•Angelic• {alec Lightwood}

By mar_the_unicorn

Aurora Darwin is best friends with Simon and her adoptive sister clary. Things are going well, Clary got into... More

A stele?
It happened one time
Shattered
Flustered
Bloody knuckles
Night children
In what way are they not
Love birds
Distractions
Grey for knowledge best untold
Focus
Goldstark?
I cant, jace!
Little angel
Parabatai
Your mom scares me
I lost him
Magnus the therapist
Tarot cards
Find a different way
Rory is one of our own
Settling down
Living up to your family name.
Switzerland
Do it

Bleach blonde barbie wannabe

7.2K 166 68
By mar_the_unicorn

"Are wards solid now? Nothing can get through?" I hear alec say as I yawn from beside him. I woke up about ten minutes after not getting much sleep. I just kept wondering What is it the alec has to do?

Magnus turns to us. "Even my magic has limits. The wards won't hold off that forsaken attack but my protections will slow them down."

"That's good." I say rubbing my eyes. I literally feel like I'm running on three minutes of sleep.

Magnus nods at me. "Precisely little one." He taps my nose and walks around me.

"Extra time is priceless." Alec's dad says.

"Say that after you get my bill." Magnus laughs causing a smile to build on my face.

"Lydia will take care of that." My smile instantly drops and Alec takes notice. His eyes look sad.

"I should find this Lydia." Magnus then walks off with his finger pointed towards the ceiling. I turn to alec.

"How's you're arm?" I reach out to look at the bandaid but with a pained expression alec pulls away. I shake it off and put my arm down.

"It's okay." He says shortly. I give him a confused expression but he ignores it and walks away. I quickly turn to Izzy who is on the level below us.

"Iz i don't know what is wrong with your brother but it's really getting to me." She looks up at me and smiles.

"I can tell Aurora." I give a giant dramatic sigh and fall into the chair behind me. "He's probably just worried, a lots going on with the institute right now."

In the distance i see him talking to the one blonde I absolutely despise. " I'm sure." I tear my eyes away and look at the men walking in the door.

The first man walks with Immense grace. He all but glides in the room. Izzy rises from her chair with a smile causing me to walk down to her side.

"Meliorn!" She says. The mans face does not change. No emotion. "What are you doing here?"

"Clave called me in for some kind of conference?" He says. He looks around her to look for the head of the institute. Iz goes in for a hug.

"I'm so happy to see you." She says with genuine glee.

"Spare me." He says with no changing emotion. "Your fire message clearly said you never wanted to see me again."

"Iz this is awkward I'm gonna head out." Just as I'm about to head away Lydia walks over causing me to stay.

"Meliorn. The clave has ordered that you be placed under arrest." I step slightly in front of him at the same time Iz does. If she protects him so do I. "For soliciting state secrets from a shadow hunter on the behalf of valentine morgenstern."

The guards grab him and take him away. Izzy then gets up In lydias face. "Have you lost your mind?"

"Me? You're lucky you weren't arrested with him?" Lydia says walking off. Iz and I quickly follow. "It's our understanding that your long standing relationship with the seelie meliorn May have led to the disclosure of state secrets."

"What? No." Izzy scoffs. "Meliorn told me how to get into the hotel demort so that we would save the mundane."

"And you told him nothing in return?" Lydia sticks up her nose. Seeing Izzy's expression I step in front of her.

"Listen here you bleach blonde dyed Barbie wannabe if you ever talk to any of my friends like this ever again there will be hell to pay. You have quite literally gotten on my last nerve and I am this close," I hold up my fingers barely a centimeter apart. "To dragging you out those double doors by your fried ends and kicking your ass."

Lydia looks taken aback but continues to speak. "I have orders I never wanted any of this."

"I don't believe you for one second." With that iz and I walk away from her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"She calls Meliorn in and arrests him and acts like it's all out of her hands." Izzy watches as her brother hits the punching bag harder and harder everytime "you're gonna hurt yourself."

Alec punches one last time and then turns to me and Izzy. "I'm fine Izzy. It was the clave that gave the order not Lydia."

"Are you sure about that?" Izzy contests.

"Hey are you alright?" Before I could block my head at the sound of the familiar voice jace had already ruffled my hair up. I give a 'really' face and he just laughs. "I just spoke to Robert and Maryse there being sent back to idris."

"What?" The three of us say at the same time.

"Another 'order' from Lydia?" Izzy says turning to alec.

"Who's Lydia?" Jace asks.

"She's the envoy from the clave and In charge of the institute." Iz says with disgust.

"She's what?!" Jace asks surprised.

"Temporarily." Alec makes sure to throw out there.

"And now she's managed to convince the clave that mom and dad aren't doing there job?" Iz says with disgust. Only one person doesn't like Lydia as much as I do and it's Iz.

"Maybe they aren't." Alec says shocking is all. "The institute was under there control when the forsaken got in."

"Why are you defending her all the sudden?" I ask but he ignores me. He won't even look at me.

"What are you talking about?" Jace asks him.

"Mom and dad were members of the circle." Alec reveals.

"What?." Izzy asks surprised and unbelieving. " they don't have circle runes."

"That's because they made a deal with the clave prior to the uprising in exchange for there cooperation they were pardoned."

"You're questioning there loyalty?" I ask him. He finally looks at me.

"Valentine is back. The circle is rising. They're under suspicion." Alec looks away from me and back to jace and Iz.

I groan at the sound of heels clicking. I know immediately who it is. "You must be jace wayland. Lydia brawnwell. You're quite the legend back at idris."

"Don't believe everything you here." Jace says with his signature sass. I take note of how close Lydia is standing by Alec.

"Did you tell them?" Lydia says looking up at alec with a smile. Alec's jaw clenched and then unclenches quickly.

"Tell us what?" Iz asks sarcastically.

"Lydia and I are engaged." Alec says without looking at any of us.

"We're getting married." Lydia says with a bitchy smile. Out of the corner of my eye I see Izzy and Jace both look at me. Before I had time to process I felt my hands moving to my chest in a cross pattern against my will. I threw them down and the blades in my wrist cuffs appear. Just as I'm about to lunge forward towards Lydia have wraps his arms around my waist and drags me from the room. I fight against him but he's stronger. Izzy follows behind us and in a few minutes we're inside Izzy's room. Jace throws me onto the bed and shuts the door. Izzy sits down next to me and puts her arms on my shoulders. I put away the blades and sink down into Izzy with a numb feeling. I look up at jace.

"Why would he so this?" I almost cry but I hold it back. Jace crouches down in front of me and sits his hand on my leg.

"I don't know Rory but it's all gonna be okay." I shake my head at him.

"No no no it won't jace. I love him." I feel Izzy's hand rub my back to comfort me as she begins to speak.

"And I'm sure he loves you too Rory and this is all just some scam to get the family name back. He doesn't love her."

"I hope you're right Iz." I get up and storm out the room and soon jace calls down the hallway to me.

"What are you doing?"

"To try and get alec to find another way."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Wow I hate Lydia just as much as Rory. Do you think Rory can fix this?

Wayland or herondale?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 391 14
Haylynn grew up as a normal 17 year old girl, has normal friends, and was having a normal life. But one night, that all changed. She and her friends...
11K 194 27
Clary had to move to New York with her family her bestfriend simon would join her soon. She meets Isabelle they become friends. Izzy brothers Alec an...
205K 3.1K 25
Shadow Hunters are people that are half angel half mundane (human). They protect the human word from the demon world, downworlders. Kayla Wayland is...
183K 9.7K 87
[COMPLETED] "Emotions are nothing but a distraction, Clary." He said and I looked at him and knew that his heart and soul was filled with ice-cold no...