Tom Holland Imagines

Von _Beepbop2000_

Couple of imagines and stories about the one and only Tom Holland<3<3 Mehr

Note
Just drive:Deal
Just Drive:The Date
Just Drive:Sorry
Just drive:Complications
Just drive-Forget
Just Drive:Ride
Just drive:The idea
Just drive: Run
Just drive: Goodbye
Just drive:Fight
Just drive
Dating Tom would include-
Anniversary
The night we met:Chapter 1

The night we met-Chapter 2

27 2 0
Von _Beepbop2000_

Tom got off the phone with his family,smiling.He missed them all so much,even though it was only 2 weeks ago that he was with them.He smiles sadly,as he switches off his phones and puts it away, turning his attention back to whatever the lads where talking about now.

"Yea,so that's that.Tom, you sure you'll get your ride back by this weekend?",Haz asks.

"Well,they called and said it'll take a day more probably, but I'm sure we'll get it back before Saturday"

"Sweet",Jacob says.

Tom's mind start to wander again,he just wasn't in the mood that day.It wasn't a bad day,just one of those days where you wake up and you're not in the mood  for anything and nothing seems interesting and weirdly enough,you're okay with that.It was one of those days for Tom. And feeling home sick just made it a tad worse.He looks out the car and  realized that they were going to pass by the auto repair shop.

"Hey,actually,you can drop me off here.I'm gonna check up on the car",he said.

"You sure?",Haz looks at him,questioningly,as he parks the car for Tom to get off.

"Yea,yea.You guys go ahead."

"Okay, don't get lost."

"Shut up",he says,rolling his eyes at them.

Haz starts the engine and  drives off, and Tom starts walking along the familiar street. He realized it was getting cloudy and dark, real fast.Maybe getting off the car wasn't the best idea, he thought.He  paced a little faster to reach the shop and was glad he did,because it looked like it might start raining any time soon.He spend some time talking to the Jake,who was working on his car, all the while keeping an eye out for a bus that he could take.It was barely sundown but unlike yesterday, the street wasn't crowded. It was a holiday tomorrow and people must have already taken a ride back home the day before, as soon as they had the chance.

The shop would close early today, and soon Tom found himself standing near the door,waiting outside, as Jake and the others,got ready to close the place.He takes out his phone and starts scrolling through his Instagram.He took a picture of  the sun, shining out from the dark clouds for the smallest amount of time, before going back in it.

It had started to drizzle and it looked like heavy rain was on its way.Tom saw a figure walk out of the store from across the street,only a vague face visible above the big grocery bag,that looked too big and stuffed, for the person carrying it.The person stood in the bus stand,hugging the bag to their chest.He squinted to see that she was talking to someone on the phone, as she came forward to peek a look at the sky,probably to check if the sky was going to clear up anytime soon.

Tom recognizes the person, she was the  girl he saw yesterday,in the stand.She had one of her earphones on and the other one was dangling without support as she pressed her phone to her ears.She constantly adjusted the grocery bag she was holding onto with her one hand,as if she was struggling with the weight. She talked animatedly on the phone for a few more seconds, before stuffing the phone back into her pockets and putting her other earphone on. She didn't realize that the bag was so loaded with items, one of them had fallen out behind her. She was keeping her eyes on the road, and had no idea that anything happened.

Tom saw this, and really wished he didn't because it made him really anxious now that he did. What if the bus came right now and he couldn't tell her in time? What if the thing was really important ? Being the good-hearted person he is, he immediately felt it was his responsibility.

He tried signalling her from across the road, but her eyes never left the road.He even tried waving frantically to get her attention but in vain.

He sighed.

"Jake, I'm gonna get going mate.See you later."

He said his quick goodbye and started off across the road.He jogged towards the girl, keeping his head low.

"You dropped something",he shouted,before he stood in front of  her under the shade.

Bewildered,she realized the stranger who came out of nowhere, was talking to her and she slowly took out both her earphones and looked at the person in front of her in the eye. She's so pretty, Tom  thought to himself. They both stood like that no longer than fraction of second before Tom snapped out of his thoughts .

Your POV

"Um,you dropped -",he says,pointing to the space behind you.

You turn around and see the packet of Mac and cheese you brought lying on the ground,which probably fell after you adjusted your bag after putting on your earphones.

"Oh",you exclaimed,mentally facepalming yourself for being so careless as you try bend down and get it.

"No,wait!I got it."he says,grabbing the box off the ground for you and placing it carefully inside your already full grocery bag."You don't want everything to fall, now do you,love?"

"Thank you.That was so sweet of you.I didn't see that",you say.You smiled at him,you were so astonished at his actions.

"No problem",he said,returning the smile.He turns his back so now both of us were looking out at the street.It had started to rain buckets by now.

Great, now you're stuck here,you thought.With a stranger,your mind added.A particularly handsome stranger who helped you and seemed really kind, but still a stranger.You immediately take unnoticeable step away from him, even though you were at a comfortable distance.

You knew you were being stupid,but still.You think about getting your earphones back on and was half way about to do it when-

"You sure you handle that?Looks like you're struggling.",he asks,chuckling softly.

"Nah, I got it",you reassured him.

He still looks at you,questioningly.

"Fine,I'll just set it down.It doesn't look like it's gonna stop anytime soon",you sigh,setting it down,gently letting it rest on side,so that it wouldn't fall over.

"I'm sorry you had to get wet,You really didn't have to come all the way across here."

"Well,you weren't looking my way so there was no way I could signal you or anything.And I had to come here anyway so.."

"Oh, okay.That makes me feel a lot better,at least you're not stuck here because of me,"you say,laughing.

"I'm not complaining"he said,laughing along with you.

"Thanks a lot  anyway,i mean,I wouldn't have seen that for sure"

He flashed me a cute smile.He looked familiar,you thought.

"So you from around here?",he asks.

"Yea,well, my college is here,so thought it'd be better to stay someplace close"

"Oh,where do you go?"

"Y/clg/name, what about you?Never seen you around"

"Oh I just got here a few months ago,with my friends.I'm from London."

"Cool,I've never been there."

"It's really awesome."

"I bet it it",you say,laughing.You take a closer look at his face.Where have you seen him before,you think to yourself.

"By the way,I-why,why are you looking at me like that?"

"Have I seen you from somewhere?",you say,scrutinizing his face.Was he in avengers?

"No,what do you mean?"

"I mean,have you been in anything?"

"Maybe"

"Aha!Tell me"

"No,I need to know your name first",he said,with a cheeky smile.

"Why?"

"Y is a funny name, but okay.."

"Really?What's yours then?"

"Asked you first",he says,making a silly face.

This made you laugh and you give in finally.You held out your hand.

"I'm y/n.Nice to meet you"

"I'm Tom Holland"

"I knew it",you said,chuckling.

He laughs.

"And pleasure's all mine"

Idek what this is,lol. I hope you guys like this one.Also I may be planning on starting a Harry Styles imagines....Idk,Lemme know what you guys think!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

773K 15.3K 47
Welcome!! This is the sequel to my previous imagines book. Same as the other, this book will be centered around Tom Holland. It contain imagines abou...
26.5K 385 66
Imagines for the amazing and adorable Tom Holland I will do requests if it's Peter or Tom I don't much about his other characters lol...
33.9K 518 25
Just a bunch of short stories about you and Tom Holland or Peter Parker, you may request a story if you wish, I do not mind. Read it, don't, I can't...
218K 2.8K 55
Imagine yourself having a relationship with Tom Holland himself....