Chapter 4- The Reveal

Luke's Mother = Lilac
Alex's Mother = Betty

When Luke and Alex Arrived Home
{No Ones POV}

Luke and Alex walked inside the house and heard their names being called from the kitchen. They walked over and saw their mothers.

"Hi Mom, Mrs. Smith," Luke said with a small smile on his face.

Luke had then noticed that he was still holding Alex's hand. Luke blushed and Alex pulled away the moment he realized they were holding hands.

Lilac and Betty laughed and had a smirk on their faces. Lilac then sighed and began, "Luke and Alex, me and Mrs. Smith have exciting news." Lilac said, taking a deep breath preparing for the worst reaction ever.

"What are these exciting news Mom?" Luke asked.

Lilac reassured herself it would be alright and replied, "You're getting married to Alex."

Everything was silent, it felt like hours had passed when in reality it had only been mere minutes. Then suddenly, Luke and Alex's faces heated up from what they had just heard, "WHAT?!?" Both of them finally responded. Betty smirked, "Both of you kiddos look like tomatoes." she laughed and then continued, "You heard what your Mother said Luke, you and Alex have an arranged marriage."

"This is too much to process..." Alex said covering his face with both of his hands, Luke turned his gaze at Alex and could tell he was blushing as much as him. Luke pulled Alex over and said, "You heard what they said." Alex was blushing even harder now, "Idiot!"

Lilac smiled at their reactions, realizing they weren't mad about it. She cleared her throat and everyone put their eyes on her, "You two will be going on a date first thing tomorrow."

"But Luke has school tomorrow..."

"Yes, I know that Alex, that's why I'm calling the school, I'll make sure they know he's getting prepared for his wedding." Lilac smiled sweetly at Alex.

Alex thought about him and Luke going on a date. This made him blush even more. Luke chuckled when at the look on Alex's face, "That would be great Mom, I'll tell my friends in the Music Club about it."

Luke grabbed ahold of Alex's hand and pulled him upstairs.

In Luke's Room
{Luke's POV}

As soon as me and Alex were in my room I sat down in my bed and took out my phone, I started texting in the Music Club group chat.

Luke:
Guys, I won't be going to practice tomorrow. Well, technically I'm not going to school at all.

Hailey:
Why aren't you attending school tomorrow, Luke?

Zander:
Yeah, your Mother wouldn't give you permission to skip school unless it was something important.

Luke:
Well, the thing is...Me and Alex have an arranged marriage and we're going on a date tomorrow.

Hailey:
WAIT WHAT?!?

Zander:
...

Jake:
...Wow...