red. Sonic sees this. "Here I thought you would never get over me Ames" Sonic said leaning towards her with everyone else. "You know. I just barely met him and we don't know each other and umm" Amy said playing with her still blushing. "There is something called love at first sight Amy. Remember that you used to chase me everywhere I went? I know you better than anyone else and I also know the difference between you when it's friend or love" Sonic said. "Nnng" Amy said trying to hide it. "Oh fine. I like that boy but I don't know him" Amy confessed. "We know Flash and can help in any way that we can" Sunset tells Amy. The other girls agreed. Amy smiled knowing that her friends has her back. "Now first we need a more proper introduction to him. Be yourself darling" Rarity said. Amy nods and gets an idea.

"I just got a great idea of what we can do at the party!" She squealed. "What's that Ames?" Sonic asked. "We all sing a song together. Sonic what's the most Halloween like song you can think of?" Amy asked. "Why Halloween?" Sonic asked. "Costume party. I know that this part of the book is probably not going to be at the end of October but it's still related nonetheless" Amy said. "Then I know the perfect song" Sonic said smirking. "Great! Now let's combine that with one of your songs!" Amy said to the Rainbooms. "Let's see what we can do" Sunset said. Amy is really excited now. "Care to share the songs?" Shadow asked, sounding annoyed. "What's wrong Shadsy? Why you always have a frown?" Pinkie asked. Sonic and the others that aren't the girls shook their heads rapidly trying to get Pinkie to stop, drop the subject. "Don't ask that question again" Shadow said all threatening like and left the room. "What's up with him?" Rainbow asked. "It's best if he tells you himself. If any of us tells you then we are signing a death wish" Sonic said, nervous. Pinkie however, isn't paying attention to any of this and goes after Shadow.

Shadows POV:
I'm so mad and upset right now. How did that subject even come up in the first place? I leaned against the statue and I can hear her voice again. "Shadow" she said happy. "Promise" she said again in another flashback, weak. I shouted in frustration and punched a part of the statue. Next thing I know I was crying in a ball shape but not a spin dash. Why Maria? "Shadsy?" I heard. "Go away" I said, breaking. "No! Not until I see you smile" I heard. I looked up and it was Pinkie. "What do you want?" I asked. "You to smile" she said. "Unfortunately, that's not going to happen Pinkie" I said. "Is there something wrong?" She asked. I feel myself breaking. "I can't forget her" I cried. "What?" She asked. "Maria. No matter what I try I can still hear her, see her. Why can't I just forget her!?" I cried. Pinkie seemed to lower down to me and put her hand on my shoulder. I look at her. "I don't know what's going on but I'm here for you and I need to see that smile!" She said a little aggressive. I told her everything.

The Ark, Maria, GUNs invasion, even what I did when Eggman released me. Crying at the end. "I can still hear her. Have visions of her. I can never forget her. Why is it like this?" I asked. "Maybe it's a step to something great!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Like what?" I asked. She stands there awkwardly. "Like this!" She said and I have no idea what she just did but it felt really good. What!?

Pinkies POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I feel really bad for Shadow. So I gave him a kiss! I can't fix the past but I can help him for the future! Shadow? Be ready to smile for a change! I bounced into the room and everyone was concerned for Shadsy. "Is he alright Pinkie?" Sonic asked, concerned. "Just some past memories!" I said in my Pinkie Pie way. "Wait. He actually told you?" Amy asked, confused and in a surprised way. "Yup!" I shouted. Shadsy just joined us! "What did I missed?" He said with that smile I asked for. "Shadow are you alright?" Amy asked. "Now yeah I'm feeling better" he responded. "Why?" He asked. "You're actually-" Sonic was saying until Shadow realized his smile. "God did I really smile?" He asked. "It was no smirk I saw" Silver said and Shadow pulled him out of the room. "Let's have some fun" he said and Sonic and Amy stopped us from preventing Silver from getting hurt.

Silver's POV:
Roundhouse kick, a punch in the stomach, and my hand burnt. At least we're in a School or this would have been a lot more worse. Owww. "Let's get back with the others" Shadow said and I nodded. We went back and I try to pretend I didn't get hurt. Except it's hard to hide when your glove is smoking. No fire alarms at least! "Why was your glove smokin?" Applejack asked. "Ask him" I said and pointed to Shadow who right now is leaning against the wall.

"What?" He asked. "Why was his glove smokin and his hand burned?" Applejack asked. "It's 'Chaos Spear'. A weak one but 'Chaos Spear'" Shadow said. "What's 'Chaos Spear'?" Fluttershy asked, innocent. "Well, it's one of his moves with his Chaos powers. Think of an arrow with high bolts of energy at high speeds" Tails said without the calculations for once. Finally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 335 27
You are a F/C A/T and you were struggling with money and finding a job. Soon a mysterious fire destroyed your home and you were rescued by an animal...
10.8K 286 14
Ranked #2 in 'silverthehedgehog' stories! Ranked #1 in 'taiream' stories! - It has been seven years of peace following the grueling war with Eggman a...
8.6K 214 34
when Eggman accidentally uses the wrong ray gun during a fight against Sonic and friends their world is suddenly turned upside down what will happen...
1.7K 14 9
Takes place after "When Two Become One"; Silver never realized how much Blaze meant to him until she began going with Sonic. When a sorceress offers...