Lukes Arranged Marriage

By DarknessWillRule

Luke and Zander were childhood friends. Luke thought nothing could change that. But as time went by, Zander s... More

Chapter 2- It's Not A Date!!
Chapter 3 - Luke's Second Crush?!
Chapter 4- The Reveal
Chapter 5 - The Date And The End(Good Ending)
Chapter 5- The Date And The End("Bad" Ending)
Chapter 5 - The Date And The End(Really Bad Ending)
Hope You Enjoyed Reading

Chapter 1- It All Started With The Unexpected Guest...

809 19 20
By DarknessWillRule

Creator Note: So I'm not the best at writing stories—but I came up with this one at like 2 AM. And decided "Why not give it a try?" So it's not going to be the best—but I hope you enjoy reading this!! The characters rightfully belong to RosyClozy. Except for the ones I made up myself.

Date: October 12, 2020
Creator Note:

Hello again! So I edited this story since it wasn't very well written I hope you enjoy it ^^

{~No Ones POV~}

It's been a few weeks since Jake decided to join the Music Club, and Zander has started hanging out with Jake more often...forgetting about Luke.

Luke, of course, was jealous of this...But he decided to keep quiet and act like everything was okay. He didn't want to ruin whatever friendship or relationship those two had built up.

Plus, Luke knew he could trust Jake. He tried doing anything and everything to get everyone's trust.

{~Luke's POV~}

The class was pretty boring. Nothing has changed these past few weeks. Well apart from the fact that me and Zander are more distant than usual. Zander has recently started hanging out with Jake, and he pretty much forgot about me... but there's no point in complaining. Plus, Jake already earned my trust so I know he won't try to hurt Zander.

The bell suddenly rang and everyone got up from their seats.

'Class already finished? That was quicker than usual...' I thought to myself

I looked at the clock, 'Man since when did class end this early...?' I was a bit confused but decided not to think too much of it, it's not like it was really important.

Plus, now he had more free time to think about Zander—wait no! I needed to use this time wisely...

I started walking to the club room, I passed many empty classrooms on my way there. It was a bit strange but I shrugged it off when I heard the principal speak through the speakers, ''As you guys might've noticed the bell ranged earlier than usual. The reason behind this is because we want the Music Club has asked for extra practice time.'' I was confused by this announcement, 'We asked for extra practice time...?'

When I entered the club room I realized that I wasn't the only one confused by the announcement, no one in the room asked for extra practice time. I quietly entered and Hailey was the first to notice me, "Hey Luke!" she said cheerfully. I gave her a small nod and a smile as a reply.

We all talked for a few minutes and agreed to start practicing.

{~No One's POV~}
~A Few Minutes Later~

There was a sudden knock on the door, standing there was a woman and a boy just around Luke's age.

Luke was surprised when seeing the two familiar faces at the door, the others didn't know who these people were, "Hi, how can we help you?" Hailey asked.

There was a silence for a brief moment, the woman then spoke up, "We're here looking for Luke."

Everyone in the club room was confused and their gazes were soon all on Luke,who was now even more surprised then before, "Mrs. Smith?!" Luke quickly said while walking over to the door to hug these two complete strangers, "Oh, Luke! You've grown so much since the last time I saw you!" Mrs. Smith said while hugging Luke.

The others were confused about what was going on, "Ummm...Luke, who are these people?" Zander finally asked, Luke soon turned around and was now facing all the confused members in the club room. Luke chuckled and then said, "This is Mrs. Smith, one of my mothers closest friends." The woman who was now standing beside Luke waved at the others and gave a quick introduction.

Look at the others had stopped paying attention to the boy standing behind Mrs. Smith, he soon coughed to get Luke's attention, "Are you seriously not going to introduce your childhood best friend?!" The boy said with an annoyed tone in his voice. Luke soon remembered him and turned to face him, he was now standing in behind of Luke. Luke soon chuckled and said, "Sorry about that Alex."

Luke soon was hugging this boy named Alex, and when he broke the hug he said, "This is Alex, Mrs. Smiths' son and my childhood best friend, we've known each other ever since we were born." Luke gave a quick laugh and then smiled at Alex.

When Luke finished his sentence the of the Music Club members were shocked, but Zander. He wasn't shocked, no. He was more frustrated and jealous.

Alex then cheerfully said, "That's more like it!"

{~Zanders POV}

Luke had finished introducing the woman who was known as Mrs. Smith, I then heard a cough coming from behind Luke, the figure was just about the same height as Luke. He then spoke up once Luke's eyes were on him, "Are you seriously not going to introduce your childhood best friend?!"

I was boiling with anger and jealousy, 'Your childhood best friend...?Who is this boy?!' I was ready to yell at this boy for calling Luke HIS childhood best friend, but just when I was about to speak up. I heard Luke chuckle and then he said, "Sorry about that Alex."

Luke then gave that boy named Alex a quick hug and then turned around and said, "Anyways, this is Alex. Mrs. Smiths' son and my childhood best friend." Luke then gave a quick laugh after finishing his sentence and smiled at Alex.

I was extremely furious after hearing the words 'my childhood best friend' come out of Luke's mouth.

Alex then cheerfully said, "That's more like it!"

"But I thought I was your childhood friend..." I bluntly said without noticing. Luke then looked at me and said, "Zander, don't get the wrong idea..!" He sighed.

I was now on my train of thought, 'Don't get the wrong idea?!? How could I not?!? Luke never told me he had another childhood friend..! And we were supposed to tell each other EVERYTHING! I bet he's going to replace our friendship with that ugly purple eyed boy!'

I felt tears were forming in my eyes after I finished processing my last thought, my eyesight was starting to become blurry so I rushed out of there to the nearest bathroom. The last thing I heard when I left was Luke yelling, "ZANDER"

{~Luke's POV~}

Alex smiled, "That's more like it!"
"But I thought I was a childhood friend..." I heard Zander say. I quickly turned to face Zander and said, "Zander, don't get the wrong idea..!" I sighed, knowing that Zander wouldn't listen to me.

There was silence for a few seconds, I then saw that Zander was about to cry...he then rushed out of the Music Room and I yelled, "ZANDER" hoping to catch his attention and make him stop running. I turned my eyes to the others, Mrs. Smith looked worried, "Is that so-called 'Zander' okay...?"

I looked at her and sighed, "Yeah I think he will be, I'll go find him." I was just about to leave when I heard Alex say, "Can I come with you?" I turned to face Alex, I thought for a few seconds and then responded with, "Sure."

——————

Me and Alex soon left the Music Room to go and find Zander.

When I turned my gaze to Alex I realized he looked pretty upset, "What's wrong..?" I asked him. Alex looked at me and said, "Nothing..." I knew this was a lie immediately, he was clearly blaming himself. I was about to comfort him and tell him it wasn't his fault, but then we suddenly heard sobs coming from the bathroom next to us, me and Alex looked at each other then rushed in the bathroom.

When we were in the bathroom I saw Zander crying in the corner, "Zander..." I began but was cut off with a harsh tone from Zander, "Leave me alone Luke." He paused and then continued, "I don't wanna see or talk to you ever again."

I wouldn't have been affected since I was used to him ignoring me these past few weeks, but when I heard him say 'ever again' I knew that this meant the end of our friendship. I was began tearing up, I saw Zander looking at me with sorrow in his eyes. He was about to get up and wipe the tears now moving their way down to my cheeks, but suddenly I realized that Alex was now in front of me. He wiped the tears on my face, which made me blush. He nervously laughed and then said, "Tears don't suit you..." we just stood there in silence, I then remembered Zander was there with us. He was now standing up looking at the floor, I was able to catch a glimpse of his face, and he looked furious. He looked up and said, "Get a room," He then quickly made his way out the bathroom, leaving behind me and Alex.

Yay, it's the end of my trash! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this trash—I'm not sure if I'll continue it...but I decided to at least just make this. And not let my 2 AM idea go to waste TwT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 270 7
After a random spat between the club's pianist and drummer, Hailey tries to figure out what's caused tension between the two boys. ~ Started: 2-28-21...
29.5K 1K 16
After Jake helped Milly get a page from her diary back, Jake overhears someone talking bad about Zander. Jake stick ups for him, and Zander sees the...
32K 710 29
After Jake Sterling loses his 8 of his friends, he begins to act differently. He doesn't get sleep, he gets sick, it goes so far that even his teache...
21.2K 391 10
Jake and Zander have been dating since freshman year. Zander hears a noise from the janitors closet while walking to music practice. Whatever awaits...