Dating Tom would include-

Here's some scenarios that would happen if you guys were dating.You can play the song if you want,it's really cute.Hope you like this chapter...

Dating Tom Holland would include:

-Going to the park for walks with your doggo.

-Getting ice cream and Tom always getting you exactly the way you liked it-chocolate ice cream with cookies and sprinkles.

-Him finishing his ice cream too fast and begging you to share yours with him.

-You holding your ice cream cone for him but you jerk your hand forward the last minute leaving Tom's nose covered with chocolate and sprinkles.

-Him screaming "Oh no you didn't!" and then attacking you by trying to kiss you with that face. You scream and try to push him away but you both finally end up making kissing with the ice cream all over your faces.

-Sharing an apartment with him

-Slow dancing in the kitchen to your favorite song,slowly swaying along to the tune when it comes on the radio.

-Watching movies on the couch and falling asleep there,and waking up in his arms.

-Him making breakfast in the morning.

-Having a hot cup of  tea on the balcony with his arms around your waist and his head resting on your shoulder,as you watch the sunrise together.

-Cheering and screaming with him as you watch the game come on TV.

-Laying down on the grass with him and staring at the night sky,star gazing as you talk about everything and nothing till 2 am in the morning.

-Riding a bicycle with him,you sitting in front.You were so scared you both would lose balance and crash because Tom kept kissing and nibbling you ear.

-Tom tickling you to make you laugh whenever you get mad,knowing you can't stay mad at him for long and that you were a sucker for tickles.

-Having pillow fights with him which ends with him on top of you and again in a tickle fight,till tears stream down your cheeks from laughing so hard.He kisses you before smirking, saying he won.

-Working out with him

-Laughing at his cute jokes

-Thinking there was nothing cuter than his British accent

-Laughing at each other's childhood pictures

-Him calling you darling and love all the time

-Him thinking to himself how beautiful your smile was and catching a quick glance at your smile whenever you weren't looking.

-Tom  blushing and trying hard to fight a smile whenever someone mentions your name.

-Him being the adorable dork he is around you whenever you came on set to watch him.

-You wondering how in the world did you got to be with a sweet and charming guy like Tom