𝑨 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏...

By TatsukiNamikaze

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
🎉 ❣️ ❣️ 🎉
Please Read
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
It's Not An Update
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-32
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ CHAPTER-25.5 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42.0
CHAPTER-42.5
Message
New story!!

CHAPTER-26

624 18 6
By TatsukiNamikaze

This is not the second part chap 25. Sorry!!

----------------------------------------------

"Say~Let's go on a date! Just you and me in a wide, quiet beach.Aah~You will get to see my abs and I will get to see you in a bikini. It's a wonderland for any guy and girl," Kuroo whispered in your ear.

You smacked his hand off your ear.

"Kuroo, you are such a terrible whisperer. Those girls are laughing at us. Kill me already! For the love of God, we are in a freaking library. The librarian already gave me enough warning when I tried to teach Bokuto for his test. He kept on sighing and whining so loudly. Like freaking loud. She will surely ban- Ah Shinusuke sensei, good evening. "

She was staring daggers at you and Kuroo.

" What did I tell you, young lady, about the rules. The rules won't change even after class hours. This will be your last warning. "

It is official. She is sooo done with me.

You don't actually study when you are in the library but when you actually attempt to, there will be either a couple trying to have a date, or some kid who can't read in their mind, or it's just either Kuroo or Bokuto.

You decided to get up from there and go home so that you won't actually get banished from this safe haven.

Libraries are nice. There are books and the smell of actual paper and peace, no gossiping girls or dumb super-famous guys as they think they are too cool for the library. But today you could see random people who you have never seen your life are trying to cram stuff in their heads.

I guess they have to conduct seminars for their classes. Thank God, mine got over already.

As soon as you kept your foot outside the library door, Kuroo took hold of your hand. You looked up at his side profile

Gosh isn't he a handsome dork!

He purposely didn't look at you but had a million-dollar smile, and his eyes looking ahead.

"So, my lady? You didn't say anything about our plan."

"If I say no, would you listen prince charming?"

"Ooh~Prince charming? I like it~ That is true, I would break into your house and pick you up from the bed and off we hit the beach."

"How romantic. So what will you do about my clothes?"

"Let's see... Hmm. Your lingerie will do the trick in the waters, yeah? Then, later on, I will buy some clothes nearby store. Modern problems require a modern solution. "

You blushed so furiously and started punching him and kicking him because he shamelessly said the word lingerie out loud. The campus got silent all of a sudden and the handful of students on the way stared at both of you and exchanged weird looks with their friends.

I just want to disappear from here.

Kuroo started laughing at how you are trying so hard to hit him and at the same time trying to escape from this situation.

"What? It's not like that word is taboo! How long are you planning to hit me?"

"Till your death."

He continued laughing. A pair of stubbornly unhelpful arms picked you up from the ground, hugged your waist real close and started running.

You hardly had the time to process so all you could do was wrap your arms around his neck, scared out of your wits when you occasionally started to slide off as the momentum created by the sudden speed started reducing, so you secured yourself by wrapping your legs around him like a koala.

He put you down as soon as he crossed the main gates of the campus.

"You jerk, what were you thinking picking me off the ground like that?" you said while bending down to look at Kuroo who was truly exhausted running with you like that.

"It was the fastest way to get away from the staring people, ahhh Cara mia! You should thank me instead of scolding me like this. By the way, try to reduce your weight. You were heavy. "

"Is that so? I was planning to give you a kiss you for your active thinking. Oh well, somebody missed it."

Saying that you started walking forward.
You walked till the nearest convenient store and bought a gari gari kun and waited for Kuroo to come while taking a small bite from it.

You were fanning your mouth from the chill when Kuroo ran up to you.

" I thought you left me there!"

"I came to buy this. Now I'm going."

"Uh wait, you forgot something."

He took a hold of your popsicle carrying hand to stop you from going.

"You said something about a kiss. I want it now."

"I changed my mind."

He pulled you to his chest and surveyed your eyes.

You shut your eyes to save yourself from his gaze and only found him laughing again.

When you opened your eyes your hand held only the popsicle stick in your hand.

"You thought I was gonna kiss you? You are not the only one with trick up your sleeves."

"How the hell did you eat that entire thing in one bite?"

Both of you started heading home with one hand woven to each other and the other hand held the great gari gari kun.

"I can't wait for the weekend~"

"We are going this weekend? awesome," you said sarcastically.

He gave a peck on your lips.

"You taste sweet for someone who is always so sarcastic."

He licked his lips while saying that.

"It's not fair how you just stop making me do things with a kiss. You just do things which comes into your mind, just like that, without giving a second thought," you said while you rest your flushed face on his arms.

"Cara mia, you don't know how hard I'm trying to hold back my actual intended actions. Should I start doing things without thinking twice?" he said in a seductive voice.

If he is holding back, I don't think I will last.

"So I will take it as a yes then?"

He kissed your nape just like that.

"You jerk. Have you heard of personal space?"

You stamped on his feet.

"I'm going ahead. I won't wait for you this time. "

"You were waiting for me at the store? I'm soo sorry. Can I come over?"

You acted as if you didn't hear anything and kept walking ahead. You stomped very loudly, like a kid throwing fit for not getting their favourite toy.

"I won't do anything. I swear. (f/n)~"

"I can't hear you. I can't. I can't hear you. "

You stopped stomping as you got tired. You turned around to find Kuroo looking at you unamused.

"(f/n), don't tempt me."

"Fine, come here." You waved him over.

When he slowly started approaching you, you ran off.

"What the hell, (f/n)!!" Kuroo shouted on top of his lungs.

************************************

Hehehe. Heeeeheeeheee. Hahaha.
Wow, I really did it. I did it! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
This book has got more than 1K views!
Achievement😢
I'll never forget this. Arigathogozainmassu!
Okini arigato!

Thank you to my faithful readers who stuck with me till now. Hope I can uphold your standards.

Special thanks to AshDuub. Your comment made me continue writing.

Take care
Lots of Love ❤️

<I will reduce the number of updates as my classes will start again. Once a week is my plan. Probably, Thur/Fri/Sat.>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 463 19
[𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢
102K 2.2K 20
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘, 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎, 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛�...
44.7K 1.4K 57
⚠︎𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ - 𝕊𝕃𝕆𝕎 𝔹𝕌ℝℕ⚠︎ "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥."...
118K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...